PDA

View Full Version : Heartfelt condolences and prayers for the victims of Manchester attack

Zeeshan
May 23, 2017, 08:39 AM
It's all over the news.

As Nafi said, they were just kids.

aklemalp
May 23, 2017, 11:38 AM
Gutless, spineless, moral-less, heartless, compassionless, miscreants...these people are lower than a single cell bacteria.

My heart goes out to the families of those little children who lost their lives.

bujhee kom
May 23, 2017, 12:45 PM
That utterly coward, scumbag, shameless, innocent-helpless child murderer - may you burn in hell for eternity! Your Creator will put you in the same cell with the Satan that you are (explicit! explicit! Double explicit!)

And all the wannabe so called 'Jihadis' - Next time pick on someone like me.
Quit going around killing innocent children, hiding behind your sh!t-filled 'vest'.
Come on - take me on, (explicit!).

ISIS and all it's scum-sucking sympathizers and the ones that do NOT protest against it - GO TO HELL!

simon
May 23, 2017, 01:58 PM
not just innocent people but mostly teenagers,kids.
this is really evil.
my condolences

SportingBD
May 23, 2017, 03:57 PM
Threat level raised from severe to critical, which means further attack may be imminent (T.May)

All those going to watch CT matches be extra careful please.

Horrific act done by horrific people, and its scary that threat level has been raised, first time in decades.

brockley
May 23, 2017, 05:20 PM
Yes,gutless attack,never known something like this teenagers all over twitter,dead or missing.
On a secondary level you cannot say there won't be an attack at the CT.
This seems less a lone shark attack,very organised probably a cell involved.
Prayers to the family.
PS those in England,keep safe,stay away from crowds in this time.

PoorFan
May 23, 2017, 09:39 PM
Any reasoning behind any indiscriminate killings in any place or race never could earn a place in peoples heart, that been the lesson learnt from long human history, regardless political, religious scums and their followers did whatever they could over the years to prove otherwise.

Habib
May 24, 2017, 03:54 AM
May they rest in peace.