PDA

View Full Version : Turkey's ambassador to Bangladesh recalled

Jadukor
May 12, 2016, 11:18 PM
Erdogan recalled Turkey ambassador to Bangladesh. Apparently human rights issues bother him ONLY when it happens outside of Turkey

tonmoy.dhaka
May 13, 2016, 08:31 AM
Erdogan recalled Turkey ambassador to Bangladesh. Apparently human rights issues bother him ONLY when it happens outside of Turkey

You have to be human to demand human rights. ... Those razakar's were monsters. Al-Badr specially targeted the intellectuals and the families of Mukti Bahini.

Navo
May 13, 2016, 09:46 AM
Apparently Pakistan is going to raise the issue of the executions before the UN. They just won't stop meddling.

roman
May 13, 2016, 09:48 AM
We are doomed. Oh pilij.

Do we have any ambassador there? We need to recall him/her

tonmoy.dhaka
May 13, 2016, 11:57 AM
We are doomed. Oh pilij.

I have decided never to fly Turkish airlines till Erdogan or his party is in power. This is not the country that Kemal Ataturk helped rebuild.

Turkey has the potential to be a part of EU and that may harm Bangladesh in future. Also Erdogan is the president of OIC.
Same OIC where Bangladesh once tried to nominate Salahuddin Qader Chowdhury.

patriot
May 13, 2016, 12:44 PM
Great decision actually. Wish the GCC countries would do the same.

A mickey mouse judge awarding death sentences on the order of an illegal government. What else do you expect?

Time to book all my future flights on Turkish Airlines.

Oh and I am now officialy supporting Turkey this Euro.

akabir77
May 13, 2016, 02:43 PM
good one patriot. Even though i don't like the guy i know that it was not a fair trail. which is more concern to me as it is happening now.

tonmoy.dhaka
May 13, 2016, 03:44 PM

A mickey mouse judge awarding death sentences on the order of an illegal government. What else do you expect?

The mickey mouse judge could have made the judgement in year 1 instead of the 6 year process which could have included a regime change.

Also Nizami is quoted extensively in Jamaat publication "Daily Sangram" from 1971. Infact even Nizami himself not for once denied his involvement with the formation and management of Al-Badr.

Here is an interesting fact for the Jamaat sympathisers :

Hitlers never once visited a concentration camp, infact he was very careful about keeping a safe distance from all the dirty work, he deliberately spoke very vaguely about the subject and no written order about the killing ever existed. He gave the most sensitive orders exclusively and verbally.
So by Jamaat's justice system, Hitler was also never guilty.

Enjoy the flights using Turkish, watch out for Russian MIG's

roman
May 13, 2016, 03:55 PM
Mickey mouse judge or whatever..They were proven war criminals. Although I do agree that it was a BAL influenced verdict, but can't ignore the fact that 71 did happen and they were atrocious killers

NoName
May 14, 2016, 01:03 AM
Apparently Pakistan is going to raise the issue of the executions before the UN. They just won't stop meddling.

Lol, UN doesn't give a rat's *** about Pakistan's whining

Night_wolf
May 14, 2016, 01:53 AM
lol pakistan only doing its level best to prove these criminals deserved every bit of what they got

Hawk-Eye
May 14, 2016, 04:36 AM
'Lanja" is very difficult to hide! :D

bujhee kom
May 14, 2016, 09:59 AM
Erdogan is a genuine a-hole and an evil lunatic. The sooner he passes away, the better it is for the Turks, Kurds, Armenians and the world. The Turkish people should bring this jerk down.

bujhee kom
May 14, 2016, 10:32 AM
But I also agree with Patriot bhaiya. I like flying Turkish. Good aircraft.
I have the greatest of respect for a certain group of Turks, and the sense of a place and the society that Istanbul and Ankara create. I was taught by the Nur Ashki Jerrahi Sufi order. So I am grateful to my Turkish teachers.
It is Recep Erdogan that I have problem with.

