PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Champions Trophy - Bangladesh vs Australia at The Oval; June 5, 2017 @12:30 GMT

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

kalpurush
June 2, 2017, 05:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yBYaigo.jpg

<A href="http://www.tigercricket.com.bd/category/international/icc-champions-trophy-2017/">Date</A> <A href="http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_GB.aspx">Time</A> <A href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Oval">Venue</A> <A href="https://www.theweathernetwork.com/uk/weather/greater-london/london">Weather</A> <A href="http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/team/25.html">Live Scores</A>

NoName
June 2, 2017, 05:56 PM
After 6 years...

Roy_1
June 2, 2017, 06:26 PM
Khub beshi tension nebar kono karon dekhina, Aussies aren't unbeatable, but its high time Shakib ups his game and justifies his no 1 spot, with him leading the spinners, Tamim, Mushy steering the batting and Musta with his bag of tricks you can surely hope for the best, even if two of these clicks together winning is very much possible, don't get me wrong but being an underdog has its own benefits, try and utilize them.

RealSports
June 2, 2017, 06:55 PM
I was there to see the game against England, and from there, Bangladesh have actually done really well. Even a score of 330 wouldn't have been enough against them, so it was a great effort from them. Definitely missed a 5th bowler, but again, I don't think it would've made a difference – pitch was just too good for batting, and England showed their class.

Against Australia, however, I think Bangladesh stands a great chance of winning. That experience against probably the best team in the tournament (England) will serve them well. Don't forget, England had the crowd support. Definitely will drop a batsman, so we can bring in Mehedi, and if we do bat first again, we must make sure we post a score of over 320, and I believe that is possible. Australia's middle order is not as strong as England's, and they rely heavily on the top order to score the bulk of the runs. I will again be there to see the game, and that's the game I am looking forward the most because playing Australia is rare these days for Bangladesh – the last ODI was actually back in 11.

This will be my XI against Australia – Tamim, Sarker, Mushfiqur, Mahmudullah, Shakib, Shabbir, Mahmudullah, Mehedi, Mashrafe, Rubel & Fizz.

Rana Melb
June 2, 2017, 07:15 PM
Aus has to win this game after the draw match. Aus did not look convincing tbh but they ll come back hard.

Wakidul
June 2, 2017, 07:27 PM
There's rain forecasted for this game

DinRaat.
June 2, 2017, 10:53 PM
Realistically I don`t think its possible.

Match Adda
June 2, 2017, 10:57 PM
If I was a bd player or coach...only one thing I would say to myself...let's play like a nothing to lose but whole world to gain. Because after drawn the match aus vs nz .... bd has 100% chance to qualify just to win this match . Win against Ausi means , win against nz... so whatever we got, we have to jump on now..
Australias bowling is not looking threatening at all.. srilanka scored over 300, and nz almost had opportunity to score 350, but they did the same what bd bd did at end of their innings.
Just sakib really need to play for his country this time... his come back means , we will play semi..
Tamim , sakib, sabbir , mustafiz, musfiq will be the hero for this match... inshallah victory will be ours.

DinRaat.
June 2, 2017, 10:59 PM
With Shakib on the team, as soon as he screws us (like always) we will lose

This is probably what will happen

Tamim and Souyma get off to a flying start

57-0 (10 Overs)

Souyma throws his wicket away

57-1 (11 over)

Imrul Kayes goes, probably scores around 20-30,Tamim Soldiers on

140/2

Mushfiq and Tamim compile a nice partnership to propell the innings

200/2 (35 over)

Mushfiq plays bad shot gets out

220/3, Shakib comes score 1-20 runs, gets out and viola, triggers the collapse

BengaliPagol
June 2, 2017, 11:37 PM
As i have reiterated alot of times australia's batting is shaky. Only power hitters through their team. They brought in moises but its gonna help all that much tbh.

Mas_UK25
June 3, 2017, 04:06 AM
Kayes out. Miraz in. Rubel out Taskin in.

My XI.
Tamim
Sarkar
Mushy
Mossadekk
Shakib
Sabbir
Mahmudullah
Miraz
Mortaza (cpt)
Taskin
Mustafizur

fush_montor
June 3, 2017, 06:07 AM
The weather forecast is really gloomy for monday...probably another washout on the cards..

Roey Haque
June 3, 2017, 07:43 AM
We should bat first. Target 330. If we let them bat first, I reckon they will get 330. And we cannot chase down 330. No way.

Bowlers should be discipline, recently we have started to give more extras for no reason. Mash should finish his quota before the 40th over.

nsuRocks
June 3, 2017, 08:51 AM
bat first score 310-315. bowl first restrict to 280-285.
Will be crucial for Tamim to played a similar innings given the quality of fast bowling Australia possess. Will need to target Hastings or Cummins for big runs. Bowling wise Shakib needs to get his mojo back. Need 5 bowlers. Wouldn't mind trying Taskin for Rubel

DinRaat.
June 3, 2017, 08:52 AM
Kayes out. Miraz in. Rubel out Taskin in.

My XI.
Tamim
Sarkar
Mushy
Mossadekk
Shakib
Sabbir
Mahmudullah
Miraz
Mortaza (cpt)
Taskin
Mustafizur

Tasfin will be severely violated by the Aussies on these flat pitches mate.

