PDA

View Full Version : How to make BanglaCricket active?

SportingBD
June 22, 2017, 09:24 AM
It's soo dead. Usually during the off-season BC becomes very quite. Please share your ideas how we can make BC more active during off-season?

R0ssei
June 22, 2017, 09:56 AM
Google Hangouts?

aklemalp
June 22, 2017, 09:58 AM
Some kinda fantasy game

SportingBD
June 22, 2017, 10:02 AM
Google Hangouts?

What is that?

SportingBD
June 22, 2017, 10:06 AM
Some kinda fantasy game

Thought came to my mind - you are the most active user of BC. If you take one week break from BC that's 80% activity finished :ohno:. Good idea about the fantasy - can anyone come up with some fantasy game to keep members active in BC?

Vixen
June 23, 2017, 10:18 AM
if only few bangladeshi posters try avoiding to mix politics with sports, thn maybe you will see members from other forums.
its not just about cricket section, but also in chit chat section, few really want to mix politics with every single thread, especially history.

Vixen
June 23, 2017, 10:19 AM
IMO, no fantasy game gonna work, if people dont even visit the BC forum.

MHRAM
June 23, 2017, 10:49 AM
Improving the graphics?

Not banning memberd right away. Start with a temporary ban or warning
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

bujhee kom
June 23, 2017, 10:59 AM
Yeah I also think, maybe add a whole new sub-section for 'dirty jokes'...people will flock like locust in harvest season.

A Shafi
June 23, 2017, 11:00 AM
To ban members as much as possible for silly reasons........

SportingBD
June 23, 2017, 11:14 AM
Too be honest some members when they get banned feel a bit too arrogant to admit that they lost their head out of anger etc. It doesn't hurt to say "sorry" and admit what you said or did is wrong. Mods are humans, they having a title of moderator doesn't make them robots. I have been here at BC 13 years, and on many occasions lost my head out of anger, frustration etc.. and mods have been kind. When you get banned, even permanent take a break - come back and say sorry sincerely! Saying sorry doesn't make you a weaker person.

godzilla
June 23, 2017, 11:26 AM
When I visited indiancricketfans, one thing I like about that forum is that they have more freedom to express their views without getting banned aswell as the notifications when someone quotes you. Makes discussions much more lively.

SportingBD
June 23, 2017, 11:37 AM
When I visited indiancricketfans, one thing I like about that forum is that they have more freedom to express their views without getting banned aswell as the notifications when someone quotes you. Makes discussions much more lively.

Yesterday I was at ICF. One member used the word F-U toward another user. The only thing that happen to that user is he got some negative points, rating from members. I get the feeling in ICF like you can say whatever you want - and still get away. This gives you the motivation and courage to write how you feel, a sense of more freedom. Lot of the members at ICF would have faced permanent ban on BC.

SH Anik
June 23, 2017, 11:43 AM
if only few bangladeshi posters try avoiding to mix politics with sports, thn maybe you will see members from other forums.
its not just about cricket section, but also in chit chat section, few really want to mix politics with every single thread, especially history.

I agree 100% with you on this matter, bro.

R0ssei
June 23, 2017, 12:15 PM
Banner/poster competition?

Gowza
June 23, 2017, 05:44 PM
Plenty of cricket still to talk about, past and present. Currently have India V WI, England V South Africa, England lions V Saf A, England county cricket, Irish domestic cricket.

Not to mention the BD team still isn't settled and has a lot of prospects so imo still lots to talk about.

aklemalp
June 23, 2017, 05:47 PM
Post of the day?

godzilla
June 23, 2017, 09:57 PM
Yesterday I was at ICF. One member used the word F-U toward another user. The only thing that happen to that user is he got some negative points, rating from members. I get the feeling in ICF like you can say whatever you want - and still get away. This gives you the motivation and courage to write how you feel, a sense of more freedom. Lot of the members at ICF would have faced permanent ban on BC.

Really? F-U and not even a warning?

Gowza
June 23, 2017, 10:11 PM
I think the mods here do a terrific job, I view pp and icf but never or rarely post as I don't want to get into an uncomfortable posting war. Props to banglacricket mods, doing a great job!

