PDA

View Full Version : Why Mushy? Why Mullah?

Nadim
March 23, 2016, 12:58 PM
2 require off 3, and both of you guys go for a glory shot when fielders are spread out? Justify this!?

Why just why? Never felt so bad after a loss :mad:

Rinathq
March 23, 2016, 01:03 PM
no excuse... no defending them....lost us the game

Mauryan
March 23, 2016, 01:08 PM
Just ruined my week. I don't even know what to do with myself right now.

riad
March 23, 2016, 01:09 PM
I will never forgive these two Jamai.

MHRAM
March 23, 2016, 01:12 PM
Yup, that was a shameful act

Neel Here
March 23, 2016, 01:14 PM
when you are an in form batsman you back yourself to make those shots, that's positve cricket.
dhoni was saying the same thing during presentation.

oronnya
March 23, 2016, 01:15 PM
2 require off 3, and both of you guys go for a glory shot when fielders are spread out? Justify this!?

Why just why? Never felt so bad after a loss :mad:

They both wanted to be the hero when the safer option was just to score singles ... at least 1 run in 3 balls to get a super over ... I can never forgive them ..

Yasin.
March 23, 2016, 01:16 PM
Pandya to Mushfiqur Rahim, FOUR, fist pumps, bat swinging, yells! Mushy wanders outside off and scoops it away. Past Dhoni. It was not timed properly. Just one of those shots that just had enough bat to fit in the gap. But fine leg was up and the plan was sound

I will never understand this. Yes it could be pure emotions, but you have been captain of the team, you are in terrbile nick in T20s, two consecutive boundaries and you think the match is done and dusted?

Now I have nothing to say. Just another frustrated fan searching a place to rant.... but finish the damn game first.

Watch Dhoni. You are a keeper too. Watch Dhoni. Watch his every move. learn, learn and then learn some more from him.

WarWolf
March 23, 2016, 01:16 PM
Cool down Nadim. I really feel for this Riyad guy. Perforned consistently. Failed to finish today when it mattered most. But again... This happens. Next time we will be a bit too better for India.

Nadim
March 23, 2016, 01:19 PM
Is Mushy still celebrating? All my Indian friends sending me that video of his celebration before making himself a fool now :hairpull:

Vepu
March 23, 2016, 01:19 PM
Why did Musta stop in the middle of the pitch I will never know.

MohammedShamim
March 23, 2016, 01:24 PM
#SISSYNO1 and #SISSYNO2

Habib
March 23, 2016, 01:24 PM
Hero hoite gesilo bekubgula. Dourailey hoito. Mushy was always known to be a choker, but Mullah? Emon mejaj kharap amar onekdin hoynai.

WarWolf
March 23, 2016, 01:27 PM
We forgot how Riyad singlehandedly won us the match against Pak in the Asia cup.

Today he had a bad day. That's all.

MohammedShamim
March 23, 2016, 01:30 PM
I came home, with so much joy, quickly logged into desktop..

Got hold of the last over... and than from that moment... emotion took a different turn in life.

Yasin.
March 23, 2016, 01:32 PM
Pandya to Mushfiqur Rahim, FOUR, fist pumps, bat swinging, yells! Mushy wanders outside off and scoops it away. Past Dhoni. It was not timed properly. Just one of those shots that just had enough bat to fit in the gap. But fine leg was up and the plan was sound

I will never understand this. Yes it could be pure emotions, but you have been captain of the team, you are in terrbile nick in T20s, two consecutive boundaries and you think the match is done and dusted?

Now I have nothing to say. Just another frustrated fan searching a place to rant.... but finish the damn game first.

Watch Dhoni. You are a keeper too. Watch Dhoni. Watch his every move. learn, learn and then learn some more from him.

simon
March 23, 2016, 01:37 PM
when you are an in form batsman you back yourself to make those shots, that's positve cricket.
dhoni was saying the same thing during presentation.

Exactly, Mushy got two 4s n a row so he backed himself, Ryad is an accomplished finisher in form so he backed himself.
both of those dliveries were asking to be hit .
had they tried to score in singles there would have been more chance of falling short.

