PDA

View Full Version : Alok and Rana are ready!

oracle
May 14, 2004, 09:04 PM
I just met the pair. Such young kids. Just makes me look years older. I was walking down the side of a nondescript pool and saw a distant figure. Slim but an unmistakable, vigorous and definetely a confident look, suggests a promise of things to come.

It was was late.
It was none other than Rana. I have
never met Rana before. Needless to say ,
we have all heared about him. I know a few things about body language and what I saw was a confidence that was unmistakable. He is someone I will not ignore.

Alok will bat tommrrow. He is a very sensitive person, he wished everyone prayed for him tomorrow.

Note//..pictures will turn up either tonight or tomorrow, i.e early morning. It is raining cats and dogs right now and has been pouring for the last half an hour. However, the word around is that play will go ahead. Bangladesh Zindabad.:)

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by oracle : the effects of the tropics are having a go at my grammar.... se yah in da mornin alluway]

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by oracle]

Zunaid
May 14, 2004, 09:15 PM
Oracle - I'm going to collect your posts and put them in the fromt page with a title like

hmmm

"Caribbean Chithi"?

Cricket46
May 14, 2004, 09:43 PM
Can any one tell me what is the actual start time of tomorrow's game, assuming it starts at the regular time? I would really appreciate it. I am getting confused as different sites have different times.

Arnab
May 14, 2004, 09:47 PM
cricinfo says 13:35 GMT

abhs
May 14, 2004, 09:48 PM
All the ODIs including the 1st ODI start at 13.35 GMT, 7:35 PM Bangladesh time.

This is correct information.

Source: Schedule (http://www.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2004/BDESH_IN_WI/BDESH_IN_WI_MAY-JUN2004-SCHEDULE.html)

Tehsin
May 14, 2004, 10:07 PM
Oracle ... still waiting for my tickets.

Howz you cam working out ? waiting for some mug shots. :)

StevieBadRassC
May 14, 2004, 10:36 PM
for RAIN..

Nascer
May 14, 2004, 11:02 PM
[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Nascer]

Asif
May 15, 2004, 04:30 AM
:(Weather forecast is very scary ... thunderstromzzzzzzzzzz ......... I would hate to see any of the matches getting abandoned .. Rain has always been an obstacle for Bang Vs WI matches. Once upon a time we used to pray for rain to come .. but now we don't ... we want to play (Fight) ........ Allah please take the rain away. :karate: