PDA

View Full Version : Is @Isam84 an Agent of BCB?

SportingBD
July 20, 2017, 05:21 AM
Lack of A team/U-19 tours, Isam stays quite.
No article about how it impacts players development etc

Do you guys feel he misses out on key issues in his articles?
Is he afraid of the backlash he might receive from BCB directors?

His article often seems to be more pro-BCB than a balanced one.

jeesh
July 20, 2017, 06:23 AM
He is looking at the bigger picture, and of course the glass half full. Things are going well for Bangladeshi cricket (There are more good things than bad), which he is writing about-fair enough really.

I dont read any of the Bengali papers, but Daily Star, New Age, Tribune pretty much keeps a similar stance. Except every Isam article is like a recreation of Malcolm Gladwells writing style applied to cricket. Thoroughly enjoyable

Fazal
July 20, 2017, 09:40 AM
He is representing Bangladesh (not BCB) to the world through cricinfo. So yes there may be some positive spin in his article, but it is expected.

mufi_02
July 20, 2017, 09:57 AM
He is not a fan of BCB and its bureaucracy. Follow him on Facebook. He gets very critical about many of the directors/selections/BCB elections/and many of its policies. Isam and Ariful Islam Roney are some good reporters to follow to understand BCB.

not sure about his twitter handle. but he is much more active in FB. we still message back and forth from time to time.

SportingBD
July 20, 2017, 09:58 AM
He is representing Bangladesh (not BCB) to the world through cricinfo. So yes there may be some positive spin in his article, but it is expected.

So he should hide the flaws in BCB to represent Bangladesh well in cricket world? He shouldn't write about how BCB directors have failed to invest in development of Bangladesh cricket? How the consequences of those flaws in the future can have impacts on Bangladesh future stars? I see other journalist who leave nothing behind when they write articles, especially English journalist.

SportingBD
July 20, 2017, 10:01 AM
He is not a fan of BCB and its bureaucracy. Follow him on Facebook. He gets very critical about many of the directors/selections/BCB elections/and many of its policies. Isam and Ariful Islam Roney are some good reporters to follow to understand BCB.

not sure about his twitter handle. but he is much more active in FB. we still message back and forth from time to time.

FB is his personal views. His articles mostly have been pro-BCB.

Fazal
July 20, 2017, 10:14 AM
So he should hide the flaws in BCB to represent Bangladesh well in cricket world? He shouldn't write about how BCB directors have failed to invest in development of Bangladesh cricket? How the consequences of those flaws in the future can have impacts on Bangladesh future stars? I see other journalist who leave nothing behind when they write articles, especially English journalist.

Depends where he is writing, cricketinfo or in local newspaper. Also you do constructive criticism with some constructive feedback (to the problem) but not criticize for the sake of criticism. Most of our reporters cannot distinguish between the two. However I think Isam is doing pretty good job in this regard.

SportingBD
July 20, 2017, 10:24 AM
Depends where he is writing, cricketinfo or in local newspaper. Also you do constructive criticism with some constructive feedback (to the problem) but not criticize for the sake of criticism. Most of our reporters cannot distinguish between the two. However I think Isam is doing pretty good job in this regard.

There is big audience that wants to find out how BCB is utilising the money they make for our cricket. Has he written any article on that? Nope.

There is big audience as why BCB are constantly failing to arrange A team tours/U-19 tours for our cricketers. Has he written anything on this issue? Nope.

He neglects topics that have audiences and writes some diplomatically correct articles. I am very annoyed and think his turning into like those Indian journalist that are always pro BCCI/India.

Some of his articles, I don't see any value in them.

Fazal
July 20, 2017, 10:43 AM
There is big audience that wants to find out how BCB is utilising the money they make for our cricket. Has he written any article on that? Nope.

There is big audience as why BCB are constantly failing to arrange A team tours/U-19 tours for our cricketers. Has he written anything on this issue? Nope.

He neglects topics that have audiences and writes some diplomatically correct articles. I am very annoyed and think his turning into like those Indian journalist that are always pro BCCI/India.

Some of his articles, I don't see any value in them.

Just wondering ...you mentioned "There is a big audience" multiple times... is it based on some fact or your assumption? My assumption (not based on fact) is, very few fans cares about how BCB utilizing the money as long as team is winning.

There are plenty of reporters out there, if you don't feel that he don't bring any value, don't read him, read other reporters of your choice. Is any other reporters addressing your concern or issues?