MHRAM
March 23, 2016, 01:43 PM
Mushy was actually trying to clear the boundaries? Really? On the leg side with those tiny hands of his?

cricman
March 23, 2016, 01:45 PM
Match should never gone to the final over.

Mahmudullahs batting was shameful.

Asia Cup Final and now this. He should never play in a LOI.

KingKohli
March 23, 2016, 01:56 PM
I was comparing Muhmudullah to Dhoni when he was batting.. I was saying it to my friend

Him being next Dhoni of BD

I take my words back...

Al_Baseerah
March 23, 2016, 02:15 PM
The worst part of it all is the fact that Mushy and Mullah got out on balls that should've either been dispatched to the ropes or knocked around for a single. Bruh. -___-

tiger1000
March 23, 2016, 02:18 PM
Hom that bum couldn't even get bat on it, looked like a tailender

MHRAM
March 23, 2016, 02:21 PM
you are expecting a no. 9 to come in and get 2 runs in such a crucial situation?

iDumb
March 23, 2016, 02:23 PM
Mahmudullah always a HERO when team is losing...Guy never delivers when his contribution would count toward a win..... sad...

I guess game against pakistan in asia cup he was able to overcome his nerves but later he did say images of previous final against pak was playing in his head....

Really purely just DUMB.. specially after what mushfique did and you were witnessing it from the other side... it doesn't get any sadder than that.

You can't even blame anyone in particular...

3 batsmen were given chances... all three failed.!!

Like someone here said.. this game should have never gone down to the last over.

roman
March 23, 2016, 02:25 PM

He was having a decent day. But at the end, It was his stupidity that cost us this match. But its cricket. A game of glorious uncertainty. And the term "glorious" made Riyad lose his mind and played a shot that broke million hearts.

Shaan
March 23, 2016, 02:33 PM
Is Mushy still celebrating? All my Indian friends sending me that video of his celebration before making himself a fool now :hairpull:
I think Mushy miscalculated the runs at least that's the first reaction of him I understood, then Riyadh was telling him that it was not yet over. It can happen with such exitement moment. But yes they should have played calculative there but you never know sometime those shots went for Sixes or fours.

MHRAM
March 23, 2016, 02:39 PM
Mahmudullah always a HERO when team is losing...Guy never delivers when his contribution would count toward a win..... sad...

I guess game against pakistan in asia cup he was able to overcome his nerves but later he did say images of previous final against pak was playing in his head....

Really purely just DUMB.. specially after what mushfique did and you were witnessing it from the other side... it doesn't get any sadder than that.

You can't even blame anyone in particular...

3 batsmen were given chances... all three failed.!!

Like someone here said.. this game should have never gone down to the last over.

Maybe, given we were 53 from 50, but to India's credit they bowled superbly especially Ashwin and Bumrah at the death

KingKohli
March 23, 2016, 02:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xotfFam.png

Did raina just troll mush ?

MohammedShamim
March 23, 2016, 02:40 PM
Good on him^ I would smack the hell out of Mushy!

rezwansyed
March 23, 2016, 02:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xotfFam.png

Did raina just troll mush ?

He did exactly the right thing...If Mushfiq had the brains, he would've learned something from that tweet. But I doubt he has the brains to even understand it.

BengaliIndia
March 23, 2016, 02:47 PM
Well Raina also celebrated early when he thought he hit a boundary when 4 was required -- but it turned out to be a 2 however he managed to score a boundary of the last ball - during the 3rd T20 in Australia

MHRAM
March 23, 2016, 02:52 PM
Well Raina also celebrated early when he thought he hit a boundary when 4 was required -- but it turned out to be a 2 however he managed to score a boundary of the last ball - during the 3rd T20 in Australia

that was a case of expecting the ball to go for 4

mushy knew the match was not won yet still celebrated

WarWolf
March 23, 2016, 04:21 PM
I am also hurt like anyone else in this forum. I am from Rajshahi originally a border city and I am an extreme critic of our both neighbors. At the same time, as a businessman I see how we are being exploited. I really wanted to win it hard.

But to be frank, it's not the end of the world to me. We can do it better next time.