PoorFan
May 14, 2016, 11:15 PM
Erdogan is a genuine a-hole and an evil lunatic. The sooner he passes away, the better it is for the Turks, Kurds, Armenians and the world. The Turkish people should bring this jerk down.

Erdogan Started with "Head Scarf" issue to rift off the Turkish politics and society, something similar to our Bangali vs Bangladeshi, Khoda Hafes vs Allah Hafes etc., now it seems he has bigger mission to topple Shia belt around his country into Sunni land and regaining some of Ottoman lands and power in the process. Human rights or loss of lives in and around his country doesnt really matter when its because of religious or Sunni interest comes along with the mission.

bodrul
May 15, 2016, 09:18 AM

Erdogan led his country with sanity for over a decade. He restored the Ottoman Turkey, got away with secularism that Turkish people did not want, and restored the economy of Turkey. However, the current Syrian crisis and the Western plan to dstabilize Turkey is taking a toll on him, and in an effort to keep things under control, he is becoming authoritative.

No other nation has provided Syrian refugees the support Turkey has provided, and Erdogan deserves credit for it. But as with any successful people in life, especially with those who are the true supporters of the deen of Alllah, we know that there will be some genuine a-holes who will not like it. And there hatred will not make any difference.

"Shame on those who deny the sensitivity they show to the whales, seals and turtles in the sea to the right to life of 23 million Syrians," Anadolu Agency quoted Erdogan as saying.

"Shame on those who put their security, welfare and comforts ahead of other people's survival,” the Turkish president said, addressing the crowd in the northwestern province of Kocaeli. He added that the West possessed a “mentality to shame, a remnant of slavery and colonialism.”

"Shame on those who in the West divert their sensitivity to the so-called freedoms, rights, and law shown in the debate over gay marriage away from Syrian women, children, and innocents in need of aid," Erdogan said.

bodrul
May 15, 2016, 09:55 AM

Turkish Airlines all the way.

As for those who are celebrating the freedom from "আদি পাপ", mark my word: this nation through playing sectarian politics in the name of liberation war for almost 50 years has achieved only 4 or 5 national airlines and will never go any further. And this nation has achieved prime ministers, who flock to inaugurate everything, from a 20 meter bridge in a distant village to a 10 KM road. And yet, the people of this nation shows the nerve to bash the leaders of Turkey or GCC. For all faults of GCC and Turkey leaders, at least they do not flock to inaugurate everything. Qatar built one of the 10 best airports in the world, and His Highness the Emir did not bother about inauguration.

bujhee kom
May 15, 2016, 10:06 AM
Heheheh...BD-Shardul miah, Mui Roisi Qatar-e...miah tumi bhalo hoi zao, aar phoongtami sari dao!

Shudhu khalamma-key koshto dao, aar unar haater koshto kora ranna Biriyani khao?

mac
May 15, 2016, 10:46 AM
See you on thanksgiving!

Tigers_eye
May 15, 2016, 11:10 AM

We don't poke our middle finger in their affairs. So, why? Our justice system made the verdict. Mickey mouse or not, the onus is on them. But what has turkey have to do with this decision? how does it affect them? I don't get it.

We have lots of people in Turkey. We shouldn't just recall our ambassador. If they want to disconnect relationship then it is their issue.

simon
May 15, 2016, 11:45 AM
ekhon amra carpet, paaposh kotha thekey kinbo shuni ?

Tigers_eye
May 15, 2016, 12:59 PM
Gingira. They may even have better products.

Rifat
May 15, 2016, 06:50 PM

iDumb bhai was right...You are indeed the one line comic master poster in BC ;)

Habib
May 17, 2016, 01:53 AM
Turkish Airlines all the way.

As for those who are celebrating the freedom from "আদি পাপ", mark my word: this nation through playing sectarian politics in the name of liberation war for almost 50 years has achieved only 4 or 5 national airlines and will never go any further. And this nation has achieved prime ministers, who flock to inaugurate everything, from a 20 meter bridge in a distant village to a 10 KM road. And yet, the people of this nation shows the nerve to bash the leaders of Turkey or GCC. For all faults of GCC and Turkey leaders, at least they do not flock to inaugurate everything. Qatar built one of the 10 best airports in the world, and His Highness the Emir did not bother about inauguration.