In my humble opinion, out of all those reporters, Isam is one of the bright spots... he may not address all the issues, but he is doing his part.

aklemalp
July 20, 2017, 10:46 AM
Now that the topic is on the table, has anyone phoned in or read any of the balance sheet/other financial records of the BCB?

Anyone knows who are the accountants of the BCB?

Any research has been done to find out who these people are?
Transparency, eh?

SportingBD
July 20, 2017, 10:56 AM
Just wondering ...you mentioned "There is a big audience" multiple times... is it based on some fact or your assumption? My assumption (not based on fact) is, very few fans cares about how BCB utilizing the money as long as team is winning.

There are plenty of reporters out there, if you don't feel that he don't bring any value, don't read him, read other reporters of your choice. Is any other reporters addressing your concern or issues?

In my humble opinion, out of all those reporters, Isam is one of the bright spots... he may not address all the issues, but he is doing his part.

In social media you can easily get the answer to if people are interested in finding out how BCB is utilising money for the development of Bangladesh Cricket, just posted on FB and you will see the result. The audience is big, and I have posted on FB to see the reaction, it was big.

The problem here is Isam mostly writes articles that are common knowledge. As a journalist he should write about things that are unknown/uncommon and try to investigate on behalf of fans where there is a audience. You see the English journalist they do this very well, the moment they see that a audience is building up, they do their research and come up with good detailed articles.

In my view his articles have been too pro BCB these days and common knowledge sort of articles.

Fazal
July 20, 2017, 11:11 AM
The problem here is Isam mostly writes articles that are common knowledge. As a journalist he should write about things that are unknown/uncommon and try to investigate on behalf of fans where there is a audience. You see the English journalist they do this very well, the moment they see that a audience is building up, they do their research and come up with good detailed articles.

In my view his articles have been too pro BCB these days and common knowledge sort of articles.

Not necessarily, you have different type of reporters/journalist in the industry. the type you mentioned are more like "investigative reporters". Not every journalist need to be investigative reporters. Isam mainly writes to cricinfo, and it has its limitation what he writes and what he doesn't. The sports reporters in the Bangladesh newspaper have more leverage and most likely better platform to write investigative reports. But they are the one, who are failing to address your issues not Isam in cricinfo.

SportingBD
July 20, 2017, 11:18 AM
Not necessarily, you have different type of reporters/journalist in the industry. the type you mentioned are more like "investigative reporters". Not every journalist need to be investigative reporters. Isam mainly writes to cricinfo, and it has its limitation what he writes and what he doesn't. The sports reporters in the Bangladesh newspaper have more leverage and most likely better platform to write investigative reports. But they are the one, who are failing to address your issues not Isam in cricinfo.

I have seen cricinfo Journalist from other nations do investigative research.

It maybe that Isam doesn't have those qualities to carry out investigative research work.

We only have one BD journalist on Cricinfo, when others have min. 2 or more.
Hence we are limited to Isam, that's all. Would have been better if there were more.

aklemalp
July 20, 2017, 11:21 AM
Cricinfo is a private company, they recruit who they want to...and to an extent determine what news they want their journalists to report.

I don't think Isam is freelance.

Fazal
July 20, 2017, 11:24 AM
Cricinfo is a private company, they recruit who they want to...and to an extent determine what news they want their journalists to report.

Exactly.

SportingBD
July 20, 2017, 11:25 AM

How do you know that? They don't put a restriction on information being shared with public that has a audience. I feel that he just doesn't have the skill. Most other nation's journalist are able to carry out good investigative research work and write detailed articles, he can't be the only one that has restriction specifically for him?

aklemalp
July 20, 2017, 11:30 AM
^^Case in point: Fazal's post (Post #12)

Fazal
July 20, 2017, 11:30 AM
I feel that he just doesn't have the skill. Most other nation's journalist are able to carry out good investigative research work and write detailed articles, he can't be the only one that has restriction specifically for him?

"I feel he doesn't have the skill "(for investigative reporting) is one thing but accusing a reporter as "Agent of BCB" (in the headline) is completely different thing my friend. That's why some of us came to defend Isam.

SportingBD
July 20, 2017, 11:33 AM
^^Case in point: Fazal's post (Post #12)

There is no limitation if you do good investigative research work. There has been many good articles written in cricinfo recently, regards to pay disputes, board/players disputes, Indian cricket saga etc, very good detailed resourceful articles. He just doesn't have the skills to reach those level of journalism, sadly.

SportingBD
July 20, 2017, 11:34 AM
"I feel he doesn't have the skill "(for investigative reporting) is one thing but accusing a reporter as "Agent of BCB" (in the headline) is completely different thing my friend. That's why some of us came to defend Isam.

