PDA

View Full Version : ***The Donald Trump Thread***

SportingBD
January 22, 2017, 12:19 PM
Can we have a balance view about President Trump? What's your take on him? Will he go on to become a successful president? Not only for The USA Citizen but the world at large? Soo much is on the media.. you can't hardly find any positives, but I feel he is a business man and a deal maker, surely a good thing for US people?

Mas_UK25
January 22, 2017, 12:34 PM
Booooooooo!!!

'God help America' - is the New Chant and Slogan!

SportingBD
January 22, 2017, 04:53 PM
Whatever happens, this is one serious trio...around

Putin, Trump, Assad... more like God help the World

Rifat
January 22, 2017, 08:02 PM
Only good thing I will say about him is that He convinced many automobile manufacturing companies to keep many jobs in US, I will have to wait and see about how he goes about reducing the National debt. May Allah guide his heart to the truth.

Sylheti_Beta
January 30, 2017, 06:06 AM
Trump is the only politician in recent times who is upsetting folks because he is keeping his campaign promises :D. Ref# US Code 1182>Inadmissible aliens.

Jadukor
January 30, 2017, 06:37 AM
Hope this clown gets impeached very soon

adamnsu
January 30, 2017, 07:28 AM
I am not worried about what Trump has done, as he implied he was going to do this so it wasnt such a big shock for me. I am more concerned what he will do in the future (things we dont know about yet), Especially with the trade with Bangladesh as it is a "muslim" country.

Tbh living away from the USA has not directly affected me so far with their politics, but perhaps if I need to go their for job purposes I might have issues.

But one thing that seems funny is USA is the same country that lived through the period of voting in W Bush twice! Also how it swung from having a mixed colour President to an extreme right wing President.

Also the number of celebs gathering some PR off this anti Trump revolution is funny to me

tonmoy.dhaka
January 30, 2017, 09:44 AM
Pros:
One of his executive order was to get rid of TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) which would have really impacted the garments sector of Bangladesh. USA is the single largest export destination for BD garments and TPP was a scary proposition given the advantage Vietnam would have achieved.

Although highly unlikely, but if there is anyone in the world who can take on the hypocrisy of the Gulf states than Trump is the man. I will be the first person to admit that I resent those GCC scumbags as much as I resent Donald Trump and I hope Trump squeezes them.

zman
January 30, 2017, 11:52 AM
Trump thinks like a businessman first and then President. The very reason that motivated him to revoke TPP is why he will not even touch GCC. He has personal business interests in most of the GCC countries and they are all massive investments.

Also the executive orders he has signed and will be signing soon will have serious impact on Europe. Russia has always been interested in wrestling back their control over Eastern Europe and it's becoming increasingly clear Trump has no problem with that. He has even said he doesn't care about EU.

aklemalp
January 30, 2017, 11:56 AM
"I have the best words."

tonmoy.dhaka
January 31, 2017, 10:14 AM
Trump thinks like a businessman first and then President. The very reason that motivated him to revoke TPP is why he will not even touch GCC. He has personal business interests in most of the GCC countries and they are all massive investments.

Also the executive orders he has signed and will be signing soon will have serious impact on Europe. Russia has always been interested in wrestling back their control over Eastern Europe and it's becoming increasingly clear Trump has no problem with that. He has even said he doesn't care about EU.

You are probably right...

Anyways he just fired the attorney general... this is sad to watch..

mufi_02
January 31, 2017, 10:34 AM
You are probably right...

Anyways he just fired the attorney general... this is sad to watch..

you live in Canada right? do you think the xenophobia is also spreading there? the tragedy at quebec city was such a surprise. how are the Canadians reacting to it.

tonmoy.dhaka
January 31, 2017, 11:02 AM
you live in Canada right? do you think the xenophobia is also spreading there? the tragedy at quebec city was such a surprise. how are the Canadians reacting to it.

I have heard about ultra right wing groups gaining popularity but never experienced it myself. I do not think it is a problem in a place like Toronto since the city is extremely multicultural. Infact most of Ontario is multicultural. Such a problem might be more prevalent in other provinces like Quebec

kalpurush
January 31, 2017, 12:01 PM

When the "leader of the Free World" leads the way...it bound to happen anytime anywhere...not a surprise to me!

brockley
January 31, 2017, 12:13 PM
He is who he is,we have to cope with it.

Maybe he may do some good things,maybe get the US economy booming which is good for everyone.
I know he is doing some sad stuff but what choice do we have.
Do we protest like the Democrats and their followers do,which will just make him madder,or engage him.

Think Turnbull here is doing the right thing he is not playing the man,the Greens are telling us to tear up AnZuS,which is crazy,who would defend a richly sourced state from invasion.

I have softened my approach to Ukraine let Russia have it,and maybe China Taiwan and the South West seas in areas.

Fact is under Obama and Clinton we were heading to ww3 with China and Russia,maybe we have to give them some leg room.
Of course we don't want a trade war with China,he showing his immaturity there.

aklemalp
January 31, 2017, 12:15 PM
If only someone had three dragons....

brockley
January 31, 2017, 01:06 PM
I dunno rambling on no sleep,insomnia killing me.
Maybe some of those views are a bit farcical.
But I am not as desturbed as others are with the Trump government.
My sister however thinks he is the anti christ,and she is not even religious.

al Furqaan
January 31, 2017, 07:05 PM
I have heard about ultra right wing groups gaining popularity but never experienced it myself. I do not think it is a problem in a place like Toronto since the city is extremely multicultural. Infact most of Ontario is multicultural. Such a problem might be more prevalent in other provinces like Quebec

From what I can tell, Quebec has larger population of Syrian immigrants...of course they are Syrian Christians so maybe they aren't considered "foreign" or "Arab".

I hope the Trumpets are willing to depart from the official administration line and realize that Alexandre Bissonette is not Muslim (as far as we know).

Anders Breivik is not muslim.
Dylan Roof is not muslim.
Timothy McVeigh is not muslim.
Adam Lanza is not muslim.

White men are in more need of vetting in the US than Khizr Khan.

al Furqaan
January 31, 2017, 07:16 PM
Hope this clown gets impeached very soon

Not easy to impeach a president. Only happened once and there have been some **** presidents eg Coolidge. The guy bragged about raping women and 1 month later won in a landslide. Thats like the Pandya over to Mushfiq in WT20, lol.

As long as its only 1 scotus justice needing replacement, a Trump admin could be the biggest kick up the a$$ democrats need come midterms in 2018.

brockley
January 31, 2017, 07:43 PM
Clinton got away with stuff when he was President,like schwarzenegar probably could not be prosecuted to after he is President.
I think his balancing act will be his business ventures,and the awarding of contracts to himself.
That is more likely to get him impeached.

Rifat
February 1, 2017, 09:41 AM
When the "leader of the Free World" leads the way...it bound to happen anytime anywhere...not a surprise to me!

Justin Trudeau is the real leader of the free world right now, and this is coming from a US Citizen :)

tonmoy.dhaka
February 1, 2017, 11:15 AM
Trump did not happen in a day, it happened because of our bigotry.

We can only take the moral high ground if we are willing to protest against all conservative government who oppress people.

The six gulf countries from GCC do not accept refugees. We remain quiet.
Kuwait bans immigration from 5 countries including Syria and no one says anything.
Saudi Arabia considers their land as holy ground and bans non muslims from a lot of its land and yet we seem to be fine with that.

Anyone writing a blog or critisizing islam has to fear for his life in Bangladesh and Pakistan and yet we decide to ignore, not to mention the same people killing the bloggers and free thinkers are responsible for holey artisan.

We had Vested property act in Bangladesh for 30 years and hindu lands were taken from them and yet we kept a blind eye . Infact 90% of bengalis dont even know what act I am talking about.

So bottom line, if we cannot or did not protest agaisnt the above than we have no right to protest against trump. Because we created Trump.

SportingBD
February 1, 2017, 11:48 AM
We live in a difficult time. The time ahead might be even worse. I think we are probably at the near end of mankind. the trend that the bad is now the good is becoming frequent occurrence!