As if we need more than 4-5 national airlines? Also, if we can criticize USA leaders all the time, when they are ahead of BD in every sense including economically, militarily AND in the number of Airlines, no other country's leader is off limits.And since you seem like you are so very pro sharia, just remember that 'His Highness' (What a chamcha thing to say for anyone :floor:) is considered illegal as a leader in Islam since Monarchy is not allowed. At least be consistent.
Eff His Highness Emir, eff Saudi badsha and eff Erdogan the corrupt. Also, eff Hasina and Khaleda and those rajakars while we are at it. Thank you and bye.

Anik SH
May 17, 2016, 06:48 AM
It's our freedom fighter's sorry fate that majority of our present Bangladeshi people have strange sympathy towards the rajakars aka war criminals.

Yack.. :-/

tonmoy.dhaka
May 17, 2016, 08:28 AM
And what is "আদি পাপ" ...lol...
If I commit a crime, and escape justice for X number of years than I should be able to walk as a free man from there after?

Yameen
May 17, 2016, 08:48 AM
Erdogan is an absolute muppet. I have a lot of love for Turkey as I follow a lot of the Sufi Sheikhs and poets coming from there but this man is leading his country to self-destruction.

Rajakar symthasisers are no different to holocaust deniers. Such people are better off in those wahabi GCC nations where they will find like minded people who are also in line with ISIS mentality.

roman
May 17, 2016, 10:04 AM
We don't poke our middle finger in their affairs. So, why? Our justice system made the verdict. Mickey mouse or not, the onus is on them. But what has turkey have to do with this decision? how does it affect them? I don't get it.

We have lots of people in Turkey. We shouldn't just recall our ambassador. If they want to disconnect relationship then it is their issue.

If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also. Dont believe in this ideology bhai. If you do so, you will be a pushover left and right. Sometimes, you need to take a bold decision. I dont like to pick fights but if someone does so, I do not hold back.

Having said that, I dont like the fact that Turkey has the audacity to do something that was totally juvenile and needless. Some actions need to be taken from our end so that they do realize that whatever they did was wrong.

Looks like we are not vocal enough about those Rajakar's notorious past. We need to be more vocal and inform others more about 71. Only then Pakistan wont even dare to take things to UN.

bodrul
May 17, 2016, 10:04 AM
As if we need more than 4-5 national airlines? Also, if we can criticize USA leaders all the time, when they are ahead of BD in every sense including economically, militarily AND in the number of Airlines, no other country's leader is off limits.And since you seem like you are so very pro sharia, just remember that 'His Highness' (What a chamcha thing to say for anyone :floor:) is considered illegal as a leader in Islam since Monarchy is not allowed. At least be consistent.
Eff His Highness Emir, eff Saudi badsha and eff Erdogan the corrupt. Also, eff Hasina and Khaleda and those rajakars while we are at it. Thank you and bye.

Only the ignorant in Islamic knowledge says monarchy is not allowed. Everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Allah, if He desires, He may give kingdom to whomever He wants:

Say: "O Allah! Master of all the Kingship, You give the kingdom to whom You please and take away the kingdom from whomsoever You please; You give honor to whom You please and disgrace to whom You please; all the good is in Your hand; surely You have power over everything. [The Noble Quran 2:26]

The Messenger of Allah (S) in an authentic hadith prophesized this ummah will have kingship, this is exactly what has happened. However, in the same hadith, he differentiated between righteous kingship and a tyrannical one. He (S) said:

“There will be Prophethood for as long as Allah wills it to be, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be Khilafah on the Prophetic method and it will be for as long as Allah wills, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be biting Kingship for as long as Allah Wills, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be oppressive kingship for as long as Allah wills, then he will remove it when He wills, and then there will be Khilafah upon the Prophetic method” and then he remained silent.