When his articles have been unbalanced, more pro BCB, one can question that.

Fazal
July 20, 2017, 11:39 AM
Journalism is a broad field like Engineering for example. "Investigative Reporting" is a one specialized area of the whole spectrum.

For example if we complain why a telecommunication Engineer cannot design a bridge (structural Engineer) how fair complain it is?

aklemalp
July 20, 2017, 11:40 AM
Isam needs to log on and settle this thing once and for all.

Fazal
July 20, 2017, 11:44 AM
When his articles have been unbalanced, more pro BCB, one can question that.

Are you questioning his articles which you throught pro BCB? Then it will be helpful to point those out for discussion. vague accusation doesn't help us understand from where you are coming from.

In a general term aren't we all Pro-BCB by default unless BCB make a wrong move? Not sure where this Pro-BCB vs Anti-BCB is comming from.

Shadow
July 20, 2017, 12:14 PM
Isam had previously reported the blemishes of domestic cricket. You can read his articles on Dpl 2016 season, second division cricket etc. He is not an agent of BCB. At times he even went as far as reporting the controversial news of personal life of cricketers which shouldn't be there in a sports dedicated site. So he has his flaws.

SportingBD
July 20, 2017, 12:47 PM
Are you questioning his articles which you throught pro BCB? Then it will be helpful to point those out for discussion. vague accusation doesn't help us understand from where you are coming from.

In a general term aren't we all Pro-BCB by default unless BCB make a wrong move? Not sure where this Pro-BCB vs Anti-BCB is comming from.

His silence on matters related to the directors failures in regards to use of funds/arrangement of tours etc that can hamper the development process of our young cricketers. He is very quick to run articles on players personal life, but unable to write articles when it comes to the elites? especially when they have failed in their roles, e.g. head of operations etc.

@Shadow,

I'm not sure if Isam genuinely does any work apart from copying and editing what has already been published in the Bengali/English newspapers in BD? Many times, I have found, what ever he published on X day, has been published already 2-3 day before in the Bangladesh media.

Once again, I reiterate, I don't think his a good journalist.
Perhaps the best in BD, but the least skilful on cricinfo if you compare to others.

kalpurush
July 20, 2017, 03:36 PM
Isam is Bangladesh -> A full package -> aabeg probon ebong khaddo roshik! Tobey, lekhey valo! :)

Tigers_eye
July 20, 2017, 04:11 PM

Some of his articles, I don't see any value in them.Please stop reading his articles since reading valueless articles are WASTE of time. Use that time fruitfully. Do your own investigation and write your own article instead of trying to find faults on valueless articles (according to you). And if you can't do that then stop criticizing. :facepalm:

Tigers_eye
July 20, 2017, 04:14 PM
^ Food for your BCB criticizing article. Do research how many A team tours BD had and how many A team tour all the test playing nations had. Same with the U-19 teams, say last 5 years. Make tables and graphs. Publish it in BC. Local newspapers will love it. We will love it. I will love it.

bujhee kom
July 20, 2017, 04:20 PM
Isam is Bangladesh -> A full package -> aabeg probon ebong khaddo roshik! Tobey, lekhey valo! :)

Ohh dada...Ja bolechen apni...Dizzy bhai khetey khub balobasen...Uni biriyani aar Morog pulau + rezala + Chorbi wala Goru + Fatty Ruhi-Pngash macher peti + boro boro Brahmanbaria-er Koi maach etc. dekhley unar mathar thik thakey naa...uni ekjon Bhoyanok khaiddo rosik!

^...
Local newspapers will love it. We will love it. I will love it.

Yes, yes...we love you...I love you!

SportingBD
July 20, 2017, 04:36 PM
^ Food for your BCB criticizing article. Do research how many A team tours BD had and how many A team tour all the test playing nations had. Same with the U-19 teams, say last 5 years. Make tables and graphs. Publish it in BC. Local newspapers will love it. We will love it. I will love it.

Very good work for Isam. Comparative journalism.

He should look into this. At least he can claim he did the research etc. :up:

Good suggestion.

SportingBD
July 20, 2017, 04:38 PM
Please stop reading his articles since reading valueless articles are WASTE of time. Use that time fruitfully. Do your own investigation and write your own article instead of trying to find faults on valueless articles (according to you). And if you can't do that then stop criticizing. :facepalm:

I'm not a journalist, otherwise I would have.

Secondly, we have limited option, its Isam or nothing.

