PDA

View Full Version : I will never troll BD fans in my life

Monish
October 5, 2016, 07:19 AM
I know this is off-topic but I want to get this off my chest. You know what turmoil my country is going through currently, because of one neighboring country. That one country you BD guys are also well aware of, that country which was about to host the SAARC summit.

I am so glad and sincerely happy to see that Bangladesh stands with India in this time and has also decided to boycott the summit in solidarity. I from the bottom of my heart want to thank the PM of Bangladesh, Sheikh Hasina and the people of Bangladesh.

Looking at this solid gesture, I have decided that I from the Land of the Great Shiva until my blood turns blue will never troll a BD fan.

My Respect to the Nation of Bangladesh.

Love to all :flag::flag::flag::flag:

Cricket4All
October 5, 2016, 08:09 AM
[] do not know how to separate sports from politics !

Cricket4All
October 5, 2016, 08:20 AM
This is what [] think about us !

http://eisamay.indiatimes.com/nation/5-countries-which-love-india-and-5-countries-which-hate/articleshow/54640404.cms

Anik SH
October 5, 2016, 08:27 AM
This is what [] think about us !

http://eisamay.indiatimes.com/nation/5-countries-which-love-india-and-5-countries-which-hate/articleshow/54640404.cms

Yeah I saw that news. Really they are so paranoid about what other countries think about them, love or hate (!) :floor:

That too on a National frontline newspaper.

cricket_king
October 5, 2016, 08:28 AM
Not sure if the thread topic is worse or the posts themselves.

aklemalp
October 5, 2016, 08:31 AM
Please brothers, refrain from the name calling. It doesn't make us (as BC members) look good.

Thanks,
P.S.

5tonne
October 5, 2016, 08:36 AM
Someone came with a good intention. It was not necessary to let him down. Don't punish anyone for someone else's crime.

Roey Haque
October 5, 2016, 08:44 AM
I second what Parmanand said. Please don't use such derogatory terms to describe people of an entire nation.

As for Monish, I think you posted this thread in the wrong section. If the mods would please reassign the post to the "Forget Cricket" section.

Thanks

Mas_UK25
October 5, 2016, 08:46 AM
Move it to FC. Mods, please be a bit active. BC seems really laid back these days!

Tigers_eye
October 5, 2016, 08:49 AM
Someone came with a good intention. It was not necessary to let him down. Don't punish anyone for someone else's crime.
Uff, ei post'ta Jodi kau "pin/sticky" kortey parto. :up:

Shaan
October 5, 2016, 09:00 AM
monish, you are welcome, and let's enjoy cricket bro.

mufi_02
October 5, 2016, 12:24 PM
So who are we supporting? India or Pakistan

kalpurush
October 5, 2016, 12:27 PM
So who are we supporting? India or Pakistan

Bangladesh :fanflag:

Monish
October 6, 2016, 12:40 AM
I have always felt the love and affection from Bangladeshi people, Bangla girls are beautiful and very down to earth. We must keep this friendship intact.

Love to all!

Monish
October 6, 2016, 12:41 AM
I have always felt the love and affection from Bangladeshi people, Bangla girls are beautiful and very down to earth. We must keep this friendship intact.

Love to all!