PDA

View Full Version : ICC CT 2017 Match 6: England vs New Zealand | Cardiff | 10:30BST (9:30GMT)

Mas_UK25
June 6, 2017, 04:12 AM
ENGLAND TEAM
JJ Roy, AD Hales, JE Root, EJG Morgan*, BA Stokes, JC Buttlerā€ , MM Ali, AU Rashid, LE Plunkett, MA Wood, JT Ball

NEW ZEALAND TEAM
MJ Guptill, L Ronchiā€ , KS Williamson*, LRPL Taylor, NT Broom, JDS Neesham, CJ Anderson, MJ Santner, AF Milne, TG Southee, TA Boult

MATCH OFFICIALS
Umpires BNJ Oxenford (Australia) and PR Reiffel (Australia)
TV umpire RJ Tucker (Australia)
Match referee AJ Pycroft (Zimbabwe)

NZ won toss and chose to bowl/field first.

C'mon! England. Beat NZ, go through and give BD a helping hand too.

DinRaat.
June 6, 2017, 04:13 AM
Link Laghbe?

:D

Mas_UK25
June 6, 2017, 04:18 AM
No. Plenty around. Not a fancy MT. neutral game. Although my 2nd team playing.

Anyway. Here you are. It's the same link works for every match. I used to watch it there most times. Good site, not a lot of Indo Pak trolls.

http://cricmelive.tv/channel/5299/Cricket-2

smartcric.is (mobile site)

If you want to troll with trolls then.
crichd.com

Vepu
June 6, 2017, 04:45 AM
The best scenario for us is if this match is a washout. If England wins then they need to win against australia too, but if Nz wins today then we will have to beat them handsomely (depending how they win today). At least our fate will be in our own hands in this scenario. So, if it doesnt wash out, I want NZ to just scramp through. Dont mind even if England wins too, but our fate will be uncertain

Mas_UK25
June 6, 2017, 04:51 AM
^You have good point there. If this is washed out England will be extra motivated to beat aus last game!

Vepu
June 6, 2017, 04:57 AM
^You have good point there. If this is washed out England will be extra motivated to beat aus last game!

Plus if we beat nz with few overs to go we will go through to semi on run rate even before the Australia-England match

Roey Haque
June 6, 2017, 07:00 AM
That is one deep batting line up.

Eng vs SA in the finals.

ReZ_1
June 6, 2017, 07:03 AM
So which team should we support for us?

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 07:11 AM
Agreed! If England wins this, they will not be pressured to beat Australia as they would have already qualified, whereas the Aussies will go really hard. Which would likely result in a win for Australia.

If NZ wins we would need a big win against them. And hope England beats Australia. The best possible outcome for this game is a washout from BD POV and we beat NZ.

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 07:12 AM
Root is dismissed.

Chopped a Corey anderson ball onto his stumps

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 07:15 AM
If the last 2 games are anything to go by, we are screwed anyway. NZ also has a strong bowling lineup, next to only Australia perhaps. Apart from Tamim all our batsman were really struggling with the bat yesterday. Even Soumya and KaEdge were hacking at the ball.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 07:20 AM
Let's make a petition to bring back WI to the Champions Trophy, the bilais can go to the Caribbean to face Afghanistan and perhaps aim to win a match or two without having our a##es handed right back to us.

Kohli_Sox
June 6, 2017, 07:25 AM
Forget about winning big against NZ. Only hope is to win somehow. Thats why we should be rooting for England.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 07:27 AM
Let's make a petition to bring back WI to the Champions Trophy, the bilais can go to the Caribbean to face Afghanistan and perhaps aim to win a match or two without having our a##es handed right back to us.

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 07:30 AM
Sangakkara is natural to the commentary job. So soothing.

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 07:32 AM
Stokes has to depart, tried playing the ramp shot, but got caught at the 3rd man boundary.

5th English wicket out, and Moeen joins Buttler.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 07:37 AM
To be fair, in terms of NRR, our loss against England wasn't that bad, and is very recoverable by a close win even.

What's interesting is, if the Kiwis beat England today, Eng v Aus gets washed out and Bangladesh beats NZ, all teams will finish on the exact same points, with only NRR determining who will proceed to the next round.

