PDA

View Full Version : General Chit-Chat Thread

Mas_UK25
January 27, 2017, 06:20 PM
In the cricket section there are far too many off the topic discussions going on.

This thread specifically is just for that, any general talk, chit chats, discussions of daily life. Regarding any topics (As long as it's within the limits of the forum rules).

Mas_UK25
January 27, 2017, 06:28 PM
Dear mods..

Accidentally clicked twice, two thread opened. Please delete the official titled one. Thanks!

Mas_UK25
February 5, 2017, 10:21 AM
Hello, anyone home? Any active mods here?

I requested another thread to be deleted. It's still there, not long ago I kindly requested on support section for my username to be changed to my real name, but that too wasn't changed for months left alone!! hence I deleted that post.

COME ON mods, let's get bit active, delete the other thread HERE on FC, accidentally opened two threads name similar!! DELETE the other one !!

Mas_UK25
February 5, 2017, 11:38 AM
Why isn't anyone chatting here? But many posters so eager to derail threads on CRICKET section :lol:

Can't this thread be sticky :D I think it sets good purpose because posters always go off threads topic. This sort general space, is better, suited for any discussion without specific topic for it,

iDumb
February 5, 2017, 03:04 PM
you need a break from this website. There is a whole subforum (this one) dedicated for non cricket related discussion. I don't understand your thread nor the opening post.

IT"S DUMB. Please use that brain of yours before hitting the post button.

Mas_UK25
February 5, 2017, 05:52 PM
^ Easy buddy.

Read the opening post again properly, using your 'brain' maybe then you may understand what it meant.

This thread for general chat, and not about cricket. DOES it say general cricket chit chat? :lol:

About need time off this website? Looks like someone has been stalking me :floor:

PS.
Mods don't have an issue with this thread, it isn't cricket related, it's specific for general chatting. If mods did have an issue they would have deleted it.

You're not a mod - thank God for that.

Mas_UK25
February 5, 2017, 06:15 PM
I feel some of my haters on here looking for an opportunity to get me banned :lol:

iDumb
February 5, 2017, 10:43 PM
You are not important enough to have a hater in me .. delusional posts u have ..

Ppl stalking u ...Ppl being a hater ... hahaha ...

Keep living in the bubble u created for ur self ...

Your posts are so dumb my head hurts reading them ..

brockley
February 5, 2017, 10:55 PM
They are saying here its of the hottest summers.
Dunno If I believe in climate change but sure been dropping sweat a lot lately.

Donal C
February 6, 2017, 07:40 AM
Jesus, just me or does half this forum hate each other, creates a toxic enough atmosphere at times

Tigers_eye
February 6, 2017, 03:08 PM
Jesus, just me or does half this forum hate each other, creates a toxic enough atmosphere at timesToo many Britney Spears. Its Toxic!!

SportingBD
February 6, 2017, 03:11 PM
Too many Britney Spears. It Toxic!!

everyone wants to hit each other one more time :lol:

SportingBD
February 6, 2017, 03:11 PM
They are saying here its of the hottest summers.
Dunno If I believe in climate change but sure been dropping sweat a lot lately.

We are freezing here in UK!

please do send us some warm weather to UK!!!

aklemalp
February 6, 2017, 03:14 PM
What is the true philosophical meaning of 'chit-chat'?

Tigers_eye
February 6, 2017, 03:16 PM
everyone wants to hit each other one more time :lol:lol,
What "heaven on Earth" going on here?

SportingBD
February 6, 2017, 03:16 PM

"Shi-t chat? I mean the place to talk crap/rubbish etc?"

aklemalp
February 6, 2017, 03:17 PM
"Shi-t chat? I mean the place to talk crap/rubbish etc?"

Oh, so the official rubbish heap of BC?

SportingBD
February 6, 2017, 03:21 PM
lol,
What "heaven on Earth" going on here?

Blackout. :D

What chit chat am I talking about?

sorry bro...

Oops!... I Did It Again:facepalm:

SportingBD
February 6, 2017, 03:34 PM
Oh, so the official rubbish heap of BC?

Well from google..

Chit Chat is defined as inconsequential conversation

"it was a leisurely dinner with much chit-chat and laughter"

I can't think of any good subject/topic...

Thread could come alive.. if some inconsequential conversation starts..

aklemalp
February 7, 2017, 12:52 AM
Looks like the 'chit' has been 'chatted'.

Oh well....onwards to the next endeavor...

Shingara
February 7, 2017, 03:25 AM
We are freezing here in UK!

please do send us some warm weather to UK!!!

What rubbish. It used to snow for a few days years ago. Current temp is pretty mild

SportingBD
February 7, 2017, 03:32 AM
What rubbish. It used to snow for a few days years ago. Current temp is pretty mild

Around 7/8 every morning It's cold as hell! Not sure what you saying. The temp gets better as day goes on. I was referring to the morning conditions, it's bloody hard walking to the station! Plus it's every morning! I don't mind snow.. it just happened for bit and stopped couple of weeks back.

adamnsu
February 7, 2017, 05:59 AM
Different people have different tolerance to weather and its also relative. Also when you look at temp you need to factor in wind chill. Also in certain areas weather differs with alltitude.

