PDA

View Full Version : Post India vs Bangladesh defeat therapy ideas

naim519
June 15, 2017, 10:57 AM
After all the hype and the limited success of the Bangladesh team in the 2017 Champions Trophy, everyone was hoping for a fighting match against India today. However the game was one-sided from the very first innings with our bat.

Unable to score near 300... followed by being unable to do anything with the ball.

We get India is a seasoned team, and their performance in this CT has been business as usual. But the Bangladesh team has been improving throughout the games. Therefore, it's not unworldly to expect a nail biting match against India is it, when we've done it in the past ICC events?

A respectable defeat... But now that didn't happen either.

So we need ideas on how to move on form this heartbreak for those of us who are facing sadness after this game...

Please share ideas on how to move on.

Mas_UK25
June 15, 2017, 10:59 AM
Lack of fire power to score 300plus in such highways. Is a big problem. Need to address this!

PoorFan
June 15, 2017, 11:02 AM
Bangladesh do not deserve to win against India, in other word do not deserve to play in Final. Period.

MHRAM
June 15, 2017, 11:11 AM
We were thoroughly outplayed. It was not even a match

Our batting after the 27th over and also first few overs was utter rubbish. Bowling was just woeful too.

NoName
June 15, 2017, 11:33 AM
Team should hang their heads in shame when the player with failing legs bats and bowls better than everyone else

bujhee kom
June 15, 2017, 11:44 AM
Guys, Naim bhai was asking us for post-Pedani therapy ideas.

I say one gamla full of Gorom Bhaat aar Aloo shiddho + 12 very long tel-e talaa Pora Marich...Graamer pookurey shataar + Lomba Ghoom

No biriyani + chicken roast and Khasi-ka Rezalaa today!

Shaan
June 15, 2017, 11:48 AM
the difference is the mindset of our batsman and better teams batsman that our batsmsn just throw away their wickets doesn't matter what phase of the game, how settle they are. they just don't know how to utilize the wicket. better team batsman play and execute with right mindset, with right plan, unlike most of ours. ours don't value their wicket much, at all!

Mas_UK25
June 15, 2017, 11:52 AM
No therapy needed for the BD players. They will get heroes welcome when they get back, the pm will shower them with flats and cars. Happy days.Hurrayyyyyy!

real123
June 15, 2017, 12:00 PM
the difference is the mindset of our batsman and better teams batsman that our batsmsn just throw away their wickets doesn't matter what phase of the game, how settle they are. they just don't know how to utilize the wicket. better team batsman play and execute with right mindset, with right plan, unlike most of ours. ours don't value their wicket much, at all!

Can't agree more! you had hit the nail.

bujhee kom
June 15, 2017, 12:00 PM
Therapy ideas for us FANS.

Habib
June 15, 2017, 12:08 PM
Gosh. Read the first post carefully people :facepalm:

As for me, I don't need any therapy. I keep myself busy in other things.

MHRAM
June 15, 2017, 12:55 PM
it doesn't hurt anymore.

Just get along with other stuffs. Cricket is not a great sport anymore. Infact this is not the era of sports anymore.

Bhorta
June 15, 2017, 01:12 PM
Not very heartbroken as the result was expected. India is a very strong team and they are a professional unit. India is one of the best fielding unit which compliments their bowling varieties.

Bangladesh needs to make bold step and make some major changes as I see quite a lot of passengers, we are wasting the new ball with Mashrafee and Mustafiz. They are not new ball bowlers.

We should concentrate on rebuilding and revamping our ODI side for World Cup 2019.

1: Tamim Iqbal
2: Liton Das (Captain)
3: Shakib
4: Mushfiq
5: Nazmul Hossain Shanto
6: Riyadh
7: Nasir Hossain
8: A pace bowling all rounder who can bowl 135 kph and bat decently/ sensibly
9: A pacer who can crank up 140 kph
10: Taskin
11: Rubel

12: Mutafiz - he isn't 100% fit and should have been rested (Instead we should have picked Al Amin)
13: Al Amin Hossain
14: Imrul Kayes
15: Anamul Haque

This team will make sure we make bhortas of other teams, unfortunately Mashrafee made Aloo Bhorta of Bangaldesh

roman
June 15, 2017, 01:28 PM
Shunlam player ra naki besh kichu taka peyeche semi te uthar jonno..

Eta shune amar besh anondo hocche. Tader koshter shongshar ekhon ektu shocchol hobe

Shingara
June 15, 2017, 01:39 PM
Us reaching the semis was a fluke. Aus thoroughly deserved to be ehre in place of us.
We got lucky with the 1 point against Aus
We got lucky after Engaldn beat Aus
At this intl level, you can't ride on luck. You gotta have some skills.

Shaan
June 15, 2017, 03:08 PM
Us reaching the semis was a fluke. Aus thoroughly deserved to be ehre in place of us.
bro, we have skill but we are missing mindset, mentality of playing at big stage, big events that is due to not long cricket culture like India and Pakistan, But we are on the right track,after ten years later you will see more of our players know how to play on such situations like Indian or Australians batsman do. :up:

simon
June 15, 2017, 03:36 PM
naah monta kharap achey

horizon
June 15, 2017, 04:13 PM

I don't really think Aus would have produced a different result. They are not very successful outside of Australia. See how SA lost to India ...

horizon
June 15, 2017, 04:14 PM
I think Bangladesh team needs at least 2 clean hitters in the middle order. Here's where I disagree sending Sabbir into no 3. A good clean hitter between 35-50 overs can be the difference between 250 and 300.

Shingara
June 15, 2017, 04:55 PM
I think Bangladesh team needs at least 2 clean hitters in the middle order. Here's where I disagree sending Sabbir into no 3. A good clean hitter between 35-50 overs can be the difference between 250 and 300.

Agreed. We don't have a single PITAAA ball type of players.
Wasim Akram was good at this.

Shingara
June 15, 2017, 04:56 PM
after ten years later you will see more of our players know how to play on such situations like Indian or Australians batsman do. :up:

I bet this was what we used to say when Ashraful and Aftab were around. Koto player ashey ar jay, 10 years ar hoilo na

Shaan
June 16, 2017, 12:36 AM
I bet this was what we used to say when Ashraful and Aftab were around. Koto player ashey ar jay, 10 years ar hoilo na
but but you can clearly see the difference between ashraful-aftab era and shakib-musy era. these bunch are much much better.

Rana Melb
June 16, 2017, 01:26 AM
Monta kharap