During my student life, my father used to ask me if I tried my best. If the answer was yes he was happy even if the result was not a top one. And the vice versa.

dolcevita
March 23, 2016, 04:48 PM
Can't blame entirely Mahmudullah : he was in two minds (single means giving strike to Shuvagata for the last delivery). It's Mushfiqur's rush of blood that cost Bangladesh the game

simon
March 23, 2016, 04:55 PM
Mushfiq is a little guy with a little brain

Anyway We deserve to lose as we never looked in control while chasing, should not have gone to the last over

Shingara
March 23, 2016, 05:18 PM
Boldamir ekta shima thaka uchit. No one will remember how close you were to winning, everyone remembers the winner

Shubho
March 23, 2016, 05:26 PM
^Oh yeah? Just tell anyone that we whitewashed the West Indies in a test and ODI series in the West Indies way back in 2009. See what responses you get.

taklima_naj
March 23, 2016, 05:32 PM
They just proved we can't win, made fool themselves and us as well , what can say still can believe devastated

Shubho
March 23, 2016, 05:40 PM
Uff, oshojjo. Shobai dekhi bechara complex-e bhugtese. Amra Bangalee-ra pario. Dosh dewai ostaad shob public. Shobar eto buddhi, tahole desh-er poristhhiti aro bhalo na ken?

mehedi
March 23, 2016, 07:19 PM
And the worst thing of all is that I will still be following them :(

mij
March 23, 2016, 07:50 PM
This is such a bull ****. I never ever seen anyone lost the game from that position. Worst nightMare.

freeman
March 23, 2016, 08:11 PM
We forgot how Riyad singlehandedly won us the match against Pak in the Asia cup.

He did not have a bad day. He had a mind freeze or something which cost us the match. Even a street cricketer knows that this kind of situation all you have to do is take single and win the game. It is hard for the kids to lose a match like this but our sonar chalara ta oi kora dakhilo!! What a shameful moment. I still can't believe that they did this!!!!

PoorFan
March 23, 2016, 10:20 PM
Emotionally motivated mindset only take you this far, once in a while success but failing many in average. We have lost too many games because of lack of calculative professionalism in the process of a game, knowing and executing every little things with proper/correct plan actually counts a lot. The mindset always should be keep doing "first thing first", wait till the momentum arrives or allows you go for extra effort, and most importantly, once you are back on track after taking calculative risk, go back to the basic again, that is "first thing first" mode until the job done.

There were many moments BD players misread the situation, starting with Mithun trying to hit for six first ball against Ashwin, presenting the momentum to the opposition. Or Mash being a right hand batsman should have try to see off Ashwin over [or at least first few balls] not exposing left handed Shakib against Ashwin, instead both the momentum been presented to the opposition, which was not a good plan. There are many more that showed BD players lack calculative intelligence, good presence of mind etc., based on game circumstances. This lack of proper thinking has been the case of our culture, and has been the case in our cricket as well.

Finally, the blunder of Mushi and Mullah ... don't even feel anything to write about.

BengaliIndia
March 23, 2016, 10:46 PM
I clearly feel emotion got better of them.. Both of them wanted to hit the ball for a six and give it back to Dhoni for the Asia cup final loss. Pretty immatured .. I mean I get Mushy trying to hit after scoring two consecutive boundaries he felt luck is with him..but once he got out Riyad should have just ensured the win by taking ground shots.. There were miles of empty grounds

Zeeshan
March 23, 2016, 10:55 PM
Emotion is not the worrisome part. It's how you control and channel it that is the issue. We should've just bludgeoned it (Hom I mean) instead of taking the single. If...

BengaliIndia
March 23, 2016, 11:14 PM
Even Hom after missing the shot was standing in the crease and was looking back at Dhoni and then suddenly realized that it was the last ball and started running !!

NoName
March 23, 2016, 11:17 PM
Even Hom after missing the shot was standing in the crease and was looking back at Dhoni and then suddenly realized that it was the last ball and started running !!

Lol, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that

duke
March 23, 2016, 11:32 PM
The lesser team of the day won the match. Even though Bd was in control for 39.3 overs of the match, they still lost. With matches like these which go down to the wire, its not the team which played better wins, rather the team which handles pressure during important moments wins.

