PDA

View Full Version : Benefit of the doubt- Is it criminal to give it in our favor?

MHRAM
June 5, 2017, 09:48 AM
Like for real?

Not only the LBW decisions but also the catch taken by Tamim
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA

Tigers_eye
June 5, 2017, 09:51 AM
Ki Korbo?

Both at crucial stage. England losing Morgan at that stage could wobble.

Shakib firing soon was on the cards as well.

NoName
June 5, 2017, 09:56 AM
Just gotta get used to it

aklemalp
June 5, 2017, 04:58 PM
I would have given that Shakib dismissal.

But never would for the tamim catch.

Eshen
June 5, 2017, 06:33 PM
Mushfiq has only himself to blame for not using the review.

Agree with Aklemalp on Shakib LBW.

Roni_uk
June 5, 2017, 09:43 PM
Yes - criminal to give us one point because on 'No results'

kalpurush
June 5, 2017, 10:28 PM
Yes - criminal to give us one point because on 'No results'

The Aussies got one from NZ too!;)

godzilla
June 5, 2017, 10:50 PM
Do we actually have an actual chance to qualify for the next round in any scenerio?

adamnsu
June 5, 2017, 10:54 PM
Benefit of doubt usually goes in favour of the larger team. Happens all the time in Football

tanvir_nus
June 5, 2017, 10:56 PM
^ Not really! Aussies are gonna come out all gun blazing, I won't be surprised if they beat English by a huge margin.

Shouldn't ever depend on rain god! Lost a match, and drew one. We blew our own chances.
Don't forget even NZ can beat the English, basically we are done! Even if we beat NZ we need to beat them with a high NRR, not saying impossible by highly unlikely given all the scenarios.

Chances are almost 20-80.

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 11:24 PM
Bd just had a bad day ... now this point will pull up bd big time ...
This match musfiq and sakib out was totally foul and unfortunate.. it won't happen against nz or if we go semi..
Sabbir got out hit me ball..
Riad got out no clue ball...
Mash can't even defend the ball
Rubel and mustafiz was moving away from the starc, because they were scared
Now all negative will be gone ....
Kick Kaye's out , bring mosaddek... look how bd will paly against nz..
Tomorrow English win means , bd will get green light ..
Hold on guys ... I think something is great coming up.

Match Adda
June 5, 2017, 11:26 PM
Just for 4 overs , we saved ... there must be a reason... Allah gave us this opportunity for something..I believe this Ct now finding the true colors...A group is making interesting the tournament.

tanvir_nus
June 5, 2017, 11:36 PM
For a millionaire, Match Adda dude has a lot of optimism. Don't mind it though, sometimes as a bd fan u need that!

DinRaat.
June 6, 2017, 01:00 AM
For a millionaire, Match Adda dude has a lot of optimism. Don't mind it though, sometimes as a bd fan u need that!

That's what makes him such a nice guy, I guess.

Eclipse
June 6, 2017, 02:46 AM
Actually lots of 50/50 decisions have gone into our favor in the past. But we seem to only remember the decisions that went against us, no the ones that went in our favor. It's understandable though.

Vepu
June 6, 2017, 03:37 AM
Actually lots of 50/50 decisions have gone into our favor in the past. But we seem to only remember the decisions that went against us, no the ones that went in our favor. It's understandable though.

True that

Match Adda
June 6, 2017, 11:10 PM

I don't have to work but I do work...it's true ... and that's why I don't need a day off from anyone... and because of that,I'm watching bd's game in and out...sleep or no sleep.. work don't cares... when bd play, I don't care about money or my day living style.. cricket it's in my blood ... so yes, I'm very optimistic about cricket start to finish. Cricket is like eid for me ... where my wife had to cook something special for me eating at middle of the game, Redbull so I can be wake , lots of other stuff i make it ready before the game start. Although my wife doesn't like cricket , but she supports my need ... and when bd wins .. me and my wife and kid go out for celebrating... so yes , I'm a fan of cricket. :up:

Match Adda
June 6, 2017, 11:15 PM
That's what makes him such a nice guy, I guess.

Thanks for your compliment :up: now let's the party began after June 9 , technically after eng vs aus match. I said eng will won, they did . Now eng surely will eat their enemie aus.. bd have to win against black caps for our party going on.

DinRaat.
June 7, 2017, 12:36 AM

It is human nature to forget the good and remember the bad.