PDA

View Full Version : Mental weakness of our cricketers

Kohli_Sox
March 23, 2016, 01:29 PM
This loss is for nothing but only due to mental weakness. This is the greatest choking. Because bowling was not good. You just had to run down and take singles in the last 10 overs with few fours here and there. But our players failed to do it. They are very much capable of doing it but could not. Because we are mentally weak and fragile. I would not blame only Mahmudullah and Mushfiq. The other players also have to take the blame for not going on when played few balls. My opinion is that this is the best we can perform in world stage. Because again we are not strong inside.

MHRAM
March 23, 2016, 01:44 PM
It was not mental weakness that caused our downfall. It was lack of smart cricket and knowing when to remain calm

Kohli_Sox
March 23, 2016, 01:47 PM
It was not mental weakness that caused our downfall. It was lack of smart cricket and knowing when to remain calm

"Not Knowing when to remain calm" is the definition of mental weakness

MHRAM
March 23, 2016, 01:56 PM
"Not Knowing when to remain calm" is the definition of mental weakness

certianly

However, it was simple common sense.

I once opened a thread where I mentioned that our players are know for their limited IQ. First of all, celebrating even before winning and second, two wickets in two balls.

We are now officially the laughing stock of world cricket and i can't face other cricket fans right now