Nascer
May 15, 2004, 12:35 PM
[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Nascer]

chinaman
May 15, 2004, 01:06 PM
Well duck curry seems very hot over there. Selling fast! :lol:

rafiq
May 15, 2004, 04:34 PM
I was out eating some of that goat curry, having given up on this match. To my surprise, the radio guyana commentary was still going and we were 2 wickets from victory when I returned. what a game!

Will be working up some new recipes overnight in preparation for a series-tying victory tomorrow!

"de boy Rana spin something wicked, maan".

I think this wicket could allow us to use the 3Rs - bring in Raj I say. But I think the more likely changes tomorrow are Hannan for Shahriar, and Faisal for Alok. Don't be surprised by Raj for Alok either.

Tehsin
May 15, 2004, 04:55 PM
Rafiq bhai .... give our best regards to our players. Also, tell the bats to forget today and just take a clinical approach tommorow. Great game.

AsifTheManRahman
May 15, 2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by rafiq
I was out eating some of that goat curry, having given up on this match. To my surprise, the radio guyana commentary was still going and we were 2 wickets from victory when I returned. what a game!

Will be working up some new recipes overnight in preparation for a series-tying victory tomorrow!

"de boy Rana spin something wicked, maan".

I think this wicket could allow us to use the 3Rs - bring in Raj I say. But I think the more likely changes tomorrow are Hannan for Shahriar, and Faisal for Alok. Don't be surprised by Raj for Alok either.

Raj for Alok...hmm...never thought of that...

well...why not...Alok let us down as a bowler as much as he did as a batter...so...:flag:

rafiq
May 16, 2004, 01:32 AM
Tehsin, I'm very much in the US not on St Vincent! The curry goat and duck curry recipes came out of some friendly bantering with WI fans on the board - now I guess I have become the resident chef here and people are asking me to fax them recipes! That's crazy...