I've never felt I haven't had freedom to post what I wanted to post on this forum.

DinRaat.
June 23, 2017, 11:50 PM
Go to Bangladesh, set up a cricket competition, with 5-6 teams, winning teams get 5000 taka, sponsor the event as BCc, job done.

Jadukor
June 24, 2017, 01:42 AM

Yes. This will always be the case with Pakistan. Some things cannot be forgotten nor forgiven. Sorry for not being able to move on from a genocide. But thats how it is and always will be.

iDumb
June 24, 2017, 01:46 AM
Yes. This will always be the case with Pakistan. Some things cannot be forgotten nor forgiven. Sorry for not being able to move on from a genocide. But thats how it is and always will be.

Wow finally a smart post from jadukor..... :thumbs:

Thought never see this day

Jadukor
June 24, 2017, 01:59 AM
Wow finally a smart post from jadukor..... :thumbs:

Thought never see this day

I am still waiting on yours

Habib
June 24, 2017, 02:12 AM
It's not like BC wasn't active ever in the past. It was very very active from 2005 till 2009. So much so that, it gave PP a run for its money and ICF was a non competition. Too bad, it just died down after that. Need to identify what we were doing right during that time to find that magic again. And FYI, political discussion was always present at BC, so can't be the reason for it being inactive.

iDumb
June 24, 2017, 02:31 AM
I am still waiting on yours

No desire to impress someone with your level of IQ ...

Learn to take a compliment ... most of ur posts reeks and shows lack of thinking ... but u can remain happy in ur bubble :)

Shaan
June 24, 2017, 02:37 AM
our forums outlook is very outdated, also banners are way old. yes also banning members should be justified on points merit.

DinRaat.
June 24, 2017, 03:10 AM
What the hell, how did we get from improving BC to a political **** fest, conversations on BC take a u-turn any minute!

DinRaat.
June 24, 2017, 03:11 AM
Start a politics Section, it will be a hit instantly :D

Jadukor
June 24, 2017, 03:11 AM
No desire to impress someone with your level of IQ ...

Learn to take a compliment ... most of ur posts reeks and shows lack of thinking ... but u can remain happy in ur bubble :)
I am sorry..i lied. I am not waiting for any of your 3rd class posts. Only time i do respond is when you quote me. With intellectual posts like how much is Isam's salary and how women should cook for you, i am glad we have nothing in common. I like engaging with people having at least some level of knowledge and education. I am sorry but you dont fit either category. Maybe your IQ is very good but it is overshadowed by a profound lack of class which you demonstrate on every issue. Hope someday you will grow out of the "immature and unemployed cyber bully" persona and behave like a senior member in the forum. I am not Zeeshan that you can bully into leaving the forum. Eid Mubarak.

DinRaat.
June 24, 2017, 03:13 AM
Where are the admins, they are rarely online, if they are so disconnected with the site, pass the administration onto some of the mods who are online more often, preferably tonoy or NW, just my two cents.

brockley
June 24, 2017, 03:57 AM
A bit of creativeness by the posters I guess,
Not just cricket but this room too,my country town thread was going at a roaring pace,all things we can learn.All things good.
I would be interested to hear about the hidden sheik,sounds an interesting topic.ALso we christians believe in an end time so do Muslims would be interested to hear about it.

bujhee kom
June 24, 2017, 05:54 AM
Yeah, also create a whole new sub-section for Personal Ads...Looking for Love/Marriage/Dating(Idumb moderator)...Ghotkali (Patri Chai - Patro Chai)Auntu Moderator...Divorce Advice (idumb moderator) etc. section.

Would also benefit many members.

Jadukor
June 24, 2017, 06:06 AM
BK bhai sorry to be a buzzkill but amader forum er jei gender balance taate looking for love is destined to fail unless you are into men

SportingBD
June 24, 2017, 06:42 AM
Really? F-U and not even a warning?

I would be very surprised if they didn't receive a warning. But it seems more relaxed - so probably not.

SportingBD
June 24, 2017, 06:52 AM
This thread was about finding good way's to make BC active:(

Not a fight between some members vs. Mods..

