PDA

View Full Version : Bombing in Medina

mufi_02
July 4, 2016, 05:32 PM
Even the holiest places are not safe. They have attacked Medina, very near to the mosque of the Prophet and his burial place.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36706761

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/middleeast/saudi-arabia-jeddah-bomb/index.html

Jadukor
July 4, 2016, 08:32 PM
Dont know what is happening with the world right now. I miss the 80s

roman
July 4, 2016, 11:48 PM
I am numb, I cant express my thoughts. Madina? Seriously???

Prophet said none plots against the people of Madina but that he will be dissolved like salt is dissolved in water. Whoever terrifies the people of Madina through oppression, God will terrify him. The curse of God, His angels and all humans will be upon him.

bujhee kom
July 5, 2016, 04:58 AM
Bombing the holy mosque in the city of Medina and the final resting place of the Prophet Muhammad ( May the Lord bless him with His endless love and the most sublime peace), and on the month of Ramadan, at sunset, the of breaking the fast for the pious - and the intention and purpose for this attempt is to establish Islam. May the Lord protect humanity from all these sub-human filth of terrorists.

Night_wolf
July 5, 2016, 09:10 AM
Dont know what is happening with the world right now. I miss the 80s

u miss chacha?

simon
July 5, 2016, 02:59 PM
Erokom cholley shundorbon , daruchini dip, neptune e jaya thakte hobey.

tonmoy.dhaka
July 5, 2016, 03:03 PM
Erokom cholley shundorbon , daruchini dip, neptune e jaya thakte hobey.

Erokom cholley nijeder ostro hatey tule nite hobe, amader baap dada ra ja korsilo desh takey shadhin kortey.

simon
July 5, 2016, 03:30 PM
Erokom cholley nijeder ostro hatey tule nite hobe, amader baap dada ra ja korsilo desh takey shadhin kortey.

oishomoy ar eishomoy ek na bhai.
Amader police,army ,bdr shob achey.
Amader shudhu chokh kaan khola rakhtey hobey ar police ke inform kortey hobey.

Modad
July 5, 2016, 03:37 PM
Bombing the holy mosque in the city of Medina and the final resting place of the Prophet Muhammad ( May the Lord bless him with His endless love and the most sublime peace), and on the month of Ramadan, at sunset, the of breaking the fast for the pious - and the intention and purpose for this attempt is to establish Islam. May the Lord protect humanity from all these sub-human filth of terrorists.

Ameen, well said. My heart goes out to every innocent soul that has been a victim due to the act of these cowards. May allah (swt) protect us all from all these hardship and give us ease. Justice will prevail.

Sylheti_Beta
July 7, 2016, 11:48 AM

Thik koiso bhai.

If this continues my countrymen need to stand up and defend themselves against these scumbags. As was done in the past so shall it be in the future.

উম্মাহঃ র নামে দেশ গড়ে। তারপর অন্যায় ভাবে শেখ মুজিব কে ফাঁসি দিয়ে, লক্ষ লক্ষ লোকর প্রাণ নেয় পাঞ্জাবি পাকিস্তানিরা। উর্দু ভাষা আমাদের উপর চাপানো হয়। মাতৃভাষা বাংলা কে দমানো হয়। তাদেরকে উচিৎ জবাব দেয়া হয়।
আজ আবার ওহাবী সালাফি রা এসেছে আমার মাতৃভূমি ও তার মনুষত্ব কে দমন করতে। এবার আরবি ভাষা,লিবাজ, ধর্মান্ধতা চাপানোর চেষ্টা।
আজ কি করবে বাঙালি সেটাই দেখতে হবে।

Tigers_eye
July 7, 2016, 12:17 PM
I am numb, I cant express my thoughts. Madina? Seriously???

Prophet said none plots against the people of Madina but that he will be dissolved like salt is dissolved in water. Whoever terrifies the people of Madina through oppression, God will terrify him. The curse of God, His angels and all humans will be upon him.
How unfortunate is for that soul.