At the stage when 2 runs were required of 3 balls, the simple thing to do would have been just to knock around the ball and take a single to tie the score and then go for the win. But in the heat of the moment , going for hoiks led to the loss.

And Mahmuddulah is more to blame than M Rahim because rahim was in a flow after the 2 fours, so he went for another. But Mahmuddulah should have learnt from that but he repeated the same mistake.

But to say that they didnt try their best is not true. As Dhoni said in post match that "had Mahmudullah connected well it would have been a six and he would have been hailed as a courageous hero.These things happen."

The one thing that left a distasteful taste in the mouth was Rahim's celebration after hitting the two fours. It is understandable that one gets excited but as they say "it ain't over till its over".One should never count one's chickens before they hatch i guess.

But a great match nevertheless. Congratulations to both teams for taking part in an amazing match.

Rinathq
March 23, 2016, 11:36 PM
anyone else noticed Mustafiz didnt even dive? Definitely not blaming the loss on him but you would think that would ve been obvious! But man pressure can get u so bad

NoName
March 23, 2016, 11:56 PM
anyone else noticed Mustafiz didnt even dive? Definitely not blaming the loss on him but you would think that would ve been obvious! But man pressure can get u so bad

He just came out of injury, it's understandable he wouldn't be comfortable making a dive

BengaliPagol
March 24, 2016, 01:18 AM
Speaking of celebrations the Indian team were going pretty hard with their celebrations when they dismissed the key dangerman player Mithun Ali lmao. Going by their reactions then and there it looked like as if they won world cup lol.

WarWolf
March 24, 2016, 02:38 AM
He did not have a bad day. He had a mind freeze or something which cost us the match. Even a street cricketer knows that this kind of situation all you have to do is take single and win the game. It is hard for the kids to lose a match like this but our sonar chalara ta oi kora dakhilo!! What a shameful moment. I still can't believe that they did this!!!!
Mind freeze can happen. My main point is they tried their best. I am sure they are feeling bad about this.

I am really annoyed to see these over reaction in BC.

Habib
March 24, 2016, 03:25 AM
Mind freeze can happen. My main point is they tried their best. I am sure they are feeling bad about this.

I am really annoyed to see these over reaction in BC.

No over reaction going on here. Why do you expect everyone to be like YOU? Different people will have different reactions. Stop thinking of BC as an utopia where everyone will be like Nelson Mandela. If after this kind of loss people can't be frustrated and react in different ways (news flash: it happens in real life), their human license should be revoked. Some people will cope with it better than others, but expect majority of them to be angry, frustrated and what not. Accept it.

WarWolf
March 24, 2016, 03:37 AM
No over reaction going on here. Why do you expect everyone to be like YOU? Different people will have different reactions. Stop thinking of BC as an utopia where everyone will be like Nelson Mandela. If after this kind of loss people can't be frustrated and react in different ways (news flash: it happens in real life), their human license should be revoked. Some people will cope with it better than others, but expect majority of them to be angry, frustrated and what not. Accept it.
Thank you for your suggestions.

Where did I say that I expect people to be like me? People will have their own ways of thinking. I will also have my own ways. I can differ with some opinions and even have the right to be annoyed. I didn't attack anyone personally. Just expressed a general concern.

Why are you expecting me to be like you?

Habib
March 24, 2016, 03:43 AM
Thank you for your suggestions.

Where did I say that I expect people to be like me? People will have their own ways of thinking. I will also have my own ways. I can differ with some opinions and even have the right to be annoyed. I didn't attack anyone personally. Just expressed a general concern.

Why are you expecting me to be like you?

I am just saying that you should accept the fact that everyone can't be like you and not 'overreact' (I call that natural reaction BTW). In fact, that goes for not only you, also a few others. That is all.

WarWolf
March 24, 2016, 03:47 AM
I am just saying that you should accept the fact that everyone can't be like you and not 'overreact' (I call that natural reaction BTW). In fact, that goes for not only you, also a few others. That is all.