DinRaat.
June 3, 2017, 09:10 AM
Never got to witness a BD v Aus match,they have all been washed out

Vepu
June 3, 2017, 10:57 AM
We have a tiny chance if we bat second. Very tiny

tiger1000
June 3, 2017, 11:29 AM
Never got to witness a BD v Aus match,they have all been washed out

Live in person?

SportingBD
June 3, 2017, 11:31 AM
We don't have a single genuine leg spinner in BD:(

Roey Haque
June 3, 2017, 11:52 AM
I am reading all of Mash's interviews after the Eng game. It seems he is shifting all the blame to batting!!! Of course, the batting could have been better. But to not put any responsibility on your bowlers? That is leadership suicide. The bowlers will go into the Aus match thinking they are good enough and did nothing wrong vs Eng. And Miraz might not be selected for the match. Easy win for the Aussies.

I hope I'm wrong and bowlers learn their lesson, Miraz gets selected, and Mash wisens up to how batsman target him at the death.

Vepu
June 3, 2017, 12:42 PM
Hope we get a similar wkt like today and Miri plays

Zeeshan
June 3, 2017, 08:27 PM
Can Australia take that?

Good Luck KP bhai.

icricket
June 3, 2017, 08:37 PM
Bismillah!

InshAllah, BD will play well. Keeping my expectation low. I will be happy with a good fight.

Good luck BD!

Mas_UK25
June 3, 2017, 09:16 PM
I heard it's sold out Monday. Expect Bangladesh fans to outnumber Aus fans by a mile.

mij
June 3, 2017, 10:07 PM
I expect

Imrul out Miraz in
Shakib out sunzu in can't do any worse.

Roy_1
June 3, 2017, 11:24 PM
Being pragmatic is fine as long as it does not take the excitement away from you, so hope for the best and get behind your team, keep calm and screw the naysayers and wrist slitters, wish you all the best, go BD, hope to finally meet you there at the semis.

godzilla
June 3, 2017, 11:40 PM
This has been the match I have been waiting for. Win or loose, something about playing against AUS gets me all excited!!

BengaliPagol
June 3, 2017, 11:57 PM
Hoping bd destroy this aussie team so i can lay it into all the aussies that i know

Roey Haque
June 4, 2017, 01:20 AM
So excited for this....

Deadly Soumya vs deadly Starc
Proven Stevie Smith vs proven M'Fizur
Surprise Impact of Moises vs Surprise Impact of Shakib

patriot
June 4, 2017, 02:49 AM
Will be lucky to have a 10 overs game. Weather looks bad for tomorrow.

DinRaat.
June 4, 2017, 03:01 AM
Live in person?

Both. Had tickets, for Aus vs BD in BRisbane, but that was washed out.

DinRaat.
June 4, 2017, 03:02 AM
Shakib contribute? Is that a joke.

G-man
June 4, 2017, 05:44 AM
Are we anymore confident today from 10 odd yrs ago?

Shadow
June 4, 2017, 09:53 AM
https://www.icc-cricket.com/champions-trophy/news/406769

Habibul Bashar expresses his thoughts on the game.

RealSports
June 4, 2017, 10:37 AM
I would also drop Mosaddek, so we can include an extra bowler – possibly Sanjamul. We got the batting quality, and despite having an extra batsman in the last game, Bangladesh still had 8 wickets intact heading into the final 10 overs, and we saw how they made a mess of it. Had Tamim and Rahim not played those shots to get out, and just batted all the way through to the 50th over, I'm pretty sure they would've score close to 330 themselves. I still don't think 330 would've been enough against them anyway but still...

Shingara
June 4, 2017, 12:51 PM
We are at our worst now.
Bowling dept is absolutely vua now. Don't think we can win any match in CT

Roy_1
June 4, 2017, 01:09 PM
Please don't field tomorrow the way we did today

WarWolf
June 4, 2017, 01:18 PM
So we are having a day night match tomorrow! Starting at 12:30 means we may see some change in the pattern of the matches we have seen so far.

Habib
June 4, 2017, 01:18 PM
Good luck to the Tigers. :flag:

Mas_UK25
June 4, 2017, 01:30 PM
First day night game of CT 17. Win toss bowl first.

Roy_1
June 4, 2017, 01:31 PM
It will be funny if Shakib gets Maxi tomorrow

simon
June 4, 2017, 01:47 PM
So we are having a day night match tomorrow! Starting at 12:30 means we may see some change in the pattern of the matches we have seen so far.

shob kichu amader diyai shuru hoy, jemon the 1st match, kalke ki hoy abar ke janey.

MHRAM
June 4, 2017, 02:00 PM
Definitely bat second. Drs will come into play
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Habib
June 4, 2017, 02:01 PM
shob kichu amader diyai shuru hoy, jemon the 1st match, kalke ki hoy abar ke janey.

We have assumed the leadership role, both in good way and bad.

simon
June 4, 2017, 02:09 PM
We have assumed the leadership role, both in good way and bad.

Tamim jemon century kore Root,Amla der poth dekhalo

Rana Melb
June 4, 2017, 02:12 PM
Bd should bat first if weather is good

Match Adda
June 4, 2017, 03:40 PM
First day night game of CT 17. Win toss bowl first.

No batting... I saw the news, at night pacers get huge swing and air from the surface.. so definitely to bat first in a pressure game... score big, even rain... we might seal it in our favor... look at ind vs game ....anything over 300 score and rain later .... match is ours.