DinRaat.
June 24, 2017, 07:02 AM
BC has turned into the streets of Iraq, the situation shifts very rapidly. Your cruising along, enjoying the thoughtful posts then BAM, some wise guy decides to bring in the age old BD V Pak war topic and bring cancer to the thread.

aklemalp
June 24, 2017, 07:44 AM
Biryani eating contest

Biryani cooking contest

Roy_1
June 24, 2017, 07:52 AM
BC during non cricketing months is like a post apocalyptic wasteland

SportingBD
June 24, 2017, 07:53 AM
Biryani eating contest

Biryani cooking contest

We have the Biryani thread - it should be a hit.. tomorrow?

As it's Eid = expect people to have lot of Biryani?

aklemalp
June 24, 2017, 08:00 AM
BC during non cricketing months is like a post apocalyptic wasteland

There are tons of cricket going on at the moment.

I would like for everyone to follow them so we can become more aware of players other teams.

Adding to our cricket knowledge and so on and so forth. ...

Or join the online game, Fromthepavilion and we can arrange a few friendlies against each other....

SportingBD
June 24, 2017, 08:33 AM
There are tons of cricket going on at the moment.

I would like for everyone to follow them so we can become more aware of players other teams.

Adding to our cricket knowledge and so on and so forth. ...

Or join the online game, Fromthepavilion and we can arrange a few friendlies against each other....

Those who don't know what Fromthepavillion is should register and find out.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org

A short summary:

From the Pavilion is an online tactical cricket management game that is completely free to play.

Both me and Aklemap and other BC members have a team: check our friendly match results: http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=47998

Tigers_eye
June 24, 2017, 10:35 AM
1. This speed issue when match is going on.

Back in the days, we didn't have live TV channels broadcasting our matches. So this was the place to get chorai link. jom jo mat adda. Now we watch the games live. If you want the forum to be lively then game day experience must improve. Amar ki dorkar asey forum'e eshey page load kortey pari na.

2. 50/100 post minimum before you can open a thread. Gets some trolls to be more motivated and work for it.

3. Members not being "full of themselves". It is okay trying to prove yourself but that is not final goal here. If I think Mushfique is not the best WKer batsman and there are others who can do the job better, I will put forth my reasoning. Not just say I am right and you are wrong. Your mother is...

4. You can argue, disagree without attacking the person/poster. Yes, really, it is possible. This is tied to respecting a human being as a human being. Doesn't matter if he/she is from a different cast, class, religion, country.

5. Finally, RECOGNIZE the trolls. DO NOT engage. DO NOT Quote. Ignore their post. They will go away on there own if no one feeds them. If they talk bad about Mash, Mash doesn't become that. Try to have a thick skin.

Thank you Mods.

The only reason 2005 - 2009 was great because we respected each other even though we disagreed most of the time. Keyboard warriors weren't as vicious and mean like today. May be social media has to be blamed for the harshness we face (online bulling attitude).

Guess how many times I was banned? Naah, that is an easy answer. Guess how many times I was warned?

SportingBD
June 24, 2017, 10:48 AM
Back in the days, we didn't have live TV channels broadcasting our matches. So this was the place to get chorai link. jom jo mat adda. Now we watch the games live. If you want the forum to be lively then game day experience must improve. Amar ki dorkar asey forum'e eshey page load kortey pari na.

This was the main reason behind me creating a BC WhatsApp Group - I identified that on match day, its very slow and difficult. I hope the upgrade happens very soon.

The only reason 2005 - 2009 was great because we respected each other even though we disagreed most of the time. Keyboard warriors weren't as vicious and mean like today. May be social media has to be blamed for the harshness we face (online bulling attitude).

That was the Golden Era. People use to love coming to BC. I dislike the fact that there are some members who keep on going after other members, I give you an example. Dilscoop left this forum as members such as (Idumb, Mufi) kept on making silly jokes about him, others also joined in. Lets talk about Zeeshan, Idumb literally bullies him and bechara has no answers, hence takes a long break from BC. If you look and analyse the trend of members leaving, you often find this same members I listed above were involved in some kind of argument with them.

