PDA

View Full Version : Unnecessary loss of a life.

Fan4mAssam
June 19, 2017, 06:21 AM
I really feels depressed to read news like this.

It's high time we, the fans from the subcontinent start showing some maturity.

http://www.newsx.com/sports/66696-indian-cricket-teams-bangladeshi-fan-commits-suicide-on-teams-defeat

Eclipse
June 19, 2017, 06:26 AM
Is this for real? What an idiot.

Night_wolf
June 19, 2017, 06:29 AM
I have no sympathy for people who comit suicide, but my deep condolence for the family members, they dont deserve this

Shaan
June 19, 2017, 06:46 AM
really sad:(
media, social media should come out to make understand people this is just game!

MHRAM
June 19, 2017, 06:49 AM
I have no sympathy for people who comit suicide, but my deep condolence for the family members, they dont deserve this

I think there are many other factors that may be involved here.

What if these people where depressed beforehand who knows?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Mauryan
June 19, 2017, 06:53 AM
This happened in Bangladesh?? What an idiot.

Nafi
June 19, 2017, 07:50 AM
At least kill yourself for the right team! :hairpull: digusting.

iDumb
June 19, 2017, 07:56 AM
I think there are many other factors that may be involved here.

Finally a sensible post ... don't believe everything u read as cause and effect ... such cases make headlines but rarely do one event cause such action ....

A 25 year old son of a vendor has a lot of other struggles in life than most of u bums will ever realize ...

Anyways stop posting non sense news in cricket forum

iDumb
June 19, 2017, 07:57 AM

:lol: bhalo bolchen Bhai

mufi_02
June 19, 2017, 08:15 AM
this makes no sense. why would a Bangladeshi commit suicide for India's loss

roman
June 19, 2017, 08:24 AM

Right you are. What an idiot. Feeling sad for the family

bujhee kom
June 19, 2017, 09:15 AM
May the Lord rest his suffering soul in peace.
May the Lord give the parents, his family and friends courage and strength to move forward.

ReZ_1
June 19, 2017, 09:27 AM
Lack of education

MHRAM
June 19, 2017, 09:52 AM
Lack of education regarding depression that's what I feel.

We focus so much on unnecessary junk. I mean do we need to know how many women Shah Jahan had been intimate with? But we know all these which we don't need to know.

I think school college should have courses or classes where mental health is discussed.

Mental health is a major issue. And in the era of social media, lack of excercise, ****, lack of exposure to sunlight all of which contributes to depression.

It could be a heat of the moment or even something cumulative.

patriot
June 19, 2017, 11:03 AM
We are an emotional country. We jump out of our seats after a 4 is hit and think we will post 300 plus. At the same time after a wicket falls, we cry and think the match is over. Its entirely ok if the fans behave like this.

The major problem is this emotional BS reflects in the way our players play and celebrate. Thats probably the number one reason why we have cocked up so many close games in the past.

Mas_UK25
June 19, 2017, 01:16 PM
Shame he wasn't guided enough well. May Allah have mercy on his soul and forgive him. Ameen

Yankees
June 19, 2017, 07:38 PM
this makes no sense. why would a Bangladeshi commit suicide for India's loss

Same reason bangladeshis kill themselves every time Brazil loses in the World Cup. They are called fans for a reason - as in fanatics.

I don't think India's loss is the sole reason this man committed suicide, it may have just been the straw that broke the camel's back. Condolences to the family.

NoName
June 19, 2017, 08:33 PM
He probably bet a large sum

DinRaat.
June 20, 2017, 03:05 AM
He probably bet a large sum

He must of been mentally deficient, one does not bet on Bangladesh Cricket Team, they are extremely unpredictable.

bujhee kom
June 20, 2017, 07:00 AM
Thank you Asaam bhai for letting us know about this sad news.
Thank you Mas-UK25 and Yankees bhais for showing kindness to his family.

My dearest guys, you all have good hearts, I have seen it many times before in many of your posts right here over the last 10 years. What is the point of mocking a soul just left the earth or not showing a little kindness to a person who just passed away - however he died or whatever the reason may be? This young man is still a departed souls.

Many of us think of Ramadan and like to think how we should show a little kindness to all living being, and this person is gone, dead. Eid is coming, imagine what kind of Eid his family would have in just a few days. He could be a cousin of one of our BC members. What if one of our very loving family members - mother, son or daughter, or someone even closer than a cousin commits suicide in future? How would we feel? Let Allah, our Lord, the Almighty judge how a person takes his own life - out of depression, sadness or whatsoever. At least this guy did not go kill anyone or torture an animal. He just could not bare his pain, thus he took his own life.

This is not a bullsh!t lecture, because chance paiya ami upodesh ditisi re bhais...It is because, I know - I have done a lot of bad things, hurt people, wrote hurtful posts right here in BC and still doing sometimes, depending on the day, when I am lost - but thinking back deeply, I wish I did not. Anything that costs pain to a person. Once it is done, it can never be undone.

The deceased friend or relative could be a BC member and could probably read our comments while here we are mocking the deceased. Please think about it, and forget Ramadan, that does not mean anything - it is just a another month, if we shift our shape right after it is over, it means nothing - just a month passed with not eating/drinking for half a day.

NoName
June 20, 2017, 12:08 PM
He must of been mentally deficient, one does not bet on Bangladesh Cricket Team, they are extremely unpredictable.

No on the Indian final match lol

adamnsu
June 20, 2017, 01:02 PM
Thank you Asaam bhai for letting us know about this sad news.
Thank you Mas-UK25 and Yankees bhais for showing kindness to his family.

My dearest guys, you all have good hearts, I have seen it many times before in many of your posts over the last 10 years. What is the point to mock a soul or not showing a little kindness to a person who passed away - however he died or whatever the reason may be? He is still a departed souls.

Many of us think of Ramadan and like to think how we should a little kindness to all living being, and this person is gone, dead. Eid is coming , imagine what kind of Eid his family would have. He could be a cousin of one of our BC members. What if one of our very loving family members - mother, son or daughter, someone even closer than cousins commits suicide in future? How would we feel? Let Allah, our Lord, the Almighty judge how a person takes his own life out of depression or sadness or whatsoever. At least this guy did not go kill anyone or torture an animal. He could not bare his pain, thus took his own life.

This is not a bullsh!t lecture, because chance paiya ami upodesh ditisi re bhais...It is because, I know, I have done a lot of bad things, hurt people, wrote hurtful posts right here in BC and still doing sometimes, depending on the day, when I am lost - but thinking back deeply, I wish I did not.

The deceased friend or relative could be a BC member and probably read our comments, here we are mocking him. Please think about it, and forget Ramadan, that does not mean nothing - it is just a another month, if we shift our shape right after it is over.

Well said.