They were always favorites going into the match and they showed it on the field

Total professional performance :clap::clap:

Good luck for the final :up:

Fan4mAssam
June 15, 2017, 11:26 AM
Thank you

WarWolf
June 15, 2017, 11:27 AM
Congratulations for much deserved final.
India played totally a top class game today.

senman
June 15, 2017, 11:29 AM
Well played Bangladesh too. Until 27th over it was anybody's game. Too many silly mistakes made BD score less than par.

NoName
June 15, 2017, 11:32 AM
Too good for us

Roey Haque
June 15, 2017, 11:32 AM
Of course a masterclass from India. But a very disappointing tournament for us. Just win one game to qualify, and then lose 60 out of 90 overs played to crash to an anti-climatic defeat. I will be honest, I can't help but think if NZ or Aus would have put up a better fight? Maybe not, maybe yes.

bujhee kom
June 15, 2017, 11:33 AM
Congrats Team India. What a powerful, strong, skilled and talented cricket team. Salute!
Big congrats to Skipper batsman Virat Kohli, what an athlete and a batsman.
Salaam to all Anuraags of cricket in India.

BD played well too. We are learning and Insh Allah we will get better as days pass. We must work very hard to become good athlete and sportsman.

Beautiful game.

R0ssei
June 15, 2017, 11:37 AM
Seriously well played India. I grew up watching Indo-Pak matches. For the last decade or less, India's chasing ability and bowling really improved a lot.

As per BAN's performance, well, we had ups and downs. Started well specially with batting, luck favoured us in 2nd match, historical performance against NZ and a total collapse in the SF. Mental toughness to be damn consistent is an issue.

aklemalp
June 15, 2017, 12:08 PM
Congrats India took over the game after Tamim's wicket and never looked back.

All the best in the final:up:

patriot
June 15, 2017, 12:12 PM
Clearly the best team in the world when chasing. Professional and they do not choke unlike other so called number one teams like South Africa.

However, they are not that good if they bat first.

Shaan
June 15, 2017, 12:13 PM
india played like champions, they outclassed us. well done and good luck in final!!

Kohli_Sox
June 15, 2017, 12:14 PM
They did not play well, they absolutely hammered us

PoorFan
June 15, 2017, 12:28 PM
India is far matured team than BD no doubt, TBH, BD do not deserve to win against top team consistently, once in while is not good enough to play in a tournament like CT.

simon
June 15, 2017, 12:28 PM
What amazes me is hiw well they got everything covered.
Quality fast bowling,quality spin attack,excellent fielding and superb batting.
On top of all that they have an excellent captain, very smart,inspiring,courageous and consistent.

Another thing great abt Indias cricket is that they have excellent players in their pipeline and that creats competition among them.
While we are still playing with SS,Sabbir and Mosad because we know we have no better option.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

5tonne
June 15, 2017, 12:35 PM
The inevitable happened.

Roy_1
June 15, 2017, 12:48 PM
india played like champions, they outclassed us. well done and good luck in final!!

Thanks dada

Bhorta
June 15, 2017, 01:17 PM
Congratulations Team India, very well played and best of luck for the finals. Pakistan may surprise them, they are the cornered tigers.

IndYeah
June 15, 2017, 03:39 PM
Thanks guys.

BD may have lost, but there were some silver linings as well. I was impressed with the way they played for the 1st 25 overs. A bit of bad luck in losing those key wickets to Jadhav's lollipops, because if that hadn't happened, BD looked like they would have reach 330 or so - a total that would have put real pressure on India. 330 in a semi-final is like 350.

Batting looks yards better than Pakistan. In fact, not worth even comparing to Pak. BD are much better. That in itself, will keep you guys competitive in ODIs. I can understand the sentimental value for an iconic player, especially one who is still kindof performing and putting up reasonable numbers. But I'm telling you - as a player, Mashrafe is a weak link in that team. BD are 2 players away from being a top side. And one of those players has to step into Murtaza's spot in the team.

Roy_1
June 15, 2017, 03:46 PM
Thanks guys.

BD may have lost, but there were some silver linings as well. I was impressed with the way they played for the 1st 25 overs.

Exactly, hell I was scared, they were looking all set for a 300+.

RazabQ
June 15, 2017, 08:54 PM
Played like champions. Handled pressure like "ain't nothin but a thang" and its young pacers bowled will some serious heat.

Jadukor
June 15, 2017, 09:28 PM
Heartbroken but gotta appreciate yet another supreme performance by India. I knew that the only slim chance we had was if we could bowl first and restrict them to 310-320 but that was not to be. The way Kumar changed his length to short pitched stuff when Shabbir was stepping out and neutralized him, showed the intelligence and maturity of the Indian pace bowlers. They have bowlers who are constantly thinking and changing their lengths as well as executing their plans perfectly. The yorker to Ryad was another such example. Their opening batsman also were able to maintain 6 rpo without breaking a sweat. I don't think even if we had scored 300+ we could have defended it. India did not even bat in their top gear to reach this total. A lot to learn and improve for our boys. Best of luck to India for the final.

zman
June 15, 2017, 10:20 PM
Nicely done Team India. Congrats!

Winning the toss was important. The difference between the two batting lineups is the 3 spot. BD openers know whoever comes in at 3 will not perform so they always have the added pressure to perform. As classy as Dhawan and Rohit are, they can play their natural game knowing the next batsman to come in is the best in the business. In fact Kohli is probably a bit under rated given that AB, Root, Kane, Smith are considered to be in the same league. In reality he beats everyone by a country mile in terms of reliability and consistency.

cricket_king
June 15, 2017, 10:34 PM
lolololol absolutely walloped.