Zeeshan
June 4, 2017, 03:43 PM
If we lived in an ideal world, I should have posted in the other thread, but...

A very Happy Birthday to you Obayed Bhai.

Match Adda
June 4, 2017, 03:44 PM
India scored 124 last 8 overs... wow and there is our problem big time ...ind holding the wickets for later and they did succeed.... but our batters failed big time there, and we missed 50 odds runs ...
I hate damm rain man..... every time bd vs aus .... rain becomes son in law

aklemalp
June 4, 2017, 03:47 PM
. rain becomes son in law

Phrase of the day :)

Foozy
June 4, 2017, 03:51 PM
Bd should bat first if weather is good

Bat first any way if we win toss, as we are not a good T20 side. Let Aussie flight it out.

Wicket should be a little better for bowling tomorrow from what I understand. Should grip a little better so it will be good for us. Hopefully we make sure to take another bowler. Hopefully Tamim bats well again and this time Soumya does not throw his wicket away - it seems to have become a norm (not saying he does it on purpose but needs better coaching). And hopefully we actually bowl the Aussies out! Now that would be a great victory!

We shall stamp our dominance with a triumphant victory tomorrow. Go BD!

Wakidul
June 4, 2017, 04:24 PM
Everyone make dua I'A tomorrow doesn't rain.

Mas_UK25
June 4, 2017, 04:31 PM
It will be used wicket, from the game of SA v SL. Should grip, spin. Let's see. Hence maybe it won't be bad to bat first but if it's overcast and rain is possible then mash should bowl first.

Match Adda
June 4, 2017, 04:36 PM
Hate it .... salar rain spoiling the game aus vs bd.... although we through last time in quarters because of rain ... bd got a point and beats England...not sure what's going on this time ... but really like to see full match between bd vs aus... don't like back door like I said it before... either win it or back home ... but likely to play ...

Rifat
June 4, 2017, 04:53 PM
We must include an extra spinner. Mehedi Hasan it is for me!

Mas_UK25
June 4, 2017, 05:12 PM
Miraz coming in for Kayes or Mossadekk is a no brainer. I'd leave Kayes out tbh, bat mushy at 3! Sabbir at 4! Mossa 5! Shakib 6! Mullah 7!

zunaid_bd
June 4, 2017, 06:02 PM
The weather looks terrible..i dont see any chance of play

mij
June 4, 2017, 06:04 PM
Miraz coming in for Kayes or Mossadekk is a no brainer. I'd leave Kayes out tbh, bat mushy at 3! Sabbir at 4! Mossa 5! Shakib 6! Mullah 7!

And I would rest shakib, sunzamul in

cricket_king
June 4, 2017, 06:04 PM
Cannot deal with tournaments held in UK or NZ. Bloody rainforests.

aklemalp
June 4, 2017, 08:35 PM
Is it true that the last match between these two teams was 6 years ago when Watson score that 180-something?

Match Adda
June 4, 2017, 08:42 PM
Tournament like Ct why the heck is happening in rainy season? Atleast month later would've perfect choice... very bad luck for this Ct ... rain and London attack killing the momentum of this tournament.. every players now waiting to comes back at home ..and fans r feeling.. well whatever.. game is not happening.. because rain will cry all day long. Pathetic pathetic feelings for me.. as a fan we waited too long for this match . Don't care win or lose.. but like to see bd playing at the ground.

Eclipse
June 4, 2017, 09:10 PM
I've no expectation from today's match. I've got my lessons against England which forced me to accept the fact that we aren't simply good enough to compete against top teams outside our own backyard.

al Furqaan
June 4, 2017, 09:18 PM
I've no expectation from today's match. I've got my lessons against England which forced me to accept the fact that we aren't simply good enough to compete against top teams outside our own backyard.

Same as the other 7 teams in the tournament judging from recent history.

Rana Melb
June 4, 2017, 09:32 PM
Definitely bat second. Drs will come into play

Not really.. look at pak. Failed miserably

Eclipse
June 4, 2017, 09:33 PM
Same as the other 7 teams in the tournament judging from recent history.

Same as Pakistan and srilanka? Perhaps yes(still debatable). But it's surely not same as the other 5 teams. All of those remaining 5 teams have the ability of winning matches or even tournaments anywhere in the world.

Eclipse
June 4, 2017, 09:35 PM
Not really.. look at pak. Failed miserably

Yes, it is. We shouldn't even dream of defending any total against the mighty aussies.

Rana Melb
June 4, 2017, 09:45 PM
Starc et al tried super fast short ball to destroy bd. Smith was struggling to face em at net.

NoName
June 4, 2017, 09:50 PM
All Aussies really need to do is keep bowling short and watch us implode, starting with the Kayes' iconic hook shot to third man.

Shubho
June 4, 2017, 09:50 PM
Yes, it is. We shouldn't even dream of defending any total against the mighty aussies.

It's a good thing your Team India is doing well. At least they will give you a lot to cheer about.

tanvir_nus
June 4, 2017, 10:12 PM
Can we beat the aussies? where is the poll?

Match Adda
June 4, 2017, 11:35 PM
Don't care rain or what ... bd needs to bat first ..period. Example we 175 or 180 in 25 overs time .. I bet you bd won't go more then 140 against gaint pacers Ausi got... we have to play like India or first match against England... watch out 8 overs and then go.... if we score 320 this time , and rain comes ... Ausi gotta bat really well against mustafiz and miraz or whatever sakib and taskin(rubel out )..without pressure bd can't stop ausis destroyer batters... Lyon , warner , smith, maxwell will be in killing mood... simple bat first win the toss.