This is a real possibility! Just imagine if we make it :lol:

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 07:38 AM
Less than 12 overs to go, England are 217..They can make a push for 325. I'd say it's par at the moment. Have to remember that they have lost half of their side already...

NoName
June 6, 2017, 08:05 AM
Win you dumb lions!

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 08:06 AM
All of these English players are no mugs with the bat.

Plunkett comes in at #9 and has an average of 21

nsuRocks
June 6, 2017, 08:17 AM
Butler is a monster

nsuRocks
June 6, 2017, 08:19 AM
All of these English players are no mugs with the bat.

Plunkett comes in at #9 and has an average of 21

True. but he does look like a tailender. more like mashrafi batting

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 08:20 AM
Bangladesh can borrow one of these English lower order batsmen.

300 up for England again.

nsuRocks
June 6, 2017, 08:28 AM
England selected Jake Ball again!

Jadukor
June 6, 2017, 08:33 AM
Quality cricket from both teams.

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 08:35 AM
Finally England gets bowled out

NoName
June 6, 2017, 08:35 AM
Southee and Boult prevented a 350 chase

mufi_02
June 6, 2017, 08:38 AM
poor finish by England. getting all out before 50 overs. they are missing a Mahmudullah type player in the lower order.

NoName
June 6, 2017, 08:47 AM
Lolz its raining

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 08:51 AM
Southee and Boult prevented a 350 chase

We will need to do just that in order to keep our CT chances alive. Batting is arguably NZ's weak point, in comparison to the solid pace attack that they have Southee, Boult, Milne, Corey Anderson. We will really need to exploit that and bowl extremely well against them.

NZ is arguably the most beatable team in our group. Remember that we face off before the Australia-England game. So it is impossible for us to know while we are playing if the game will be dead rubber or not, we will need a decent to closeish win, and really hope The Aus-Eng game is either washed out, or England wins. Otherwise we are out for sure.

mufi_02
June 6, 2017, 09:00 AM
^if Aus-Eng game is washed out, then we are out as well. Aus will have 3 draws and we will have 1 win against NZ (if we win!)

NoName
June 6, 2017, 09:02 AM
^if Aus-Eng game is washed out, then we are out as well. Aus will have 3 draws and we will have 1 win against NZ (if we win!)

We have a draw point

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 09:02 AM
Sun is out and it is raining.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 09:03 AM
Assuming we all bat the same number of overs (unrealistically) against NZ, a 23 run win is good enough to get our NRR above 0. So it doesn't have to be a massive win even.

And if the other game is washed out, or if Australia loses we are through!
If the game today is washed out (seems likely) and England loses by the same margin we win by (or more) to balance the NRR - we are through! If Eng-Aus game gets washed out we are through! If England wins - we are through! But we must beat NZ no matter what. Today's game getting washed out is actually a great outcome for us.

Don't count ourselves out of this. But our bowlers really need to shine against NZ and we have to pray that there is no rain.

NoName
June 6, 2017, 09:05 AM
I hope our superstars know we are still alive and dont go out to play against NZ for the heck of it :lol:

mufi_02
June 6, 2017, 09:14 AM
We have a draw point

ah that hard earned draw. almost forgot about that. so we are going to semis babayyyy :fire:

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 09:18 AM
Ball with the wicket early on.

nsuRocks
June 6, 2017, 09:19 AM
so the wicket is nipping a bit with the rain. Ronchy is not a proper top order bat though

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 09:23 AM
I hope our superstars know we are still alive and dont go out to play against NZ for the heck of it :lol:

I actually hope no one whispers this to Mash's ears. Let them just take it easy as if this was a regular friendly, and we might actually win - 30:70 I would say, but the best odds we have so far.. Come on we are BD fans, and are obliged to be hopelessly optimistic.

If they find out that they have a chance, I guarantee you that they will fall apart like a Chinese motorcycle.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 09:29 AM
Ronchi has been doing really bad recently.. And NZ will switch him out right before our game, and we will to our fullest capability help the new 18 year old no name debutant batsman become famous by letting him smash a century against us. Calling it now.

EDIT: There are actually a lot of combinations in which we can get through, all of them involving a us beating NZ, preferably with a large margin. In fact if all the games have a results it seems impossible for Australia and England to qualify together as most people would have predicted earlier.

