PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan 2016

Tigers_eye
June 7, 2016, 10:54 AM
Since 2006, every year we had a Ramadan greeting thread. (Yes, I have checked already and it didn't get deleted/vanished)

So I can't let this go by....

+++
This is a reminder for me and reminder for you.

Think of Ramadan as a guest who came to your house. So act accordingly. (Actually should have prepared before Ramadan as you knew the guest was coming)

1. Easy on food. Drink lots of water and most importantly leave some space for breathing.

2. Don't "click" on something that you are not to click.

3. Establish prayers. (not just up and down; understand, concentrate, sincerely)

4. Control your tongue. Speak only from the good things. (At least try to)

5. Recite (Read, understand, try to apply, and convey the messages) Quran as much as you can.

6. Be polite, grateful, humble and patience.

May this Ramadan bring peace to everyone.

Tigers_eye
June 7, 2016, 10:55 AM
7. Make sure we remember those who have passed away and can't observe this Ramadan.

roman
June 7, 2016, 12:09 PM
Good reminders. Thank You brother

I like to add one.

8. Learn how to be tolerant. Respect others who does not share your faith.

tonmoy.dhaka
June 7, 2016, 01:53 PM
Ramadan mubarak to everyone in BC. :)

ReZ_1
June 7, 2016, 02:01 PM
1. Easy on food. Drink lots of water and most importantly leave some space for breathing.I think breaking fast with only dates and water is good for health(it release sucrose-instant energy booster) rather than eating all the heavy oily fries in empty stomach. We may have the dinner just after the prayer of Magrib. Also during Sehri it is better to avoid meat based cook. As it requires more water during its course of digestion. In other words we should be more concerned on correcting/analyzing our deeds rather than concentrating on extravagant foods

One World
June 7, 2016, 09:35 PM
Tolerance is lost, in the name of faith they are soaking lives in nitric acid vat and burning innocent girls. Hope for the sake of Ramadan medieval brains get properly enlightened.

mufi_02
June 8, 2016, 10:40 AM
TE bhai iftar menu ki? Baki bhai ra ki ki khacchen iftari te??

icricket
June 8, 2016, 06:59 PM
Since 2006, every year we had a Ramadan greeting thread. (Yes, I have checked already and it didn't get deleted/vanished)

So I can't let this go by....

+++
This is a reminder for me and reminder for you.

Think of Ramadan as a guest who came to your house. So act accordingly. (Actually should have prepared before Ramadan as you knew the guest was coming)

1. Easy on food. Drink lots of water and most importantly leave some space for breathing.

2. Don't "click" on something that you are not to click.

3. Establish prayers. (not just up and down; understand, concentrate, sincerely)

4. Control your tongue. Speak only from the good things. (At least try to)

5. Recite (Read, understand, try to apply, and convey the messages) Quran as much as you can.

6. Be polite, grateful, humble and patience.

May this Ramadan bring peace to everyone.

7. Make sure we remember those who have passed away and can't observe this Ramadan.

8. Learn how to be tolerant. Respect others who does not share your faith.

Jazakallahukhairun to both TE and Roman Bhai. Excellent advice to practice in the month of Ramadan. :up: TE Bhai is our bc murubbi.
Ramadan Mubarak Everyone.

iDumb
June 8, 2016, 08:38 PM
I have an open invitation for iftar any day ..specially weekend ... for Roman ..ajfar..mufi and rifat..and anyone who wants to join them only if they come ....

My treat iftar and dinner combined ....

iDumb
June 8, 2016, 09:11 PM
DONATE TO CHARITY ....IF YOU ARE IN THIS WEBSUTE YOU ARE IN BETTER POSITION THAN MILLIONS OF NOT BILLIONS OF PPL ... SO DINATE TO HELP OUT THE TRULY NEEDY ... LOOK AT RELATIBES ..FRIENDS ...YIUR SORROUNDING .... RECEPIENT DOES NOT NEED BE MUSLIM OR BANGALI .....

Tigers_eye
June 9, 2016, 12:16 AM
TE bhai iftar menu ki? Baki bhai ra ki ki khacchen iftari te??
:) Mango shake.
Bhat, murgi, alu, ektu Gyro meat. Ek bar'e rath'er dinner Korey felsilam. Zero bhaja pura.

glash'er por glash pani.

