PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: ICC CT 2017 Match 7: South Africa vs Pakistan~ June 7th

Pages : [1] 2

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 07:32 AM
Pakistan bowling first.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 07:44 AM
Almost had QDK with a run out opportunity

10/0 after 3 overs.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 07:53 AM
Amir bowling with real venom.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 07:55 AM
I think Junaid is a better choice than Wahab in these conditions. So that was a good move by Pakistan.

Bonglababu
June 7, 2017, 07:56 AM
It's kind of David vs Goliath story tonight. Would love to see ABD thrashing Pak bowlers around the park.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 08:01 AM
Pakistan's fielding looks more amped up.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 08:10 AM
Imad Wasim strikes, big wicket of Amla. ..trapped LBW.

The bowling change has worked.

Nafi
June 7, 2017, 08:37 AM
i swear south Africa always struggles against minnows in tournaments.

mufi_02
June 7, 2017, 08:39 AM
ABDV in pre-match press conf: "No Pakistani bowler can be as threatening as Wasim Akram"

Then gets out for a golden duck in the match.

Imagine if our Mushy/Shakib said and did so...

NoName
June 7, 2017, 08:41 AM
Lol capitulating to arm balls

shahid ali
June 7, 2017, 08:54 AM
minnow are playings very well against mighty South African ..

ReZ_1
June 7, 2017, 09:01 AM
ABDV in pre-match press conf: "No Pakistani bowler can be as threatening as Wasim Akram"

People don`t learn...

I remember tamim calling Brian Vitori ordinary bowler :facepalm:

kalpurush
June 7, 2017, 09:01 AM
minnow are playings very well against mighty South African ..

I though SA is the minnow today!

Tigers_eye
June 7, 2017, 09:07 AM
Top 4 in the books today for SA. Choke again? 90/4.

Tigers_eye
June 7, 2017, 09:09 AM
ABDV in pre-match press conf: "No Pakistani bowler can be as threatening as Wasim.."

Then gets out for a golden duck in the match....To his credit, he got out against Wasim. :)

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 09:11 AM
Imad, choked the batsmen with his tight lines. He is not a spinner of the ball.

Zeeshan
June 7, 2017, 09:12 AM

I had the exact reaction seeing the card. "Haire emon uthaise... ekkebare uthaite giye nijei gorte porse...lol.." /enddesiuncleatpartiestitkiri

Zeeshan
June 7, 2017, 09:14 AM
To his credit, he got out against Wasim. :)

Nice touch.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 09:14 AM
The Pakistan Magic decided to play the game today.

It is manifested in Ramiz's commentary.

Zeeshan
June 7, 2017, 09:15 AM
I just hope our rankings aren't threatened. 6 is such a delicate position, that should lower teams do well, we are in trouble, should top teams do well...we increase the gulf. What a boy supposed to do?

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 09:18 AM
Hafeez is chucking, I think it's blatant.

Zeeshan
June 7, 2017, 09:19 AM
Anyone got a decent link?

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 09:22 AM
Anyone got a decent link?

Check the link-meister Dinraat's signature

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 09:27 AM
Miller is taking the calculated risks. I smell a legendary partnership in the history of this game brewing...

Nafi
June 7, 2017, 09:31 AM
What is going on ?

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 09:32 AM
Seriously jinxed the partnership.

Half of the side down.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 09:33 AM
Another 1st ball duck...Hasan Ali on a hattrick

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 09:35 AM
Ki odvut byapar!! Bujhi na shudhu amader against khelte eder eto phate keno, strange strange team this is

Awla
June 7, 2017, 09:37 AM
Lol. SA used to choke in the knockout stages previously, now they are choking in the group stage.

mufi_02
June 7, 2017, 09:39 AM
To Pakistan's credit, they are bowling really well. Following Cricbuzz's commentary with real time highlights and very impressed with Hassan Ali.

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 09:42 AM
Pakmystan are the quintessential Jekyll & Hyde team. Look like complete noobs one day, and world beaters the next.

We will have to wait until the end of the game to get a true measure of how good this performance really is.

nsuRocks
June 7, 2017, 09:43 AM
Minnows causing an upset! Kenya against Windies 96!

Tigers_eye
June 7, 2017, 09:46 AM
Ki odvut byapar!! Bujhi na shudhu amader against khelte eder eto phate keno, strange strange team this isinvestigative committee was formed yesterday by the board. So they decided to play, HHS. (Hastey Hastey Shesh)
With jokes aside, I think SA has enough runs on board. #Chuckle.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 09:46 AM
Nasser Hussain: Bowlers win you tournaments.

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 09:48 AM
Saffers playing like we did against the Aussies the other day.

SportingBD
June 7, 2017, 09:48 AM
Come on Hasan Ali! Get the fifer! I maybe the only one that has him in fantasy team! Boy has talent.

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 09:49 AM
Ghoti Eclipse is probably thinking "Hasan Ali is a trash bowler. Bhuvneshwar is the best."

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 09:54 AM
They same bowling was smacked left,right, center the other day and today toying with the mighty SA, the guy who was slaughtered by Pandya got ABD out for a duck today, truly unpredictable, damn!!

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 09:54 AM
This is why you want to face SA in semis. It's a given win, based on their pathetic choking record.

I'm not surprised one bit SA are in this situation here. This is a used wicket and it's on the slow side. Helps the desi sides better (if applied well).

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 09:59 AM
180 is enough to defend on this wicket with Kagiso and Imran Tahir

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 10:04 AM
SA need to get 225-240
Match will be on.

mufi_02
June 7, 2017, 10:09 AM
180 is enough to defend on this wicket with Kagiso and Imran Tahir

Tahir vs Pakistan will be interesting..esp in a high pressure match like this.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 10:13 AM
Morris is adding valuable runs. I think he is the new Lance Klusner for the Proteas

Roey Haque
June 7, 2017, 10:15 AM
South Africa will make a 150 total competitive with their fielding. This is not even an exaggeration!

