PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for my family.

brockley
July 28, 2016, 05:27 PM
My mother died yesterday,last parent.
we in a deal of shock.

aklemalp
July 28, 2016, 05:49 PM
Oh brother brockley, I'm am so sorry to hear about this. I hope that she finds good resting place along with ur father. And I pray that you have the courage to go through this tumultuous time.

RIP

We are all with you.

mufi_02
July 28, 2016, 07:48 PM
My mother died yesterday,last parent.
we in a deal of shock.

Sorry for your loss brockley.

May she rest in peace.

Rifat
July 28, 2016, 10:23 PM
sorry to hear about your loss Brockley. I lost my father when i was barely 12...

Tigers_eye
July 28, 2016, 10:27 PM
May you and your family have patience to overcome this immense loss.

Jadukor
July 28, 2016, 10:40 PM
Very sorry to hear this brockley. Those in the BC family who lost their dear ones know the pain you are going through. Our prayers are with you at this difficult time. Stay strong.

tanvir_nus
July 28, 2016, 11:39 PM
sorry for your loss Brockley, stay strong and my prayers for you and your family.

PoorFan
July 28, 2016, 11:42 PM
Soory to hear that, may her soul rest in peace. Hope you and your family overcome this moment of deep sorrow.

brockley
July 29, 2016, 01:54 AM
Thanx guys,I appreciate it,only happened yesterday.

bujhee kom
July 29, 2016, 02:08 AM
Dearest Brockley,

You are a brother to us, and from a Bangladeshi cultural point of view, your mom is very much like a dear aunt to us. I can only imagine how sad and painful it must be for you and you family to lose her. Like Rifat said, I also lost my mother 3 years ago. It is very painful sometimes and specially when the loss happens so recently. The memories stay with us and we continue to live through our collection of memories of our loved ones. You hold on to those and carry on brother.

Brockley, You are a wonderful son, and I can guarantee that your mom was and will always be very proud of you. May the Lord rest your mother's departed soul in eternal peace.

Banglatiger84
July 29, 2016, 02:31 AM
Very very sad for you, I am sure she is happy at you and at a better place now, May the Almighty rest her in peace and may you be reunited with her once this temporary world is over

Anik SH
July 29, 2016, 03:30 AM
May the Almighty rest her in peace.

ahnaf
July 29, 2016, 03:36 AM
Really sorry to hear it. I cant imagine what you are going through. May almighty rest her in peace.

simon
July 29, 2016, 03:41 AM
Very sorry to hear that Brockley.
I hope and pray she is taken good care of where she is now.

Dilscoop
July 29, 2016, 02:24 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss Brock. Our prayers are with you and your family. Losing your mother has to be the toughest thing in the world and no words can ever comfort that loss. But we can all hope and pray that she reaches a better place. I'm sure wherever she's, she will be watching. Live every day on making her smile and making her proud.

I know you and your family must be very busy at the moment but we can appreciate you taking the time to come to this community. Even though we're all far from one another, but strangely we're all a family. Let us know how things are with you when you get a chance. We are here for you.

kalpurush
July 29, 2016, 02:37 PM
I know how you feel mate. I have lost my parents as well. My prayers are with you and your family.

brockley
July 29, 2016, 02:57 PM
Thanx again guys for the kind words and the prayers too.
I feel very much part of the forum family.

Nocturnal
July 29, 2016, 07:13 PM
Stay strong brockley.
Our prayers are with you brother.

Fazal
July 29, 2016, 09:52 PM
May her soul rest in peace.

brockley
July 30, 2016, 05:20 PM
Thanx guys again,I am getting a bit better.

aklemalp
July 30, 2016, 05:34 PM
Thanx guys again,I am getting a bit better.

Its a rite of passage...you will come out stronger and more mature after this.

It's essential that you get all the support you can to go through this. Be brave my brother.

tonoy
July 30, 2016, 05:35 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that brockley. No words could truly be any comfort. But our prayers here will certainly be there for you and your family. Stay strong.

Navo
July 30, 2016, 07:58 PM
My sincere condolences brockley, may your mother's soul rest in peace. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this immensely difficult time

iDumb
July 30, 2016, 08:50 PM
So what happened? Why was it a shock? How old was she ?