I call it pleasant if its around 8 degrees with no wind chill and no rain. Some people I know call it freezing below 15 degrees.

But I remember some years ago, when we had heavy snow in winter, and comparatively for the past few years, London has been having decent winters.

Fazal
February 7, 2017, 11:19 AM

In Bangla it's called "kotha shawtha" or "bong song" or "khajuira alap"

Tigers_eye
February 7, 2017, 02:31 PM
In Bangla it's called ..."khajuira alap"
Winner.

Roy_1
February 7, 2017, 02:39 PM

:lol::lol::up:

brockley
February 7, 2017, 07:49 PM
Yeh thats quite cold,coldest we get is 1 or 2.
We don't get snow being on the east coast in Wollogong.

brockley
February 8, 2017, 01:27 AM
Do you guys believe in climate change,or think it a hoax.
Here Australia its hard to tell,we often have elnino,so extremes in weather.

Zeeshan
February 8, 2017, 01:34 AM
Any one heard of Wim Hof? We need this dude to coach our indestructible tigers. :-|

Fazal
February 8, 2017, 09:50 AM
After taking time to read the whole thread, I recommend to rename the thread as "Cheta Cheti" Thread.

One World
February 8, 2017, 10:20 AM
There should also be major chit chat and lieutenant chit chat threads.

icricket
February 9, 2017, 02:30 AM
Mas_UK25, what's the difference between this thread and what's on your mind thread? :umm: :D

Mas_UK25
February 9, 2017, 05:15 AM
Thread is up and running :) Hi at iDumb

Mas_UK25
February 9, 2017, 05:57 AM
Mas_UK25, what's the difference between this thread and what's on your mind thread? :umm: :D

People use THAT generally just to SHARE what’s on their minds, to tell others what they’re doing. And NOT for chatting, adding any topic comes to mind and discussing it.

This thread called chit chat. Meaning chatting, chat to other posters, chat about any topic, certain things, to others, you can make up as many. Like for example, If I say, @icricket - ''Whats up pal, how is things'', ''How are you today'', ''Did you watch any film lately'', etc

It's basically, chat thread, like how people chat on chat sites but this is in a thread form.

Mas_UK25
February 9, 2017, 05:59 AM
Do you guys believe in climate change,or think it a hoax.
Here Australia its hard to tell,we often have elnino,so extremes in weather.

I heard, once when I was younger about 7-9 years old, that BD will be under water in about 20years. It's past 20 years... lol

Shingara
February 9, 2017, 06:44 AM

Hoy nai , hoy nai.

It's called 'Azaira pechal'

Shingara
February 9, 2017, 06:45 AM
What's on your mind? (BC Version) (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=33145) - seen this thread, Mas ?

Shingara
February 9, 2017, 06:46 AM
I heard, once when I was younger about 7-9 years old, that BD will be under water in about 20years. It's past 20 years... lol

India Farakka dam ar aro kisu dam korar por , amader deshey ar pani ashey na, so add another 50 years

Mas_UK25
February 9, 2017, 07:05 AM
What's on your mind? (BC Version) (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=33145) - seen this thread, Mas ?

Explained above. Most got it. only few havent figured out the differences.

Mas_UK25
February 9, 2017, 07:09 AM
@Shingara

Will any of here from BC meet up for the CT BD matches?

I was going to go to some the matches but it will during ramadhan. But tickets are sold out for the first game. Might go to the Cardiff one I have cousins there.And they live central Cardiff about 15mins drive from the stadium, so easier to get to plus out of all other cities in UK, after London, Cardiff is the best friendly, nice, easy to go around city IMO!

Mas_UK25
February 9, 2017, 07:16 AM
India Farakka dam ar aro kisu dam korar por , amader deshey ar pani ashey na, so add another 50 years

The dams help them more than us. Yes flooding wont be big like before during winter, but rivers getting dry though hence not much fish available some rivers, plus agriculture suffers lack of water in the rivers during hot days!

Shingara
February 9, 2017, 09:01 AM
@Shingara

Will any of here from BC meet up for the CT BD matches?

I was going to go to some the matches but it will during ramadhan. But tickets are sold out for the first game. Might go to the Cardiff one I have cousins there.And they live central Cardiff about 15mins drive from the stadium, so easier to get to plus out of all other cities in UK, after London, Cardiff is the best friendly, nice, easy to go around city IMO!

Dunno.
I am not in the loop abt that

Roy_1
February 9, 2017, 09:12 AM

Tessta chukti hoye gele asha kori dui desher moddhe aar kono issues thakbe na, aar BD joler fair share pabe , though I must admit I am noob in this particular topic.

iDumb
February 9, 2017, 10:07 AM
Thread is up and running :) Hi at iDumb

lol congratulations. You are right. I see the difference now. This is a hit thread!!

3 green star up...