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 10:17 AM
Come on Millu, play the innings of your life

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 10:19 AM
missing leg to me

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 10:20 AM
Good review!

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 10:23 AM
No-ball clean bowled now....Not going Pakistan's way in this period of play...

That was a big No-ball

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 10:24 AM
Anyone else think Junaid Khan chucks? Watch his pose befofe release. Elbow is so bending!

nsuRocks
June 7, 2017, 10:24 AM
Does Miller have what it takes to play out for time!

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 10:32 AM
There was a time when I used to support India and Pakistan whenever they played a non-Asian team. Now I support anyone who plays against them. How the world has changed.

Come on, Bokke! Show some spunk, eh.

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 10:34 AM
Million dollar Morris could not take it anymore. Perishes!

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 10:35 AM
Million dollar Morris could not take it anymore. Perishes!

Million dollar Morris? Is that the amount that was paid for him in the IPL?

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 10:41 AM
Million dollar Morris? Is that the amount that was paid for him in the IPL?

Yep. He was.

mufi_02
June 7, 2017, 10:47 AM
Yep. He was.

makes you think. All these IPL superstars - Amla, ADBV, Faf, Miller, Morris, Rabada failing against non IPL Pak bowling.

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 10:47 AM
I am not good at these things but I think Junaid has a questionable action.

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 10:49 AM
Watch how the commentators now make excuses for the South African batting. When we were playing Australia, the same commentators panned us for not being able to score freely.

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 10:52 AM
There was a time when I used to support India and Pakistan whenever they played a non-Asian team. Now I support anyone who plays against them. How the world has changed.

Why bhai

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 10:53 AM
Rabada is no IPL superstar.

Only his first IPL this was....

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 10:55 AM

They did not need your support then and neither now.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 10:55 AM
Kagiso looks like the great Brian Charles Lara with those cover drives, and like Chris Gayle with the on drives.

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 10:56 AM
makes you think. All these IPL superstars - Amla, ADBV, Faf, Miller, Morris, Rabada failing against non IPL Pak bowling.

Well that's a very selective way of seeing things, even if Pakistan wins today it will not make them a world beater, IPL was not introduced to serve others, we got exactly what we wanted from IPL, a group of young fearless cricketers who could deliver under pressure and smack the ball from the word go, we can field 3-4 teams and still be extremely competitive, IPL has been greatly beneficial to Indian cricket so far and that's what matters.

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 10:56 AM

No sh!t, Sherlock Holmes!

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 10:57 AM
I am not good at these things but I think Junaid has a questionable action.

Another angled ball from Junaid; get it 15 deg of freedom

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 10:58 AM
Is it difficult to bat or bowling too good for saffers.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 10:58 AM
Shot! Kagiso

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 10:59 AM
I wanna see a matchup of Starc versus Rabada...in batting

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 10:59 AM
Is it difficult to bat or bowling too good for saffers.

You Indian mate?

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 11:00 AM
No sh!t, Sherlock Holmes!

U dint answer why

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 11:00 AM
Rabada has scored more than Amla and ABD combined. Way to go.

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 11:01 AM
U dint answer why

Why what?

orgjar
You Indian mate?

Nepalese ;)

mufi_02
Well that's a very selective way of seeing things, even if Pakistan wins today it will not make them a world beater, IPL was not introduced to serve others, we got exactly what we wanted from IPL, a group of young fearless cricketers who could deliver under pressure and smack the ball from the word go, we can field 3-4 teams and still be extremely competitive, IPL has been greatly beneficial to Indian cricket so far and that's what matters.

I don't share the same view. The barometer for T20 success is the WC and India is yet to win after IPL was introduced. In fact, just went to 1 final in the 5 WCs since IPL. They are still not a top t20 side.

The recent success for India has come mostly in Test and ODIs. has been meticulous planning and some forward vision. It is players like Ashwin, Murali Vijay, Pujara, Shami, Bumrah (who had IPL success too) and not the likes of Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Raina (IPL legend), Raidu that have brought recent success for India.

aklemalp
1 more for the pyschological score of 200

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 11:02 AM
SA will still win this, me thinks

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 11:02 AM
Why what?

Change of support

mufi_02
June 7, 2017, 11:03 AM

you get very sensitive about if we support India or Pak. surprising for a Nepali.

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 11:04 AM
Nepalese ;)

Great, keep posting brother :up:

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 11:04 AM
Only 10 points for Amir in the fantasy league

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 11:07 AM
you get very sensitive about if we support India or Pak. surprising for a Nepali.

Don't be so judgmental dude, Millions of Nepalese live in India, they don't need a visa or anything, we have a huge Indian Gurkha community as well.

Mas_UK25
Kagiso did his job excellent with the bat.

Kagiso with the bat is better than BD's last 4! With ease.

orgjar

Does it matter enjoy cricket I was looking for responses that's why commented, don't know why am clarifying to you

Shubho
Change of support

I'm sure you can guess why.

mufi_02
June 7, 2017, 11:10 AM
poor captaincy by Sarfraz. Hasan Ali finishing with 8 overs while Junaid Khan and Amir bowled 9 and 10 respectively and going for much higher ER.

Mas_UK25
Hassan Ali good bowler for Pak.

I think our own Abul hasan is similar in run up ans action but Abul taller. BD needs to work on Abul!

orgjar
SA will still win this, me thinks

Depends on tahir, he is bowling to Pakistan, let's see which way conflict of interest sway

mufi_02
Don't be so judgmental dude, Millions of Nepalese live in India, they don't need a visa or anything, we have a huge Indian Gurkha community as well.

where do you see "judgement"? I merely said surprising. don't put words into my mouth.