Zeeshan
July 31, 2016, 01:01 PM
May her soul rest in peace.

brockley
July 31, 2016, 01:41 PM
Thanx guys.
Idumb she died 2 days after an eye operation,its with the coroner,her meds are being looked at as a possibe cause.
She was 78 but healthy.
I was there when she went in2 cardio arrest,and did cardio and mouth 2 mouth.
We know it was a blood clot in her heart,but we don't know how it got there.
The coroner will work it out,just hard getting a death certificate just yet for solicitors and funeral,with an autopsy.

NoName
July 31, 2016, 04:59 PM
My condolences Brock, I hope she rests in peace. I'm sure she lived a happy and fulfilling life.

brockley
July 31, 2016, 09:27 PM
Yes she did thanks NoName.

bujhee kom
November 24, 2016, 12:35 PM
My Dearest BC,

My father is in ICU, he is having a real hard time breathing on his own. His carbon dioxide level in blood is twice the normal amount now. The machine is helping him breathe now.

My father is an final stage Parkinson's disease and very advance dementia patient. Things are not looking so good.

Please my dear friends, include this stranger, my dad in your thoughts and prayers. Will mean a lot to me and to my loving dad.

zaved/bk

aklemalp
November 24, 2016, 12:46 PM
My dear Zaved bhai, I'm so sorry to hear about this.

My thoughts and prayers are with your dad . This is a tough situation for all of you, stand by each other.

Faith and love, to get through this difficult time.

Hang in there./

icricket
November 24, 2016, 01:25 PM
b_k Bhai, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

roman
November 24, 2016, 01:51 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you brother BK.

kalpurush
November 24, 2016, 02:09 PM
Dear Zaved,

We all are praying for your father. I know it is very difficult time for you as I have been through this too.
As aklemalp said, faith and love, to get through this difficult time.

Tausif
November 24, 2016, 02:52 PM
My prayers are with you and your family Zaved bhai

mufi_02
November 24, 2016, 03:56 PM
Sorry to hear that Zaved bhai.

Our throughts and prayers are with him. May Allah give him quick recovery!

brockley
November 24, 2016, 04:31 PM
I will do so Zaved,sorry for all you been through thus far.

Shehwar
November 24, 2016, 05:24 PM
Brockley,

I am so sorry. I hope you find the strength to deal with this loss. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be for you right now. Please stay strong.

Zaved,

I will pray for your father and I hope he recovers.

Zeeshan
November 24, 2016, 05:42 PM
This is most unexpected Zaved bhai.

My prayers with your father and wishing him speedy recovery.
If you need anything do let me know...my phone number is with you.

Dilscoop
November 24, 2016, 05:42 PM
BK, sorry to hear that. But our thoughts and prayers are with your dad, you and your family. Wish him a full recovery! I'm sure he will let return to good health.

Jadukor
November 24, 2016, 08:13 PM
Very sorry to hear that Zaved Bhai. My prayers are with your family

brockley
November 24, 2016, 09:33 PM
Thanx Dilscoop snd Shehwar,I am holding up ok.
Been 3 months now.
Zaved feel free to pm me.

tonoy
November 24, 2016, 09:49 PM
BK, I'm real sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong.

ahnaf
November 25, 2016, 02:20 AM
Zaved bhaiya, i'm extremely sorry to hear that. I'll pray for your family. Inshallah everything will be fine.

Nocturnal
November 25, 2016, 09:16 AM
BK bhai, Stay strong. Chacha will be in my prayers. Update us whenever you feel like it.

simon
November 25, 2016, 12:00 PM
Dear Zaved bhai, sorry to hear about your dad, I hope and pray almighty Allah will help him recover.

Rabz
November 25, 2016, 01:54 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with you & your family Jabed bhai. May Allah give your father speedy and healthy recovery.
May Allah make it easy on him and for you guys.

bujhee kom
November 25, 2016, 10:05 PM
All my dearest Dostos (friends, mates), Thank you and Lord bless you all.
My dad had been transfered to the High Dependency Care Unit from the ICU last night. So that is an improvement. All because of your loving good thoughts and prayers to the Lord.
I will keep you all posted. I will write in detail tomorrow.