NoName
June 6, 2017, 09:40 AM
Ronchi has been doing really bad recently.. And NZ will switch him out right before our game, and we will to our fullest capability help the new 18 year old no name debutant batsman become famous by letting him smash a century against us. Calling it now.

Forget Ronchi, we need to deal with jharu. Mans been flaying us all the time

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 09:42 AM
I guess the guys over at KiwiCricketForum are cursing the two batsmen to get a move with the run rate

Zeeshan
June 6, 2017, 09:47 AM
Just curious guys, who should I be supporting for us to benefit?

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 09:47 AM
Excellent phase of this test match.

Top class seam bowling.

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 09:48 AM

The Poms. Johnny English. James Bond. Sean Connery. Roger Moore.

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 09:49 AM
From CI:

jenil: "22 runs in 7 overs. Statistician in me says they are scoring at pi runs per over, Mathematician in me refuses." Oh, those internal conflicts ...

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 09:51 AM
The runs are flowing now. Boundaries are more frequent.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 09:52 AM
Dear espncricinfo,

You may or may not have realized that auto-play is universally hated, if for some reason I lost my sanity and wanted to watch the PSL finals highlights with the sudden loud and painfully annoying "Lallalla" tune, I would click on it.

Cheers.

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 09:54 AM
Dear espncricinfo,

You may or may not have realized that auto-play is universally hated, if for some reason I lost my sanity and wanted to watch the PSL finals highlights with the sudden loud and painfully annoying "Lallalla" tune, I would click on it.

Cheers.

Everything okay bro?

I do hate when I click on an article to read and all of a sudden the page takes 90 seconds to load, and the video starts to play automatically. I hate that.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 09:56 AM

In fact if England wins this they qualify, so they won't play seriously against the Aussies who are already hungry for a win. And if the Aussies win (4pts), it will be them and England (4 pts) going through.

But if NZ wins they move to 3 pts and keep our dreams alive. We beat them we get to 3 pts (our max possible). If Australia wins they end on 4 (England on 2). If England wins they end on 4 (Aussies on 2). If they tie everyone ends on 3 pts.

If England wins now it would really complicate things for us. So let's back the Kiwis

nsuRocks
June 6, 2017, 10:08 AM
Williamson is such a great runner

nsuRocks
June 6, 2017, 10:10 AM
England should have played a swing bowler in this match. Would have taken 2-3 wickets by now

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 10:10 AM
But if NZ wins, they will be on a positive NRR, which would mean we would need a huge win over them to qualify, so its between a rock and a hard place. Our chances don't look as bright anymore since this game didn't wash out. An already qualified England will have to beat a strong and desperate Australian side to clear our path...

I give up. Let's just hope for the best.

Zeeshan
June 6, 2017, 10:12 AM
Thanks anon, I really don't know what you said, but I will take your word for it.

nsuRocks
June 6, 2017, 10:13 AM
Nevertheless Eng vs Aus will be a great contest. Best bowling team vs most aggressive batting attack

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 10:13 AM
Guptill goes.

63/2

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 10:14 AM
Need to support England.

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 10:19 AM
See how difficult chasing is. NZ under the gun.

Mas_UK25
June 6, 2017, 10:20 AM
England will never want to lose to Aus. So don't worry, England will beat Aus. Finishing top of the table will mean they avoid Ind who mostly likely to finish top of their group.

Roey Haque
June 6, 2017, 10:21 AM
Come on England! Win this. And beat Aus as well later on.

Of course, we will collapse vs Nz like the dominoes that we are. But at least, there will be more excitement in watching the match.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 10:23 AM
Need to support England.

No, I reckon we should back the Kiwis. In fact if England loses they will go hard against the Aussies and take a shot at beating them (would not matter who wins). But if they win tonight they would already have qualified, and the game against Oz will be dudh bhaat for them.

We actually really need NZ to win. That way we don't have to rely on other teams to do the heavy lifting for us, and England beating Aus is a big if..

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 10:24 AM
^^ I want England to win because I made a bet that they will knock over the Kiwis for less than 200

Mas_UK25
June 6, 2017, 10:26 AM
Either should do fine though. In fact if England loses they will go hard against the Aussies and take a shot at beating them. But if they win tonight they would already have qualified, and the game against Oz will be dudh bhaat for them.

