PDA

View Full Version : JadooTV or any other IPTV?

mufi_02
March 23, 2017, 08:48 AM
Does anyone here use JadooTV or any other IPTV? There is a new service called Sling TV (total cricket + soccer package will be $40/month).

I am thinking of buying one but am confused with the different prices and reviews.

The only thing I want to watch are cricket (so has to have Willow or ESPN/StarSports/Ten) and EPL/Champions League. I couldn't care less about their list of their normal Bengali or Hindi channels.

Thanks in advance.

Ajfar
March 23, 2017, 09:15 AM
No don't pay for Jadoo. You can buy android tv box (made in china) from ebay for $30-$40. It will essentially turn your tv in a tablet. Download this app called, 'BDCAST'. They have bangla channels and you can watch Bangladesh cricket matches. For other kinds of sports channel, download, 'MOBDRO'.

mufi_02
March 23, 2017, 09:21 AM
Just did an eBay search - http://www.ebay.com/bhp/android-tv-box

There are so many. Which one do you recommend?

iDumb
March 23, 2017, 09:25 AM
jadoo tv sucks. DOn't buy. Didn't know about those "bd cast" app ajfar - thanks will look into it...

There are also other services like radiant tv etc where u get a lot of channels....

But if you want legal, HD, good quality.... Sling tv is the only one I trust... rest of them I don't think are legal and even if they are - quality is piss poor...

If you an create a sling tv package where you can get all your channels I say go for that. Otherwise go with what ajfar suggested

Also you can look into radiant tv. Don't know the legality of it but they offer a lot of channels... i know few ppl who has it.

tonoy
March 23, 2017, 01:17 PM
Mufi, for android box there is none better than the nvidia shield tv. It's hands down the best performer. It allows 4k streaming and will run anything. Once you have it, just install kodi and get jagobd and then get zemtv for sports.

adamnsu
March 23, 2017, 02:13 PM
Best is to read reviews on the current Jadoo device. I heard the first versions one was a con

Nasif
March 23, 2017, 09:25 PM
Got an android box recently from amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019ESY3RY

As long as you have Kodi app installed you are set. Just YouTube for kodi cricket/desi tv instructions.

Jadukor
March 24, 2017, 12:55 AM
I should file a copyright infringement claim. JadooTV abar ki.. tao abar crappy service

DinRaat.
March 24, 2017, 12:57 AM
My parents use realtv, it is subscribed with Skysports and tencricket/star sports, buy the box set for 300 dollars plus 1 year subscription

Renew subscription every 1 year, comes with 0 percent Buffer(NEVER BUFFERS, I mean ever, if u have atleast 2mbps connection)

It is buy far the best, from all these illegal shitty BD cast crap and asian IP boxes

Site:https://www.realtvbox.com/

Tigers_eye
March 24, 2017, 12:22 PM
I have Total Cabel box. $20 month. Anything and everything that I need is there.

Use to have Radiant IP TV.

adamnsu
March 24, 2017, 12:53 PM
Got an android box recently from amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019ESY3RY

As long as you have Kodi app installed you are set. Just YouTube for kodi cricket/desi tv instructions.

For sports I mainly use sportDevil and odd occasion Phoneix/ZemTv (which is horrible). Any ones good for cricket?

Faisal
March 24, 2017, 01:23 PM
I bought Roku $99 from walmart, then bought a indian package, which has 1400 channels, include all sports channel, indian channels, bengali channels. Uusing it been 2 years without any problem.

mufi_02
March 24, 2017, 02:49 PM
For sports I mainly use sportDevil and odd occasion Phoneix/ZemTv (which is horrible). Any ones good for cricket?

I have never used Kodi but last night downloaded on my laptop (windows 10). Then went through youtube videos and configured few channels. I got sportdevil as you mentioned.

do you know any other good ones for HD cricket/soccer?

tonoy
March 24, 2017, 03:24 PM
Dude for cricket, nothing beats zemtv. I usually watch everything in HD. Use FastTV inside zemtv, all the sky sports there is in HD. The sri lanka series is shown there in the ten 3 and ten sports but they are in sd format. It's not HD but it's watchable.

Nocturnal
March 26, 2017, 04:08 AM
Looks like nobody using Jadoo except me!
Bought it in Sep 2015 from a local dealer store (yes, it's legal in Canada) for my visiting parents - cost CAD $200
It was the new Jadoo 4 - using android interface.
Despite negative reviews I bought it and no regrets so far!
Works just fine - like their sports packages ... Cricket / Football all covered!

simon
April 7, 2017, 08:16 AM
I use JadooGo which is an app, I pay only 5 euro something every month.
There are all BD channels/many hindi chnnls and cricket channls :D
I use it for my tv but can also use on my phone.

But not all chnnls work consistently.

simon
April 7, 2017, 08:19 AM
I also use Kodi but chnnls are not so reliable when it comes to HD stream.
Use zemtv, but may be I need to work on it.
But as my JadooGo showing cric chnnls I am set.

R0ssei
April 7, 2017, 12:06 PM
I bought JadooTV 2 in past for Indian contents for my mom. It was okay until they made Jadoo 3 and then 4. They want you to buy new box (~$200) every 2-3 years. I hate it. I thought JadooGo would be same, but now since simon said it, I may give it a shot.

Anyway, for cricket, I use these:

1. Download apps or APK file and load then into any Android device (TV Box, Tablet, Phone). One single app may not be good enough for long time. So, you have to hunt them. They're all FREE though.

2. Use Kodi on Android devices. I have couple of Android players: Nexus player, Seiki streaming box and Amazon Firestick. You can find Kodi app on Google Store and there are tons of Youtube videos to find what you like. Firestick is a cheaper option, but you will need to Sideload Kodi into it.

3. Subscribe to legit online services (Sling, YuppTV, MyIndianTV etc.). Besides Indian contents, they also broadcast Cricket. If you don't mind 5-min lag, you can watch most cricket on Hotstar as well. in Canada, we require to use VPN service to avail most of these.

Happy shopping!!!

R0ssei
April 13, 2017, 01:35 PM
I also use Kodi but chnnls are not so reliable when it comes to HD stream.
Use zemtv, but may be I need to work on it.
But as my JadooGo showing cric chnnls I am set.

So, I subscribed to JadooGo. This app is made for handheld devices and so you won't find it in Google Store from an Android player. I had to download an APK for it and then sideload into my Android box. You would need a keyboard-mouse/touchpad to select and play menu items for your TV as the Android remote doesn't work.

It's not that bad. But Live TV often jumps from one channel to another at a signal loss without giving you any warning. Besides, VOD's are all fetched from Youtube :D. Their way of thinking didn't change at all.

adamnsu
April 13, 2017, 02:58 PM
I have never used Kodi but last night downloaded on my laptop (windows 10). Then went through youtube videos and configured few channels. I got sportdevil as you mentioned.

do you know any other good ones for HD cricket/soccer?

I only use sportsdevil tbh.

Alien
April 13, 2017, 11:52 PM
I was going to buy Jadoo TV but saw lot of negative reviews. Saw it in cousin-in-law's place but found that it buffers a lot.

Ended up going with RealTV, even though its tad expensive. No regrets so far except the software is terrible and the remote is annoying with clicking sound buttons for changing channels.