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 11:11 AM
I'm sure you can guess why.

Wouldn't have asked otherwise very curious to know

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 11:12 AM
46 points for Rabada the batsman in the fantasy league

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 11:12 AM
SA 219-8 Miller 75 (104)

Well played. Good recovery.

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 11:14 AM
Just a quick fact those who didn't know. Imad Wasim born in Swansea, South Wales, UK.

aklemalp
Imad Wasim could have played for England if he wanted...He was born in Wales

Awla
poor captaincy by Sarfraz. Hasan Ali finishing with 8 overs while Junaid Khan and Amir bowled 9 and 10 respectively and going for much higher ER.

If Pakistan loses this match by a small margin, rest assured Pakistan media will destroy Sarfaraz for this huge mistake.

Roy_1
Does it matter enjoy cricket I was looking for responses that's why commented, don't know why am clarifying to you

Your nationality will be questioned here every time you post something even remotely sensible about India, don't mind, some people here see the world through their virtual glasses and programmed to behave accordingly, anyways this is nice forum and I wish to see you posting more often :up:

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 11:15 AM
Imad Wasim could have played for England if he wanted...He was born in Wales

Whoa, didn't know that

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 11:16 AM
Just a quick fact those who didn't know. Imad Wasim born in Swansea, South Wales, UK.

I knew that a long time ago :D

Awla
June 7, 2017, 11:17 AM
Amir is overrated, I hope Fizz doesn't become one.

mufi_02
June 7, 2017, 11:18 AM
Your nationality will be questioned here every time you post something even remotely sensible about India, don't mind, some people here see the world through their virtual glasses and programmed to behave accordingly, anyways this is nice forum and I wish to see you posting more often :up:

dude read up before you comment. your judgment is getting too clouded lately --

Hey guys, I was born in India but I think Bangladesh played very well especially in the match against India. I agree it could have been a close one but for the umpiring decisions in question. The scorecard does not at all highlight the intensity of the match and Bangladeshi effort. I am happy that Bangladesh is finally showing some neat talent. Hope they will climb from here and definitely India and Indian fans are taking them seriously as one can see from these forums. I hope to see really good cricket in Bangladesh vs Pakistan series. Believe me cricket lovers like me follow matches of all teams irrespective of country.

I would also like to request the Bangladesh fans as well as Pakistan fans to kindly support the Indian team, the only subcontinent team in the semifinals.

Cheers!

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?p=1846718#post1846718

---

he said he was born in India. so it is very normal to assume he is Indian. and he wants BD and Pak fans to "kindly" support India. so it is once again more normal to assume he is Indian. but then he says "our support is not needed then and not needed now"...

don't just go around pretending to know everything.

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 11:20 AM

Hassan Ali should have bowled full 10. He is clearly Paks best pacer for some time now. M Amir - Highly overhyped and overrated!

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 11:22 AM

Have been posting here for 6-7 years but got banned half a dozen times due to sensitive moderators ;) but I like this forum of all forums I have been to I do find BD fans on this forum very decent. Thanks for the tip

aklemalp
Hasan Ali is a skiddy type of bowler, Bangladesh need a few more fast bowers like him

Night_wolf
whats happening..if Pak win my brilliant plan for us becoming champions will be in shambles!!

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 11:24 AM

---

he said he was born in India. so it is very normal to assume he is Indian. and he wants BD and Pak fans to "kindly" support India. so it is once again more normal to assume he is Indian. but then he says "our support is not needed then and not needed now"...

Oh silly/sly me I thought I mentioned this on another ID but I am caught

mufi_02
June 7, 2017, 11:28 AM
LOL @Roy, deleting the post. I can read the deleted post as a staff too.

my tone being a dead giveaway and mauling eclipse. but better luck next time trying to pretend to be know-it-all.

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 11:31 AM
Staffers did good to reach 219 in the end

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 11:36 AM
Hasan Ali is a skiddy type of bowler, Bangladesh need a few more fast bowers like him

Abul Hasan. Abu Hider Rony. SaifUddin. Subhasish. Sajedul Islam. Lots available to work on. Defo, Abul, Rony and Saif for LOIS. Subhaish and rest for Test!

Eclipse
June 7, 2017, 11:37 AM
Rubbish performance from saffers. Darter like Imad '' hit me''wasim and hafeez don't deserve so much respect.

Can't believe this rubbish team is currently the no 1 in odi ranking :facepalm:

simon
June 7, 2017, 11:38 AM
Pak will win this
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 11:39 AM
Oh days.. Fhakar..is playing. Interesting to hear how the non desi commies pronounce his name. :floor:

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 11:39 AM
Pak will win this

Quote from cricinfo-
"5.30pm We're all set to resume at Edgbaston. Pakistan's bowlers have set the game up perfectly - can their notoriously unreliable batting guide them over the line and really, really stir up the semifinal possibilities from this group?
For excitable Pakistan fans, here's Farrukh with just the right dose of negativity: "South Africa innings has made me recall the Pak v SA match back in CT 2006. Pak restricted them to just 213 but still lost by 124 runs!" -- Just looked at the scorecard. Mohammad Hafeez and Shoaib Malik played that match as well... "

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 11:42 AM

---

There are plenty of Nepalese who were born in India and having Nepalese passport, its very common here, we have an open border, Citizens of Nepal enjoy the same rights and privileges in India as an Indian citizen does, heck they even can apply for Indian government jobs FGS.

I am not pretending to know everything, just that I for one will always deal with the post instead of trying and deducting the posters identity and nationality, agree not fair on on my part to expect everyone to do the same, anyways I think I have had my fair share in derailing this thread, apologies about that.