We actually really need NZ to win.

It won't be dudh bhaat. This England side wants to win everything and don't want to lose to Aus. It's been few years last played Aus.England would want to flex their muscle on the aussies like how the Aussies use to back in the day against Eng, when they were dominating.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 10:27 AM
C'mon guys England winning would be bad for us... Why is everyone for this?

Roey Haque
June 6, 2017, 10:27 AM
See how difficult chasing is. NZ under the gun.

Unless, it's against Bd. Both Eng and Aus made light work of us. Aus was on par to score 250+ before the rain, and only because they were chasing below 200, or they would have maintained a run rate that would be par with 300+.

We need some more hunger in our bowling attack. But hard to muster it when you are led by inspiring man, not a fit one.

Zeeshan
June 6, 2017, 10:28 AM
I just want someone to win.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 10:30 AM
It won't be dudh bhaat. This England side wants to win everything and don't want to lose to Aus. It's been few years last played Aus.England would want to flex their muscle on the aussies like how the Aussies use to back in the day against Eng, when they were dominating.

Would still be very hard. Don't underestimate the bowling line-up that Aussies have. Mitch Starc, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazelwood and Adam Zampa.... They were not even used to their full potential yesterday night, more responsibility given to part-timers and we were struggling.

EDIT: Plus wouldn't it still be cooler/ respectable to rely on only ourselves to get us through? If NZ wins, we only need to beat them at a reasonable margin. Irrespective of the result of the other match.

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 10:30 AM
I'm West Indian..I chose England to win. Just being impartial.

Roey Haque
June 6, 2017, 10:34 AM
C'mon guys England winning would be bad for us... Why is everyone for this?

Because us crushing NZ in Eng is not realistic at this point. We managed to beat them, not crush them, and that was still without Guptill,Williamson, Boult and Sodhi. (not mentioning Southee, as I don't rate him as much). We are not hammering a full strength Kiwi side. No way.

But Eng winning this (are on course to do so) and beating Aus. And us just somehow managing to defeat the best NZ in Eng. That is more realistic.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 10:42 AM
Because us crushing NZ in Eng is not realistic at this point. We managed to beat them, not crush them, and that was still without Guptill,Williamson, Boult and Sodhi. (not mentioning Southee, as I don't rate him as much). We are not hammering a full strength Kiwi side. No way.

But keep in mind that if NZ is to narrowly win today with a NRR of +0.3 (lets assume; we are currently on -0.4), we need to beat NZ with a NRR of 0.35 or above which really doesn't involve crushing them. Just a reasonable, comfortable win. E.g. beating them with 4-5 overs to spare assuming they batted 50 Overs.

To me that seems much more realistic than England beating the Aussies. Keep in mind that we have to manage a win against NZ either way so why not do it a bit more decisively? :lol:\

Assuming the Australia-England game doesn't get washed out, we actually instantly qualify

nsuRocks
June 6, 2017, 10:46 AM

But Eng winning this (are on course to do so) and beating Aus. And us just somehow managing to defeat the best NZ in Eng. That is more realistic.

Sodhi is not in the squad. But Bangladesh can't play legspin at all

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 10:47 AM
from CI:

"Last four partnership for Williamson and Taylor 101, 99, 126 and 201," reports Nimmit jain. Spiffy

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 10:54 AM
NZ still 20 runs behind in D/L method. Eng needs wicket to seal this thing.

From CI:

Sashi Kurucheti: "Can you give us like a chart for 20ov par score with 2wkts, 3wkts and 4 wkts gone..??!" At your service ... 89/0, 100/1, 115/2, 133/3, 156/4, 183/5, 214/6, 245/7, 275/8, 295/9

At 20 overs of play.

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 10:59 AM
Sanga in the comm box: Brilliant!

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 11:00 AM
The man sounds like a sage

Sanga

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 11:01 AM
England will never want to lose to Aus. So don't worry, England will beat Aus. Finishing top of the table will mean they avoid Ind who mostly likely to finish top of their group.
Finishing top of the group wouldn't mean they avoid India in the Semis. Ind-SA game is after Eng-Aus match.

Or are you already made Ind winner against SA? That wouldn't be wise.

