PDA

View Full Version : Been Diagnosed with Diesease - Seeking Prayers

bujhee kom
July 18, 2017, 09:18 AM
Hello Dear Sisters and Brothers,

Ai hai hai...I have just been diagnosed with Pre-Diabetes....

No more ice-cream, carrot cake, Kit-Kat, Twix bar, Sneakers, Milkyway, Chhanaa Mookhi, Shondesh, Payesh, Puding, Kheer, Rosho-Molai, Pera, Premium Sweets, Jol-Khabar, Moron-Chand, Alauddin, Ruti, Haloowa, Gajor-er Haloowa, White rice, wheat, Lemonade, Lembu ka Sarbat, Fanta, Coca-Cola - sugar for me! Allah has punished me for my sins! I have got the sugar! Lord, why did you give me the sugar!

La Doctore says if I don't quit today, I may have to take insulin like my father in near future!

What did I do to diserve this punishment! No more Shondesh + haloowa for me! Allah has dropped his Gozob over my half bald head. Ya Allah, please forgive me.

I am seeking all BC bondhu's duas/prayers for me during this rough time of my life. Thank you.

aklemalp
July 18, 2017, 09:24 AM
Oh my dear brother Zaved. I'm so sorry to learn of this :(

Please follow the doctor's order and stay away from the sweet meats... there are lots of alternatives out there available.

My prayers will always be there for you, my brother. I love you. We at BC love you.

Take care.:up:

ReZ_1
July 18, 2017, 09:55 AM
May Allah cure you..

I am not an expert but just a few a thoughts...
You may be asked by the doctor to change your lifestyle. Take that seriously, coz some of what you were doing maybe wrong that caused trouble in your health. If required walk that extra steps and eat that extra fruit and omit that extra tension. I hope and wish you will be able to regain your health and again eat all foods normally in limited amount.

mufi_02
July 18, 2017, 10:17 AM
Have rice 3 times a day. And white rice. Beshi beshi kore alu khaben. Alu bhaji, Alu bhorta, Alu chorchori, Gorur mangsho alu diye koshaben. Mishti khali shokale ar raat e khaben. Cha/Coffer er shathe 2 pack high fructose corn syrup khaben. Shob jaigay elevator niben. Avoid stairs everywhere.

you shall be fine...

SportingBD
July 18, 2017, 10:22 AM
May Allah give you complete cure, bless you with good health and give you a blessed life. Give lots of money to the poor, if you can - please go to places where people have no hope of livelihood, where people are oppressed, where people wait for help to arrive. Give them hope, make them happy, get the Duas of the poor and oppressed, they usually make dua from from the bottom of the heart. Allah tells us how to expiate our sins, by way of charity. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) tells us how to cure our illness, by way of charity. InShAllah whatever illness you have will Vanish. Try your best to practice this act regularly until the illness vanishes.

SportingBD
July 18, 2017, 10:25 AM
Of course fitness - life style change also required. Run a lot, keep active:)

Tigers_eye
July 18, 2017, 12:30 PM

Ai hai hai...I have just been diagnosed with Pre-Diabetes........ Thank you.I always see the bright side of these type of stories. Now, your children can have those mishtis that you gorged upon. Their share just doubled. :)

As for you, think about the good times you enjoyed them unhealthy food.

Mufi, HHS. :floor:

Vixen
July 18, 2017, 01:09 PM
sorry to hear that brother, may Allah gives you complete healthy life.
try to avoide sweets and follow doctor's advice, you will be fine.

iDumb
July 18, 2017, 01:58 PM
date a younger girl ..all disease will go away ..

Buira buira maiya der shathe ghurben.. u feel old ..

20 year old maiyader haat dhoira hata hati korben... u will feel young and all this pre dm pre blood pressure ..erectile dysfunction ..all will go away ..

Trust me

kalpurush
July 18, 2017, 05:19 PM

No more ice-cream, carrot cake, Kit-Kat, Twix bar, Sneakers, Milkyway, Chhanaa Mookhi, Shondesh, Payesh, Puding, Kheer, Rosho-Molai, Pera, Premium Sweets, Jol-Khabar, Moron-Chand, Alauddin, Ruti, Haloowa, Gajor-er Haloowa, White rice, wheat, Lemonade, Lembu ka Sarbat, Fanta, Coca-Cola - sugar for me! Allah has punished me for my sins! I have got the sugar! Lord, why did you give me the sugar!

La Doctore says if I don't quit today, I may have to take insulin like my father in near future!

What did I do to diserve this punishment! No more Shondesh + haloowa for me! Allah has dropped his Gozob over my half bald head. Ya Allah, please forgive me.

I am seeking all BC bondhu's duas/prayers for me during this rough time of my life. Thank you.

Welcome to my club! ;)

MohammedC
July 18, 2017, 06:45 PM
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1976&stc=1&d=1500421387

Rifat
July 18, 2017, 11:22 PM
Bujhee Kom bhaiya,

The most important thing is to not panic and be grateful for what you have already.