(Ahmed)

The monarchy of the gulf states presented their citizen with a welfare state, and therefore, it is not right for a someone to say out of no where that monarchy is not allowed in Islam.

At the same time, the Messenger of Allah (S) strictly asked Muslim to obey their leader, and to not choose the path of protest and demonstration, even if their leader is oppressive. We the ahlus sunnah believe that if our actions are good and we are sincere, Allah will place in charge of us a righterous person. In Islam, change begins from within, and change is not forced outside. Read the following hadiths:

In that sense, being Bangladeshi citizen, it is my Islamic duty to obey Sheikh Hasina, no matter how much I despise her, and I am not allowed to rebel against her and crate anarchy, as long as she does not command me to go against Allah and His Messenger.

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), the ever truthful, advised:

“You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin.” [Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 89, Number 256]

Hudhaifah (رضى الله عنه) narrated from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ):

“There will come leaders who will not follow my guidance and will not follow my sunnah. There will be amongst them men who will have the hearts of devils in the bodies of humans.” Hudhaifah (رضى الله عنه) asked “What shall I do, Messenger of Allah, if I reach that?” He (ﷺ) replied “You should hear and obey the ruler even if he flogs your back and takes your wealth, then still hear and obey.” [Muslim, V3, 1029, Number 4554]

BTW, so much criticism of Erdogan. He did a lot of good until recently power got the better of him. But no one can deny the good he has done.

Anyway, you better be ready for Bangladeshi Erdoganism:

[বাংলা]মুক্তিযুদ্ধের ইতিহাস বিকৃতিকরণ অপরাধ আইনের খসড়া (http://www.latestbdnews.com/the-law-for-war-crime/)[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]প্রস্তাবিত আইন কি আদৌ বাস্তবসম্মত? (http://www.prothom-alo.com/opinion/article/860692/%E0%A6%AA%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%B0%E0%A6%B8%E0%A7%8D%E0%A 6%A4%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%AC%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%A4-%E0%A6%86%E0%A6%87%E0%A6%A8-%E0%A6%95%E0%A6%BF-%E0%A6%86%E0%A6%A6%E0%A7%87%E0%A7%97-%E0%A6%AC%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%B8%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%A4%E0%A 6%AC%E0%A6%B8%E0%A6%AE%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%AE%E0%A6%A4)[/বাংলা]

Fazal
May 17, 2016, 10:47 AM
With or without Bangladesh issue, Erdogan is in a self destruct mode for a while now.

His risky moves in the past may gave him some advantages short term, but things are catching up from all end. His Syria plan to back firing, he is now butt heading with his powerful allies, he made enemies with his neighbors (sharing borders). he will eventually pay dearly for downing the Russian fighter.

Putin doesn't react out of emotion, nor does he forget. He just wait and wait for the right moment.

Tigers_eye
May 17, 2016, 02:12 PM
Hudhaifah (رضى الله عنه) narrated from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ):

“There will come leaders who will not follow my guidance and will not follow my sunnah. There will be amongst them men who will have the hearts of devils in the bodies of humans.” Hudhaifah (رضى الله عنه) asked “What shall I do, Messenger of Allah, if I reach that?” He (ﷺ) replied “You should hear and obey the ruler even if he flogs your back and takes your wealth, then still hear and obey.” [Muslim, V3, 1029, Number 4554] What? Come again?

What about when you see an injustice you fix it. If you can't fix it by your hand then at least use your tongue. And if you incapable of even doing that, at least in your heart despise the action.

That is a clear conflict with "hear and obey" when the action is wrong. This is the first time I am hearing (you are implying) that Islam doesn't allow to protest of an injustice against the leaders. Wrong cannot be right.

Didn't Salman al Farsi protest against Umar (r) on wearing two garbs and he (Salman) and all others got one. And then Umar (r) asked his son to stand up. His son told the people, "my father is a large man and the garment didn't cover him. So I gave him mine."