Maybe it's time for all members to know who they should be careful about?

Tigers_eye
June 24, 2017, 10:58 AM
^ i like idumb. And I LOVE MUFI. How come in so many years (Orphy joined in 2002), I never had any run ins with him. That is a flawed logic. If you can't take joke, then that means you don't have a thick skin. idumb is smart enough to survive this long. The others are not.

Of course I miss those who you have mentioned. Commish was good for this forum. Zee is essential.

SportingBD
June 24, 2017, 11:05 AM
^ i like idumb. And I LOVE MUFI. How come in so many years (Orphy joined in 2002), I never had any run ins with him. That is a flawed logic. If you can't take joke, then that means you don't have a thick skin. idumb is smart enough to survive this long. The others are not.

Of course I miss those who you have mentioned. Commish was good for this forum. Zee is essential.

Bhia you have great level of patience and tolerance - you can't expect everyone to have the same.

Orphy has a history of going after people (just ask the mods) why he left the orphy account - he angered a lot of people. I have no issues with both, but sometimes it creates a bad environment.

You can't go after people directly or indirectly and incite them to respond in a manner that they get banned. You know you are very intelligent and smart than others, and can easily engage the other user's in such a way that they basically lose their head.. instead of doing this.. why not relax and just leave them alone? This use to be done a lot by Zunaid and Asif back in the day - when some use to make mistake or say something silly - they use to make funny jokes..this way the users felt part of the BC family.

aklemalp
June 24, 2017, 11:07 AM
BanglaCricket's Got Talent?

Tigers_eye
June 24, 2017, 11:19 AM
Here is an old idea.

Forces on the ground. All volunteered. We use to have members who would MAKE time from their busy schedule, go out of their way and conduct an interview (Players, coaches, admin). The questions would be forum members created questions for that individual. There was one time it was live question and answer with Mushfiq and someone else. There are threads burried here somewhere.

If we could only revive that. These are things attract the common fans. To know a little bit more of the players. Their likes, dislikes, how they train. What are their plans. The inside scoop.

Those questions and answers would become front page articles. EXCLUSIVE.
+++
"You build it and they will come."

Aklemalp, "Is this heaven?"
T_E, "No, it is BanglaCricket." :)

Habib
June 24, 2017, 11:20 AM
Bhia you have great level of patience and tolerance - you can't expect everyone to have the same.

Orphy has a history of going after people (just ask the mods) why he left the orphy account - he angered a lot of people. I have no issues with both, but sometimes it creates a bad environment.

You can't go after people directly or indirectly and incite them to respond in a manner that they get banned. You know you are very intelligent and smart than others, and can easily engage the other user's in such a way that they basically lose their head.. instead of doing this.. why not relax and just leave them alone? This use to be done a lot by Zunaid and Asif back in the day - when some use to make mistake or say something silly - they use to make funny jokes..this way the users felt part of the BC family.

So lacking charismatic leaders seems to be a big reason for BC's decline. Nobody of the stature of Zunaid bhai, or Asif Rahman visit here anymore who used to act as the opinion leaders in the forum, except T_E bhai and Razab bhai. Also, Miraz bhai was so insanely active once upon a time, and same goes for Sohel NR bhai. It's like losing greats like Sanga, Jaya, Ponting, Gilchrist at the same time. Pretty big shoes to fill.

SportingBD
June 24, 2017, 11:23 AM
So lacking charismatic leaders seem to be a big reason for BC's decline. Nobody of the stature of Zunaid bhai, or Asif Rahman visit here anymore who used to act as the opinion leaders in the forum, except T_E bhai and Razab bhai. Also, Miraz bhai was so insanely active once upon a time, and same goes for Sohel NR bhai. It's like losing greats like Sanga, Jaya, Ponting, Gilchrist at the same time. Pretty big shoes to fill.

:lol: Yeah lol, they were stars man.

Now we have Dhawan's, Rohit, Sarfraz ahmed:D

I hope one day those greats will return.

aklemalp
June 24, 2017, 11:24 AM
Banglacricket is like West Indies cricket.