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 11:03 AM
11 off Stokes over. Very productive for NZ. Getting close to the D/L run limit.

Mas_UK25
June 6, 2017, 11:17 AM
Finishing top of the group wouldn't mean they avoid India in the Semis. Ind-SA game is after Eng-Aus match.

Or are you already made Ind winner against SA? That wouldn't be wise.

Ind will finish top of their group. Isn't it top of the group face the team 2nd placed in the other group?

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 11:18 AM
Williamson is so consistent. wow!!! Averaging 55+ since BD series. 31, 14, 95*, 24, 36, 59, 69, 23, 21, 9, 100, and now 80*.

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 11:19 AM
Ind will finish top of their group. Isn't it top of the group face the team 2nd placed in the other group?Let the game finish first. :) SA is no push over. Although a dead rubber, SA did beat the crap out of Eng few days ago. Eng was 20/6 at one stage.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/england-v-south-africa-2017/engine/match/1031429.html

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 11:22 AM
Williamson is so consistent. wow!!! Averaging 55+ since BD series. 31, 14, 95*, 24, 36, 59, 69, 23, 21, 9, 100, and now 80*.

Williamson always falls short against us though. We'll get him early.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 11:24 AM
Ind will finish top of their group. Isn't it top of the group face the team 2nd placed in the other group?

So India will be our opponent in the semis? Shame... I would have preferred SA, as I really wanted to see an India v Bangladesh final. But oh well. We will have to lift the trophy after defeating the proteas then.

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 11:35 AM
Big break through for Eng. This would get interesting now. Anderson may be the hero today.

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 11:37 AM
Williamson always falls short against us though. We'll get him early.Easy peasy!!!

Tamim leading scorer of the tourney now.

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 11:39 AM
So India will be our opponent in the semis? Shame... I would have preferred SA, as I really wanted to see an India v Bangladesh final. But oh well. We will have to lift the trophy after defeating the proteas then.We would have gone through SA line up as Hot knife through butter.

Ind is in real trouble now. :)

kalpurush
June 6, 2017, 11:42 AM
Easy peasy!!!

Tamim leading scorer of the tourney now.

I was praying so hard...!

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 11:50 AM
RRR will sky rocket now. Unless Anderson has some other plans. Already 8.75.

Taylor falls. 169/4.

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 11:51 AM
Simon Doull is very frustrated and angry that the wicket is playing like this.

Calls it, "Not suited for ODI cricket."

kalpurush
June 6, 2017, 12:08 PM
Looking at this game, I must say we did play well against the English!

Well, Eclipse might have a different say...

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 12:08 PM
Game Over for NZ.. England better defeat the Aussies now, or else I am holding you responsible @Mas_UK25. :D

Roey Haque
June 6, 2017, 12:09 PM
If Anderson is gone, that is it for NZ.

Anderson can score quickly. His 36 ball ton is still a record I think.

mufi_02
June 6, 2017, 12:11 PM
jite gelam mone hocche. ekta celebration thread khule felbo naki?

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 12:11 PM
If Anderson is gone, that is it for NZ.

Anderson can score quickly. His 36 ball ton is still a record I think.

ABDV took care of that record a couple of years ago

aklemalp
June 6, 2017, 12:15 PM
Sanga: In my days, when I hit two sixes in an innings, after the game I would go home and break out the champagne.

You're the boss Sanga, I love you:)

kalpurush
June 6, 2017, 12:16 PM
Game Over for NZ.. England better defeat the Aussies now, or else I am holding you responsible @Mas_UK25. :D

Seeing the Aussie bowling attack on song, I have reasonable doubt if England could win against them on the 10th...

NoName
June 6, 2017, 12:48 PM
Seeing the Aussie bowling attack on song, I have reasonable doubt if England could win against them on the 10th...

NZ gave their bowlers a good beating though

godzilla
June 6, 2017, 12:49 PM
Alright, great stuffs from ENG. Hopefully they beat AUS aswell

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 12:50 PM
Jake Ball Man of the Match? Wow!!!

Plunkett had 4 wickets.
Root had 64 runs, 2 catches.
Butler had 61 with a crucial stumping and a catch.

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 12:52 PM
The equation is very easy. We win and we are in the semis.