I understand your tone. Thank you.

Rana Melb
March 24, 2016, 04:27 AM
He just came out of injury, it's understandable he wouldn't be comfortable making a dive

Fizz should start his run few seconds earlier. He stopped and start and fell short. Hom looked idiot too.

PoorFan
March 24, 2016, 04:41 AM
The ball was almost an wide, that might made them more confusing I guess.

mehedi
March 24, 2016, 06:34 AM
it might have been a great entertainment for others but for us Bangladeshis it was a heart breaking and you can blame anyone or everyone for this loss but will never be able to bring this moment back, gosh now I can feel what the Indians might have felt when we knocked them out of 2007 world cup, lol

mehedi
March 24, 2016, 06:40 AM
Fizz should start his run few seconds earlier. He stopped and start and fell short. Hom looked idiot too.

they are still new to international cricket and haven't been in such pressure situation before and on top of everything Dhoni and co were playing mind games with them

hats off to Dhoni though for pulling this of

mufi_02
March 24, 2016, 08:07 AM
so did any of these two made any comments in the press yet?? can't wait to read today's paper esp PA. anisul hoque will make a Macbeth out of this match. the ghost of banquo (or hardhik) will drive mushy crazy.

oronnya
March 24, 2016, 12:55 PM
so did any of these two made any comments in the press yet?? can't wait to read today's paper esp PA. anisul hoque will make a Macbeth out of this match. the ghost of banquo (or hardhik) will drive mushy crazy.

I was actually checking since yesterday to know what they were thinking at that moment.. what was their thought process... which state of mind they were at:waiting::waiting:

roman
March 24, 2016, 01:04 PM

Mushfiqur apologised for that shot in his Facebook page.

হয়তো আমার জন্যই দল হেরে গেছে... সেক্ষেত্রে দেশবাসীর কাছে আমি আন্তরিকভাবে দুঃখিত। আশা করি এটা থেকে শিক্ষা নিয়ে ভবিষ্যতে আপনাদের মুখে আবারও হাঁসি এনে দিতে পারবো। - মুশফিকুর রহিম।

Purbasha T
March 24, 2016, 01:13 PM
Imagine this happening in a WC final ... is it not better that it actually happened in a less significant group stage game? No way now we'll repeat this ever! Great lesson.

Positives for those who're searching for some. :)

MHRAM
March 24, 2016, 01:34 PM

হয়তো আমার জন্যই দল হেরে গেছে... সেক্ষেত্রে দেশবাসীর কাছে আমি আন্তরিকভাবে দুঃখিত। আশা করি এটা থেকে শিক্ষা নিয়ে ভবিষ্যতে আপনাদের মুখে আবারও হাঁসি এনে দিতে পারবো। - মুশফিকুর রহিম।

no point sharing this on a facebook post. Facebook isn't the place for this

Shaan
March 24, 2016, 01:34 PM
I was actually checking since yesterday to know what they were thinking at that moment.. what was their thought process... which state of mind they were at:waiting::waiting:

বাংলাদেশ শিবিরে এখন শুধুই হতাশা

নিজস্ব সংবাদদাতা

কলকাতা, ২৪ মার্চ , ২০১৬, ২০:৫৪:৪৩
http://www.anandabazar.com/img/anandabazar/zoomin.jpg (http://www.anandabazar.com/khela/bangladesh-camp-in-distress-dgtl-1.340851#) http://www.anandabazar.com/img/anandabazar/zoomout.jpg (http://www.anandabazar.com/khela/bangladesh-camp-in-distress-dgtl-1.340851#)