I deleted that post after reading this post of yours, I understood the reason you were surprised, not sure why you are taking this as some kind of a win.

Have a great day.

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 11:42 AM
Rubbish performance from saffers. Darter like Imad '' hit me''wasim and hafeez don't deserve so much respect.

Can't believe this rubbish team is currently the no 1 in odi ranking :facepalm:

Let's wait for second half

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 11:45 AM
Fakhar opens his account with a four.

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 11:48 AM
Parnell is quite expensive and can be smashed. SA should both Morne and Kagiso from each end

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 11:51 AM
Fakhar opens his account with a four.

Fakher really likes to smack the ball

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 11:53 AM
How are commentators pronouncing fakhar's name

Mas_UK25
Fakar batting well. Goes to show given youngster chance they will play more fearless

aklemalp
Fakhar...what a shot!

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 11:54 AM
I wish this lad goes far, just because I product his name with a thick British accent :D

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 11:54 AM
Issue has been with pak they keep same old heads for century! Never look ahead to getting youngsters in and blending them into the side. Instead they wait till as last resort!

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 11:57 AM
Any minute now wkts will start tumbling just wait ......

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 11:58 AM
FAKHAR! Smashing it! Where did Pakistan hide this guy all this time???

Reminding me of how Soumya Sarkar Smashed Kagiso Rabbada in the last two ODI 2015 series

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 11:59 AM
Rabada often leaks run like ****

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 11:59 AM
This guy just keeps on peppering the off side

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 12:01 PM
Fakhar looks good so far, hope he doesn't go Sharjeel's way

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 12:05 PM
Lol at Azhar's strike rate

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 12:06 PM
South Africa are all over the place with the ball

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 12:08 PM
Lol at Azhar's strike rate

He is an extremely limited batsman with only a few scoring shots, but a perfect team man though and always gives his 100%, respect him for that.

Jadukor
June 7, 2017, 12:09 PM
All you have to do to sledge him is call him by his name lol

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 12:09 PM
Goneeeeeeee

Morkel gets Fakar with the cutter!!!

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 12:10 PM
So it begins

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 12:12 PM
Poor shot Azhar!

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 12:14 PM
Catching practice by Azhar!

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 12:16 PM
Lo and behold, the mighty Hafeez is at the crease

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 12:17 PM
Any minute now wkts will start tumbling just wait ......

Dint I saw

Jadukor
June 7, 2017, 12:17 PM
Collapse on! You can bank on pak batting to make this chase a nail biter

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 12:19 PM
This chase is wavy.

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 12:19 PM
Expecting a blockathon and borefest now.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 12:22 PM
Finally, we will see an interesting game

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 12:23 PM
Eclipse came in a few posts ago and said that this was a rubbish display by SA.

He forget to take the pitch into account when making that statement.

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 12:26 PM
Hafeez is such a dud, can't even take singles

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 12:30 PM
Test match type bowling by the Morkel

Hafeez- 1 off 13 balls

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 12:30 PM
19 dots in a row, 3 maidens! Only Pakistan can do this.

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 12:31 PM
Test match type bowling by the Morkel

Hafeez- 1 off 13 balls

3 consecutive maidens infact 3 runs last 5 overs

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 12:32 PM
This is a good wicket for cricket...enough of 300 scores.

As Nasser Hussain said this morning: Bowlers win you tournaments.

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 12:33 PM
Ball is not coming onto bat

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 12:34 PM
This is a good wicket for cricket...enough of 300 scores.

As Nasser Hussain said this morning: Bowlers win you tournaments.

Agree that

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 12:35 PM
The super tall bowlers fully exploiting whatever the bounce this pitch has to offer

aklemalp
Edged, and four...through to the 3rd slip region and ran away for a boundary

orgjar
Hafeez and shoaib are key

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 12:36 PM
Hafeez and shoaib are key

Hafeez is more like a lock though :D

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 12:37 PM
Good running drizzling

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 12:38 PM
DL says that Pakistan have to be 70-2 after 2 overs

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 12:38 PM
That pitch has moisture in it.

Clay-like

Zeeshan
June 7, 2017, 12:39 PM
I am gonna do what the Aussie and Indian commies do in our game....talk about their match. (So yeah, I think it'd be England's best interest to beat Australia so as not to leave any lingering doubts as to who should they be facing way down the road. If Aussies get kicked out, we are good. This would be one helluva bizarre tourney should WE go on to win the cup...)

And now we return to our regular broadcast.

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 12:40 PM
I am gonna do what the Aussie and Indian commies do in our game....talk about their match. (So yeah, I think it'd be England's best interest to beat Australia so as not to leave any lingering ties as to who should they be facing way down in the future. If Aussies get kicked out, we are good. This would be one helluva bizarre tourney should WE go on to win...)

And now we return to our regular broadcast.

:lol::lol: Good one Zee

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 12:41 PM
Hussein- rib tickler ball haha

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 12:44 PM
Tahir warming up

Roy_1
June 7, 2017, 12:44 PM
It is so painful to see India has worse runrate than Pak during the first powerplay

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 12:48 PM
Is tahir going to terrorize the batsmen let's watch

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 12:49 PM
Talisman Tahir

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 12:57 PM
They should rotate the strike. Too many dot balls

tiger1000
June 7, 2017, 01:03 PM
Bunch of cheats

Wasim, hasan Ali, Hafeez, 26 overs of chucking

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 01:04 PM
What's the temperature like over at the ground?

Tahir with hand warmers...

