PDA

View Full Version : What Nose/Ear Hair Trimmer Should I Get?

bujhee kom
February 27, 2017, 07:00 PM
Hello Tiger Fans,

I am in the market for a good, I mean very good (not made in china, preferably German or Swiss made ...PS: no offence to the great people of China). My budget is small: $15-20max, that is USD BTW. I want the gadget to last a long long time(20 years min) and be able trim/cut the toughest/stubborn most nose hair clean! I am having some major problem with this issue, and it is the winter months, my nose runs, and the stubborn long hair is sticking out with undesirable particles hanging from them. It is cramping my style totally...I like to good and sharp on the street, if you know what I mean.

Also my nose and ear hair is turning gray...Can I use Kolob? Hair dye to color them like my father puts kolob in his mustache to look young. Do you think it will burn my nostril and I may pass out of the par0xyde?

What do you guys and anyone use to trim your unwanted hair? Kachi? Scissors? I tried pair of scissors that use to cut my cats' hair and cut the skin of nose cavity and bled heavily. Not good, no good for me. I tried hair remover and didn't work, it burned my nostrils and now I can't smell anything, even after my cats poo.

Please discuss and help me out...but remember max. $20...that is USD, not Canadian or Australian.

Thank you bhaiyos, dadas and didis!

I am looking for something like this: But cheaper...look below

Not like this..

aklemalp
February 27, 2017, 08:13 PM
I have a Wahl that a year old. Bought it for $12 at Target.

Occasionally have to clean and lube it up.

Worth the $12

Fazal
February 27, 2017, 08:14 PM
Don't trim let it grow.....

http://nosehairtrimmersreviews.com/images/nose-hair.jpg

http://www.writtalin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/worldearhairbar_450x300.jpg

aklemalp
February 27, 2017, 08:17 PM
I can put mine on the market for $11.99 if you're interested.

iDumb
February 27, 2017, 09:26 PM
you missed a great opportunity to name this thread

"Reaching distant hairs".

While I like interesting out of the norm practical threads... Personal hygiene topic are disgusting no matter how funny it may seem. Or maybe it's just me.

Shingara
February 28, 2017, 04:03 AM
Braun precision trimmer ?

Fazal
February 28, 2017, 12:48 PM
Taka jokhon khoroch korben, khali naak kaan-er kotha chinta korley bobe.... onno chuler ki hobe?..... matha, dari, goph, bukh, paa, bogol, kuchki....

Rifat
March 2, 2017, 02:01 PM
Gillette works for me!

Zeeshan
March 3, 2017, 08:57 PM
I wonder if BK is still in character when he logs off.

aklemalp
March 8, 2017, 12:31 PM
The sears in staten island is closing their operations and they have some items on sale...spotted this and think of my older BK:

http://i68.tinypic.com/1omw3r.jpg

brockley
March 9, 2017, 03:43 PM
I get a number 2,makes me look like army or a skinhead(do get some looks),but its ideal in summer.
If i grow it too long it empahsises my baldness coming through.
Grows back pretty quick tho.