http://www.anandabazar.com/polopoly_fs/1.340852.1458832961%21/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_390/image.jpg
লড়েছিলেন দারুণ। কিন্তু শেষ রক্ষা করতে পারলেন না টাইগাররা। বিষন্নতা জড়িয়ে রয়েছে বাংলাদেশ জুড়ে। আর টিমের অন্দরে? ভেঙেচুরে যাওয়া একটা শিবিরের ছবি।
খেলার পর নিজের পারফরম্যান্স নিয়ে সবচেয়ে বেশি হতাশ ছিলেন মাহমুদউল্লাহ। অনেক রাত পর্যন্ত হোটেলের ব্যালকনিতে বসে কান্নাকাটিও করেছেন। তাঁর শটটা নিয়ে ভীষণ ভাবেই হতাশ। প্রায় রাত তিনটে পর্যন্ত সব খেলোয়াড়রা ব্যালকনিতেই বসেছিলেন। পরে বোর্ড চেয়ারম্যানের সান্ত্বনায় ক্রিকেটাররা হোটেলের ঘরে ফেরেন। ইচ্ছা ছিল ২৩ তারিখে ডু অর ডাই ম্যাচে চিন্নস্বামীতে ভারতকে হারিয়ে ২৪ তারিখে সাকিবের জন্মদিনে সকলে মিলে জমিয়ে পার্টি করবেন। সেটা আর হল না। দু্র্বলতা কাটিয়ে ভারতের বিরুদ্ধে ভাল ফর্মেই ছিলেন তামিম। মাহমুদউল্লাহ আর মুসফিক জুটি এর আগেও দুরন্ত ঝোড়ো ম্যাচ উপহার দিয়েছে। কিন্তু সব কিছু উল্টোপাল্টা হয়ে গেল।
আরও পড়ুন- ক্রিকেট মনন ভুলে নাচের দোল দ্রাবিড়ের শহরেরও (http://www.anandabazar.com/khela/india-win-against-bangladesh-in-rahul-dravid-s-city-1.340397)
বাংলাদেশের কাছে ভারতের বিপক্ষের ম্যাচটি ছিল একটি টার্নিং ম্যাচ। যে দলটি সবে উঠতে চলেছে। ধীরে ধীরে বিশ্ব-ক্রিকেটে একটা জা‌য়গা করে নিচ্ছে। সেই দলের এমন হার যে ভীষণ আক্ষেপের তা বলাই বাহুল্য। ভারতের মাটিতে দাঁড়িয়ে ভারতকে হারালে পরে আরও অনেকটাই আত্মবিশ্বাসী হত দলটি। কিন্তু ভারতের কাছে খারাপ ভাবে হেরে যাওয়াটা অনেকটাই হতাশ করল মাশরাফিদের।
ভারত –বাংলাদেশ ম্যাচের দিনেই বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট বোর্ডের সভাপতি নাজমুল হাসান পাপুন বেঙ্গালুরুতে ঘোষণা করেন, জিতলেই মাশরাফি, সাকিব, তামিম, মুসফিক এবং মাহমুদউল্লাহ-- এই পাঁচ সিনিয়র ক্রিকেটারকে একটি করে ফ্ল্যাট দেওয়া হবে। খুশির হাওয়া ছিল দলের অন্দরে। মাহমুদউল্লাহ, মাশরাফিরা আত্মবিশ্বাসী ছিলেন জয়ের ব্যাপারে। কিন্তু বিধি বাম। শেষ বলে বদলে গেল গোটা চিত্রটা।

source: anandabazar (http://www.anandabazar.com/khela/bangladesh-camp-in-distress-dgtl-1.340851#)

WarWolf
March 24, 2016, 01:38 PM
source: anandabazar (http://www.anandabazar.com/khela/bangladesh-camp-in-distress-dgtl-1.340851#)

Our boys wanted to prove that they are not greedy for flats.😜

Shaan
March 24, 2016, 01:41 PM
Imagine this happening in a WC final ... is it not better that it actually happened in a less significant group stage game? No way now we'll repeat this ever! Great lesson.

Positives for those who're searching for some. :)
true though,
I think the way our fans are reacting probably mullah and mushy could have delayed their returning home two weeks at least or a month :)

Shubho
March 24, 2016, 01:43 PM
^^^Looks and reads like a tabloid article. The picture of Mash isn't even from yesterday's game. Lots of claims about what happened, but not a single source was cited or quoted. Bottom line: not sure how much truth there is to this article.

mij
March 24, 2016, 01:48 PM
^^^Looks and reads like a tabloid article. The picture of Mash isn't even from yesterday's game. Lots of claims about what happened, but not a single source was cited or quoted. Bottom line: not sure how much truth there is to this article.