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 01:05 PM
Win predictor say 66% chance of a Pakistan win

nsuRocks
June 7, 2017, 01:12 PM
Win predictor say 66% chance of a Pakistan win

win predictor is most likely fan vote based. was showing bangladesh at 85-88% in 45th over of england innings

orgjar
June 7, 2017, 01:13 PM
Are tigers ready for nz game

simon
June 7, 2017, 01:20 PM
TAhir treating Pakistan like his ex.

nsuRocks
June 7, 2017, 01:22 PM
lol! look at Tahir celebrating!

nsuRocks
June 7, 2017, 01:23 PM
TAhir treating Pakistan like his ex.

couldn't have said it better!!

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 01:24 PM
Tahir is SA through and through

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 01:24 PM
Morne Morkel is having a crazy good game today.

nsuRocks
June 7, 2017, 01:25 PM
Shoeb malik is only 35! lol!
didn't he start around shoeb akhtars time?

Zeeshan
June 7, 2017, 01:26 PM
Watch Pakistan botch it up.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 01:27 PM
Love that we finally have a competitive low scoring game instead of run fests!

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 01:28 PM
Watch Pakistan botch it up.

Is that a wish, or a prediction?

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 01:28 PM
Come on Kagiso...wicket time!

nsuRocks
June 7, 2017, 01:29 PM
Pakistan just need to play test cricket if it rains

aklemalp
Tahir's fielding is the spark of the tournament

nsuRocks
still ahead of dl
South Africa need more wickets asap

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 01:30 PM
Shweb Mollick smacking Rabada...

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 01:31 PM
Required rate is 4.62

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 01:32 PM
Is it logical to bowl death over bowling at this stage of the game?

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 01:34 PM
This pitch is tailor-made for the Fizz, I reckon.

nsuRocks
June 7, 2017, 01:34 PM
Is it logical to bowl death over bowling at this stage of the game?

Yes Pakistan is way ahead in DL. Supposed to start raining soon.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 01:35 PM
Malik is playing a cameo here

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 01:35 PM
What a shot Babar!

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 01:39 PM
Free-hit time...and the crowd goes wild

simon
June 7, 2017, 01:39 PM
AB is like Shakib,performs poorly on big icc events.

aklemalp
June 7, 2017, 01:42 PM
Rain arrives and Pakistan are 19 runs ahead of Duckworth-Lewis par score

Habib
June 7, 2017, 01:46 PM

Yeah so AB should be dropped. #shakibhaterlogic

simon
June 7, 2017, 01:48 PM
Yeah so AB should be dropped. #shakibhaterlogic

ya,during big events :p

Zeeshan
June 7, 2017, 01:55 PM
haha good one habu da

nsuRocks
June 7, 2017, 02:03 PM
ROFL!
Drop the selfish AB. nobody deserves stardom and money just because they have talent

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 02:09 PM
So if Pak wins they will get lot ranking points? Since SA ranked number 1 side ATM!

mufi_02
June 7, 2017, 03:00 PM

AB has 6 ducks in ICC events. Worse than Shakib.

Roey Haque
June 7, 2017, 03:00 PM
SA would have won this I reckon.

They like to make things hard on themselves.

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 03:59 PM
SA would have won this I reckon.

They like to make things hard on themselves.

Knowing Pak has history of collapsing. Sa could won it in the end..

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 04:00 PM
Eid has come early for Pak fans! Beating number 1 ODI rank side (by DLS).

Rifat_02
June 7, 2017, 04:27 PM
What an upset! Number eight beating number one , this is in the league of Cardiff 2005

zman
June 7, 2017, 04:41 PM
This really sucks... they should win against SL, who knows what could happen if they make it to the semis....if we don't win against NZ we'll probably drop to 8th spot at the end of CT

MalikBro
June 7, 2017, 04:53 PM
I never expected Pakistan to bounce back. Then again, i shouldn't have ruled Pakistan out given the history of Pakistan's comeback from out of nowhere, hence unpredictable.

Well Played, Pakistan team!!!

Ironically, the first team to lose before Bangladesh is the first team to win before Bangladesh in Champion Trophy. I am interested in Bangladesh vs New Zealand. Should be cracker just in case [sensing the tone here]. :D

MalikBro
June 7, 2017, 04:55 PM
This really sucks... they should win against SL, who knows what could happen if they make it to the semis....if we don't win against NZ we'll probably drop to 8th spot at the end of CT

If Pakistan makes it to semi final/final, most likely Pakistan will win. Pakistan is complete different team in semi final/final comparatively. Most of the tournaments Pakistan lost because Pakistan didn't make it to the semi final.

Still, it is too early to assume considering Pakistan is yet to play Sri Lanka.

zman
June 7, 2017, 05:01 PM
Pak team lucked out....SA shouldn't have bowled Tahir and found a way to kill 10-15 more mins to ensure the extra 8 overs weren't bowled

zman
June 7, 2017, 05:07 PM
WB MalikBro...you were missed earlier in another thread where PCB's year end revenue was discussed ;)

shahid ali
June 7, 2017, 05:24 PM
powerful performance by no.8th rank team against a world no.1 and hot favourite team.. wonderful .

MalikBro
June 7, 2017, 05:26 PM
WB MalikBro...you were missed earlier in another thread where PCB's year end revenue was discussed ;)

People can easily get offended and i am just guest. But i still stand my statement.

NoName
June 7, 2017, 05:31 PM
Pak deserved that win, clinical bowling performance. Also they owe the win to Shoaib Malik for coming in and hitting couple of boundaries before the rain came in or else they would have been below the D/L score

Rifat
June 7, 2017, 05:47 PM
Group B is wide open now: it would a be really shameful if South Africa doesn't make it to the knockout stage.

tiger1000
June 7, 2017, 07:07 PM
Pak deserved that win, clinical bowling performance. Also they owe the win to Shoaib Malik for coming in and hitting couple of boundaries before the rain came in or else they would have been below the D/L score

They deserve nothing, 3 of their main bowlers chuck like hell

Shubho
June 7, 2017, 08:46 PM

As much as I dislike the Pakistaniyan team, those bowlers should be considered innocent until proven guilty.