We all long for the glory days and forget about the current situation...

I will continue rallying in both areas: Banglacricket and Windies cricket :)

iDumb
June 24, 2017, 01:03 PM
So lacking charismatic leaders seems to be a big reason for BC's decline. Nobody of the stature of Zunaid bhai, or Asif Rahman visit here anymore

This! Very astute observation ...

Sportingbd why don't u share with us who u were before (a banned member for sure ) ..

Stop writing nonsense ... I almost met dilscoop ..couldn't do it at the end due to being a little busy .... why would I wanna go out of my way to meet someone and show him around if I didn't think he was worth the time ? I don't remember a single.post where we went at each other

Zeeshan is everyone's favorite here and is a very intelligent and a likeable person ... I have no idea where u guys get these ideas from. He is like the soul of this forum ... we all don't like it when he takes break .... and we love his esoteric threads ...

Even jadukor I used to like a lot despite how some posts lately may appear ...

U are the only annoying person I think deserves zero attention . So move away ... maybe u will be first person I will put on ignore list

SportingBD
June 24, 2017, 01:09 PM
I actually had you on ignore list lol - until yesterday. But time to put you back to ignore list, again. The environment which you created over the last couple of years at BC is very distasteful. But won't get dragged into your game.

kalpurush
June 24, 2017, 03:23 PM
^^^ Well, put anyone in "ignore list" but please do not post disrespectful comment/view towards any of our forum member.

Thank you :)

aklemalp
June 24, 2017, 03:43 PM
^^ can someone please she'd some light on this `Ignore' option here in BC.

That's something I am not aware of.

Tausif
June 24, 2017, 05:21 PM
1. This speed issue when match is going on.

2. 50/100 post minimum before you can open a thread. Gets some trolls to be more motivated and work for it.

3. Members not being "full of themselves". It is okay trying to prove yourself but that is not final goal here. If I think Mushfique is not the best WKer batsman and there are others who can do the job better, I will put forth my reasoning. Not just say I am right and you are wrong. Your mother is...

4. You can argue, disagree without attacking the person/poster. Yes, really, it is possible. This is tied to respecting a human being as a human being. Doesn't matter if he/she is from a different cast, class, religion, country.

5. Finally, RECOGNIZE the trolls. DO NOT engage. DO NOT Quote. Ignore their post. They will go away on there own if no one feeds them. If they talk bad about Mash, Mash doesn't become that. Try to have a thick skin.

Thank you Mods.

Guess how many times I was banned? Naah, that is an easy answer. Guess how many times I was warned?

Beautiful post. Agree with everything you said T_E bhai. One of the reasons I am not around much during match day is the slowness of the thread. An over would be done by the time my comment actually gets posted(exaggeration but you get my point).

Site improvement would be the first step I believe. Nasif bhai wanted to update the site but I guess that didn't fall through. That would be a good place to start imo.

cricman
June 24, 2017, 09:42 PM
The website can be enhanced like some other message boards but at the end of the day. The team is stagnant and some posters have grown up (Teens back in the day) or others have just burned out.

I've been registed for what 12/13 years now? This website has been around 15/16 years.

Members should just be nicer to the newer members

iDumb
June 24, 2017, 10:02 PM
F you cricman !!

DinRaat.
June 25, 2017, 04:33 AM
BC members have a clear inertial response to change, they simply abhor it.

Look at Pakpassion forum structure and look out ours. We are clearly in the 90s still, all this change won`t matter if the members don`t drop their hostility to new members.

DinRaat.
June 25, 2017, 04:37 AM
I suggest the moderators to start a points based infraction system

20 Points for /Inflammatory language
20 Points for spamming/bumping threads/abusing forum
75 Points For racist/infammatory language directed towards moderators/players

When these points accumulate punishment can be given out

100 Points- 1 Day ban
200 Points - 3 Day Ban
300 Points- 1 week ban
400 Points-2 Month Ban
500 Points- 1 year ban
600 Points- IP Ban

SportingBD
June 25, 2017, 04:44 AM

100 Points- 1 Day ban
200 Points - 3 Day Ban
300 Points- 1 week ban
400 Points-2 Month Ban
500 Points- 1 year ban
600 Points- IP Ban

Excellent suggestion DinRaat.