:up: stop dancing with people what ever they say.

MHRAM
March 24, 2016, 01:57 PM
doesn't look accurate. They even shared a 4 year old picture

mufi_02
March 24, 2016, 01:59 PM
So according to ananda bazar article above, Riyad raat 3 ta porjonto baranda te boshe kanna kati korse. Ahare. Ai Riyad Amar buke ai. Ar picchi mushy amar kole bosh...

Jottoshob.

I couldn't even sleep well the entire night. I woke up and felt like oh please not that thought of the game again!!

MHRAM
March 24, 2016, 02:00 PM
These guys have plenty of "flats" and what not, I don't think board president would say anything like that to the players. That is just not on. A flat based on winning a random cricket match that would not help our qualification

MohammedShamim
March 24, 2016, 02:02 PM
So according to ananda bazar article above, Riyad raat 3 ta porjonto baranda te boshe kanna kati korse. Ahare. Ai Riyad Amar buke ai. Ar picchi mushy amar kole bosh...

Jottoshob.

I couldn't even sleep well the entire night. I woke up and felt like oh please not that thought of the game again!!

Feeling sad. Riyad shouldn't cry, its just bad luck to him, he tends to be in such situations:(, Asia cup and now World Cup.., no feelings for mushy.

Shubho
March 24, 2016, 02:03 PM
@Mufi, have you made your biyer prosposal to Riyad yet? Has Mushy agreed to be best man?

WarWolf
March 24, 2016, 02:09 PM
Anandabazar and Prothom Alo do similar type of trash reporting. Shurshuri diye abeg nia babosha. I am curious to know whether they have their version of Anisul Haque!

mufi_02
March 24, 2016, 02:13 PM
@Mufi, have you made your biyer prosposal to Riyad yet? Has Mushy agreed to be best man?

No more. Proposal has been withdrawn.

O Amar mon niye chinimini khelse. Hridoy ekbar bhenge gele, lagey nah lagey nah jora..

icricket
March 24, 2016, 02:44 PM

Thanks roman Bhai for sharing it. :)

Dear Mushfiq,

It's ok. Everything is forgiven. It wasn't necessary for you to release a statement about it. The most important thing is to learn from the mistakes and try not to repeat it. That advice is for everyone in the team. I'm sure, you guys will give us many memorable games in the future. :)

Jottoshob.

That is hilarious. :floor::floor:

No more. Proposal has been withdrawn.

O Amar mon niye chinimini khelse. Hridoy ekbar bhenge gele, lagey nah lagey nah jora..

Ajkal bazare kintu super glue powa jai fake bhenge jowa hridoyer jonno. :D

erfan0
March 24, 2016, 02:46 PM
Most of the players were in the balcony of their hotel late into the night, weeping quietly till the the BCB president ask them to go to their room.

The last thing we should do is go around the social media to tell them they were a f**k up.

We went from respectable win side to beating India in their home turf in a couple of years, i am very very happy with the performance. This was the most entertaining games of this world cup.

Dear Tiger,please forgive the FANS for harassing you in social media after such a great performance.

NoName
March 24, 2016, 02:52 PM

Lmao I bet you Hom standing there confused the hell outta him. Everything that could go wrong went wrong

oronnya
March 24, 2016, 02:57 PM

"ভারত –বাংলাদেশ ম্যাচের দিনেই বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট বোর্ডের সভাপতি নাজমুল হাসান পাপুন বেঙ্গালুরুতে ঘোষণা করেন, জিতলেই মাশরাফি, সাকিব, তামিম, মুসফিক এবং মাহমুদউল্লাহ-- এই পাঁচ সিনিয়র ক্রিকেটারকে একটি করে ফ্ল্যাট দেওয়া হবে। খুশির হাওয়া ছিল দলের অন্দরে। মাহমুদউল্লাহ, মাশরাফিরা আত্মবিশ্বাসী ছিলেন জয়ের ব্যাপারে। কিন্তু বিধি বাম। শেষ বলে বদলে গেল গোটা চিত্রটা।"

What?? How unfair is that?? Why the senior players would have gotten a flat and not the performers... What if 5 of these players failed and still we had won because of Mustafeez, Sabbir and Soumyo !! That declaration is so unprofessional. If you want to encourage then the bonus or gift should be given based on performance not seniority .