Match Adda
June 4, 2017, 11:37 PM
Also pitch will be dryer at noon game ... so nothing to lose ... just go and hit back .

Match Adda
June 4, 2017, 11:41 PM
Rain predicted will come around 4.30pm local time ... which given full first innings play ... at night oval becomes death zone for batters because of pace and swing.. especially against Australia pace , no way bd will make that mistake.... bd will bat first if mash win the toss. (Which 90% confirmed here, bd always lost the toss)

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 12:54 AM
Allah, please give me the joy, to watch a Bangladesh V Australia match, in my 23 years of life.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 12:54 AM
If we win.... It will be one of the greatest achievements in Bangladeshi History.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 12:55 AM
From Cricinfo

LOVECR ON JUNE 5, 2017, 3:57 GMT
Please drop Shakib.. He needs some rest.

Matchadda Is that you?

tanvir_nus
June 5, 2017, 01:21 AM
If we win.... It will be one of the greatest achievements in Bangladeshi History.

Nope, if we beat Aus and NZ then only...
We need to play out of skins though. Not just 10, 20 overs. But atleast 90 overs.

Kohli_Sox
June 5, 2017, 02:01 AM
Hardly any chance of play. 100% rain is the prediction. Goodbye this match.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 02:35 AM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u29/thenoleman/Tiger%20Droppings/Kangaroo1_zps7d49446d.jpg
hope we get to see this today.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 02:36 AM
Hardly any chance of play. 100% rain is the prediction. Goodbye this match.

We will definitely get a result

look http://www.myweather2.com/Cricket/United-Kingdom/The-Oval.aspx

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 02:38 AM
Allah, please give me the joy, to watch a Bangladesh V Australia match, in my 23 years of life.

Allhamdullilah I was there when they first beat the Aussies in 2005.
InshahAllah hope we get the opportunity again today.

Weather atm is cloudy not too dark and very windy

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 02:39 AM

Good thing you ain't a Bangladeshi then.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 02:49 AM
Everyone, we will get a 40-50 over match just be hopeful rain is scheduled at 8pm but hopefully it is windy.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 02:49 AM
I`m always hyped about a Australia Vs Bangladesh matched, 4 hours seems such a long time away.

Vepu
June 5, 2017, 02:52 AM
Allhamdullilah I was there when they first beat the Aussies in 2005.
InshahAllah hope we get the opportunity again today.

Weather atm is cloudy not too dark and very windy

You are in London?

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 02:55 AM
You are in London?

Yes. Weather getting bit better atm. Dark skies turining into white with some patches of now clouds. The wind is blowing the clouds away.
Toss will be crucial to say the least

But London weather varies immensely. I am South East so saying from my location

Vepu
June 5, 2017, 03:20 AM
Yes. Weather getting bit better atm. Dark skies turining into white with some patches of now clouds. The wind is blowing the clouds away.
Toss will be crucial to say the least

But London weather varies immensely. I am South East so saying from my location

Keep us updated please

Kohli_Sox
June 5, 2017, 03:31 AM
Wind is the only hope

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 03:35 AM
From Cricinfo

Matchadda Is that you?

I'm here ... what's up dear ?:)

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 03:36 AM
Rain played with us before .... I think we will have 90 overs match ... which will be good enough

brockley
June 5, 2017, 03:37 AM
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi OI.:D:up:

Night_wolf
June 5, 2017, 03:38 AM
3 lions vs one tiger..umm no contest. I am ok with that

Kangaroo vs Tiger...we need to win this for tiger's reputation!

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 03:38 AM
I'm here ... what's up dear ?:)

Did u post this.

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 03:43 AM
It's a day night match .... dark or light ... won't be a problem.... just need match to happen, mash to win the toss for god sake .... beta really bad luck one of all... his injuries and toss luck .. but still stands up... respect to him... because I can't stand sakib as a captain

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 03:45 AM

Did u post this.

I want him to be dropped... but those r not my hand writing style... why? Where did u get that from?

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 03:45 AM
Keep us updated please

Windy and clouds are moving. Patches of dark clouds and light

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 03:52 AM
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi OI.:D:up:

They’ve been training all the winter,

And there’s not a team that’s fitter,

And that’s the way it’s gotta be.

‘Cos you’re up against the best y’know.

This is Super Test y’know.

And you’ve gotta beat the best the world has seen.

Lillie’s pounding down like a machine.

Pascoe’s making divots in the green.

Marsh is takin’ wickets.

Hooksie’s clearing pickets.

And the Chappells’ eyes have got that killer gleam.

Mr Walker’s playing havoc with the bats.

Redpath, it’s good to see ya back.

Laird is making runs.

Dougie’s chewing gum.

And Gilmore’s wielding willow like an axe.

C’mon Aussie, c’mon, c’mon

C’mon Aussie, c’mon

Will you be watching the match.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 03:53 AM
Just 3 more hours....

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 03:57 AM
It's 4.55 am here ... damm just took a Redbull, means can't sleep next 3 hours...damm really love cricket here ... don't mind wait or wake ... but wish there was no rain fear. Going to sleep ... if it comes ... see u guys later ... Sherri time

rizaldy
June 5, 2017, 03:58 AM
Guys, any chance of play or will it be rained out?

rizaldy
June 5, 2017, 04:00 AM
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

rizaldy
June 5, 2017, 04:01 AM
Is it raining?

