PDA

View Full Version : This was not called for!!!

Hasib
May 14, 2004, 12:05 AM
I was reading an Aus article abotu Murali (not positive... but negitive) and out of the blue it starts attacking Bangladesh!!!

If the ICC is to continue to allow the likes of Zimbabwe (selected on racial grounds) and Bangladesh (patently underdone for elite cricket) to compete against legitimate Test nations, then great contests and performances of the past are cheapened.

http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,9556107%255E23212,00.html

SS
May 14, 2004, 07:00 AM
patently underdone with elite cricket
...didn't aussies appreciate us...
tell them to come and visit BD ..Bd boys will win( like they did in U19)

AsifTheManRahman
May 14, 2004, 09:26 AM
oooooooooooo

look whose being optimistic here...:P

mattyfan
May 14, 2004, 01:51 PM
MATE,

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

honestly...u think bang is ready for test cricket???...look at the results....

i mean, surely ya'll got potential..but mate...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA....

what is the FC structure down there??...what are player's selection based on??...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

anyhoo...WI aint much better....AHAHAHAHAHHA

GO OZ GO!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Arnab
May 14, 2004, 01:54 PM
Mattyfan, in case you didn't know, our U-19 team beat the Aussie U-19 a few months ago.

mattyfan
May 14, 2004, 02:01 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

and???

didn't WI u-19 also beat Eng u-19 a few months back??!!!

and what was the result of the eng-wi series??!!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahmed_B
May 14, 2004, 02:03 PM
there are plenty of 'Non-Bangladeshi' members recently coming here and making reckless coments...
its time we start to ignore these completely 'unproductive' thinx they say...

and To Hasib :
... isnt it about time we really start ignoring completely all these 'Biased' (not claiming though that we r one of the best teams!) articles and concentrate on our own team-develoment oriented positive talking?

bye the way... ICC has decided already, I can see, that 6 more countries will be declared as Test-Nations.. all of whom r below-ranked to BD....
so these critics talk in their completely self-centered way.. and reality goes the opposite way!!

AsifTheManRahman
May 14, 2004, 02:22 PM
yeah i kinda agree with crickethorizon...there are ppl who don't want us to do good...there are others who don't want asians to do good either...it's best to ignore these reckless comments.

however, if u ignore this post and wanna give them a taste of some bangladeshi Haji Biryani, i'm with u mate!:lol:

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by AsifTheManRahman]

Hasib
May 15, 2004, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by crickethorizon
there are plenty of 'Non-Bangladeshi' members recently coming here and making reckless coments...
its time we start to ignore these completely 'unproductive' thinx they say...

and To Hasib :
... isnt it about time we really start ignoring completely all these 'Biased' (not claiming though that we r one of the best teams!) articles and concentrate on our own team-develoment oriented positive talking?

bye the way... ICC has decided already, I can see, that 6 more countries will be declared as Test-Nations.. all of whom r below-ranked to BD....
so these critics talk in their completely self-centered way.. and reality goes the opposite way!!

When I made that post... what I wanted to know is what exactly does Bangladesh got to do with Murali... I mean how does that little statement fit in. He was compaining about Murali's Doosra... and he chucked that statment in... going totally off topic. Bad english if u ask me...