Eclipse
June 7, 2017, 09:46 PM
Looks like we r going back to our usual position in ICC rankings. Am I surprised? Not at all. I knew it would happen. We simply don't deserve your be the no 6 team.

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2017, 09:49 PM
Looks like we r going back to our usual position in ICC rankings. Am I surprised? Not at all. I knew it would happen. We simply don't deserve your be the no 6 team.

It doesn't help the number 1 side atm, being worlds biggest chokers who start playing like minnows at icc events!

Eclipse
June 7, 2017, 09:51 PM
I'll totally stop supporting Bangladesh if our glorified, unfit passenger doesn't get dropped right after CT.

Eclipse
June 7, 2017, 09:57 PM
powerful performance by no.8th rank team against a world no.1 and hot favourite team.. wonderful .

Come again, Lol. Saffers aren't hot favorite to win in this tournament, they never were. Eternal chokers don't sand a chance in any ICC event.

Eclipse
June 7, 2017, 10:00 PM
It doesn't help the number 1 side atm, being worlds biggest chokers who start playing like minnows at icc events!

Saffers r just pathetic. They don't deserve to be the no 1 side.

Night_wolf
June 7, 2017, 10:16 PM
I'll totally stop supporting Bangladesh if our glorified, unfit passenger doesn't get dropped right after CT.

when were you ever supporting Bangladesh?, you go after Fizz mash and everyone in the team, according to you we deserve nothing good and everything bad because our team sucks

Match Adda
June 8, 2017, 12:15 AM
Hope srilanka beats India today .... then it will be knock out between India bs Sa Africa.
If Sa and Pak or sri goes to semi... bd players and England will be more motivated to beats nz and Australia

Rifat
June 8, 2017, 12:18 AM
I really don't see how Sri Lanka can beat India unless India really really really screws this up

Match Adda
June 8, 2017, 12:32 AM
U never know what's going to happen in cricket... after Pak beating Sa, I'm with srilanka might make the difference here... whatever is happening will happen... but surely Ct is getting interesting now ..if srilanka can pull up a thriller here ... boy it will be much more spicy later on.
First thing first ... bd need to beat nz now without any conclusion... semi or not .. we need to keep our ranking points straight.

Zeeshan
June 8, 2017, 12:56 AM
Gets bullied by a random Bangladeshi in street.

Takes revenge by loathing the whole Bangladeshi cricket team.

tiger1000
June 8, 2017, 02:36 AM
As much as I dislike the Pakistaniyan team, those bowlers should be considered innocent until proven guilty.

Am not blind

Hasan Ali jogs in and throws it

Imad Wasim clearly chucks it

Hafeez bowling is a joke

Innocent until proven guilty my ***, all 3 along with head should be banned

Pakman
June 8, 2017, 02:42 AM
Can you point out when they were chucking? I want to know...

godzilla
June 8, 2017, 03:18 AM
Am not blind

Hasan Ali jogs in and throws it

Imad Wasim clearly chucks it

Hafeez bowling is a joke

Innocent until proven guilty my ***, all 3 along with head should be banned

Or we can just blame SA for putting on a sh*t show. Those same bowlers, our batsmen hit them out for 340 runs.

tiger1000
June 8, 2017, 04:33 AM
Or we can just blame SA for putting on a sh*t show. Those same bowlers, our batsmen hit them out for 340 runs.

Am not talking about South Africa's performance, they've been chucking vs India too, so what they got battered

They were chucking

tiger1000
June 8, 2017, 04:37 AM
Can you point out when they were chucking? I want to know...

Watch Hasan Ali bowling throughout the tournament, bowls seam with big baggy sleeves, jogs in then pretty much throws it, not every ball, but every over

Imad Wasim chucks, just look at his last over vs India and tell me they're not chucks, consistently chucks

Hafeez, I don't think even you'll defend him, he passes tests then goes back to chucking

I don't know why Pakistan backs chuckers and cheats and then wonders why they go nowhere in the long run

Pakman
June 8, 2017, 06:10 AM
Watch Hasan Ali bowling throughout the tournament, bowls seam with big baggy sleeves, jogs in then pretty much throws it, not every ball, but every over

Imad Wasim chucks, just look at his last over vs India and tell me they're not chucks, consistently chucks

Hafeez, I don't think even you'll defend him, he passes tests then goes back to chucking

I don't know why Pakistan backs chuckers and cheats and then wonders why they go nowhere in the long run
Hassan ali action is fine. I have been watching him not only in this tournament but also in his previous matches. He is fine and there is nothing wrong with his action.
And FYI he wears skin tight sleeves not big baggy sleeves. And if he did chuck then it would have become apparent by now.

And imad wasim isnt chucking either. ICC has given players leverage to bowl upto 15 degrees of angle. His action is with in the threshold. And if you think he chucks then you should have also raised your eye brows for shakib ulhassan & Mosaddek Hossain bowling action. Because they are more serious & suspicious.

And for hafeez, he was banned, he worked on his action for year or so and now he is good to go. He bowled against west indiese in 3 odis prior to this tournament & 5 odis against australia. If he really embarked onto chucking then hafeez would have been banned again like they banned ajmal & him right before world cup.

tiger1000
June 8, 2017, 06:48 AM
Hassan ali action is fine. I have been watching him not only in this tournament but also in his previous matches. He is fine and there is nothing wrong with his action.
And FYI he wears skin tight sleeves not big baggy sleeves. And if he did chuck then it would have become apparent by now.