There are several examples of protesting against the leader. Even the people of Ansar, protested to the Prophet (PBUH) on proportion of distribution of wealth from a war. Where the prophet (PBUH) kept himself for the Ansars. And then they accepted his judgment with an ashamed heart.

The Islam I know NEVER stops anyone from protesting a wrong. Be it a leader of a country or a leader of a household.
+++
You only unconditionally hear and obey your Lord.

mufi_02
May 17, 2016, 02:26 PM
What? Come again?

What about when you see an injustice you fix it. If you can't fix it by your hand then at least use your tongue. And if you incapable of even doing that, at least in your heart despise the action.

That is a clear conflict with "hear and obey" when the action is wrong. This is the first time I am hearing (you are implying) that Islam doesn't allow to protest of an injustice against the leaders. Wrong cannot be right.

Didn't Salman al Farsi protest against Umar (r) on wearing two garbs and he (Salman) and all others got one. And then Umar (r) asked his son to stand up. His son told the people, "my father is a large man and the garment didn't cover him. So I gave him mine."

There are several examples of protesting against the leader. Even the people of Ansar, protested to the Prophet (PBUH) on proportion of distribution of wealth from a war. Where the prophet (PBUH) kept himself for the Ansars. And then they accepted his judgment with an ashamed heart.

The Islam I know NEVER stops anyone from protesting a wrong. Be it a leader of a country or a leader of a household.
+++

Well said TE bhai. Knowledge without understanding is a dangerous thing. Anyone who defends Saudi monarchy and their racism shouldn't be taken seriously.

On topic, I think turoshko PM pulled something like a mushy tweet here. Na bujhe na shune ajeira ambassador withdraw koira felse. I'm boycotting kebabs for few days..

tonmoy.dhaka
May 17, 2016, 03:11 PM
“You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin.”

Bodrul miah eshob ki kon??

roman
May 17, 2016, 04:40 PM
What? Come again?

+++

Exactly :up:

bodrul
May 18, 2016, 01:37 AM
What? Come again?

+++

Majority of the people do not understand the application of the hadith where we the Messenger of Allah (S) asked us to first remove evil by hands, followed by tongue, followed by heart.

If I see my dad doing an evil, can I just go and hit him and teach him the right way, even though I am fully capable of using my hands? The answer is no. I will speak to him.

Another example: If I see my Muslim friend watching something inappropriate in his laptop, do I just go and smash his laptop? The answer is no. I will speak with him.

The hadith of repelling munkar (evil) has to be applied after you assess your situation.

Majority of the scholar of Sunnah has ruled very clearly that protests and demonstrations are not part of Islam, because this is not how you confront your rulers. The rulers do not like protests and demonstrations. Has any good come out from the protests and demonstrations in Egypt, Libya, and Syria? For Egypt, Hosni was removed but now another evil person replaced him. Syria delved into decade long civil war. So has Libya.

Take the example of Bangladesh. Has our protests and demonstration brought anything beneficial except for fights, vandalizing, disruption of peaceful public life and business activities, and economic loss.

Doesn’t Islam allow protest against injustice? It does. But the Messenger of Allah (S) also said in another hadith that a believer is never foolish. If I go today and protest before the palace of Saudi King’s palace about injustice, there is a great probability that my head will be chopped off. Why should I be that foolish to bring change in that fashion? I will not. I will rather focus on other effective ways, which will not create anarchy. More importantly, I will focus on first and foremost to change myself.

Protesting is OK, but not the type of street protests and demonstrations we have now. Because the hadith is explicit, vivid and clear. The Messenger of Allah (S) knew what happens when you protest against rulers and thus he asked as to hear and obey the rulers even if they physically oppress us unless they ask us to go against Allah or His Messenger. Protests/demonstrations in current forms are evil in nature and only bring more evil. A believer is smart, and understands situation, context, and researches the halal or permissible means of protesting. Just because a ruler is doing impressible things does not mean I can protest in an impressible way. In Islam, end does not justify the means. The means must be permissible too.