Shadow
February 9, 2017, 11:41 AM
Any one heard of Wim Hof? We need this dude to coach our indestructible tigers. :-|

Yes, the one known as Iceman.Then there is Anthony Kelly who could be the fielding coach.

roman
February 9, 2017, 01:11 PM
iDumb gave this thread 3 green stars. Hit thread it is :)

Snowing here in NYC. Working from Home, having some bhuna khichuri and gorur mangsho..Aah

Mas_UK25
February 9, 2017, 05:57 PM
lol congratulations. You are right. I see the difference now. This is a hit thread!!

3 green star up...

:shakibsmile: :big_hug:

If only the mods make it sticky, last on the list of the sticky threads, above the first none sticky thread, on list. Then people will see the thread better :D

Mas_UK25
February 9, 2017, 05:59 PM
I don't know why the M Alis still sticky. That's been ages. RIP legend, though!

Mas_UK25
February 9, 2017, 06:01 PM
After taking time to read the whole thread, I recommend to rename the thread as "Cheta Cheti" Thread.

Aita mane ki? chatting na ki? Doesn't sound bad. But none Bengalis won't understand, we have wider audience here on BC too.

NoName
February 9, 2017, 11:49 PM
Aita mane ki? chatting na ki? Doesn't sound bad. But none Bengalis won't understand, we have wider audience here on BC too.

It means 'bickering' :lol:

Mas_UK25
February 20, 2017, 06:35 AM
Off to my Sylhet district, friends, wedding in Birmingham. Who knows might find my future wifey there too :D

Mas_UK25
February 20, 2017, 09:54 AM
At the wedding venue. Taking ages... close to 3!

iDumb
February 20, 2017, 10:57 AM
^pics or it didn't happen.

Mas_UK25
February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
^pics or it didn't happen.

You're too suspicious lol.

People do have life outside BC. :lol:

Just finished eating. Outside having a smoke. Will upload later!

How do I upload pics here?

Fazal
February 28, 2017, 01:58 PM
...done eating ....still smoking naki hagu-ing? Picture koi?

aklemalp
February 28, 2017, 01:59 PM
^^What was for lunch?

Fazal
February 28, 2017, 02:02 PM
^^What was for lunch?

Are you asking me or Mas_UK25?

I did my lunch couple of hours ago...roast beef sandwitch.

aklemalp
February 28, 2017, 02:03 PM
^^you Sir, I am asking :)

Fazal
March 1, 2017, 01:30 PM
Today I had Jamaican Ox Tail from food truck. It was Americanized. It was ok, but the best I had was in Wilmington, DE. They had a small Jamaican Restaurant... they used to serve true authentic Jamaican food.

One World
March 1, 2017, 01:32 PM
Tounge taste better than tail.

aklemalp
March 1, 2017, 01:34 PM
Today I had Jamaican Ox Tail from food truck. It was Americanized. It was ok, but the best I had was in Wilmington, DE. They had a small Jamaican Restaurant... they used to serve true authentic Jamaican food.

I am not a beef eater...but jamaican food is heaven. Their dumplings are to die for.

Fazal
March 1, 2017, 07:33 PM
I am not a beef eater...but jamaican food is heaven. Their dumplings are to die for.

Never heard of Jamaican dumpling. Will try next time.

Fazal
March 1, 2017, 07:36 PM
Tounge taste better than tail.

How about Nari bhuri?

Bhuna Koliga is good but mogoch (brain) is the best. Can we get cholesterol free brain?

aklemalp
March 1, 2017, 08:38 PM
Never heard of Jamaican dumpling. Will try next time.

Oh yes brother... they are the best in the Caribbean.

Jump over to the Food, Cuisines, Dishes thread... I'll post some pictures and perhaps a story or two about the dumplings...

When i get home...

Nocturnal
March 2, 2017, 09:13 PM
^^ Went for 8 days Jamaica trip in mid Jan. Stayed in a beautiful resort (negril, montego bay) mostly. Food was just too good. Found lots of similarities with Sub continent food. Surprised. People were all nice & friendly. YaMan ... It was good trip overall :)

brockley
March 2, 2017, 11:49 PM
Love that song by 10cc Dreadlock Holiday,don't know if it desecribes the West Indies,but whenever I hear it I think about the West Indies.

Mas_UK25
March 12, 2017, 09:23 AM
Some of the threads opened in FC section could've easily been discussed on this general chit chat thread.

Fazal
March 15, 2017, 03:29 PM
Afsoos.... sob pagole pagla khana chinlo na..... shob edik odik doura douri kore.

Mas_UK25
March 15, 2017, 07:32 PM
Match Adda mentioned on match thread. BC member Shehwar bhai lost his father. Innalilahee Wa Inna illahee Rajeun. I know how it feels, and what they going through, lost my father last summer, July. It was heart breaking. May Allah grant Shehwars dad jannat, and make it easy for his family. My duas with him and his fam.

This is a very testing time for the brother. All make dua for him and his family.

mufi_02
March 15, 2017, 09:22 PM
Sorry to hear that. May Allah grant him jannah and also patience for shehwar bhai.

Also condolences to you MasUk and prayers for your father as well.

roman
March 15, 2017, 09:57 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi Rajeun. May Allah forgive him and grant him Jannah.

Sorry for your loss Brother Shehwar

Zeeshan
March 15, 2017, 10:09 PM
Ameen.....