Sheri'tey cereal khabo inshallah.

mufi_02
June 9, 2016, 09:58 AM
^good healthy menu. I also skip dinner.

eka eka thaki tai iftar banai nah. masjid e jai. khali 2 chamoch rice and ek piece mangsho dei. pet bhore nah. sehri te bhat, dim bhaji, daal.

aklemalp
June 9, 2016, 11:47 AM
Ramadan Kareem to all my fellow BC members. Hope that it is time for enrichment and love.

PS: The choices for iftaar are awesome...

roman
June 9, 2016, 01:32 PM
^good healthy menu. I also skip dinner.

eka eka thaki tai iftar banai nah. masjid e jai. khali 2 chamoch rice and ek piece mangsho dei. pet bhore nah. sehri te bhat, dim bhaji, daal.

Amar moton masjid e musollider khabar bere deyar jonno volunteer hoye jao. Iccha moton khabar khete parba. haha

@iDumb..Great plan man. Thanks for the invite. Will let you know once i go there :)

Modad
June 9, 2016, 02:17 PM
Ramadan Kareem to everyone here :big_hug:

simon
June 9, 2016, 03:17 PM
bagher chokkhu bhai nije joubon kaley thik i morji moto bhaja pora khaito, ohon amgo nished korey.
eishob manina, 18 ghonta na khaya thaki, iftaar e ja pamu khaya lomu, bach bichar korum na, pani khamu kemtey, pani khawar jaiga nai somoy bhi nai.

Ramadan mubarak to everybody.

brockley
June 9, 2016, 06:37 PM
Have a good Ramadan:up::)

Rifat
June 9, 2016, 06:39 PM
I have an open invitation for iftar any day ..specially weekend ... for Roman ..ajfar..mufi and rifat..and anyone who wants to join them only if they come ....

Very very kind of you :big_hug:

#considered

Tigers_eye
June 11, 2016, 06:50 PM
bagher chokkhu bhai nije joubon kaley thik i morji moto bhaja pora khaito, ohon amgo nished korey.
eishob manina, 18 ghonta na khaya thaki, iftaar e ja pamu khaya lomu, bach bichar korum na, pani khamu kemtey, pani khawar jaiga nai somoy bhi nai.

Ramadan mubarak to everybody.
Naah, kotha ta ekdom thik na. 21 bosor'a choley ashchi ekhaney.

Ajfar
June 11, 2016, 07:32 PM

Bhai re bhai amra shobai NYC/CT area theke jawar pore mone hoise iftar er dawat dite.

iDumb
June 12, 2016, 01:30 AM
Oi miya tomra palaicho ny thike eita amar dosh? Trip dao ekta... Bhalo iftar khawabo bhai... serious.

Roman bhai to majhe majhe NYC te ashe... He is living the life.. bou baccha shobgula re dure raikha aramche bachelor life kataitache...

I am jealous...

Tigers_eye
June 15, 2016, 02:43 PM
1/3 is over.

Mercy.
Forgiveness.
Saving from hellfire.

roman
June 15, 2016, 03:41 PM
Oi miya tomra palaicho ny thike eita amar dosh? Trip dao ekta... Bhalo iftar khawabo bhai... serious.

Roman bhai to majhe majhe NYC te ashe... He is living the life.. bou baccha shobgula re dure raikha aramche bachelor life kataitache...

I am jealous...

Haha..Cant do much nowadays. Shongjom er maash you know :)

Tigers_eye
June 20, 2016, 01:33 PM
Sura Tawba

9:24:
<SMALL class=times-new data-reactid=".2cs7ssodatc.2.2.0.1.2:$9-24-ayah.1.1:$0.1.0">Say, [O Muhammad], "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and struggle (jihad/hard work) in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people."</SMALL>

aklemalp
July 5, 2016, 08:56 PM
Eid-ul-Fitr greetings from the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h0UBQv1U34E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also, Eid-ul-Fitr greetings from me and my family to all those who are observing it...one of my favorite holidays when I was younger..it's part of my childhood...going around with my friends from home to home...

May peace and love be with each and every one of you....Love you all my brothers and sisters :)

Rifat
July 7, 2016, 04:22 PM
thank you aklemalp for your eid wishes :)