SportingBD
February 1, 2017, 11:56 AM
Trump is doing exactly what he campaigned with! He is keeping his words to his supporters. As president he is following the will of his people. Now can you blame him?

roman
February 1, 2017, 12:17 PM

We can only take the moral high ground if we are willing to protest against all conservative government who oppress people.

Kuwait bans immigration from 5 countries including Syria and no one says anything.
Saudi Arabia considers their land as holy ground and bans non muslims from a lot of its land and yet we seem to be fine with that.

Anyone writing a blog or critisizing islam has to fear for his life in Bangladesh and Pakistan and yet we decide to ignore, not to mention the same people killing the bloggers and free thinkers are responsible for holey artisan.

We had Vested property act in Bangladesh for 30 years and hindu lands were taken from them and yet we kept a blind eye . Infact 90% of bengalis dont even know what act I am talking about.

So bottom line, if we cannot or did not protest agaisnt the above than we have no right to protest against trump. Because we created Trump.

:up::up:
You blame yourself for everything brother. I want to give you a big hug and say it's not your fault.

al Furqaan
February 1, 2017, 02:56 PM

Incorrect actually.

None of Trumps supprters have even heard of "Bangladesh" or "GCC" or "vested property act". In fact if you told them Trump tower is located in Manhattan, 75% of would have no idea where on a map or in which state "Manhattan" is located. You can't be "created" by something you don't know about.

I'll tell you what did create Donald Trump.

Racism and bigotry have always existed in America. The civil war didn't end it, it just changed the way its manifested. 100 years after reconstruction Blacks were physically barred from voting...recollect fire hoses being used on them when they PEACEFULLY protested.

After MLK used Christian principles to induce shame in a substantial number of white people, and a majority of "liberals", segregation ended, the N word became taboo, and being a racist became the anathema rather than the rule.

But a majority of whites still held to objectively racist views. Of course the definition of racist has been changed. So if you haven't actually lynched a black guy, said the N word publicly, or still own slaves...you "cannot be a racist" because "some of your friends are black".

But these I'm-not-a-racists support at EVERY instance any and all issues that would be the detriment of Black people.

To quote Trevor Noah, "how is a black person supposed to air his/her grievances?"

But since the time of MLK, it was taboo to be OPENLY racist.You couldn't make BLANKET statements against black people, Jews, gays, hispanics, or any other minority group and be taken seriously. Most likely, you'd lose your job...even if you worked for Fox News.

Except for Islam or Muslims.

That was the one group post 2000 that you could make blanket statements with and still be considered to hold a "valid" enough idea to get mainstream coverage on platforms like ABC, NBC, CNN, etc.

The interesting thing about bigotry is that when you allow it to fester against one group, it tends to expand and infect every other group, albeit it slowly.

What do you think MLK meant when he said "injustice anywhere is a threat of justice everywhere?" Or the German guy who said "first they came for the Jews and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Jewish...?"

Islamophobia - not genuine constructive criticism of Muslims - but Islamophobia was never going to satisfy the Rabid Right. Now you have Walls being built against Mexicans...why? Because who will resist? Now you have AGs who will essentially give the green light to cops shooting black men...why? Because who will resist?

First they came for the Muslims...

The way I see it, its "liberals", who have the most to lose...not Muslims.

We didn't have due process to begin with...Obama brought some but that was always temporary and conditional. Muslim countries were still going to be invaded, if not by American drones, then by Russian MIGs.

Now whats going to happen when the Supreme Court gets a 7-2 bench in favor of the "conservatives?"

Will it stand up for women? Will it stand up for LGBTs? Will it stand up for abortion rights?

And will it stand up for the "liberal" brown man who voted Trump for only reasons that "liberal" brown man knows?

The next 8 years will reveal all these answers and more.

al Furqaan
February 1, 2017, 03:03 PM
Liberals did not create Donald Trump.

"Liberals" created Donald Trump by cherry picking which aspects of Liberalism they wanted to uphold in order to keep their ego satisfied.

I cherry pick all the time...but the key point is I don't call myself a "liberal" or a "conservative" even if I side with one of them on 90% of issues and with a 100% voting record.

tonmoy.dhaka
February 1, 2017, 03:32 PM
Incorrect actually.

None of Trumps supprters have even heard of "Bangladesh" or "GCC" or "vested property act". In fact if you told them Trump tower is located in Manhattan, 75% of would have no idea where on a map or in which state "Manhattan" is located. You can't be "created" by something you don't know about.

I'll tell you what did create Donald Trump.

Racism and bigotry have always existed in America. The civil war didn't end it, it just changed the way its manifested. 100 years after reconstruction Blacks were physically barred from voting...recollect fire hoses being used on them when they PEACEFULLY protested.

After MLK used Christian principles to induce shame in a substantial number of white people, and a majority of "liberals", segregation ended, the N word became taboo, and being a racist became the anathema rather than the rule.

But a majority of whites still held to objectively racist views. Of course the definition of racist has been changed. So if you haven't actually lynched a black guy, said the N word publicly, or still own slaves...you "cannot be a racist" because "some of your friends are black".

But these I'm-not-a-racists support at EVERY instance any and all issues that would be the detriment of Black people.

To quote Trevor Noah, "how is a black person supposed to air his/her grievances?"

But since the time of MLK, it was taboo to be OPENLY racist.You couldn't make BLANKET statements against black people, Jews, gays, hispanics, or any other minority group and be taken seriously. Most likely, you'd lose your job...even if you worked for Fox News.

Except for Islam or Muslims.

That was the one group post 2000 that you could make blanket statements with and still be considered to hold a "valid" enough idea to get mainstream coverage on platforms like ABC, NBC, CNN, etc.

The interesting thing about bigotry is that when you allow it to fester against one group, it tends to expand and infect every other group, albeit it slowly.

What do you think MLK meant when he said "injustice anywhere is a threat of justice everywhere?" Or the German guy who said "first they came for the Jews and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Jewish...?"

Islamophobia - not genuine constructive criticism of Muslims - but Islamophobia was never going to satisfy the Rabid Right. Now you have Walls being built against Mexicans...why? Because who will resist? Now you have AGs who will essentially give the green light to cops shooting black men...why? Because who will resist?

First they came for the Muslims...

The way I see it, its "liberals", who have the most to lose...not Muslims.

We didn't have due process to begin with...Obama brought some but that was always temporary and conditional. Muslim countries were still going to be invaded, if not by American drones, then by Russian MIGs.

Now whats going to happen when the Supreme Court gets a 7-2 bench in favor of the "conservatives?"

Will it stand up for women? Will it stand up for LGBTs? Will it stand up for abortion rights?

And will it stand up for the "liberal" brown man who voted Trump for only reasons that "liberal" brown man knows?

The next 8 years will reveal all these answers and more.

Tell me this, when Hefazot tries to demean women, turns every minority (non muslims) of Bangladesh into second class citizens, how many of us resisted?

Forget hefazots, I have been to countless sermons in Bangladesh where the imam openly mocks the hindus (tell me you never heard it). I have studied in an english medium school (DT), where our physics teacher openly said "Jews cannot be trusted". This is the bangladesh of today unfortunately.

Who are we to talk against Trump when we treat refugees in Bangladesh (biharis and rohingyas) worse than Trump can ever imagine. I am not even going to mention about the indigenous people.

Look at this forum itself. We are so huge on protesting against Trump and his anti muslim stance, yet few days back there were hindu temples burned and destroyed in Bangladesh and no one showed even a spec of remorse.

The above is not only true for Bangladesh but most citizens in most muslim countries.

You think the world is blind to our bigotry? No they are not...

As i said before... Please protest against Trump, but also include all the conservative leaders that oppress people. Dont pick and choose and dont be a bigot, otherwise you are no better than a trump supporter.

I have been a liberal all my life, but we are slowly becoming a minority. I am not talking about being a liberal in USA because I am a minority and be a conservative in Bangladesh because I am a majority

SportingBD
February 1, 2017, 03:37 PM
Just yesterday I saw a tweet, seems very relevant.