Mas_UK25
June 5, 2017, 04:02 AM
Guys, any chance of play or will it be rained out?

I've opened a thread few days back on the weather issue. It's a high chance rain is due later on in the evening or mid afternoon in South London, area where the Stadium, precisely! Hope whether is proved wrong. InshAllah.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 04:05 AM
55% chance of rain at 7pm and 57 percent of rain at 10pm, but realistically if the wind picks up, it will be lower. WE WILL GET A RESULT

rizaldy
June 5, 2017, 04:13 AM
55% chance of rain at 7pm and 57 percent of rain at 10pm, but realistically if the wind picks up, it will be lower. WE WILL GET A RESULT

Is it raining currently at the stadium? Are covers on?

Jadukor
June 5, 2017, 04:15 AM
I hope we bat the same way we batted vs England early in the innings. India showed how to build a massive total from a steady opening partnership. I hope we dont change our approach in order to score 350 and end up getting bowled out for 180. Australia is a better side under these conditions.. we got to accept that but we should also know that the aussies looks to be the weakest of the 3 teams we will face. If it is a used pitch and starts to turn a bit i think 300 can be defended.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 04:18 AM
Is it raining currently at the stadium? Are covers on?

Go google this; The oval weather

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 04:20 AM
Only 3 more hours, till we witness history.

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 04:21 AM
Bismillah. I have departed towards Oval. May Allah protect our Tigers.

It's got very dark and cold. Maybe slight drizzle for now

rizaldy
June 5, 2017, 04:22 AM
Go google this; The oval weather

I did bro and every report says rain whole day. That's why I'm asking from anyone around the stadium if it's really true and there is no chance of play today.

brockley
June 5, 2017, 04:23 AM
Yeh first few hours DinRaat.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 04:24 AM
Live pics

http://www.convoyswharf.info/wp-content/uploads/Timelapse/ConvoysWharfEye.jpg

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 04:26 AM
Only silver lining is for us fasting it will be a relief due to the weather. Mind the pun

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 04:27 AM
Doesn`t look that bad :/

https://postimg.org/image/8bm5etrev/

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 04:28 AM
[url]https://weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/UKX

https://s15.postimg.org/ws4b9as5l/Capture.png

rizaldy
June 5, 2017, 04:29 AM
Only silver lining is for us fasting it will be a relief due to the weather. Mind the pun

Please keep updating about the weather and if rain starts

@Din Raat

Thanks for the pics. Keep updating.

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 04:36 AM
Please keep updating about the weather and if rain starts

@Din Raat

Thanks for the pics. Keep updating.

The more I am getting closer to central London , it looks very patchy. No rain , but just about right light to play cricket.

As I write the skies getting brighter

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 04:37 AM
Two three specks of rain on the trains window

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 04:44 AM
Half way there. No rain. Skies are brighter with white clouds moving gracefully across the sky. That's one side.

Other side darkser clouds moving perilously and stealthy like a tiger stalking.

That's British weather for you

Eclipse
June 5, 2017, 04:45 AM
Don't care about Ranking or anything. I just want to watch the match. It'll be really really sad if it gets abandoned.

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 04:49 AM
Seems we have some dark clouds arriving in this thread too

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 04:50 AM
Ok guys will be off for an hour. Have an errand to run first. Will give info as soon as I am at stadium.

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 04:55 AM
Match will get result.... rain or not .. it's a day night.. flood lights r there .. game can go on late hour no problem... if it's our day , it will happen.. rains or not.. whatever happen, will happen .. just mash need to win the toss.. and choose whatever best.. but I reckon, bat first...before comes and go..
Pakistan lost to rain badly because of rain... they came 3 times at the ground and had get adjusted.. it's not to do that.. plus runs pressure. Also Ausi lost 3 wickets just 55 runs at nz game ..Williamson chooses to bat and he was almost successed if wasn't a rain.

Eclipse
June 5, 2017, 04:57 AM
Seems we have some dark clouds arriving in this thread too

Naaaaaaaaaaaa, we won't allow any dark clouds to arrive in this thread.

goru
June 5, 2017, 05:01 AM
Looking at these dark clouds, I would not be surprised if there was NR today.

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 05:17 AM
Until now whoever batted first .. won. 300 runs defend by bowlers... beside bd bowlers. Wish we would've won the match against England... then rain would be bless... but now we r facing do or die situation.. hope Allah take the rain away... didn't sleep whole night because of this game.. can't afford to get wasted.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 05:19 AM
Don`t know who to support, so many choices, the country I was born in(Bangladesh) vs the I was raised in(australia)

regardless of the result, its going to be a cracker of a match.

revolver
June 5, 2017, 05:22 AM
Going to the pitch. Going to have a boom boom mahmudullah banner with me :notworthy:

Vepu
June 5, 2017, 05:23 AM
Naaaaaaaaaaaa, we won't allow any dark clouds to arrive in this thread.

You are a dark cloud yourself

weekyd
June 5, 2017, 05:31 AM
Until now whoever batted first .. won. 300 runs defend by bowlers... beside bd bowlers. Wish we would've won the match against England... then rain would be bless... but now we r facing do or die situation.. hope Allah take the rain away... didn't sleep whole night because of this game.. can't afford to get wasted.