And imad wasim isnt chucking either. ICC has given players leverage to bowl upto 15 degrees of angle. His action is with in the threshold. And if you think he chucks then you should have also raised your eye brows for shakib ulhassan & Mosaddek Hossain bowling action. Because they are more serious & suspicious.

And for hafeez, he was banned, he worked on his action for year or so and now he is good to go. He bowled against west indiese in 3 odis prior to this tournament & 5 odis against australia. If he really embarked onto chucking then hafeez would have been banned again like they banned ajmal & him right before world cup.

Hasan Ali action is not fine, he bends his arm just before release, he has done it few times each spell

Shakib bowls with a slingy action, that's not chucking, is jadeja also chucking?

Mossadek I don't remember his action properly

Hafeez will be banned again in the future, only because passes tests doesn't mean he doesn't revert back to chucking, he did it last time he was cleared too, bowled clean for few matches then started chucking again and got banned again, same cycle again

Imad Wasim hasn't been caught yet, doesn't mean he's clean, and it's nothing to do with nationality of the players that am calling the chucking, razzak was chucking especially on faster ones pre 2008, and everyone called arafat sunny arafat chucky on here because he was chucking, his normal balls were marginal, but his faster bowls were not

Imad Wasim and Hafeez are checkers and hasan Ali chucks often too

And no am not talking about 1 ball in 2 games either, it's many balls, Wahab chucked few vs India, but he's not a chucker because he was clearly unfit

I don't have anything against any one player, but you are blinding yourself when you say Imad Wasim and Hafeez aren't checkers, it's not that upset they beat south Africa either I called it after you guys got battered vs India

shahid ali
June 8, 2017, 07:00 AM
Pakistan is an unpredictable team.. On their day they can beat world no.1 team and on their bad day they can b beaten easily by Indian jokers..

Roy_1
June 8, 2017, 07:12 AM
Pakistan is an unpredictable team.. On their day they can beat world no.1 team and on their bad day they can b beaten easily by Indian jokers..

Dude you have a "hakla" captain ffs and have the audacity to call us jokers 😂

SA choked and you pulled off an upset, we get that, now stop jumping around, we all know how your boys crap their pants facing us.

basir
June 8, 2017, 07:16 AM

Pakistan' ranking would be 6 and BD will be sitting at 8 at the end of CT. Get over it.

mufi_02
June 8, 2017, 08:36 AM
one win in a rain curtailed match and all the Pak fans have started their chest thumping.

congrats on the win but don't get carried away.

tiger1000
June 8, 2017, 08:43 AM
Pakistan' ranking would be 6 and BD will be sitting at 8 at the end of CT. Get over it.

And team ranking is relevant to individual players chucking how?

shahid ali
June 8, 2017, 08:58 AM
Ashwin is boss of all chukkers including mustfiz..

Roey Haque
June 8, 2017, 09:14 AM
Yeah, this thread has officially become a you know what show.

Anyway, I still reckon SA would have won. A shame 50 overs were not played. Rain has been saving a lot of teams this tournament, including us.

Pakman
June 8, 2017, 10:12 AM
Hasan Ali action is not fine, he bends his arm just before release, he has done it few times each spell

Shakib bowls with a slingy action, that's not chucking, is jadeja also chucking?

Mossadek I don't remember his action properly

Hafeez will be banned again in the future, only because passes tests doesn't mean he doesn't revert back to chucking, he did it last time he was cleared too, bowled clean for few matches then started chucking again and got banned again, same cycle again

Imad Wasim hasn't been caught yet, doesn't mean he's clean, and it's nothing to do with nationality of the players that am calling the chucking, razzak was chucking especially on faster ones pre 2008, and everyone called arafat sunny arafat chucky on here because he was chucking, his normal balls were marginal, but his faster bowls were not

Imad Wasim and Hafeez are checkers and hasan Ali chucks often too

And no am not talking about 1 ball in 2 games either, it's many balls, Wahab chucked few vs India, but he's not a chucker because he was clearly unfit

I don't have anything against any one player, but you are blinding yourself when you say Imad Wasim and Hafeez aren't checkers, it's not that upset they beat south Africa either I called it after you guys got battered vs India

Chucking is something that a player can not hide.
Hasan Ali, if he really did chuck then we would have noticed it long ago. And he would have been consistent with it. Because chucking doesnt happens once in a blue moon, its like some sort of habitual thing or flaw in bowling action which repeats and needs intense training to rectify.

And hasan ali also wasnt reported of chucking in past and it makes no sense that he will chuck now And if you look into 2 previous matches of this tournament. His arms was straight through out. And thats 100% legal delivery.

Hafeez was banned only once by icc for 1 year. And his action was called illegal by only few degrees. He was only few degrees above par. And after intense training, he got his action corrected. I am not saying he has perfectly straight arm but he is got himself under the threshold set by icc

I have nothing against shakib hassan either i brought shakib into discussion because he & imad are both left arm slow bowlers. The only difference being that the imad bowls bit upright and while saqibs arms are inclined outwards when he delivers.

But shakibs arms have more curvature than imad wasim. If you put imad on chucking list then shakibs name should have been included too. And mossadek as well.

aklemalp
June 8, 2017, 10:15 AM
Oh my, the match is over,,....Let it go guys.

Stop beating a dead butterfly

Pakman
June 8, 2017, 10:23 AM
one win in a rain curtailed match and all the Pak fans have started their chest thumping.

congrats on the win but don't get carried away.
Thanks...
sadly thats very unfortunate from our part, this exact mentality has brought us to a place where we are right now. When we lose matches the media & fans marched onto players but when we win every single mistake & blunders that we made were forgotten. The biggest culprit is media which has imparted this type of mentality.

