PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely no profanity

chinaman
May 13, 2004, 03:10 AM
No profanity of any kind, racial, cultural, regional or otherwise, will be tolerated. All posts must be written in a way that the moderators can understand. All non-standard words and phrases must accompany proper and true meanings in english alongside it. No exeptions will be allowed. If moderators fail to appreciate the meaning of any word or phrase, the post may either be edited or deleted at moderator's discretion and please consider moderators to be poor at english for this purpose. Repeat violations will lead to permanent ban.

We expect all members to follow our Posting Guidelines (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=4964) at all times. We appreciate your understanding, help and co-operation. Thank you.

WI2debone
May 13, 2004, 04:16 AM
WOW .... rules rules rules!!!! You run a pretty tight ship here mate!!

Zobair
May 13, 2004, 01:16 PM
In addition, please be advised that if there are any posts that deliberately provoke or inflame passions they will be immediately edited/deleted, and offending posters will be warned/banned if needed. Thank you for your cooperation.

PS: Light and friendly banter is OK of course! As long as we keep it friendly :)

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by pompous]

say
May 13, 2004, 02:44 PM
Would you like to upgrade the Iron handcuffs to Stainless Steel ones?

Zobair
May 13, 2004, 03:01 PM
naah! we are in the space age now! titanium is the in thing ;)

rafiq
May 13, 2004, 05:10 PM
Guys, I propose a little moderation before it gets too silly:

If moderators fail to appreciate the meaning of any word or phrase, the post may either be edited or deleted at moderator's discretion and please consider moderators to be poor at english for this purpose.

moderators poor in English as an assumption?:lol:

Yesterday there was one one bad word used, the one with the acronym "RC", everything else is G-rated. We've had entire threads deleted (OK, maybe one)and I'm afraid the Windies fans will move their rum shop elsewhere and we'll have no one to bash!

All you (btw that is "allyuh", why is this banned?) have to do is say "don't use RC" and the Indies fans will get it. Let's not get carried away folks..thanks

Arnab
May 13, 2004, 05:16 PM
Before it gets silly?

It already is silly, has been for a while now. :)

fab
May 13, 2004, 06:36 PM
We've had entire threads deleted (OK, maybe one)and I'm afraid the Windies fans will move their rum shop elsewhere and we'll have no one to bash!
I'd like to extend my congratulations to the moderators. Looks like allyuh chased away those funny West Indians..

bhobishshot
May 13, 2004, 11:27 PM
We should start to modarately moderate the moderators for their moderate moderation.:lol:

WI2debone
May 14, 2004, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by fab
We've had entire threads deleted (OK, maybe one)and I'm afraid the Windies fans will move their rum shop elsewhere and we'll have no one to bash!
I'd like to extend my congratulations to the moderators. Looks like allyuh chased away those funny West Indians..

Well ah still deh yah ...... but maybe yuh nah tink meh funny!!! :lol:

lbw375
May 14, 2004, 09:25 AM
Don't worry peeps, we all still here. We have 3 ODIS and a copuple of test matches to banter on about.

Although if the police here take away too many of our civil liberties, we might just all abandon this board as hopeless