Trust me, Eng - Aus will be a no result. :)

Eclipse
June 6, 2017, 12:52 PM
Rubbish pitch. Odis shouldn't be played on these types of wickets.

Our batters r extremely lucky that they didn't have to bat on these types of wickets so far.

Moh899
June 6, 2017, 12:53 PM
^^ one team scored 300 and the other couldnt but still got to 223... WTH are you talking about? This is a true aporting wicket and this is what a real suitable pitch looks like

mij
June 6, 2017, 12:55 PM
We need to get Williamson and Guptill early to win the match.

Tigers_eye
June 6, 2017, 12:55 PM
@Eclipse

I love Bonnie Tyler.

"Nothing I could do, A total eclipse of the heart"

Listen all the way to the end.

nsuRocks
June 6, 2017, 01:00 PM
Think Bangladesh will be playing on this very ground next match

Shubho
June 6, 2017, 01:03 PM
People, let's not get over-excited about the different permutations that will get us through to the next round. How about we just pray and/or hope that we see an entirely different Bangladesh side from the one that showed up yesterday and manage to someow beat New Zealand. Stop dreaming and focus on the mountainous task in front of us.

nsuRocks
June 6, 2017, 01:04 PM
People, let's not get over-excited about the different permutations that will get us through to the next round. How about we just pray and/or hope that we see an entirely different Bangladesh side from the one that showed up yesterday and manage to someow beat New Zealand. Stop dreaming and focus on the mountainous task in front of us.

as if what people say here will change how the players will play! lol!

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 01:09 PM
Australia will beat England for sure.. Game Over for us.
Only way now is us to win against NZ and pray for rain to wash out the Australia v England game. If it goes through, I would say 3/4 chance Australia hammers England mercilessly. Australian squad is better than the English in almost every single way, this is really hopeless.

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 01:17 PM
Furthermore England now has zero incentive to beat Australia. They are already through to the semis with 4 points. They might even rest their key players. Our equation would have been much simpler had New Zealand won tonight.

kalpurush
June 6, 2017, 01:39 PM
Furthermore England now has zero incentive to beat Australia. They are already through to the semis with 4 points. They might even rest their key players. Our equation would have been much simpler had New Zealand won tonight.

Well, England wouldn't want to face India in semi IMO, thus, don't they need to win in the next match if they want to avoid India?

anon4567
June 6, 2017, 02:13 PM
Well, England wouldn't want to face India in semi IMO, thus, don't they need to win in the next match if they want to avoid India?

Tbh India is a top team, but certainly not unbeatable playing in the Brit's own backyard. I think South Africa would be as big of a worry to the English side as India. Plus you really can't rule out the possibility of South Africa beating India.

Just because a weak Pakistan team (and Bangladesh) got thrashed doesn't make India an invincible side.

Even if England wanted to get a win, the Australian team is just too good, and will be putting up their best in what is a must-win game for them. Hence if the game progresses without interruption we are doomed. :(

EDIT: Even if Australia wins, if the win is not by a big margin, England still remains first. So not happening. We are SOL.

simon
June 6, 2017, 02:45 PM
jaak baba, ekhon shudhu NZ ke haralei hobey

Nafi
June 6, 2017, 03:01 PM
Just because Bangladesh got thrashed doesn't make India an invincible side.
. :(.

Warm ups dont mean anything

Zeeshan
June 6, 2017, 03:30 PM
Well eclipse will disagree...

6alltheway
June 6, 2017, 03:45 PM
New zealand will beat us comfortably like aus did ao i dont get why people are doing permutations lol

NoName
June 6, 2017, 05:38 PM
Any team would LOVE to face South Africa in a KNOCK-OUT match of a tournament. Its like a freebie served on a platter

Roy_1
June 6, 2017, 07:34 PM
Any team would LOVE to face South Africa in a KNOCK-OUT match of a tournament. Its like a freebie served on a platter

:lol::lol:

They have always had powerful teams and gun players who boost their stats by bashing minnows and wining bilaterals, Its almost as if they are transferring this choker DNA from one generation to the other, they did win the first edition of the Champions trophy though under Cronje and would have won the 99 WC too if not for that epic brainfart from Donald. :lol:

Vepu
June 6, 2017, 09:57 PM
England wont give Australia an inch. That I am sure of