Love
zaved/bk

Zeeshan
November 25, 2016, 11:47 PM
That is great to hear Zaved bhai. I will pray on.

Habib
November 27, 2016, 02:38 AM
My prayers are with your father Zaved bhai. Hope his condition keeps improving.

aklemalp
November 27, 2016, 04:56 PM
Zaved bhai, good to hear that your father's condition is improving...will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
Hope for more good news.
Love,
P.S.

bujhee kom
November 27, 2016, 06:26 PM
Thank you my dearest Bora bhaiya Kalpurush da and brother Brockley for prayings for my dad.

Thank you my dearest
Dosto aklemalp Paramanand,
Dosto icricket,
Dosto Roman,
Dosto Tausif,
Dosto Mufi Mustafa,
Dosto Shehwar,
Dosto Tausif,
Dosto Zeeshan,
Dosto Dilu Dilscoop,
Dosto Jadukor,
Dosto Tonoy,
Dosto Ahnaf,
Dosto Nocturnal Pasha,
Dosto Simon,
Dosto Rabz Himu/Robiul,
Dosto Habib...

My dearest bhais and sisters, It means a lot for me that I can share this with you guys, and that you guys have such big hearts and compassions even for a stranger. It means a lot to me. I am utterly grateful my friends, my beloved brothers and sisters.

My abba/dad is improving a little bit everyday, thanks to our Lord and again, to all your kind loving prayers. Dad has now been moved to a regular hospital room and he is breathing on his own, but still only taking liquids through tubes. I don't know if he will ever be able to eat normally again. Other than having Parkinson's and Dementia, my father is also a heart disease patient and had open heart surgery and a full blown diabetic (he takes insulin injections twice a day and been taking them for years).

The sign of his improvement is that he is cursing up a storm (hehehe)...whoever he sees in front of him, doctors, nurses, my younger brother, uncles, doesn't matter. That's the effect of pain, hallucinations from his meds for Parkinson's. At home he has nurses all the time, because he cannot move on his own at all. Even let's say he is laying on his back, two nurses have to move him to help him face his side. I feel bad for his caregivers, because I feel they are getting tired of doing this, for several years, even if it someone's job, they still get tired and run out of patience. I feel bad for my younger brother and young sister in-law as they are always facing this 24/7. And people eventually get bitter and tired. And I am most of the time so far away, there is nothing I can do or even contribute. Honestly, all I have is guilt.

Guys, I want to say something to you all. I sometimes say a lot of things in the forum. Often as jokes, sometimes seriously, sometimes out of bitterness. Please, do not be hurt by them no more, and please forgive me for everytime I have done wrong by you. I know I have hurt many of you, sometimes knowingly and maybe sometimes unconsciously. Please do not take all my comments seriously and have it in your heart to forgive bk. You guys mean a lot to me, a lot of you treated me with great food and company, inspirations, laughters and most importantly with love. I do not do facebook, myspace or instagram, or do not visit any other sport forum - BC is all I have got. I sometimes wonder that if I never knew cricket or cared for cricket in Bangladesh, I would have never come to know this site/forum Banglacricket.com - and what an empty feeling that would have been for me. My Lord above connected me with all of your loving souls through BC. And I am most grateful to Bangladesh Cricket for one thing, one thing only - that it has given me BC and through that i got to know that all of you guys (people like its members) exist.

I will keep you guys posted, if things get better or worse.
Brockley, mate, thank you for opening this thread. Your loving mom is always in my prayers. And I will PM you soon my dear brother.
Zeeshan, I will call you very soon, my brother.

zaved/bk

brockley
November 28, 2016, 12:24 AM
Sure thanks Bujhee,have gained strength in the last few months.
And we all need prayer sometime.
Yeh feel free to message me on his progress,and keep us updated on his progress here.
Know the fear of death is a massive thing.I've lost both,but reprioritized.
It happens when your in our 40/50's like us.
And thanx for your prayers,and I will keep praying for you too.

Nocturnal
November 28, 2016, 05:09 AM
BK bhai, one of my happy memory with BC is meeting you in Dhaka .. back in 2008 I believe. We had that mini get together in some Gulshan Restaurant. You came along with your younger brother. You have a very kind soul. Since we came from the same high school, I have that extra love for you LOL

God bless you & your family.