"When people say you can't protest injustice until you protest every single injustice they mean don't bother opposing any at all"

- https://twitter.com/OwenJones84

tonmoy.dhaka
February 1, 2017, 04:03 PM
Just yesterday I saw a tweet, seems very relevant.

"When people say you can't protest injustice until you protest every single injustice they mean don't bother opposing any at all"

- https://twitter.com/OwenJones84

I completely agree with the quote and that is not what I am saying.

But you have to be consistent on your beliefs otherwise you are a bigot.
example: I support equal rights. No matter which corner of the world God decides to drop me, my belief would not change.
Otherwise it is not hard to see the bigotry in people. And that would give birth to more trumps.

al Furqaan
February 1, 2017, 04:07 PM
Tell me this, when Hefazot tries to demean women, turns every minority (non muslims) of Bangladesh into second class citizens, how many of us resisted?

Forget hefazots, I have been to countless sermons in Bangladesh where the imam openly mocks the hindus (tell me you never heard it). I have studied in an english medium school (DT), where our physics teacher openly said "Jews cannot be trusted". This is the bangladesh of today unfortunately.

Who are we to talk against Trump when we treat refugees in Bangladesh (biharis and rohingyas) worse than Trump can ever imagine. I am not even going to mention about the indigenous people.

Look at this forum itself. We are so huge on protesting against Trump and his anti muslim stance, yet few days back there were hindu temples burned and destroyed in Bangladesh and no one showed even a spec of remorse.

The above is not only true for Bangladesh but most citizens in most muslim countries.

You think the world is blind to our bigotry? No they are not...

As i said before... Please protest against Trump, but also include all the conservative leaders that oppress people. Dont pick and choose and dont be a bigot, otherwise you are no better than a trump supporter.

I have been a liberal all my life, but we are slowly becoming a minority. I am not talking about being a liberal in USA because I am a minority and be a conservative in Bangladesh because I am a majority

There were plenty of people who opposed Hefazot. Hundreds of thousands of people. There were mass protests and there is a unanimous support in all the important places. Daniel Pipes talks about the 5 Ps...politicians, police, press, and some others I can't recall as being paramount in the fight against Islamism in Europe. All the Ps in Bangladesh are aligned against the perversion of Islam that Hefazot represents.

I don't understand why you expect anything decent from the village educated and politically motivated mullahs...they are the rabble rousers of their society. They are the Steve Bannon's of Bangladesh.

If you are a liberal, you have more to lose with the rise of global conservatism unless you have bleached your skin and died your hair and legally changed your name. I can not claim to be a liberal because I'm simply not. I cannot claim to be a conservative because I'm just not.

Do you believe strongly in a woman's right to have fair and necessary access to healthcare? Do you believe that society has a moral responsibility to fairly redistribute resources so that even the poorest people have access to economic mobility? Do you believe that capital punishment is problematic because no justice system is free of bias? Do you believe that LGBT people should have equal rights to straight people?

If you answered Yes to any of those, you've got more to lose than I do, because none of those things affect me directly at the current time. Current time being a significant qualifier.

If you have answered No to any of those, you aren't "liberal" or progressive by the 21st century Western definition of those terms.

Movements like Trumps cannot be supported in part because part of it is "acceptable" or OK. Because then everyone will support some aspect and he will then garner 100% support and you will end up screwing yourself.

SportingBD
February 1, 2017, 04:12 PM

example: I support equal rights. No matter which corner of the world God decides to drop me, my belief would not change.
Otherwise it is not hard to see the bigotry in people. And that would give birth to more trumps.

To be consistent with what beliefs? do you know everyone individually those that protest or don't? or are you making assumption that they don't stand up for x,y,z that you have listed? I think its very wrong of you to impose your beliefs on others, without actually knowing their circumstances or personally.

You can't keep using Bangladesh or Muslims countries as your reason, I am not sure how good you history knowledge is, but you would find that this kind of things happened nearly in every decade. now the situation is even worse and could get even more uglier.

You don't try to wipe out some bad people by targeting the many good ones.. illogical.

al Furqaan
February 1, 2017, 04:16 PM

Thats not the definition of a bigot or bigotry. That may be a manifestation, but that is not specific to an unbiased person.

For example, ISIS' views are also "consistent" regardless of what corner of the world they are in. Dhaka to San Bernardino, was there any inconsistency in ISIS ideology? No. They hate anyone who doesn't hold their views or advance their objectives whether in Syria or America.

The definition of a bigot is a person who exhibits bigotry, or prejudice and hatred towards others. There may also be legal nuances beyond that depending on jurisdiction...for example beating up Jews is a hate crime...beating up left handed Jews is just assault (example from Law and Order TV show).

You are defining hypocrisy, but even then not really.

For example take the noted Middle East policy expert and zionist Daniel Pipes. He has stated himself that Conseravtives in the US and EU need to back conservatives in their countries and promote Liberalis in Muslim countries because it guarantees their interests. Even that is not inconsistent. Its very consistent, in fact.

brockley
February 2, 2017, 12:37 AM
I can see why Latinos,women,Black people voted for Trump,Democrats has promised lots for years for these groups, and it hasn't happened.
Their is still many unemployed,many not liking the costs associated with Obamacare its gone up a lot,the police haven't changed,on the other side crime hasn't changed.
Their hasn't been a rainy day since Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan.Obamas' gains were modest.

I am not saying Trump is the answer,but you have to look at the electorate.
Another thing,everytime a Repiblican gets appointed their is protest,the Democrats protests,the leftists protests,I mean these protests are well organised.Protests started the day after he was elected.

I will be honest I am attracted to qualities on both the left and on the right.
But will be honest with you,both Clinton(corrupt) and Trump(probably corrupt),were not acceptable candidates.

brockley
February 2, 2017, 01:30 AM
8 year old girl killed in raid approved by Trump.

tonmoy.dhaka
February 2, 2017, 04:25 PM
Thats not the definition of a bigot or bigotry. That may be a manifestation, but that is not specific to an unbiased person.

For example, ISIS' views are also "consistent" regardless of what corner of the world they are in. Dhaka to San Bernardino, was there any inconsistency in ISIS ideology? No. They hate anyone who doesn't hold their views or advance their objectives whether in Syria or America.

The definition of a bigot is a person who exhibits bigotry, or prejudice and hatred towards others. There may also be legal nuances beyond that depending on jurisdiction...for example beating up Jews is a hate crime...beating up left handed Jews is just assault (example from Law and Order TV show).

You are defining hypocrisy, but even then not really.

For example take the noted Middle East policy expert and zionist Daniel Pipes. He has stated himself that Conseravtives in the US and EU need to back conservatives in their countries and promote Liberalis in Muslim countries because it guarantees their interests. Even that is not inconsistent. Its very consistent, in fact.

I am not sure what you are trying to say, but just to be clear my only point was

We can only take the moral high ground if we are willing to protest against all conservative government who oppress people. Ask your conscience what percentage of people are are even bothered when minorities in our parts of the world are subjected to harassment and torture.

SportingBD
February 2, 2017, 04:32 PM
I am not sure what you are trying to say, but just to be clear my only point was

We can only take the moral high ground if we are willing to protest against all conservative government who oppress people. Ask your conscience what percentage of people are are even bothered when minorities in our parts of the world are subjected to harassment and torture.

I think this kind of things happened even before, thousand years ago...

still happening today.. and still will continue to happen

you have to remember, everything won't be perfect...

just to use that reason like you don't say or stand up for minorities...

doesn't mean you can stand up for the majority..

I find this logic very hard to understand...

The world is being divided here.. now its heading towards a religious kind of battle.. bigger than those things you mentioned..

its like you trying to say you can protest against Trump because you are not protesting against others that are against minorities? very strange.

tonmoy.dhaka
February 2, 2017, 04:32 PM
To be consistent with what beliefs? do you know everyone individually those that protest or don't? or are you making assumption that they don't stand up for x,y,z that you have listed? I think its very wrong of you to impose your beliefs on others, without actually knowing their circumstances or personally.

