PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gimore vs. Zoolander

mona
May 17, 2004, 07:53 AM
funniest lines ever...

Happy Gilmore:

* Shooter McGavin: Stay out of my way, or you'll pay. Listen to what I say.

Happy Gilmore: Yeah, why don't I go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay, or lay by the bay, I just may. Whaddya say?

Zoolander:

Zoolander: What is this? A center for ANTS? How can the children be expected to learn how to read, if they can't even fit inside the building? I don't want to hear your excuses. The center has to be at least... three times this size. I have a vision.

Zoolander wins hands down!!!
sorry this was very pointless... but so funny

Tehsin
May 17, 2004, 07:15 PM
How dare you compare anything to Zoolander ? Models have a hard life and this movie clearly proves that. You are just jealous cause you are not ridiculously goodlooking like zoolander.

James90
May 17, 2004, 08:33 PM
Shooter McGavin: You don't stand a chance, i eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast

Happy Gilmore: You eat pieces of **** for breakfast?

say
May 17, 2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by tehsin
How dare you compare anything to Zoolander ? Models have a hard life and this movie clearly proves that. You are just jealous cause you are not ridiculously goodlooking like zoolander.

:P:P:P

fab
May 17, 2004, 10:45 PM
Naah.. funniest dialogue would have to be from Red Dragon

Will Graham: I thought you might enjoy the challenge. Find out if you're smarter than the person I'm looking for.
Hannibal Lecter: Then, by implication, you think you're smarter than I am, since it was you who caught me.
Will Graham: No, I know I'm not smarter than you.
Hannibal Lecter: Then how did you catch me?
Will Graham: You had... disadvantages.
Hannibal Lecter: What disadvantages?
Will Graham: You're insane.

HAHA way to funny..