Night_wolf
June 25, 2017, 06:23 AM

100 Points- 1 Day ban
200 Points - 3 Day Ban
300 Points- 1 week ban
400 Points-2 Month Ban
500 Points- 1 year ban
600 Points- IP Ban

We already have a point based inferaction system with expire dates. Check your infaractions if you have any

mufi_02
June 25, 2017, 07:40 AM
As Habib bhai said, forum lacks thought leaders like Zunaid, ATMR, Sohel bhai. I think Sohel bhai used to watch boring domestic matches at the stadium. He had amazing stories. Miraz bhai played cricket with Shujon. Ar amader Roman bhai was a net bowler against Wasim Akram. Zunaid bhai created one of the first BD website in all of internet (cyberBangladesh!). Make no mistake about Bk bhai. He is an Ivy League educated architect. Shuja bhai who I met few times is well renowned scientist. MohammedC bhai would call some random shops in SA close to stuadium and get scores for a friendly match that BD was playing there. This is all before FB and social media. And so many other people. They were all very educated and well travelled. It was interesting just to listen to their stories. They literally felt like giants when I talked to them.

You wouldn't know all these unless you spent some time or read their posts. And now you have multiple people with proud nicks of NSU.

At present only TE bhai, KP bhai, Razab bhai are somewhat regular and in that mold. Ekhon tarai murubbi. Tader uchit aro beshi post kore eishob fazil pola der thik kora.

They are the senior players in our team. The pillars as Isam would say. Razab bhai hoilo Mash. TE bhai Mushfiq (for obvious reasons). KP bhai mone hoy Riyad type. Chupchap but bhoyonkori. Roman bhai maybe Tamim.

Forum used to be very funny too from the likes of Simon/Naimul huda bhais. BC auntie was gold.

Now kids are too busy fighting with foreign trolls. No real argument.

SportingBD
June 25, 2017, 07:48 AM
As Habib bhai said, forum lacks thought leaders like Zunaid, ATMR, Sohel bhai. I think Sohel bhai used to watch boring domestic matches at the stadium. He had amazing stories. Miraz bhai played cricket with Shujon. Ar amader Roman bhai was a net bowler against Wasim Akram. Zunaid bhai created one of the first BD website in all of internet (cyberBangladesh!). Make no mistake about Bk bhai. He is an Ivy League educated architect. MohammedC bhai would call some random shops in SA and get scores for a friendly match that BD was playing. This is all before FB and social media. And so many other people. They were all very educated and well travelled. It was interesting just to listen to their stories. They literally felt like giants when I talked to them.

At present only TE bhai, KP bhai, Razab bhai are somewhat regular and in that mold. Ekhon tarai murubbi. Tader uchit aro beshi post kore eishob fazil pola der thik kora.

They are the senior players in our team. The pillars as Isam would say. Razab bhai hoilo Mash. TE bhai Mushfiq (for obvious reasons). KP bhai mone hoy Riyad type. Chupchap but bhoyonkori. Roman bhai maybe Tamim.

Forum used to be very funny too from the likes of Simon/Naimul huda bhais. BC auntie was gold.

Now kids are too busy fighting with foreign trolls. No real argument.

Who is Shakib Al Hasan?

Who is Mustafizur Rahman?

Two important players missed out.

aklemalp
June 25, 2017, 08:12 AM
Now, instead of fighting over this and that. Why don't take a chill pill or Tums and calm down?

It's easy to do, pull the plug out. Do something constructive. Try something new. Trolls will always live in the vast world of the cyber. It's something we have to cope with.

You beat them by staying away from the cyber :)

But Mufi, great description of some of the members from the last who have done so much hard work to make it a place for young'uns like myself to experience.

If they were here again, I would give them a big,big hug.

I have met some great persons who are members here.

adamnsu
June 25, 2017, 10:02 AM
now polapines have issues if I have NSU in my nick.

iDumb
June 25, 2017, 03:40 PM
NSU ..haha ..isn't that a college made from basement of a house ..established in ....wait for it 1992 LOL..