Brother, some words of advice: First of all this is just a game. Second of all, ALWAYS have a very low expectation of our tigers. This will help you ease your pain if we lose and you will be absolutely elated if we win. Either way, this approach is win:win situation for you. I used to be very disappointed by the results because my expectations weren't that realistic at all.

This is the toughest group out of the two. The current WC champs, runners up and the host nation. So realistically we have very little chance of progressing anyway. You can't have high hopes when they are playing against AUS, NZL and ENG in the same group on overseas conditions.

Whatever happens we are proud of our tigers.

cricket_king
June 5, 2017, 05:33 AM
lol this thread reeks of desperation. Prepare to be disappointed folks, may not even have a game due to English weather.

Eclipse
June 5, 2017, 05:33 AM
You are a dark cloud yourself

Man,u r no fun :D

I knew exactly who Adam bhai was referring to. I was just playing along. :)

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 05:36 AM
Adamnsu, means adam north south university, right.

A Shafi
June 5, 2017, 05:40 AM
Adam bhai galo koi? rain update akhon kamne pai?

Kohli_Sox
June 5, 2017, 05:51 AM
Ok guys will be off for an hour. Have an errand to run first. Will give info as soon as I am at stadium.

1 hr has passed. Pls give us update.

Austin 3:!6
June 5, 2017, 05:53 AM
Cholo Bangladesh
Koro Bangladesh
Loro Bangladesh
Jeeto Bangladesh

Aha..

Utho Bangladesh
Nacho Bangladesh
Haaso Bangladesh
Gaao Bangladesh

Joy Bangla :flag::flag::flag:

:D:D

Kohli_Sox
June 5, 2017, 05:58 AM
Cholo Bangladesh
Koro Bangladesh
Loro Bangladesh
Jeeto Bangladesh

Aha..

Utho Bangladesh
Nacho Bangladesh
Haaso Bangladesh
Gaao Bangladesh

Joy Bangla :flag::flag::flag:

:D:D

Good but Ashwin still chucks

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 06:00 AM
At the Oval. Cloudy but bright. Players streching.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 06:01 AM
http://www.convoyswharf.info/wp-content/uploads/Timelapse/ConvoysWharfEye.jpg

Live image from the convoy wharf,15ks from oval

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 06:02 AM
Allhamdullilah Sun came out

goru
June 5, 2017, 06:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6IamcfH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WQyJ6Ev.jpg

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 06:11 AM
Brother, some words of advice: First of all this is just a game. Second of all, ALWAYS have a very low expectation of our tigers. This will help you ease your pain if we lose and you will be absolutely elated if we win. Either way, this approach is win:win situation for you. I used to be very disappointed by the results because my expectations weren't that realistic at all.

This is the toughest group out of the two. The current WC champs, runners up and the host nation. So realistically we have very little chance of progressing anyway. You can't have high hopes when they are playing against AUS, NZL and ENG in the same group on overseas conditions.

Whatever happens we are proud of our tigers.

Advice taken :up:

Kohli_Sox
June 5, 2017, 06:13 AM
Looking good now the weather

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 06:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6IamcfH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WQyJ6Ev.jpg

Nice work... keep it up another' 30 mins or so... then we will see live.. atleast toss happening on time..

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 06:17 AM
Expecting lots of Bangladeshi supporters at the ground.. we will beat Australia by crowd at oval.. I'm sure bd supporters will be more then Ausi... also England fans will support us ..they anti against Ausi:)

ReZ_1
June 5, 2017, 06:18 AM

Your post reminded me of my past.. There were times when I also couldn`t sleep the whole night because of the game next day.. But eventually learned to sleep with bitter experiences..

rizaldy
June 5, 2017, 06:33 AM
Common guys post something. It's match day. You guys are so quiet.

Will we get play on time?

ReZ_1
June 5, 2017, 06:42 AM
"BD has great opportunity to reach the semifinals, if today's match washes out, BD beat NZ in the next game, Eng wins all three matches." -Cricinfo..:ohno:

tanvir_nus
June 5, 2017, 06:42 AM
Aussies look pumpeddd in the field!!! Well, that's why they're the numero uno team

goru
June 5, 2017, 06:43 AM
It's fairly sunny right now, but still dark clouds all around. I'm shivering every time the sun disappears.

goru
June 5, 2017, 06:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1xjife4.jpg

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 06:48 AM
Sitting near the tunnel. Great seats

Zeeshan
June 5, 2017, 06:53 AM
WB goru. Waitng for the next ninja post.

iDumb
June 5, 2017, 06:54 AM
It's fairly sunny right now, but still dark clouds all around. I'm shivering every time the sun disappears.

it gets that cold when sun goes hiding?

Nice seeing you post after long time.. i thought u living large with all the recent stock market riches of past 5 yto 7 years.

Zeeshan
June 5, 2017, 06:56 AM
I think I am gonna just slowly and calmly soak up this moment....

...because it ain't gon be all sunshine warm and fuzzy after the game. :-|

goru
June 5, 2017, 06:56 AM
it gets that cold when sun goes hiding?

Nice seeing you post after long time.. i thought u living large with all the recent stock market riches of past 5 yto 7 years.