His the only one that covers BD cricket in cricinfo.

mufi_02
July 20, 2017, 07:46 PM
I think his last piece (released today) about how BD finds and grooms talent was very good. It was very thorough and investigative. I learned many things that I didn't know earlier.

I have had my fair share of arguments with him. At one point I called him a failed SLA who bashes current players coz he couldn't make it anywhere near the national team. I wanted him to be the next Rabeed Imam. But then realized Isam has his own style and is a good writer even though gets dramatic and cheesy. But still way way better than the likes of Utpal Shuvro

"brisbane er surjaster aloy shakib er molin chehara bheshe utheche.." is typical Utpal and God that was cringeworthy!

But to call him agent of BCB..even more cringeworthy

Jadukor
July 20, 2017, 08:01 PM
Click bait thread title dewar kono dorkar asey boley ami mone korina

aklemalp
July 20, 2017, 08:08 PM
'Agent' 007

Shadow
July 20, 2017, 10:21 PM
Anyone else likes reading Andrew Fidel Fernando's works ?

jeesh
July 20, 2017, 10:24 PM
SportingBD why dont you give it a shot? See if you can come up with some articles.

He is at ESPN because he is the very best.

SportingBD
July 21, 2017, 03:49 AM
I think his last piece (released today) about how BD finds and grooms talent was very good. It was very thorough and investigative. I learned many things that I didn't know earlier.

I have had my fair share of arguments with him. At one point I called him a failed SLA who bashes current players coz he couldn't make it anywhere near the national team. I wanted him to be the next Rabeed Imam. But then realized Isam has his own style and is a good writer even though gets dramatic and cheesy. But still way way better than the likes of Utpal Shuvro

"brisbane er surjaster aloy shakib er molin chehara bheshe utheche.." is typical Utpal and God that was cringeworthy!

But to call him agent of BCB..even more cringeworthy

The title of Isams new article: How Bangladesh is finding and developing its talent?

Could you please show me where he writes about how BCB develops those talents? In the whole article it was about how Bangladesh finds talents. Many talents have been found over the years, many have faded away. So I ask, how do Bangladesh/BCB develop those talents? By making them sit home for nearly two years? Sending them to play with kids in Australia? By not giving a damn about arranging any matches for U-19 team? Is that how BCB develops those talents? If not, how?

Wouldn't you expect a good journalist to have a balanced article? Covering all the main points? I have read the whole article yesterday before opening this thread, couldn't even get the answer to how and what BCB are doing to develop our talents from his article. It was more about the system in place to find talents! And even than he doesn't mention how if they are not looked after well or coached well, they may fade away like many others before. It was an article full of information, nothing else.

MHRAM
July 21, 2017, 08:17 AM
Got to side with sportingBD on this one.

What is BCB doing about our domestic cricketers. Why is BPL so substandard. Why don't we have U-19 and A team series more often?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

SportingBD
July 21, 2017, 08:29 AM
Got to side with sportingBD on this one.

What is BCB doing about our domestic cricketers. Why is BPL so substandard. Why don't we have U-19 and A team series more often?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

As I mentioned before, Isam neglects key issues.

Maybe out of fear of backlash from BCB directors.

He most of the time reports one side of the coin.

mufi_02
July 21, 2017, 08:43 AM
The title of Isams new article: How Bangladesh is finding and developing its talent?

Could you please show me where he writes about how BCB develops those talents? In the whole article it was about how Bangladesh finds talents.

did you even read the whole article? How BD finds is similar to how BCB finds. Its synonymous on this case. but here is this snippet for your reference --

Bangladesh's development programme in brief

--Sixty district-level coaches in charge of finding raw talent in the 64 districts of the country

--Trials and tournaments help select players for the divisional level - run by ten coaches; selected players progress to a national camp

--Nearly 4800 cricketers registered in each district's Under-14, U-16 and U-18 teams each year for the last five years

--Players from inter-district tournaments progress to inter-divisional age-group tournaments

--A new three-team challenger series is played by the best age-group cricketers in the country

--Age-group national teams and an U-19 World Cup every two years (Bangladesh reached the semis in 2016)

--An exchange programme with Cricket Association of Bengal

SportingBD
July 21, 2017, 08:58 AM
Still can't see where it says how BCB/Bangladesh develop talents? The above is the process of the development program. Doesn't mention anything about how the talents (Sabbir, Mosa, Anamul, Liton etc) gets developed? No mention of how players are developed. The article is more about how BCB finds talents with different programs/competitions. It is loaded with one sided information.

Neglects to mention about how when those talent reach senior team, many fade away. Why?

