PDA

View Full Version : Create your book on Bangladesh

Zeeshan
May 15, 2017, 10:45 PM
In an utter simplistic minimalistic level a book (boi) is nothing but collection of information and ideas.

So Wikipedia letchy you play with it "Create a Book" option. And I thought bored members can create their own books.

So here is my first one.

http://jmp.sh/TZp0kio

brockley
May 16, 2017, 02:16 AM
I am on my 3/4th draft.
I am doing a writing course.
I am doing a childrens' book on how the aboriginals came to Australia via the Shunda shelf.
I am just converting it into rhyming couplets so its more amenable for children that age.

DinRaat.
May 16, 2017, 02:53 AM
I am on my 3/4th draft.
I am doing a writing course.
I am doing a childrens' book on how the aboriginals came to Australia via the Shunda shelf.
I am just converting it into rhyming couplets so its more amenable for children that age.

Nice, do post a copy of it here once your done.

brockley
May 16, 2017, 03:03 AM
Ok will do so.
I had the structure but need more character development,a bit more detail but not too much.
They boy who time travels to 50 thousand years ago is part Scott,part Aboriginal.

Roy_1
May 16, 2017, 02:20 PM
So here is my first one.

http://jmp.sh/TZp0kio

Wow Zeeshan daa bohumukhi protibhar odhikari, looks awesome man.

Zeeshan
May 16, 2017, 03:20 PM
Wow Zeeshan daa bohumukhi protibhar odhikari, looks awesome man.

Al-Furqaan said the same thing about Shahadat. Look where he is now. I mean Shahadat, not al-Furqaan.

Roy_1
May 16, 2017, 03:35 PM
Al-Furqaan said the same thing about Shahadat. Look where he is now. I mean Shahadat, not al-Furqaan.

Lord Furqan ekjon nomosso ebong khyatonama byaktitto, amar songe tar tulona saje na:D

BTW ei Shahadat ta ke? If you don't mind me asking. Ei forum er e keu? What happened to him? Must have done something terrible to invite such acclamation from Furqan daa :-/

aklemalp
May 16, 2017, 03:36 PM
Lord Furqan ekjon nomosso ebong khyatonama byaktitto, amar songe tar tulona saje na:D

BTW ei Shahadat ta ke? If you don't mind me asking. Ei forum er e keu? What happened to him? Must have done something terrible to invite such acclamation from Furqan daa :-/

Roy bro, I think he meant it Shahadat Hossain, former BD cricketer.

Roy_1
May 16, 2017, 03:44 PM
Roy bro, I think he meant it Shahadat Hossain, former BD cricketer.

Thanks man, just googled him, what an a-hole, people who torture helpless kids are the lowest of all the scums, deserves to be roasted in hell, haramjada.

BTW you understand Bengali? That's cool man:up:

aklemalp
May 16, 2017, 03:50 PM
I don't understand Bangla one bit. I just saw the name and I noticed how you reacted to it, and I made a connection.

Roy_1
May 16, 2017, 03:56 PM
I don't understand Bangla one bit. I just saw the name and I noticed how you reacted to it, and I made a connection.

Connecting the dots, That's even cooler :)

DinRaat.
May 17, 2017, 06:32 AM
Sandal In Sadarghat:Childrens books

A daring tale of a young boy dropping his favourite sandal whilst boarding a launch. A valiant and perilous journey to retrieve his sandal from the depths of Sadarghat

Childrens pulitzer prize right there