PDA

View Full Version : Are today's Moderators neurotic?

rafiq
May 13, 2004, 11:19 AM
No offense to my Banglacricket moderators friends, but with the recent rasta invasion of this board and the uptick in foul-mouthed, rum-influenced dialogue, I just had to ask that question. Word on the street is the BJP fundies who are now unemployed have applied for moderator posts on this board. Chinaman, can't we have even a tiny bit of fun? Please?? Pretty please??

Arnab
May 13, 2004, 11:30 AM
***slaps rafiq on the wrist***

I like the Virtual bangladesh forum's idea of having seperate moderated and non-moderated forums.

AsifTheManRahman
May 13, 2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by rafiq
No offense to my Banglacricket moderators friends, but with the recent rasta invasion of this board and the uptick in foul-mouthed, rum-influenced dialogue, I just had to ask that question. Word on the street is the BJP fundies who are now unemployed have applied for moderator posts on this board. Chinaman, can't we have even a tiny bit of fun? Please?? Pretty please??

yeah can't we?

sage
May 13, 2004, 12:15 PM
Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!

chinaman
May 13, 2004, 12:41 PM
The boys wanted to have more fun! Moni-Rotoner Maa, where's my blood pressure medicine? :duh:

AsifTheManRahman
May 13, 2004, 12:48 PM
:lol:

Carte Blanche
May 13, 2004, 01:21 PM
Umm.. I like the forum the way it is. Imho, we can afford a bit more "fun" :cool:

Rubu
May 13, 2004, 02:25 PM
what u guys are trying to say? from "G" to "PG" rating? not clear to me.

but there is no way parental guidence can be apllied here since it is a funny idea, that a parent will read a post and then allow child to read it. So, the next plausible update is "13" or "15". children of age group below this can't read these posts.

now u decide what u want. my personal opinion, keep it the "G" it is now.

lets see, how about I start a poll about it. I know it is not democracy, and the result of the poll will not effect mod's point of view. still, just to see.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by AgentSmith]

rafiq
May 13, 2004, 04:09 PM
?? you guys take this stuff way too seriously!

moni-rotoner baba, that was good:lol:

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by rafiq]

Nascer
May 13, 2004, 11:59 PM
[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Nascer]