Eat natural organic honey. substitute All forms of sugar with organic honey. Drink tons of water and cut down a little bit on your meals from your normal portion. substitute your typical rice meal with fruits only. for example, every week I am assuming you have 3 meals a day(that includes 7*3 = 21 meals per week. out of those 21 meals I am assuming 15 of those are rice based meals. out of these 15 meals, just have 3 meals consisting of fruits only. I did this last year and Alhamdulillah I lost quite around 10-15 pounds). By the way, I don't drink soda or consume High fructose corn syrup(maybe like once a year or less).

Do not try drastic changes(they never work). start slow but be consistent.

One healthy food alternative I have tried and highly recommend:

*) Oatmeal with fruits and honey. This keeps your stomach full for a long time plus it's very healthy. It is best when you prepare it overnight and store it in fridge and eat in the morning(let all the fruits and honey and milk soak in) extremely easy to prepare, no hassle plus maximum benefit.

I am not just telling you something out of theory, this is practical advice that worked for me and by Allah's mercy it may also work for you!

Shadow
July 19, 2017, 03:54 AM

Seems like you have a sweet tooth like me. Even though I like Ice-cream, cakes and Chocolates. I know they are not healthy (well, dark chocolate is good for your health). I take them in moderation. Its been 10 years I haven't had any fizzy drinks. I think if I can do it, you can do it too. So follow doctor's advice and stay healthy.

Fazal
July 19, 2017, 02:47 PM
Karo posh mash,
Karo shorbo nash.

Ki aar korben... doya dorud poren, Allah-er kache maaf chaan, Ei jonme Kit-Kat, Twix bar, etc arr nahoi naai khailen, por-jonme jatee shoob kheete paren taar babosha koren.

PoorFan
July 19, 2017, 11:38 PM
Sorry to hear that, dont know what to say. May be, 'stay out of deshi gathering' would help.

aklemalp
July 21, 2017, 02:28 PM
Will the price of insulin go up if the new health bill is passed?

Fazal
July 21, 2017, 02:34 PM
Drink shokal bikal shondhha.... as much as you can....

http://www.thehealthsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/karela-655x353.jpg

aklemalp
July 21, 2017, 02:37 PM
^^^ oh darn, bitter.

Karaila juice.

Can't. Needs to b cooked (check the food, dishes, and cuisines thread for more on this).

DinRaat.
July 22, 2017, 04:07 AM
Bhujee Kom is missing out on all these delicious snacks

:D :( ;) ;D

http://yourecipe.net/Contenuti/Images/Ferrero_Rocher_Cake_0.jpg

https://flourandfancy.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/dsc_0051.jpg

DinRaat.
July 22, 2017, 04:08 AM
Will the price of insulin go up if the new health bill is passed?

Buy Insulin from the Silk Road/Deep Web

Shingara
August 1, 2017, 01:11 PM
Sorry to hear about this bujhee kom. The way I look at it, Khaitey thaki, chalaya jaan, moira geley moira jabo is my motto.

bujhee kom
August 3, 2017, 04:53 PM
Thank you all my dear bhaiyos!
Thank you Singhji aklemalp, Rezwan bhaiya, Mufi Mustafa dosto, SportingBD bhaiya, Tigers-eye Dulabhaiyo, Vixen bhaiya, Orpheus/idumb dosto, Kalpurush da, Chowdhury saheeb MoC dosto, Rifat dosto, Shadow bhaiya, Fazal mama, Poorfan Borda, Diinraat-Hotdog bhaiya and Shingara bhaiya!

I only seek your prayers, I am grateful for your love and kindness and more love. That's all I want from you guys, no $ dineros. Thank you bhaiyas and uncles and all the apus.

Roy_1
August 3, 2017, 05:01 PM
Damn!! how did I miss this thread!!

Get well soon BK dada, Suger free "Mishti" tastes like sh*t, I wouldn't feed these to my worst enemy and you are like an elder brother to me, you must get well soon :(

aklemalp
August 3, 2017, 05:02 PM
Keep up the fight BK bhaii!!

brockley
August 3, 2017, 05:16 PM
Sorry to hear that Buhjee.
Have diet coke.
Am type 2 diabeties,take diabex,am 6.3 which is fairly normal.
Maybe they putting the scare on insulin.And rightly so.
Yes adjusting diet is good.

MohammedC
August 4, 2017, 11:40 AM
Dear Javed bhai I have beat diabetes. I was on metformin and at one stage hospitalised due to uncontrollable sugar level. Doctor prescribed me to take insulin but I refused since I changed my lifestyle and diet. My latest blood test shows significant improvement on my sugar and cholesterol level. I have not taken any metformin for 2 years.

I have now taken new steps to my lifestyle and want to lose weight to completely reduce diabetes.

Tigers_eye
August 4, 2017, 12:07 PM
What an inspirational post Abu Yusuf.

May you have the strength and courage to continue to inspire others even more.
+++
Swimming regularly can help this change drastically.