PDA

View Full Version : Zimbabwe to be bouyed by the return of two star players:CricBuzz

DinRaat.
July 19, 2017, 06:47 AM
Zimbabwe's revival on the field looks set to be bolstered by the return of at least one of their former star players, with talks between Zimbabwe Cricket and county duo Brendan Taylor and Kyle Jarvis at an advanced stage. While Zimbabwe's team took impressive strides forward during their tour of Sri Lanka:Cricbuzz

Source CricBuzz

Full article
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/95937/zimbabwe-s-revival-likely-to-be-buoyed-by-return-of-taylor-jarvis

DinRaat.
July 19, 2017, 06:52 AM
Mazakasda,Mire,Taylor,Ervine,Raza,Williams,Burl,Mu sakanda,Jarvis,Chatara,Cremer

Should be a XI that can easily take on WI and Afghanistan and give BD a good fight.

aklemalp
July 19, 2017, 10:15 AM
Hmmm, I smell something fishy.

Gowza
July 19, 2017, 05:58 PM
Would be good for zim. If I was part of the Zimbabwe selection panel, and I don't know their policies so don't know if they allow this, but I'd be pushing for selection of Zimbabweans who aren't currently playing their domestic cricket. Try to get them before someone else does. Unfortunately it's a bit late for ballance (who's stock in the English team is falling) and Cartwright, they'd now have to do the 4 year qualification period to play for zim (unless's the rules have changed?).

DinRaat.
July 19, 2017, 06:13 PM
Hmmm, I smell something fishy.

Maybe you ate too much fish

aklemalp
July 19, 2017, 06:28 PM
Maybe you ate too much fish

You might be on to something; continue.