LDRR sucks up all my time. :(

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 06:59 AM
Riad face always looks like crying ... and sakib lazy stands ... others just watching the camera works ... lol our team

goru
June 5, 2017, 07:02 AM
BD won toss, chose to bat

Nafi
June 5, 2017, 07:03 AM
On the train to vauxhall. Skies are cloudy and weather is a cool 18C

aklemalp
June 5, 2017, 07:03 AM
Toss time with Michael Atherton.

Bangladesh have won the toss and mashrafe without hesitation, batting first.

Mosaddek out, Mehedi in

aklemalp
June 5, 2017, 07:04 AM
Zampa in, Hastings out for Aussies.

tanvir_nus
June 5, 2017, 07:04 AM
Great toss to win IMO. Got that first one! BD - 1 Aus - 0

ReZ_1
June 5, 2017, 07:05 AM
Any working links bro? Please..

Match Adda
Yessss bd bats ..... mash win the toss

MHRAM
How we bat in the first 10 overs will be decisive. Hope we don't lose too many wickets up Front

Shaan
good toss win, we will win this game!!

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 07:06 AM
welcome back guys, just went out for a maccas run as always

follow the match live on watchcric:http://pc.watchcric.org/channel/watch-live-1

or head out to livetv.sx for a sky sports 2 link:

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=716960&lang=en&eid=536279&lid=716960&ci=266&si=41

tanvir_nus
Imrul KaEdge in, you know what that means guys!! KaEdge Edge Counter coming uppp!

DinRaat.
snuggled up with, my parents and brother, watching the match, hope we make history, GO TIGERS. GO KANGAROOS

Match Adda
Ohhh wth man??? Mosaddek dropped??? What the heck is this??? Kaye's over mosaddek

aklemalp
June 5, 2017, 07:07 AM
Athar Ali Khan going with the salt and pepper facial hair today.

Eshen
Mosaddek out, Mehedi inRight call. Mosaddek so far has been a choker in crunch situations.

Match Adda
Mash kept my wish ... win toss and bat first ... no more bowling bs... right decision

Nadim
June 5, 2017, 07:08 AM
If it doesn't rain, spin will be key in the second innings...

DinRaat.
Athar, calm down, man. Look like he is going to blast off the planet.

icricket
nice update from goru and adam vhai. Keep em coming. :)

aklemalp
Right call. Mosaddek so far has been a choker in crunch situations.

Anlso, this is a wicket that has been used recently. So spin might come into the game in the second innings.

Mehedi can get the ball to talk.

Vepu
June 5, 2017, 07:09 AM
Toss time with Michael Atherton.

Bangladesh have won the toss and mashrafe without hesitation, batting first.

Mosaddek out, Mehedi in

Good decesion

aklemalp
June 5, 2017, 07:10 AM
Just have to be careful with Hazlewood.

Mas_UK25
Bangladesh won toss and Mashrafe decided to bat first. Bangladesh batting first folks...

Bit surprised but it's a used wicket so you got to take in consideration that wicket could grip and turn later on.

ReZ_1

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=716960&lang=en&eid=536279&lid=716960&ci=266&si=41

:up: Thanks..

icricket
snuggled up with, my parents and brother, watching the match, hope we make history, GO TIGERS. GO KANGAROOS

Are you watching from Australia?

aklemalp
June 5, 2017, 07:11 AM
Bangladesh won toss and Mashrafe decided to bat first. Bangladesh batting first folks...

Ur five minutes late, :D

Vepu
Heavy rain predicted from 5 pm onwards. Crap

goru
BD supporters everywhere... Like 95%. If it wasn't for the conditions, this would be like a match in Mirpur!

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 07:12 AM
Athar bd did a right call.... we can't chase against Ausi pace later on.. and come and out from the ground

DinRaat.
Are you watching from Australia?

Yea,mate.

Vepu
BD supporters everywhere... Like 95%. If it wasn't for the conditions, this would be like a match in Mirpur!

This should encourage England to invite us

MHRAM
June 5, 2017, 07:13 AM
Toss crowd wicket in Bangladesh's favor.

It would be great if rain didn't play spoil sport at all

icricket

Thanks DinRaat for the link. :)

DinRaat.
Heavy rain predicted from 5 pm onwards. Crap

Where do you ge these weather reports, there is a 6% chance of rain in 4pm, moving to 50 Percent chance at 7pm

WE WILL GET A RESULT.

Match Adda
So still bd playing with 8 batsman..... Miraz can bat and give us 20 runs .. I will be happy with it.

aklemalp
This should encourage England to invite us

Ka-ching Ka-ching.

Moolah

Eshen
June 5, 2017, 07:15 AM
Anlso, this is a wicket that has been used recently. So spin might come into the game in the second innings.

Mehedi can get the ball to talk.Well, Miraz would have been in the team one way or another for this match. Question was at whose expense. I think the management made the right call preferring experienced Kayes over rookie (and still shaky) Mosaddek.

Vepu
June 5, 2017, 07:15 AM
Where do you ge these weather reports, there is a 6% chance of rain in 4pm, moving to 50 Percent chance at 7pm

WE WILL GET A RESULT.

From cricinfo.

Zeeshan
June 5, 2017, 07:16 AM
LOL Why Taksin? Kid aint even playing.

DinRaat.
Taskin doing what he does best, shitting out wide balls, and serving up selfies.

Hah, good joke, first reach 145 consistently and focus on your lenght, god help us if bowls 150k short balls they will race to boundary

Vepu
Ka-ching Ka-ching.