So our bhalo manush players Riyad and Mushy cried that's it??? No explanation? We don't have a single player who would have kept calm in that situation. All are same. Be it Tamim/Shakib/Mushy/Riyad. With such immaturity they deserve to lose against big boys. I can't forgive for losing yesterday. If there were our bowlers at the crease or if we needed boundary to win I would have accepted it. they just needed to score 2 singles while 2 of our most established batsmen were there. I still feel it was a bad dream or a dream within the dream I don't know:o.

Shaan
March 24, 2016, 03:17 PM
these 2 runs saga will haunt mushy and mullah rest of their life i bet, until they win us something special.

Purbasha T
March 24, 2016, 04:26 PM
That Pak 2 run tragedy was obliterated after M'ullah won us the game vs Pak this time in the Asia Cup - inshaAllah there'll be a similar obliteration but in a much grander stange!

Shingara
March 24, 2016, 07:00 PM
Gadhar moto haira kannakati korba, eita to hoy na ! Ar eshob flat gari deoa bondho kora uchit. Polapan mathay uthsey egulu fou fou paiya

view360
March 24, 2016, 07:16 PM
Most of the players were in the balcony of their hotel late into the night, weeping quietly till the the BCB president ask them to go to their room.

The last thing we should do is go around the social media to tell them they were a f**k up.

These kids need proper training and guidance to become more professional and the irresponsible media can only exacerbate such problem.

mehedi
March 24, 2016, 07:42 PM
I don't think it's going to be that easy for Mushi & Riyad to forget what happened as us fans couldn't even after 24 hours. I hope & pray that they learn from this and get stronger mentally so they never ever repeat the same mistake- best of luck for the next game & for future. We need you, so be strong & be brave

imtiaz82
March 24, 2016, 08:38 PM
This keeps on happening, how many times have we lost a match from winning situation. Against Pak in Asia cup, Muarali's Innings in a one day series, against India in Taskin's debut match, Afridi going berserk out of nowhere in another one.. the list continues.

Our players are simply not professional, now they are crying and apologizing. Instead of this they should go to the ground and practice even harder for the match against New Zealand.. Even against Australia the body language was pathetic just because one bowler got banned due to suspect action.

tejkuni
March 24, 2016, 08:51 PM
This keeps on happening, how many times have we lost a match from winning situation. Against Pak in Asia cup, Muarali's Innings in a one day series, against India in Taskin's debut match, Afridi going berserk out of nowhere in another one.. the list continues.

Our players are simply not professional, now they are crying and apologizing. Instead of this they should go to the ground and practice even harder for the match against New Zealand.. Even against Australia the body language was pathetic just because one bowler got banned due to suspect action.

There are also examples where our players won a tight match (against England in WC 2015, against Pakistan in Asia Cup). Some people have the habit of seeing the glass half empty.

Roey Haque
March 25, 2016, 02:00 AM

Are these men?

shajib14
March 25, 2016, 04:19 AM
I am still struggling to forget. Badly need to win against NZ to heal my mind and heart a bit.

epitaph
March 25, 2016, 03:44 PM
Any interviews from Mushy, Mustafiz, and Riyad?

simon
March 25, 2016, 06:19 PM
you are nothing but a fool if you believe anondobazar

Shubho
March 25, 2016, 06:23 PM
you are nothing but a fool if you believe anondobazar

Exactly. Honestly, some people are just way too gullible.

imtiaz82
March 26, 2016, 01:36 AM
There are also examples where our players won a tight match (against England in WC 2015, against Pakistan in Asia Cup). Some people have the habit of seeing the glass half empty.

The ratio of loosing is on the higher side.. We have won 1/2 close matches but have lost many more due to mental weakness. Similarly, Australia have also lost close matches, but the percentage of win is higher due to their professionalism..

al-Sagar
March 26, 2016, 04:22 AM
we will never know the ans .... .... never