Navo
May 18, 2016, 02:47 AM
This was a completely disproportionate measure by Turkey, especially considering the bilateral trade between the two countries. (My old law firm used to have a few Turkish business clients, so I saw this first hand) Not so long ago, we experienced an upsurge in bilateral relations, which precipitated the opening of regular flights, exchange of business delegations, high level visits and so on. It also led to Bangladesh opening a consulate in Istanbul, alongside the embassy in Ankara. And now this ridiculous move.

tonmoy.dhaka
May 18, 2016, 09:16 AM
It's our freedom fighter's sorry fate that majority of our present Bangladeshi people have strange sympathy towards the rajakars aka war criminals.

Yack.. :-/

Our generation failed the freedom fighters... We should be truly ashamed.

bodrul
May 18, 2016, 02:05 PM
Our generation failed the freedom fighters... We should be truly ashamed.

It all depends who you build your legacy for. If you work solely for the sake of God, and only expect to be reciprocated by Him, then it will not matter at all if people respect your legacy or not.

However, if you build your legacy for people, or for anything other then God, then know for sure that you will be let down, because even the person you love most will let you down at some point in life.

Therefore, if someone fights in a war and he fights for nationalism and the glory of this world, and if he does not get it later, then the one who had a wrong or incorrect intention to begin with has failed himself, and not the generations who came after him. As for the fighter who fights for the sake of earning the pleasure of His Lord, then no matter how much his reputation is smeared after his death, no one can fail him.

That we do not understand this fundamental but a very basic concept of legacy, we have this petty fight of who we name after our bridges, airport, and even public toilets. And of course we now have muktijuddher itihash bikriti law.

bodrul
May 18, 2016, 02:18 PM
“You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin.”

Bodrul miah eshob ki kon??

I did not say this. Muhammad (Peace by upon Him), whom Allah entrusted with His final prophethood from above the Seven Heavens said this. And he (peace be upon) him did not speak from his desire.

If you however do not believe him to be a prophet, this is a different story.

Tigers_eye
May 18, 2016, 10:37 PM
If I see my dad doing an evil, can I just go and hit him and teach him the right way, even though I am fully capable of using my hands? The answer is no. I will speak to him.
...You don't have to go to Hadith for this. It is already in the Quran how to behave with your father if he is wrong.

See Ibrahim (a). He spoke of a gentle words when his father who wanted to kill him (Ibrahim (a)). By the way, Ibrahim (a), as well protested against his leaders.
+++
(for your Libya, Egypt, Syria etc. examples) Good outcome or bad outcome is not decided by us.

Again another example from the Quran that you know as well. When people were thrown in to the fire .... in our worldly understanding they lost and the evil king won. Allah Subhana wa tala mentions them as they (those who thrown in to the fire) had a GREAT VICTORY.

My Brother Bodrul, please consult your local imam before making a generalized statement on Islam. I know you mean well but again Quranic Islam has allowed Muslims to protest against their leaders IN A CIVILIZED way. Jazak u Allah Khairun.

One World
May 19, 2016, 05:54 AM
Behold and pray, and thy questions will be answered in tandem.

bodrul
May 19, 2016, 02:45 PM
Erdogan's promises powerful diplomatic action against Bangladesh

https://youtu.be/1W-ue4t9s8c

tonmoy.dhaka
May 19, 2016, 04:37 PM
Erdogan's promises powerful diplomatic action against Bangladesh

https://youtu.be/1W-ue4t9s8c

lol... Are we supposed to be scared of this shameless leader from Turkey?

The reality on the ground is that despite all the claims this worthless leader has made, the embassy of turkey in Dhaka is still open and they are still giving VISA stamps. The turkish flights are still landing and departing from HSIA. I feel pity for him, despite what is surely a crisis situation in turkey, this idiot of a leader is busy and concerned about his personal relationship with thugs and mafias (that is what jamaat is).