Moolah

No idea what this means

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 07:17 AM
Interview Tamim,why Taskin?

Roni_uk
here we are into the impossible.....

keep the number 58 in mind!!! and then score the respectable total like 180 :)

i cannot imagine our guys facing the likes of starc, zampa and hazlewood ... then would come Warner, Finch and Maxwell - these guys are not cricketers, they are superhuman1

aklemalp
"Best curry house in Brick Lane."

Match Adda
Sun comes out ... Allah malik

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 07:19 AM
lol taskin :)

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 07:20 AM
Beautiful weather.... wow Allah pls give us victory

ReZ_1
June 5, 2017, 07:21 AM
here we are into the impossible.....

keep the number 58 in mind!!! and then score the respectable total like 180 :)

i cannot imagine our guys facing the likes of starc, zampa and hazlewood ... then would come Warner, Finch and Maxwell - these guys are not cricketers, they are superhuman1

Nice try jinxing.. keep up the good work..

5tonne
June 5, 2017, 07:21 AM
Loving the sky sports coverage of the match.

Zeeshan
June 5, 2017, 07:22 AM
SarfBD: "I would like to introduce a possibly unpopular discussion among Bangladesh fans. Shakib Al Hasan needs a break. I won't call it a 'drop', he just needs to reinvent his game in domestic cricket. A batting average of 28.5 and a bowling average of 41.88 in last 12 months do not justify his place or his caliber. " Sounds utterly ludicrous to me, but consider the discussion thread open!

Umm...so saner heads do prevail?

DinRaat.
HD STREAMS GUYS

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=713526&lang=en&eid=536279&lid=713526&ci=266&si=41

adamnsu
The whole place is green

Mas_UK25
June 5, 2017, 07:23 AM
Loving the sky sports coverage of the match.

Same. But figure on how many Bangladeshis in UK was wrong. It's around 700k now.

Match Adda
Today my heart saying... dreams do come true :) hobe mone hoi...

DinRaat.
IF ANYONE NEEDS LINK CHOOSE 1 out of these 6

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/536279_australia_bangladesh/#_

THANK ME LATER

Vepu
The whole place is green

Wicket?

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 07:24 AM
Today my heart saying... dreams do come true :) hobe mone hoi...

dua kori, hope we make history. Hope Bangladesh does`nt play with our emotions today.

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 07:24 AM
Tickets r sold out .... so in half hour we will see mirpur ... fans r roaring ... so will tigers bat

Roni_uk
June 5, 2017, 07:25 AM
My favourite song is on!!!

DinRaat.
JUST 5 MORE MINUTES. THE HYPE AROUND THIS MATCH!!!!!!

Match Adda
National anthem... loving it:)

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 07:26 AM
Stand for the australian anthem guys ;)

aklemalp
June 5, 2017, 07:27 AM
Is Josh Groban singing the Aussie anthem?

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 07:27 AM
Y anthem so long, look at our anthem, short and sweet.

tanvir_nus
June 5, 2017, 07:28 AM
Bangladeshi fans stand up!!! They are filling up the stadium in England too, WOW!

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 07:28 AM
http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/536279_australia_bangladesh/#_

Links once again

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 07:29 AM
Come on! lets get this game on the way.

aklemalp
June 5, 2017, 07:29 AM
For the sake of the fantasy teams, alot of guys would be latently rooting for Starc to take a five wicket haul:D

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 07:30 AM
For the sake of the fantasy teams, alot of guys would be latently rooting for Starc to take a five wicket haul:D

Hush. I rather come last then let starc get a fifer.
:ohno::ohno:

Match Adda
Others team hug each other .... but what the heck our players do? Hug man.. and make it bond

Roni_uk
should have bowled first....
wrong decision.. everyone will know in about 30 mins time!!

DinRaat.
7 nation army playing as two batsmen walk to the crease. Carrying the dreams of 160mil people.

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 07:31 AM
Here u go.... first ball...

aklemalp
Soumya needs 47 to reach 1000 runs in ODIS

DinRaat.
Kayes has hundred against Aussies, please KAYES REPLICATE IT...or get close.

Zeeshan

:up::up::up: 100% agree

simon
June 5, 2017, 07:32 AM

True.
May be our bowlrs are not confident

Roni_uk
survived the first ball :D...

how long for though? :/

Starc is like a Shark

DinRaat.
5 5WI hauls, allah is he a man or a god.

aklemalp
Starc getting some good carry off the wicket. Hunt of swing after leaving the batsman

aklemalp
4 legbyes to open the account.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 07:33 AM
hint of swing

ReZ_1
Oh.. what a sound from the crowds..

aklemalp
A meaty edge to third man.

DinRaat.
Shakib batting wayyyyy to high.

DinRaat.
June 5, 2017, 07:34 AM
YESSS 4!!! COME ON BOYS.

Roni_uk
wow - what a cheer for 1...
well done crowd.

this is the match I was supposed to be with my late father :(

aklemalp
Soumya playing inside of the first ball he faces...

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 07:35 AM
Ball carrying well... but nothing dangerous...444444444

ReZ_1
Ball na to agun er gola..

Mas_UK25
Sarkar ffs!!! Bat too open you scard bruh??!! You've faced Rabada, Amir etc. Whys your bat too open, missing the ball miles!!

Roni_uk
143 km/h - what a ball!

aklemalp
June 5, 2017, 07:36 AM
Hazlewood with three 5-fers