You can't keep using Bangladesh or Muslims countries as your reason, I am not sure how good you history knowledge is, but you would find that this kind of things happened nearly in every decade. now the situation is even worse and could get even more uglier.

You don't try to wipe out some bad people by targeting the many good ones.. illogical.

Are you serious?
I am not imposing my beliefs on anyone. You are the captain of your own ship. But just know this much, in order to be taken seriously you must not support a side but support a cause.

SportingBD
February 2, 2017, 04:35 PM
Are you serious?
I am not imposing my beliefs on anyone. You are the captain of your own ship. But just know this much, in order to be taken seriously you must not support a side but support a cause.

What side is trump supporting and what's his cause? please explain.

Saudi not banned? Pakistan not banned? other middle east countries that he has business in is not banned..

so what is his actual cause/reason for the ban? have you looked deep into it?

and finally what do you think of trump? please state some positives..

mufi_02
February 2, 2017, 04:53 PM
its a poor excuse that you can't protest or show concerns for one issue if you don't show concerns for all and every single one of them. this issue is particularly important because it affects us personally living in US. so I can't speak out about the injustices of the country I am living in because I don't pay much attention or protested about rights in gulf countries?

I am not saying ignore hindu/minority rights in BD but just scream about Palestinian rights. That is hypocritical. But as an American (Bangladeshi by birth) I care more about US/Canada than issues in BD. And I care more about BD than let's say about North Korea. People will react and respond based on their personal interaction.

SportingBD
February 2, 2017, 04:58 PM
I felt sad by what Tonmoy said.

He started calling people bigot just because people don't protest for the minority?

that's awful bro, really awful. especially as you don't have any clue about people's circumstances etc

tonmoy.dhaka
February 2, 2017, 08:35 PM
I felt sad by what Tonmoy said.

He started calling people bigot just because people don't protest for the minority?

that's awful bro, really awful. especially as you don't have any clue about people's circumstances etc

I did not call you or anyone here bigot,
I am not sure if you really did not understand my message or just pretend to but in either case I have nothing to explain to you further.

but just for mufi, please note, If someone is directly impacted like you than ofcourse you have every right to feel more aggrieved. Unlike you and unfortunately for a lot of us, we are not impacted by Trump. We dislike him and rightly so, but when it comes to our own society (muslim society) we embrace people who are worse than Trump.

Anyways to get back to the real matter in hand. Trump will make it hard to attain H1B visa, that will probably spell doom for the indian IT industry. Not to mention the tech industry in US would suffer too.

brockley
February 3, 2017, 12:10 AM
I have a blank mind when it comes to Trump.
My curioisity is what he will do next.
He has said he won't take refugees from Nauru,that Obama promised.
Made our pm look a foolish and neutral.
But yet I have a blank.
Yes I am white.
I am not for him.
I am not against him.

I didn't like Clinton she was a ***** liar.

I can see arguments for and afainst him,clearly.
I just remain blank.
Lets see what he does after 4 or 8 years,and then judge.
You can't blame him for sticking to his election promises.
In Australia we have hard core promises and non core promises.In otherwise whoever is elected Liberal or Labor they never do what they say at the election,their is always a nasty surprise.

al Furqaan
February 3, 2017, 02:55 AM

The same percentage - give or take - of Americans who denounced Dylan Roof when he killed 9 black churchgoers in South Carolina.

But its foolish to think that is how "moral high ground" is attained - if it exists at all, to begin with.

Your mother and my mother both get the flu...is it realistic, logical, or sane for one to expect me to spend as much time inquiring about your mother's condition as I do mine?

I don't think it would be. Thats just foolish and in the case at hand very counterproductive.

SportingBD
February 3, 2017, 03:41 AM

You said Trump happened for our bigotry, that's wrong, and I can't allow you to make such statement without actually knowing people's circumstances, especially in US. Secondly you said in the last paragraph if we can not protest against x,y,z we can't protest against trump. I find this hilarious. Anyway back to topic, his apparently having a go at Australians immigrants.

brockley
February 3, 2017, 03:41 AM
Really its more likely for Americans whether people are effected,ie protest for and against.
His foreign policy is to buddy up with Russia**** off china,and **** off Europe,cosy up with Israel,and maybe **** off Australia.If he does that we will just turn to China.

SportingBD
February 3, 2017, 04:00 AM
My point is simple, why would someone protest something that is happening say in Bangladesh to minority people when they are living say in China, Japan, UK, US, Russia, UAE, Saudi etc? If that is the case you would find that in every country somehow minority is being oppressed in different ways, would you than say everyone that is living in different parts of the world should protest? If that was the case than the world would have protested for the Rhoinga Muslims? But no not everyone does. Here the protest is big becuase Trump has made a Muslim-Christian thing, and you would know it somehow has impact on all/most Muslims, as they feel like how you can label nearly everyone bad for some bad people. I am all for protesting for minority if it's in my country in U.K. and if it's for a good cause, it depends on people individual prospective and understanding of the reason for protest etc.

brockley
February 3, 2017, 04:06 AM
Hes' probably not even a christian,thats my opinion,few Presbyterians are.Many non believers in the Presbyterian church,thats if he even went.
Obama was in a church very anti evangelical,anti American,pro black.
Many uestioned his constant banging on about christians that he really wasn't one.
Just cause you go to church doesn't actually mean you believe in Jesus christ as God.

Mas_UK25
February 3, 2017, 05:38 AM
He's c... for sure. May God cur.. trump! Hope he is out assp!!

brockley
February 3, 2017, 05:51 AM
Well he showed this week he doesn't need Australia,won't take a measely 1000 refugees,and hung up on our Prome minister.
**** him,let someone else fight America's battles.

Mas_UK25
February 3, 2017, 06:02 AM
^This way Trump will lose more friends than gain. Trust me the world has seen stupidity but this dude is making American look like a country with no sense and education. I saw a video where trump basically bullying a reporting into submission, telling the reporter to sit down, in a tone that most people in the room were like wtf. And his guards took thw reporter away, and even told him to "leave my country"

DinRaat.
February 3, 2017, 06:35 AM
Well he showed this week he doesn't need Australia,won't take a measely 1000 refugees,and hung up on our Prome minister.
**** him,let someone else fight America's battles.

Mal Turnbull IMO, will not be a very good PM for Australia, Australia were screwed over when they let Tony Abbott, get elected over K Rudd,

Bob Hawke and K rudd were the best prime minister Australia ever had, followed by Howard

DinRaat.
February 3, 2017, 06:46 AM
Turnbull is like the guy in school,sits at the back never participates in class

tonmoy.dhaka
February 3, 2017, 12:02 PM
https://twitter.com/pastpunditry/status/827514905565741056

As I already said, there is no difference between Trump and a lot of us.

brockley
February 3, 2017, 06:26 PM
Our PM not impressive,its true.The other guy who is opposition leader is a moron,speaks without thinking.
Rudd was the worst pm we ever had,put us in massive debt and made it impossible now to get a surplus,from ppl that knew him personally he was a c***.
All I want from Trump is the economy doesn't tank,that it blooms,we don't have a depression.And if we ar ever invaded America comes to our aid.
You never know what China will do or Russia.

bujhee kom
February 3, 2017, 08:34 PM
listen, mira, mira....my dear pus and Dulabhais...

Trump grabbed me by my crotch...\now I am with him, will go whether he says left or right...I even got rid of my 'Tupi' and go a 'yamaca' from the diamond district on 29th street...

bujhee kom
February 3, 2017, 08:37 PM
Hoi Brockley and Gowza, who is the boss now? ...hehehe Trump is gonna fire the whole world...and grab'em by the cajonas....he is one bad hess Hombre!

Trump is the real Slim Shady....Ai Papi Ai....!

brockley
February 4, 2017, 12:07 AM
Buijee i am no a fan of Trump,not a fan of any politician.

On Trudeax he is charismatic,looks good etc etc,lets see how his record stacks up after time.
I don't like when ppl get messianical about a leader.
They did with Obama,and their were no miracles there,yes things got better,but in some ways things got worse.

