PDA

View Full Version : The Quality Of Education Is Going Down Around the World.

DinRaat.
April 20, 2017, 07:04 AM
:):):):):):):):):):):)

Its either me, or the internet is getting dumber and dumber
came across this today on the surface web.

(Facepalm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

ReZ_1
April 20, 2017, 11:55 AM
The quality of education is not going down but people are generally wasting more time complaining without getting educated.

aklemalp
April 20, 2017, 04:41 PM
Knowledge is power!

R0ssei
April 21, 2017, 07:39 AM
To me, knowledge, information or wisdom is the tool and how you use it is the power.

In today's world, the smartest brain is not contributing to humanity. The best from schools are hand-picked by corporate giants (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon etc.) and so the ones left are doing research and innovation. I know that it's not always the case, but you can't deny it. Not much to do with the quality of education in general.

aklemalp
April 21, 2017, 07:45 AM
Some of the most knowledgeable people are those tribes people in the amazon.

Rifat
April 21, 2017, 10:01 AM
The quality of education is not going down but people are generally wasting more time complaining without getting educated.

To me, knowledge, information or wisdom is the tool and how you use it is the power.

In today's world, the smartest brain is not contributing to humanity. The best from schools are hand-picked by corporate giants (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon etc.) and so the ones left are doing research and innovation. I know that it's not always the case, but you can't deny it. Not much to do with the quality of education in general.

These statements I very much agree with.

adamnsu
April 21, 2017, 03:07 PM
In NSU BBA I can say I saw it fall because the good teachers left and people from crappy forgein universities who couldn't make abroad becoming lecturers. Lucky I graduated before that.