Anik SH
May 20, 2016, 01:18 AM
It all depends who you build your legacy for. If you work solely for the sake of God, and only expect to be reciprocated by Him, then it will not matter at all if people respect your legacy or not.

However, if you build your legacy for people, or for anything other then God, then know for sure that you will be let down, because even the person you love most will let you down at some point in life.

Therefore, if someone fights in a war and he fights for nationalism and the glory of this world, and if he does not get it later, then the one who had a wrong or incorrect intention to begin with has failed himself, and not the generations who came after him. As for the fighter who fights for the sake of earning the pleasure of His Lord, then no matter how much his reputation is smeared after his death, no one can fail him.

That we do not understand this fundamental but a very basic concept of legacy, we have this petty fight of who we name after our bridges, airport, and even public toilets. And of course we now have muktijuddher itihash bikriti law.

So Freedom fighters were wrong by your logic . And you clearly support Rajakars more than the freedom fighters.

Shingara
May 21, 2016, 02:35 PM
I
Turkey has the potential to be a part of EU and that may harm Bangladesh in future.

Turkey geso kokhono ? Turkey onek dhoni desh. EY join korley oder barota bajbey

Habib
June 2, 2016, 12:08 PM
Turkey recalls its ambassador as German vote to recognise Armenian genocide throws EU-Turkey deal into doubt

https://www.rt.com/news/345171-ankara-ambassador-germany-turkey/

Bechara Erdogan. Keu or kotha shone na. :(

tonmoy.dhaka
June 2, 2016, 12:49 PM
Turkey recalls its ambassador as German vote to recognise Armenian genocide throws EU-Turkey deal into doubt

https://www.rt.com/news/345171-ankara-ambassador-germany-turkey/

Bechara Erdogan. Keu or kotha shone na. :(

Here is also the BBC source (they published it as headline news for the day)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36433114

Turkey leadership has no shame.....

Monish
June 3, 2016, 01:54 PM
It shouldn't matter to Bangladesh, infact I say Turkey is unnecessarily middling with Bangladesh's internal matter. India respects BD's democratic policies and rulings and stand with BD.

Shubho
June 7, 2016, 07:46 AM
The Turks, like the Pakistanis, feel no shame about their genocidal past. Not only are they in denial, they want the rest of the world to be in denial too. The trial of Rajakars shines a spotlight on the issue of genocide, sending Turks and Paxitanians into a paranoid frenzy. This is why the leadership of these two countries go nuts every time we go after war criminals. The best thing to do is to ignore these muppets and get on with our lives.

tonmoy.dhaka
June 12, 2016, 08:46 AM
Enjoying the turkey vs Croatia match.... So hoping turkey would loose... bloody terrosist loving president...

Puck
June 20, 2016, 06:30 PM
Qatar built one of the 10 best airports in the world, and His Highness the Emir did not bother about inauguration.

It would be really interesting to find out how many migrant Bangladeshi workers were exploited to build this 10th best airport in Qatar. I am sure the Emir avoided the airport from inauguration because the sweat and body odour from the backbreaking labour that the South Asian workers had put in had left such a stench that the Arab chieftan felt it best to keep away from this marvel of concrete.

Puck
June 20, 2016, 06:37 PM
Erdogan is an absolute muppet. I have a lot of love for Turkey as I follow a lot of the Sufi Sheikhs and poets coming from there but this man is leading his country to self-destruction.

Rajakar symthasisers are no different to holocaust deniers. Such people are better off in those wahabi GCC nations where they will find like minded people who are also in line with ISIS mentality.

I sometimes feel that all these rajakars should be rounded up in one go and put through a Taliban style one hour trial followed by whatever punishment they deserve to be instigated that evening. This way, at least the mullah's would be pleased about the fact that their favourite judicial process has been implemented and at the same time, we could attract Pakistani, Turkish and all other Wahabi inspired criticism during a 30 day period without it being a protracted effort?

I am joking, of course we need to follow the proper judicial channels to eradicate these rajakars and their sympathisers, however long it takes.