Pakman
June 8, 2017, 10:26 AM
Basir....it doesnt matter where we sit at a moment. We need to become bit bold at a moment and should bring in new players even if it cost us matches. We need to get rid of malik, hafeez, wahab and should put shahzad to bench.

mufi_02
June 8, 2017, 10:30 AM
Thanks...
sadly thats very unfortunate from our part, this exact mentality has brought us to a place where we are right now. When we lose matches the media & fans marched onto players but when we win every single mistake & blunders that we made were forgotten. The biggest culprit is media which has imparted this type of mentality.

agree. It's a sub-continental thing. happens with BD team too. media likes to hype everything just to create interest. any ind-pak match is made to seem like the next world war.

bujhee kom
June 8, 2017, 10:50 AM
Guys, Pakistan won fair and square.
It's a game of sport, all athletes' athleticism should be appreciated. One team will win and another will lose, sometimes they will tie (in one day matches). What is the big deal? Beyond this mere game of sport, there is much bigger thing in human life. Humans suffer from misery and pain all around the world. Once you think of that, a cricket match is nothing.

From that same perspective, one time will replace another in ranking, it's ups and downs, like sound wave, so what? Today is this team, tomorrow it will change due to some one else's performance. All wins and losses will one day be forgotten. We all move on,

Please do not hurt another fellow man's feelings by hurtful comments, because when you hurt someone, that pain does not go away, it remains.

bujhee kom
June 8, 2017, 10:52 AM
BTW, I really like and appreciate Pakman's comments and writings.

roman
June 8, 2017, 11:02 AM
Pakman makes sense. After many days I have seen some sensible posts

NoName
June 8, 2017, 11:09 AM
Haven't seen Hassan bowl but he's been through a series against Eng and Aus. Surely one of the umpires would have called him out if he is a chucker.

Match Adda
June 8, 2017, 12:30 PM
Hope srilanka beats India today .... then it will be knock out between India bs Sa Africa.
If Sa and Pak or sri goes to semi... bd players and England will be more motivated to beats nz and Australia

My prediction do came true. India going home on a cold summer day.:floor:

Pakman
June 8, 2017, 12:45 PM
Guys, Pakistan won fair and square.
It's a game of sport, all athletes' athleticism should be appreciated. One team will win and another will lose, sometimes they will tie (in one day matches). What is the big deal? Beyond this mere game of sport, there is much bigger thing in human life. Humans suffer from misery and pain all around the world. Once you think of that, a cricket match is nothing.

From that same perspective, one time will replace another in ranking, it's ups and downs, like sound wave, so what? Today is this team, tomorrow it will change due to some one else's performance. All wins and losses will one day be forgotten. We all move on,

Please do not hurt another fellow man's feelings by hurtful comments, because when you hurt someone, that pain does not go away, it remains.
Wow such a beautiful post sir....your posts always oozes out wisdom & brilliance :up:

tiger1000
June 8, 2017, 12:45 PM
Chucking is something that a player can not hide.
Hasan Ali, if he really did chuck then we would have noticed it long ago. And he would have been consistent with it. Because chucking doesnt happens once in a blue moon, its like some sort of habitual thing or flaw in bowling action which repeats and needs intense training to rectify.

And hasan ali also wasnt reported of chucking in past and it makes no sense that he will chuck now And if you look into 2 previous matches of this tournament. His arms was straight through out. And thats 100% legal delivery.

Hafeez was banned only once by icc for 1 year. And his action was called illegal by only few degrees. He was only few degrees above par. And after intense training, he got his action corrected. I am not saying he has perfectly straight arm but he is got himself under the threshold set by icc

I have nothing against shakib hassan either i brought shakib into discussion because he & imad are both left arm slow bowlers. The only difference being that the imad bowls bit upright and while saqibs arms are inclined outwards when he delivers.

But shakibs arms have more curvature than imad wasim. If you put imad on chucking list then shakibs name should have been included too. And mossadek as well.

It's not always a habitual thing, it's often a consistency thing, it didn't look like he was chucking vs England, but vs India he was chucking, Wahab chucked in England test and at times vs India, but that's not habitual thing and both times he was visibly unfit

Hafeez passed the test, now he's gone back to chucking,

Just watch imads last over vs India and tell me that's not chucking

I haven't paid much attention to mossadek, so I can't comment

But Shakibs been in the spotlight for over a decade, his action has always been clean, imads especially when he bowls quicker is not

Imad has a more suspect action than head and head chucks half the time too

Pakman
June 8, 2017, 12:53 PM
Pakman makes sense. After many days I have seen some sensible posts

Thanks roman...you are just being modest here :) i am only mediocre, nothing special.:blush: This forum is filled with great posters.
There is always a time in our life when we have disagreements with others its normal, we all have different point of views. Mr Tiger1000 is respectable & great poster and he has his own views & i have my own.

Pakman
June 8, 2017, 01:00 PM
It's not always a habitual thing, it's often a consistency thing, it didn't look like he was chucking vs England, but vs India he was chucking, Wahab chucked in England test and at times vs India, but that's not habitual thing and both times he was visibly unfit

Hafeez passed the test, now he's gone back to chucking,

Just watch imads last over vs India and tell me that's not chucking

I haven't paid much attention to mossadek, so I can't comment

But Shakibs been in the spotlight for over a decade, his action has always been clean, imads especially when he bowls quicker is not

Imad has a more suspect action than head and head chucks half the time too
Lets rest our case with icc. If they think hafeez again embarks on chucking then they will ban him and if they feel imad wasim action is suspicious then they will put it to test.

icricket
June 8, 2017, 02:56 PM
Congrats Pakistan. They played really well as a team for this game.

ABD's score made me suffer in my fantasy team. But why can't SA perform consistently at the world stage?