I am the same with the new pope,people rave about him,but whats he actually done,I mean the catholic church still covers up child sexual abuse.
Just the same with Trump people are running round like chickens saying he is the next anti christ,he is going to drop the bomb etc etc.

Lets see the first protest was women,and what was it about,clear and simple abortion and abortion rights.
Don't see anyone religious saying here we should abort foetuses. And Hilary Clintin wanted late term abortions,for goodness sakes.

Do people look at peoples policies.
Yes i looked at Trumps policies,some were real ****.

Me myself I just want him to simulate the world economy,thats all period.
The world including the likes of the Eu have been flatlining,Japan not so good and China is using a lot of debt to stimulate its economy.World wise the world economy not in a strong shape.
If America benefits then all the world will benefit from a booming US economy.

zman
February 5, 2017, 04:30 PM
Anyways to get back to the real matter in hand. Trump will make it hard to attain H1B visa, that will probably spell doom for the indian IT industry. Not to mention the tech industry in US would suffer too.
On the contrary this is a loophole/problem that should've been addressed by lawmakers long time ago. There's a whole lot of confusion surrounding H1B visas. I read the executive order that was allegedly leaked by the press. It only asks lawmakers/industry experts to evaluate the current system to determine if it requires amendment and seeks recommendations in the case of amendment.

The H1B visa was created to allow US employers to employ foreign workers under special circumstances when they could not find suitable local candidates. The minimum salary for these highly skilled workers was set to $60,000 almost two decades ago. Adjusted for inflation and increased demand, two decades later these jobs should easily pay $100k+, but the minimum salary requirement for H1B visas was never changed. In recent years they found that some of the largest Indian IT firms were gaming the system and exploiting this loophole at the expense of American workers. In many cases American workers with real experience are being overlooked for foreign workers who have little to no experience. Recently Disney fired 400 US workers only to replace them with H1B visa holders at much cheaper salaries. Unfortunately this has become a broader trend.

According to bills that are being proposed by lawmakers, what will likely happen is the minimum salary of H1B workers will be raised to $100K-$130K, which will provide companies better incentive to try and fill the positions with US workers. If they can't find US workers they can always sponsor foreign workers as all other Software companies are doing anyway. This is a very fair proposition.

SportingBD
February 5, 2017, 04:35 PM
I think a very reasonable question asked by Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi, he tweets..

"Can a judge overrule a president's order in the Muslim World? It happened in Caliph Omar's time. Justice is the foundation of power."

https://twitter.com/Shaykhabulhuda

Fazal
February 7, 2017, 11:24 AM
... so is he good or bad?

btw why does he use scotch tape in the tie?

tonmoy.dhaka
February 7, 2017, 02:14 PM
On the contrary this is a loophole/problem that should've been addressed by lawmakers long time ago. There's a whole lot of confusion surrounding H1B visas. I read the executive order that was allegedly leaked by the press. It only asks lawmakers/industry experts to evaluate the current system to determine if it requires amendment and seeks recommendations in the case of amendment.

The H1B visa was created to allow US employers to employ foreign workers under special circumstances when they could not find suitable local candidates. The minimum salary for these highly skilled workers was set to $60,000 almost two decades ago. Adjusted for inflation and increased demand, two decades later these jobs should easily pay $100k+, but the minimum salary requirement for H1B visas was never changed. In recent years they found that some of the largest Indian IT firms were gaming the system and exploiting this loophole at the expense of American workers. In many cases American workers with real experience are being overlooked for foreign workers who have little to no experience. Recently Disney fired 400 US workers only to replace them with H1B visa holders at much cheaper salaries. Unfortunately this has become a broader trend.

According to bills that are being proposed by lawmakers, what will likely happen is the minimum salary of H1B workers will be raised to $100K-$130K, which will provide companies better incentive to try and fill the positions with US workers. If they can't find US workers they can always sponsor foreign workers as all other Software companies are doing anyway. This is a very fair proposition.

Understood... I do not think anyone should feel aggrieved if USA prioritizes their own interest.

brockley
February 7, 2017, 06:27 PM
I didn't know that he was cancelling dual passports bit extreme.
I know we cancel Isis warriors that have a dual passport,but they are actual terrorists.

tonmoy.dhaka
February 9, 2017, 11:03 AM
'Trump Will Destroy Iran!' Saudis Cheer on Anti-Muslim President (http://www.alternet.org/grayzone-project/trump-destroy-iran-saudi-arabia-twitter)

Saudis love Trump because of his Anti Iran stance.

Of course the two devils love each other. No surprise there.....
I wish someone taught saudis the thousand years of Persian history and culture and compare that to their own history and culture which is probably 1 page long consisting of his Horniness King Saud.

Sylheti_Beta
February 10, 2017, 03:46 AM
The H1B visa was created to allow US employers to employ foreign workers under special circumstances when they could not find suitable local candidates. The minimum salary for these highly skilled workers was set to $60,000 almost two decades ago. Adjusted for inflation and increased demand, two decades later these jobs should easily pay $100k+, but the minimum salary requirement for H1B visas was never changed.

Accurate assessment :applause: all jingoism aside this is portrayed as bad by the organisations who were exploiting this loophole. All these organisations wanted was to exploit the system and the H1B employee by spending less than the market rate.

Consulting organisations charge end clients 1.5-2 times(approx) the salary paid to the H1B employees with this model. They get fat at the expense of the H1B employee and the state.

NoName
February 15, 2017, 03:00 AM
What a mess this sorry excuse of an administration

SportingBD
February 16, 2017, 02:49 PM
Did anyone see Donald Trumps presser today?

Box Office Entertainment! this guy is hilariously funny and awkward

Zeeshan
February 16, 2017, 02:57 PM
listen, mira, mira....my dear pus and Dulabhais...

Trump grabbed me by my crotch...\now I am with him, will go whether he says left or right...I even got rid of my 'Tupi' and go a 'yamaca' from the diamond district on 29th street...

Hoi Brockley and Gowza, who is the boss now? ...hehehe Trump is gonna fire the whole world...and grab'em by the cajonas....he is one bad hess Hombre!

Trump is the real Slim Shady....Ai Papi Ai....!

LMAO, this guy!

NoName
February 16, 2017, 03:43 PM
The way Donald bluntly told BiBi to stop settlements and BiBi with such a dumbfounded look :floor:

aklemalp
February 17, 2017, 12:05 PM
Did anyone see Donald Trumps presser today?

Box Office Entertainment! this guy is hilariously funny and awkward

This would have been comedy gold if was not the the president...but this, this is very scary.

SportingBD
February 24, 2017, 06:10 PM
White House blocks CNN, BBC, New York Times, LA Times from media briefing: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/white-house-blocks-news-outlets-from-media-briefing-a7598641.html.

al Furqaan
February 25, 2017, 01:04 PM
Indian hindu killed in Kansas after white guy yells "get out of my country" and its not labelled a hate crime so far. Not surprising.

zman
February 25, 2017, 06:53 PM
Texas hunters who accidentally shot each other blamed undocumented immigrants (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hunters-blamed-immigrants-after-accidentally-shooting-each-other-a7591471.html)

adamnsu
February 26, 2017, 03:20 AM
Muhammad Ali's son stopped and harassed at the border. Guy doesn't even have a criminal record.

I wonder if one of the worst combo in the USA is Black and Muslim?

zman
February 28, 2017, 10:39 PM
wow that was a pretty good speech by Trump! Well done commander in chief!

WorldCup11
February 28, 2017, 11:30 PM
http://www.politics.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/trump-tissue.jpg

Let me know if anyone interested buying :)

Fazal
March 1, 2017, 01:27 PM
why? to kiss my butt?

akabir77
March 1, 2017, 02:14 PM
Indian hindu killed in Kansas after white guy yells "get out of my country" and its not labelled a hate crime so far. Not surprising.

I work at the same company and we have parties in that place all the time. the area generally is very secure and nothing like happen but there is always a first time...