Almost as old as banglacricket

All the admission rejects from other universities have to go somewhere

adamnsu
June 25, 2017, 05:04 PM
only a stupid person makes fun of other institutions. Probably they couldn't even get into a University themselves.

iDumb
June 25, 2017, 06:20 PM
^^The education of that fine institution is at display.

adamnsu
June 26, 2017, 01:34 AM
This coming from a guy who refers to the women in his family as female dogs. Wonder which Ivy League institution teaches such nonsense?

Night_wolf
June 26, 2017, 01:54 AM
Guys please move on

SportingBD
June 26, 2017, 02:45 AM
Guys please move on

I'm not afraid of speaking the truth. The Guy in the same thread calls someone F-U, the guy in the same thread calls people rejects from universities and the only thing you say is move on? Would you say the same if another member started saying F-U to Some other members? He also calls someone's wife a bitch - go check the Biryani thread. Please tell me does the rule change for a particular senior member? Even though he is flaming after members? And the only thing you say is to move on? He doesn't know about people's financial and family background - to anyone entering a university is a big achievement, how does the member know what kind of sacrifice the person who went to university had to make? What kind of difficulties they had?

iDumb
June 26, 2017, 02:45 AM
This coming from a guy who refers to the women in his family as female dogs. Wonder which Ivy League institution teaches such nonsense?

Please carry on ...

1. I make fun of a college reading mufis post
2. Random guy jumps in and curses me personally
3. I reiterate my view on the institution
4. Random guy attacks my family

These are the quality posters we have now in this site ...

iDumb
June 26, 2017, 02:56 AM
I'm not afraid of speaking the truth

Good for you

. The Guy in the same thread calls someone F-U?

That someone has no problem but u do .... u should report my posts ...click the report button ... it's very easy ... I may get banned and u too can be a winner .....

SportingBD
June 26, 2017, 03:07 AM
Good for you

That someone has no problem but u do .... u should report my posts ...click the report button ... it's very easy ... I may get banned and u too can be a winner .....

You will never get banned, some of us guys know why. To you it's about winning or losing, to me it's about the environment of BC. You have been flaming after so many members - Eclipse, Zeeshan, Adamsu, and if I search the database I can get numerous other examples. I care about Banglacricket, and the way you go after people being rude and attacking people with low class post like calling their wife's bitch is sad.

SportingBD
June 26, 2017, 03:09 AM
I have reported your post last two days - but mods haven't answered to them.

adamnsu
June 26, 2017, 03:10 AM
Please carry on ...

1. I make fun of a college reading mufis post
2. Random guy jumps in and curses me personally
3. I reiterate my view on the institution
4. Random guy attacks my family

These are the quality posters we have now in this site ...

You might not have principles but I do. Just like my country, if anyone disses it I will apply the same for my institution.

I am not saying it is the best, but it is not considered a bad university in Bangladesh.

Don't act like the victim and act like an angel to the moderators like you always do after making an obnoxious and baseless comments.

Anyways moving. Let see if you are man enough to do the same

adamnsu
June 26, 2017, 03:12 AM
I have reported your post last two days - but mods haven't answered to them.

I also don't understand why he has free reign in here too brother

iDumb
June 26, 2017, 03:20 AM
You might not have principles but I do. Just like my country, if anyone disses it I will apply the same for my institution.

There are many ways to defend your institution .. you chose your principled way .. and for the record ...I read your posts defending Bangladesh against some of our posters from neighboring country ... I didn't think it was worth my time to get engaged but u defend it embarrassingly .... what u call defense is simply cursing other ppl ...

You actually make Bangladeshis look bad .. but I don't care unlike u ....

NSU is great ..I wish I went there ..the girls there are super hot and sexy !!!! I am jealous of anyone who went there with those goddesses ..

Happy ?

tonoy
June 26, 2017, 04:00 AM
I don't think this thread has served any purpose other than reminiscing of the so called "good" times.

The thread has gone off tangent long before. I'm closing the thread until further notice.