PDA

View Full Version : ***The official BanglaCricket Pokemon GO Thread***

Rifat
July 11, 2016, 01:31 PM
Pokemon Go is currently released in USA, New Zealand and Australia. It should be released to the whole world once the server issues gets fixed. So much fun catching pokemon in real life

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pokemn%20go

iDumb
July 11, 2016, 03:08 PM
please explain what it is and how it works thank you.

Rifat
July 11, 2016, 04:09 PM
Step 1: You download the "Pokemon GO" App on your iPhone/Android Device

Step 2: you start catching Pokemon as part of Augmented Reality with your phone screen

aklemalp
July 11, 2016, 04:18 PM
Exciting new concept.

iDumb
July 11, 2016, 06:08 PM
Step 1: You download the "Pokemon GO" App on your iPhone/Android Device

Step 2: you start catching Pokemon as part of Augmented Reality with your phone screen

1. What if you have an Amazon phone
2. Am I travelling outside and catching them or am I lying in my bed and catching them only in screen ?

aklemalp
July 11, 2016, 10:49 PM
The internet memes about this game are hysterical...lol

Saw one with a trainer spotting a Mewto somewhere in Area 51...

Another one with a van painted with the words: Rare Pokémon inside....The caption read:How to kidnap a 28 year old in 2016.

Central park in Nyc is the POKÉMONgo headquarters...

Rifat
July 12, 2016, 05:11 AM
1. What if you have an Amazon phone
2. Am I travelling outside and catching them or am I lying in my bed and catching them only in screen ?

you walk around or you can catch in bed and it appears as if it is a pokemon in real life but it is in fact from your camera projected onto the real world to make it as if it is real.

i think your phone software needsto be either android or ios in order to play. but you can try the app store for your phone

Ajfar
July 12, 2016, 06:31 AM
Did you guys hear about this guy named Alex Ramirez, he was streaming Pokemon GO live on his youtube channel and apparently saw a murder take place. He was freaking out on his steam and after a while dropped off the stream. A lot of people think he made the thing up. His youtube subscriber number went from I think 15K to 100K+ after that stream.

Tigers_eye
July 12, 2016, 09:28 AM
Lying down in bed you will catch only Rattata. No rare pokemon. This is for all the overweighed boys and girls.

aklemalp
July 14, 2016, 11:09 AM
In the news, Long Island. 19 year-old man robbed at gunpoint of his phone last night while playing PokemonGO

Ajfar
July 14, 2016, 03:39 PM
Received a email at work today telling people not to play Pokemon GO at work.

aklemalp
July 20, 2016, 09:37 AM
This is some weird news:

Yes,Pokémon Go only just became available, but the wider Pokémon phenomenon dates back two decades. In 2001, the kingdom’s Council of Senior Scholars banned the card game for involving gambling, using polytheistic symbols, and promoting the theory of evolution.

Here's One Country Where Pokémon Go Is Definitely Not Welcome ---http://fortune.com/2016/07/20/pokemon-saudi-arabia/

NoName
July 20, 2016, 02:25 PM
I'm a big fan of the Pokemon games, but this one just doesn't seem enticing to play. Not interested in walking/traveling all over the place to catch pokemon, not to mention having to go to specific places just to battle a gym.

aklemalp
July 25, 2016, 02:29 PM
Brooklyn. Reported that a pokémongo player caught all the Pokémon on the go.

Is this the same as winning the $1.5 billion lottery?

Rifat
July 25, 2016, 03:01 PM
I'm a big fan of the Pokemon games, but this one just doesn't seem enticing to play. Not interested in walking/traveling all over the place to catch pokemon, not to mention having to go to specific places just to battle a gym.

It's the right idea, but implementation needs a lot of work. The biggest reason why it is so popular is because people have always fantasized pokemon as a living entity and this game makes it it one step closer to living that fantasy.

I myself wished that battling was as complicated and fun as the handheld games...

aklemalp
July 25, 2016, 03:47 PM
Someone should start a pokémongo transportation service to ferry all the trainers....well the ones that are plain lazy.

Exciting business venture.

Zeeshan
July 26, 2016, 08:33 AM
please explain what it is and how it works thank you.

It works for single people. And it works by taking single people outside. In short, you don't have to worry about it. Thanks.

Zeeshan
July 31, 2016, 01:05 PM
Introducing the official Shakib-al-Go Game. Throughout this forum, I will litter with Shakib-al-Smileys. And you guys have to catch it by quoting me. First one to 'catch' 100 wins. There will be leaderboard and all.

"Go"....<-- see what I did there?

:shakibsmile:

aklemalp
August 4, 2016, 09:58 AM
Even my mom started playing it!!! Whilst cooking, she caught a Squirtle:)