PDA

View Full Version : BCB lodges official complains against Cricket Ireland ; blames CI for dismal CT performance

mufi_02
June 5, 2017, 11:14 AM
BCB lodges official complains against Cricket Ireland ; blames CI for dismal CT performance

William O'Hennesy
Dublin

BCB chief Nazmul Hasan has called for a press conference after the embarrassing loss against Australia. In front of the media, Mr. Hassan has stated about his official complain to ICC about the poor conditions and hospitality provided to the visiting Bangladesh team by Cricket Ireland. The tigers came to the northern British Isle a month in advance of the Champions Trophy to prepare for this global tournament. BCB President also alluded that this have affected the team and resulted in the drubbing and rear end kicking they received from England and Australia.

Mr. Hassan said "The players struggled and suffered tremendously. I am like a father figure to our boys. Riyad (Mahmudullah) came up to me and said there was no bodna in the hotel rooms. So he was using the same glass for sanitary reasons and drinking water". A box of 15 high quality Raju Bodna was sent to Ireland but it got lost in transit and was shipped to a wrong destination. Turkish Airlines took full responsibility and lodged an official investigation for the matter.

Taskin Ahmed may not have featured in the first two matches but his complains also paints a picture of the broader issue at hand. For him, it was the lack of the blonde hair dye in Malahide and Dublin. He said "I forgot to pack my Fair and Lovely hair whitening product. But I thought the ones from Gausia are fake anyways and I will get better ones in Europe. Then I came and saw everyone is blonde here. They have hair dye but the only color available is black. Now please tell me, what will I do with black dye?"

Imrul Kayes also complained about the lack of quality food in the tour. He complained that all he was served was potatoes. He was surprised about the many different type of potatoes but said he can't be served alu bhorta (a popular Bangladeshi dish) in foreign tours. To which Mushfiqur Rahim only added "Yeah definitely!". When pressed for more elaboration, he said "Yeah Yeah definitely. Also I have a crazy fan here called Rpbert McNealy. He is a local rapper here who goes by the name Roey H. His constant stalking has made me nervous".

On the other hand, Sabbir Rahman, the dashing lower batsmen for the Tigers said to have enjoyed his stay in Ireland. He said "Instead of focusing and strategizing, I spent most of the time in Facebook Live and answering questions from my millions of fans back home. In fact, I have reached my millionth fan in this tour". When asked how does he got so many fans in such a short time? Was it his natural stroke play or fearless brand of cricket? To which he replied "I take a lot of selfies. During practice sessions, I researched and found some good locations in Ireland and took some great selfies. They are the reason for my recent success (in social media).

Finally, the captain of the sorry bunch Mashrafi Mortaza took a philosophical note. Known in his country for sage advices and author of weekly inspirational columns in KalerKantho, the captain said "cricket is only a game. life is bigger than that. and what is life anyway? maybe this dreary Irish weather has inspired W.B. Yeats to write such phenomenal poems. He once said..." and his full comment was not captured due to the length restriction of this article.

In conclusion, Bangladesh team has spent millions of dollars for this preparation tour. But in return all they have received is nothing but a few good selfies from Shabbir Rahman. But was it worth all this? In the words of Mushfiqur Rahim "yeah definitely!"

Kohli_Sox
June 5, 2017, 11:22 AM
Should have added paid vacation of Walsh and his immense concentration to make his belly bigger

NoName
June 5, 2017, 11:24 AM
I agree.

Amra kemnei jantam Ireland pacer ar Aussie pacer der akash patal difference thakto?

Eshen
June 5, 2017, 12:30 PM
Front page material :floor:

Mas_UK25
June 5, 2017, 12:44 PM
:lol: :lol:

aklemalp
June 5, 2017, 12:47 PM
O'Hennesy, what a brilliant pen name :lol: s

Roy_1
June 5, 2017, 12:55 PM
:floor::floor::floor::floor: Raju bodna :floor::floor::floor:

Zeeshan
June 5, 2017, 01:20 PM
Brilliant mufi

Eclipse
June 5, 2017, 01:33 PM
:floor: :floor:

Nafi
June 5, 2017, 01:35 PM
They didnt lose though. Games was washed out.

Tigers_eye
June 5, 2017, 01:40 PM
They didnt lose though. Games was washed out.Oi aki kotha. :) Now runrate comes in to play once we beat NZ.

Vepu
June 5, 2017, 01:45 PM
Lmao....

Mas_UK25
June 5, 2017, 02:42 PM
How about you missed out. Biryani was only served to Tamim and rest didn't get any. Hence the miserable performance!

roman
June 5, 2017, 03:00 PM
Fun read. Good stuff Mufi

hoodlum
June 5, 2017, 03:30 PM
Sabbir part was best!

Mas_UK25
June 5, 2017, 03:53 PM
Sabbir part was best!

It's so true. I see him on fb like an obsessed freak. Loves his live chats. Cricket e kon concentrate korbe beta? Sabbir seriously reminds me of many from 2003-2005 who had flashes but mentally easily satisfied!

icricket
June 5, 2017, 04:43 PM
Taskin's black dye :floor:

aklemalp
June 5, 2017, 04:53 PM
Now can we get O'Hennessy's piece on the front page or not?

mehedi
June 5, 2017, 07:37 PM
lol I thought the complaint was real until the bodna thing came up

tanvir_nus
June 5, 2017, 08:19 PM
Thumbs up if you read "yeah definitely" in Mushfiqur's voice :D