Zeeshan
March 4, 2017, 01:09 AM
ei donald trump... markin juktorashtrer potus jahake bole...shey to dekhi bhaloi ei twitter bartay tartay aktiv dekha jache

SportingBD
March 4, 2017, 04:24 PM
Is trump purposely tweeting about Obama wire-tapping to divert attention of his Russian links?

Is trump really in trouble? what's the game here? so hard to understand.

brockley
March 4, 2017, 08:26 PM
Who knows.
I don't think it will shake his supporters tho.
As know as I know of Trump he is just implementing what he said he would.
If people are doubtful or screaming now,why didn't they vote for Hillary.

zman
March 5, 2017, 10:50 AM
Who knows.
I don't think it will shake his supporters tho.
As know as I know of Trump he is just implementing what he said he would.
If people are doubtful or screaming now,why didn't they vote for Hillary.
I'm not sure he's doing any of that. Despite voting against him, I was hopeful he would put his money where his mouth is and take some actions, whether it manifested in the form of infrastructure spending, healthcare or even immigration reform. I don't see him doing any of that effectively.

Any POTUS is at his powerful best in the first few months of taking office, after which their ability to effect change diminishes drastically. At the beginning they have the backing of the people, their own party and even the opposition is careful not to show too much resistance against every executive order signed by or bill backed by the president.

He has to understand he's already the POTUS he doesn't need to campaign again until 2020. He should try to bridge the divide he created and unite the nation under one banner now. That's the ONLY way he can accomplish anything. He can't tweet his way out of every hole he digs for himself.

al Furqaan
March 5, 2017, 12:38 PM
I work at the same company and we have parties in that place all the time. the area generally is very secure and nothing like happen but there is always a first time...

I realized, once you are out of the city limits, you are in the South. Rednecks exist even in upstate NY from what I can tell.

SportingBD
March 6, 2017, 10:34 AM
Trump to reintroduce the Muslim Ban. Hmm.

brockley
March 18, 2017, 09:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bsLem18xYw&list=RDQM3nv20vOEEm0

Jonathan Cahn speaks at the Trump Presidential Inauguration Prayer Breakfast

SportingBD
May 19, 2017, 04:31 PM
BIG PRESSURE ON TRUMP!

I'm sure he will try to divert the current situation by some middle east issues.

Probably use the IsraelPalestine issue, and create some chaos to divert it.

brockley
May 19, 2017, 05:29 PM
He is in a spot of trouble 1 could say,even blind Freddy can see that.
I uite like Mike Pence,he made an impression when he came down under,don't think he is corrupt.

brockley
May 21, 2017, 04:07 AM
Trump doing big deals with Saudi Arabia,America morally bankrput as usual.

SportingBD
May 21, 2017, 10:07 AM
That was a very good speech by Trump. Credit where credit is due.

SportingBD
May 22, 2017, 01:01 PM
Caught on camera: First Lady Melania Trump appears to refuse husband Donald Trump's hand on the red carpet in Jerusalem

That was funny...

SportingBD
May 22, 2017, 01:05 PM
Here is what I think may happen...

I feel like the Israelites are playing with Trump...

At the end, their main goal is to get bernie sanders elected..

Fazal
May 22, 2017, 01:43 PM
Here is what I think may happen...

I feel like the Israelites are playing with Trump...

At the end, their main goal is to get bernie sanders elected..

Ha ha ha.... did you seriously followed the election? Their favorite candidate was Hillary. Bernie was the least favorite.

SportingBD
May 22, 2017, 01:47 PM
Ha ha ha.... did you seriously followed the election? Their favorite candidate was Hillary. Bernie was the least favorite.

It's just what I feel, my conspiracy at work:D

I just feel one day, someone of their own will rule USA.

Fazal
May 22, 2017, 01:52 PM
It's just what I feel, my conspiracy at work:D

I just feel one day, someone of their own will rule USA.

He is jewesh alright, but that where the similarities end. During the primary, he was the only one who said anything favorable to the Palestine, none of the rest was even close.

btw you know or not, there is a group (but less publicized by the media) called "jews against zionism". they are sympathetic to Palestinian cause.

SportingBD
May 22, 2017, 01:57 PM
He is jewesh alright, but that where the similarities end. During the primary, he was the only one who said anything favorable to the Palestine, none of the rest was even close.

btw you know or not, there is a group (but less publicized by the media) called "jews against zionism". they are sympathetic to Palestinian cause.

It is very complicated. What you think is good, often turns out bad (this days), put him to power and see who he sides with.

You may think Bernie is for Palestine people (yet you don't know).

I have watched some of his videos, very diplomatic..

It's just I have a feeling next president of USA will be someone from the Jewish community.

Let's see how it play's out, interesting times (Maybe horrific/scary times for Muslims)

SportingBD
May 22, 2017, 02:03 PM
Trump seems to be on the edge at the moment.

Rifat
May 22, 2017, 02:31 PM

Fazal is absolutely right. There is a group called "Jewish Voice for Peace". Sanders recently gave an interview with AJ+ on the Palestine-Israel issue and since then I have stopped supporting this man. I do credit Sanders for at least acknowledging Aggression from the Illegal Israeli side unlike other American politicians.

Politics Sucks man. politics really really really sucks. I constantly seek forgiveness from Allah for wasting my time. Tabligh Jamaat people were right: "Don't waste your time with politics"...

bujhee kom
May 23, 2017, 01:06 PM
Spot on, Fazal uncle and my young brother Rifat.

I have been to Israel six times in the past 10 years and I have Israeli friends who constantly get into physical fights/demonstrations in support of the Palestinians, opposing and demonstrating against the injustice done the Israeli government and law enforcement/military, and the oppression done by the Israeli government against it's critics (jewish, moslems, Palestinians from Hebron, Israeli Arabs, Israeli Christians, progressive women)! On a daily basis. I have seen my Israeli Jewish friends' daughters getting red paint thrown at by hard-liner/orthodox jewish guys on the bus in Tel-Aviv for simply refusing to move away front the front seat of the bus. And the girls were asked that, because they are girls, impure, someone who bleeds (menstruate)! I shouted against the Fos but didn't get into physical altercation, because I was a coward and didn't want to get arrested in Tel-Aviv. Bottom line is just because someone is jewish or Israeli should NOT automatically be considered BAD.

And any moron that thinks Bernie Sanders is a pro-Israel and is a unsympathetic and not disgusted at the Israeli action against the Palestinians is a complete clueless imbecile, period!

Being born jewish, moslem, catholic or atheist, agnostic is NOT a crime, causing genocide is, hurting another living being is, hurting another one of the Lord's creation is.
And the Lord created everyone, everything, every living being and natural object.
In His eyes, in his eyes, all and ebveryone is equal. It is NO moronic imbecilic 2 cents human's place to judge who is right or wrong.

Zeeshan
June 7, 2017, 03:37 PM
to ki money hoy...trump ki impeach timpeach hobe...naki hobe na....ki bc bashi der mota mot ki

zman
June 7, 2017, 05:11 PM
nishchitbhabe bola mushkil kintu ei jatray beche jete pare...ebar jothesto republican vote porbe na....republic party ekhon house money diye khelche...joto obanchito kaj korano dorkar eke diye koriye nichche...nov 2018 mid term electione jokhon dekhbe red state gulo blue hoye geche tokhon mone hoy eke shoriye pence ke anbe

Zeeshan
June 7, 2017, 05:39 PM
shetai ^^^

r tachara, impeach !=resign... and even if that happens, which 45 WILL NEVER do lol, Pence aint saint figure either.... Lol Dems are like Mushy and Riyad....celebrating wayy too early

roman
June 8, 2017, 08:38 AM
Pence if anything, could be aro baje.

bujhee kom
June 8, 2017, 08:58 AM
Roman is Trump's personal close friend...Roman, don't lie...
Roman has Tramp's cell number...he calls Trump Dhona (Dhoni - Donald) bhai.
Trump even comes to Roman's nyc New Bengal Jobo Shomiti's yearly biriyani bhoje gala.

