PDA

View Full Version : This calls for celebration!

Zeeshan
June 9, 2017, 01:44 PM
Well done Bangladesh. *clinks*

http://indianspicesandgroceryonline.seodle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Rooh-Afzq-being-poured-into-a-glass-of-water.jpg

bujhee kom
June 9, 2017, 01:52 PM
Haa...Nacho Shundori, Nachoo...

http://s1.dmcdn.net/hnQ77/1280x720-Az0.jpg

aklemalp
June 9, 2017, 01:53 PM
What is that?

Nyquill?

bujhee kom
June 9, 2017, 01:57 PM
Thank you aklemalp...Number 1 BD cricket fan!

aklemalp
June 9, 2017, 02:12 PM
Thank you aklemalp...Number 1 BD cricket fan!

Proud to be apart of this. Makes it so sweet following the game in the match thread.

I had to follow Cricbuzz's commentary. Greatest match commentary on the planet. Meanwhile, on the TV, Bold and the Beautiful was showing(I'm at work).

I knew that something special was gonna happen. Counting down the remaining runs for the boys. I felt that they allowed Santner to bowl too many dot balls. That is my only criticism.

But I think this was one of those games that is remembered by the world for a generation. In the same category as 99 WC Donald brain fart, SA's chase that ended with 438, Carlos Brathwaite's 4 consecutive sixes.

I'm am getting goosebumps as I'm typing this. I am proud of Bangladesh's fight. The fight from the Tigers.

Hope things get better tomorrow in the England and Australia match, and Bangladesh gets a Semifinal berth.

The job is not over, it's just begun.

I urge fellow members to rally behind your team. It means a lot.

Go Tigerssssss ! :fanflag:

MHRAM
June 9, 2017, 02:14 PM
Love the boys

Even at 33/4 I was in front on the TV
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

adamnsu
June 9, 2017, 02:16 PM
Muslim brothers let's not forget to pray extra namaz

Nocturnal
June 9, 2017, 04:16 PM
Partyyy!!!

(After Iftar only) :D

icricket
June 10, 2017, 04:54 PM
What is that?

Nyquill?

No, it's a popular syrupy drink called rooh-afza (spelling?) for people who break the fast during the month of Ramadan. You mix it up with a glass of water (more popular) or some milk.

Partyyy!!!
(After Iftar only) :D

Nocturnal bhai, party kemon holo?