I have seen Roman Ivanka's haat dhorey haatitesey at Jackson Heights' Sabji Mandir.
Roman even has a photograph of baby Barron in Roman-er koley...

Zeeshan
June 8, 2017, 09:20 AM
Lol bloody hell, facebook crashed

zman
June 8, 2017, 09:41 AM
^scared me...thought you were referring to their stocks...deactivated my fb account as i never use it, but you're right...they have the apology page up

zman
June 8, 2017, 09:46 AM
watching Comey's hearing...what he's saying can't be good for the Donald

roman
June 8, 2017, 09:52 AM
Roman is Trump's personal close friend...Roman, don't lie...
Roman has Tramp's cell number...he calls Trump Dhona (Dhoni - Donald) bhai.
Trump even comes to Roman's nyc New Bengal Jobo Shomiti's yearly biriyani bhoje gala.

I have seen Roman Ivanka's haat dhorey haatitesey at Jackson Heights' Sabji Mandir.
Roman even has a photograph of baby Barron in Roman-er koley...

Haha, Roja Romjan er diney ki shob bolen..

I seriously think, Pence baba hoy to aro bhoyonkor kichu hobe. What you have seen with Trump was probably just the tip of the iceberg.

aklemalp
June 8, 2017, 09:54 AM
Facebook is okay, up and running normal

zman
June 16, 2017, 12:49 AM
US lawmakers were shot by a white extremist while they were practicing for a charity baseball game. House majority whip Steve Scalise remains in critical condition.

At the US Senate, a hearing on violent extremism paid little attention to this unprecedented act of violent extremism. Makes one wonder if republicans care about addressing issues that put the lives of their own high ranking officials at risk!

After Shooting Of GOP Lawmakers, Senate Extremism Hearing Focuses Only On Muslims (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/senate-hearing-ayaan-hirsi-ali-asra-nomani_us_5942e7f2e4b01eab7a2c6b01)

bujhee kom
June 16, 2017, 09:58 AM
Scumbag Tramp, the day after cursing out Qatar to sing along with his bed buddy Sodi Arob, approved $12B F-15 fighter aircrafts and arms sale to Qatar!

brockley
June 16, 2017, 12:01 PM
Their was talk yesterday he could sack Mueller,dunno if rumour or not,if he did it would finish him.

Puck
June 17, 2017, 11:42 AM
Being born jewish, moslem, catholic or atheist, agnostic is NOT a crime, causing genocide is, hurting another living being is, hurting another one of the Lord's creation is.
And the Lord created everyone, everything, every living being and natural object.
In His eyes, in his eyes, all and ebveryone is equal. It is NO moronic imbecilic 2 cents human's place to judge who is right or wrong.

Despite your nick, it would appear that you understand a lot :)

kalpurush
June 17, 2017, 07:11 PM
Scumbag Tramp, the day after cursing out Qatar to sing along with his bed buddy Sodi Arob, approved $12B F-15 fighter aircrafts and arms sale to Qatar!

Trumped!!!

SportingBD
June 26, 2017, 01:02 PM
US President Donald Trump has welcomed a Supreme Court ruling allowing his travel ban to be partly reinstated as a "victory for our national security".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40409490

hmm, seems like it will be in full force very soon.

Shadow
July 10, 2017, 12:57 PM
Naveed Mahbub does the Donald trump hand gesture.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/klVSXrycG9I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SportingBD
July 10, 2017, 01:01 PM
He keeps getting dissed with those handshakes..

I found the part where he mentioned working with Putin to combat cybersecurity really funny.

NoName
July 10, 2017, 04:59 PM
I found the part where he mentioned working with Putin to combat cybersecurity really funny.

Republicans of the yesteryears would be rolling in their graves right now

SportingBD
July 12, 2017, 03:54 PM
So is Trump in trouble with the email leaks to media by his son? Maybe they done it purposely?

or somehow he will bypass this also?

SportingBD
July 31, 2017, 02:58 PM
Scaramucci - getting divorced.

Now got fired...

Tough to be working for president Trump, takes over both personal and professional life.

SportingBD
August 8, 2017, 03:46 PM
Trump threatening N. Korea... hmmm...

Does he think the other guy gives a crap? I don't think so...

Trump vs Kim Jong Un

I hope and pray nothing serious happens.

brockley
August 8, 2017, 04:29 PM
I have stopped listening to US politics,gone numb.

SportingBD
August 8, 2017, 04:33 PM
If your trump and you know your losing a lot of votes/confidence of people..

Would you risk it and go all in against N.Korea to win support back?

My gut feeling say's... out of desperation.. he could... without knowing the terrible consequences.

NoName
August 8, 2017, 05:48 PM
^ Trump seems to forget about the sleeping dragon when he fantasizes about going to war with N.Korea

RealSports
August 14, 2017, 10:16 AM
The richest president on earth. He's renowned for being an entertaining guy, but it seems Obama was a more entertaining figure than he is. The guy has no political or military experience – remember that by the way. He's done okay so far in his first six months of office.

SportingBD
September 22, 2017, 12:46 PM
It is a matter of time before Trump and Kim start a war.

How badly will the US economy be impacted?

U have to remember, Kim doesn't care about his countries economy+people.

Does Trump?

Habib
September 22, 2017, 02:55 PM
It is a matter of time before Trump and Kim start a war.

How badly will the US economy be impacted?

U have to remember, Kim doesn't care about his countries economy+people.

Does Trump?

War? Don't think there will be a war. The U.S. only goes to war when there is no risk of getting shot at, i.e. Iraq, Syria etc.

SportingBD
September 22, 2017, 03:10 PM
War? Don't think there will be a war. The U.S. only goes to war when there is no risk of getting shot at, i.e. Iraq, Syria etc.

Donald Trump is very very smart.

The moment there is some form of movement in the Russia election probe, he diverts the attention by tweeting about Kim. This has become a special weapon for Donald Trump to use, just purely for killing off any strong uproar about Russia election probe. Smart guy.

On the war side... who knows Kim responded today..
That guy is also mental.. so we don't know.. anything can happen.

Tigers_eye
September 23, 2017, 05:20 PM
The richest president on earth. ...He has the highest debt as well.

DinRaat.
September 23, 2017, 10:12 PM
He has the highest debt as well.

Don't forget he never pays his taxes.

SportingBD
September 24, 2017, 11:25 AM
Any idea why Trump is attacking NFL? does he not have any business interest in NFL?

It seems to me like his after taking down NFL..

mufi_02
September 24, 2017, 08:02 PM
Any idea why Trump is attacking NFL? does he not have any business interest in NFL?

It seems to me like his after taking down NFL..

You assume so many things just because. No one can take down NFL. And he isn’t attacking NFL per se. Started with Kaepernick but now the topic moved to Curry

SportingBD
September 25, 2017, 03:22 AM
You assume so many things just because. No one can take down NFL. And he isn’t attacking NFL per se. Started with Kaepernick but now the topic moved to Curry

Telling people not to attend the NFL matches may stop people from attending = sales revenue down. As president directly attacking NFL = Sponsors may pull out..

President has the power = he can mess around with them until they abide by him.

Do remember: if they don't, he will keep attacking them until they crash down.

SportingBD
September 25, 2017, 03:40 AM
Trump is a businessman. He knows how to go after them and sink them.

That's why he targeted the fans = money.

mufi_02
September 25, 2017, 08:24 AM
Telling people not to attend the NFL matches may stop people from attending = sales revenue down. As president directly attacking NFL = Sponsors may pull out..

President has the power = he can mess around with them until they abide by him.

Do remember: if they don't, he will keep attacking them until they crash down.

with all due respect, I think you have less than zero idea about this controversy. He is not attacking NFL because NFL (and football) is almost like a religion here in US.

But while we are at it, a) what do you think the latest tweets/controversy is about (hint #takingaknee) and b) what does he benefit from bringing NFL down?

RealSports
September 25, 2017, 09:54 AM
He's probably the most powerful person that has ever set foot on this earth. President of the most powerful country of the world and a billionaire too. Rare. I'm not an expert on politics, but I wonder how he has been doing as President this year.

SportingBD
September 25, 2017, 09:57 AM
with all due respect, I think you have less than zero idea about this controversy. He is not attacking NFL because NFL (and football) is almost like a religion here in US.

But while we are at it, a) what do you think the latest tweets/controversy is about (hint #takingaknee) and b) what does he benefit from bringing NFL down?

Trump got dissed by Curry bhia, he than Withdraws the invitation.
More players critise him, and he shifts his focus on players not standing for national anthem.

Donald bhia will not forget this. Until he gets his revenge.

Trump is box office entertainment for those of us not living in US.

I asked the question about whether Trump had any business interest in NFL? Because to my understanding if he did, there is no way he would go after them. If anyone knows that would be great. If he doesn't have any business interest, he wouldn't give a damn as to how they get impacted with his remarks and asking fans not to attend etc.. because it won't hurt him..

Tigers_eye
September 25, 2017, 10:21 AM
^ He has no financial interest in any of the NFL, NBA, NHL, Major League Soccer. No sports francize. He is in to real estate business.

mufi_02
September 25, 2017, 10:28 AM
Trump got dissed by Curry bhia, he than Withdraws the invitation.
More players critise him, and he shifts his focus on players not standing for national anthem.

Donald bhia will not forget this. Until he gets his revenge.

Trump is box office entertainment for those of us not living in US.

I asked the question about whether Trump had any business interest in NFL? Because to my understanding if he did, there is no way he would go after them. If anyone knows that would be great. If he doesn't have any business interest, he wouldn't give a damn as to how they get impacted with his remarks and asking fans not to attend etc.. because it won't hurt him..

TE bhai has already answered.

But the issue is not about his business interest at all. You need to follow the context.

Obamacare Repeal and replaced failed once again this week. He goes to Alabama (deep red state) for a campaign for a very conservative candidate. The rally was almost entirely white. Instead of addressing real issues, he goes off script and focuses on race issues. Taking a knee has been a symbol of protest for police brutality against African American. Kaepernick started this gesture back in 2016 (first sitting out on bench and then taking a knee). Soon others followed. Meanwhile Curry (NBA) suggests he might not to WH (due to current administration's racist harboring, see Charlottesville) which has been a tradition for all Champion team (GSW won NBA in June). So Trump rescinds the invitation next day. And then LJ calls Trump a bum haha.

that is a very high level summary of the issue. that is the context. nothing related to your business interest/sponsors/or his attempt to take down NFL.

finally it might be box office entertainment for those outside US. but don't think US policies don't affect you or anyone outside of US. US is still the only superpower in the world and its influence reach every corner of the world. so everyone is impacted by her course of action.

iDumb
September 25, 2017, 10:32 AM
he shifts his focus on players not standing for national anthem.

He is playing his base well. The problem I have with this guy is instead of running the country and the world with all its problems.. he is having a field day which almost feels like trolling ppl but he holds a lot of power... It's ridiculous.

Regardless, I actually agree that players should not be allowed to kneel during national anthem. It is disrespectful. There are many ways you can bring awareness to injustice.

I will open a new thread on this maybe.....

While I respect kaepernick, i particularly dislike him first sitting on the bench and then after lot of pressure kneeling during the anthem.

Let me put it another way: A muslim guy tired of Islamic radicalism decides to go and burn the Quran in front of everyone at mosque. Yes free speech is all great but that's just not the way my friend.

Though i agree with Donald, he should however keep his opinin to himself as the president of the US. He shoudl unite Americans... this is childish.

SportingBD
September 25, 2017, 10:32 AM
The white Vs black is a special weapon for Trump. This guy is very smart.
This is not something new, his just using the race issue as a tool.

I have seen that. How he calls them son of .. etc, I follow those issues etc..

It's just Trump is messing around that's all. Guy is a genius in gathering support/manipulation.

aklemalp
September 25, 2017, 10:36 AM
SportingBD, do you know what 'taking a knee' mean in Football?

If not, please do your research before speculating.

SportingBD
September 25, 2017, 10:40 AM
SportingBD, do you know what 'taking a knee' mean in Football?

If not, please do your research before speculating.

I know what it means. Not interested in going towards that discussion.

mufi_02
September 25, 2017, 10:50 AM
The white Vs black is a special weapon for Trump. This guy is very smart.
This is not something new, his just using the race issue as a tool.

I have seen that. How he calls them son of .. etc, I follow those issues etc..

It's just Trump is messing around that's all. Guy is a genius in gathering support/manipulation.

correction - fueling his base. he isn't gaining any support by doing this. in fact he is losing support among the moderates/swing voters.

SportingBD
September 25, 2017, 10:57 AM
correction - fueling his base. he isn't gaining any support by doing this. in fact he is losing support among the moderates/swing voters.

I hope you are right bro. But as an outsider I feel like his winning a lot of new supporters.
Even with his ultra aggressive way of talking/tweeting etc. He hits the point.

aklemalp
September 25, 2017, 10:58 AM
Hits what point?

He's trying to divide the country by attacking sports (which unites us).

SportingBD
September 25, 2017, 11:03 AM
Hits what point?

He's trying to divide the country by attacking sports (which unites us).

Go read Idumb thread about kneeling and see what point Trump is hitting. Even though his making the point very aggressively.

aklemalp
September 25, 2017, 11:05 AM
Go read Idumb thread about kneeling and see what point Trump is hitting. Even though his making the point very aggressively.

No, you tell me. You was the one who brought up 'hit the point'.

please

SportingBD
September 25, 2017, 11:12 AM
No, you tell me. You was the one who brought up 'hit the point'.

please

Who are the victim in this kneeling case?
Mainly Black players? Yes or no? Why? Form of protest against Trump/how they are treated in US etc? Yes?

Trump played his card superbly. He called them out for disrespecting the flag. He targeted the black community. The whites are on his side (just see the RT, likes etc on his twitter)

Does Trump have a point about disrespecting national anthem? Yes. He does.
His way of saying could have been much better, but his Donald Trump.

I have followed social media, must say a lot of people are in support of trump in this drama.

He wins. To me. His got the backing of majority on this anthem issue.

mufi_02
September 25, 2017, 11:16 AM
Who are the victim in this kneeling case?
Mainly Black players? Yes or no? Why? Form of protest against Trump/how they are treated in US etc? Yes?

Trump played his card superbly. He called them out for disrespecting the flag. He targeted the black community. The whites are on his side (just see the RT, likes etc on his twitter)

Does Trump have a point about disrespecting national anthem? Yes. He does.
His way of saying could have been much better, but his Donald Trump.

I have followed social media, must say a lot of people are in support of trump in this drama.

He wins. To me. His got the backing of majority on this anthem issue.

what? your sentences are just full of questions.

black players are victims? all these NFL (and NBA) players are multi millionaires. their bank accounts won't suffer. in fact they might even make more money.

and if you form your judgment based on twitter/social media then I have nothing to add.

you fail to understand the main reason of the protest and the subsequent aftermath. you are just following twitter. and I am wasting my time discussing this with someone who is getting their info from random tweets and RT.

good day to you..

SportingBD
September 25, 2017, 11:19 AM
You do realise that social media is one of the greatest tool in this modern generation?

Damn. How Twitter/FB played a big part in Trumps victory?

Compared to this anti trump media in USA?
Should I be trusting them? When they completely wrote Trump off?

No thanks.
Have a good day also.

brockley
September 26, 2017, 03:01 PM
Must admit more interested in the German election,than the play off between Trump his supporters vs NFL,NFL players and NFL managers.
I mean who gives a ****,I don't even watch NFL.

Tigers_eye
September 27, 2017, 09:09 AM
1. Kneeling on the anthem is not a protest on the flag or those who serve. It is against racial discrimination and police brutality.

2. I liked what the Cowboys did. They all kneeled including Jerry Jones. Then when the anthem started they all stood up.

3. N. Korea, NFL, are distracting tactics to engage the news media on something very unimportant. We gullible people are so dumb. He wins all the time.