His role as journalist should be to show all sides of the coin. Not just one side.

Tigers_eye
July 22, 2017, 03:19 PM
I'm not a journalist, otherwise I would have.

Secondly, we have limited option, its Isam or nothing.

His the only one that covers BD cricket in cricinfo.1st, one doesn't have to be a journalist to write an article, based on research. Any college student knows how to write an article.

2nd, you are doing a disservice to your OWN talent saying you are limited. "Desire", "hunger" is all needed. You passion hasn't reached to the point yet to do something about. Criticizing is whimpy option.

Who cares cricinfo, cricindo whatever it is. If you write what you feel, backed up with the research, cricindo will come to you to copy paste your take.

Try it. without trying you don't know your limit.

SportingBD
July 22, 2017, 03:27 PM
1st, one doesn't have to be a journalist to write an article, based on research. Any college student knows how to do.

2nd, you are doing a disservice to your OWN talent saying you are limited. "Desire", "hunger" is all needed. You passion hasn't reached to the point yet to do something about. Criticizing is whimpy option.

Who cares cricinfo, cricindo whatever it is. If you write what you feel, backed up with the research, cricindo will come to you to copy paste your take.

Try it. without trying you don't your limit.

Don't want to sit in front of the computer and waste hours collecting/analysing data's, aint my interest. On the other hand, Isam can easily get those data's, he doesn't have to waste hours unlike myself or any other fans, if they wish to back up their writing with concrete data's etc. He also has access to players, managers etc for proper quotes etc. In other words, he has all the necessary tools to do a good job.

It's his job, when he fails to write decent articles, we as fans can criticise.
There are some interesting topics out there, those that he is neglecting.
Perhaps, he can see this thread and take those ideas on board.

SportingBD
July 22, 2017, 03:50 PM
Topics such as:

The impact of South African T20 league on BPL.

What are the short term and long term consequences on BPL teams?

Can BPL franchises compete in monetary sense with franchises of South African T20 League?
- Make comparison here between the owners of both sets of franchise BPLvSAT20 (companies and their values)
- Make comparison with the market BD and SA in terms of cricket interest, sell outs, social following etc.
- Make comparison with the broadcasting rights, sponsors etc..
so many others.. these takes time.. but are interesting.

Have they considered a different window for SAT20 next year? so it doesn't clash with BPL?

There are many sub-questions under those key bulletins - these are interesting topics/research.

It called relevant journalism.

SportingBD
July 22, 2017, 04:34 PM
Perhaps a article on how the seniors did when they debuted vs the juniors now?

- A comparison of the first year of seniors debut vs the current juniors debut?

- The environment, expectation, skillset required in the past vs now?

- The challenges of earning big money these days and how it can impact the new players?

There are many questions that one could ask here.. and many that are interesting.
I am just coming out with things on my mind now.

aklemalp
July 22, 2017, 04:37 PM
Write about these with passion!!!!

SportingBD
July 22, 2017, 04:42 PM
Write about these with passion!!!!

Isam gets paid to write those articles.

I hope he makes use of the mentioned ideas here.

It's better than just translating or editing those Bengali newspapers.

aklemalp
July 22, 2017, 04:44 PM
With gusto, of course.

SportingBD
July 23, 2017, 05:17 AM
I hope Isam can one day write articles like this:

Patrick Patterson: An Unquiet Mind
http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/patrick-patterson-an-unquiet-mind-4762590/

incredible read. You can tell when a journalist does a masterpiece.

SportingBD
July 23, 2017, 05:23 AM
I hope Isam can one day write articles like this:

Patrick Patterson: An Unquiet Mind
http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/patrick-patterson-an-unquiet-mind-4762590/

incredible read. You can tell when a journalist does a masterpiece.

Perhaps he could write about the "Lost talents of Bangladesh" over the years.:)

Vahroone
July 23, 2017, 07:19 AM
Perhaps he could write about the "Lost talents of Bangladesh" over the years.:)

Are you going to write an article or not?

SportingBD
July 23, 2017, 07:23 AM
Are you going to write an article or not?

Nope, waiting for Isam's next article.

aklemalp
July 23, 2017, 07:39 AM
Out of sight, out of mind.

Let's not bank on Isam alone to do this.

There are many more sports writers in Bangladesh, beseech them also to do this.

SportingBD
July 23, 2017, 07:48 AM
Isam is the best amongst the Bangladeshi journalist, no doubt.
But the others have a track record of poor journalism, take the recent Tamim incident.

Also, Isam is the only BD journalist that works for Cricinfo, wish we had more.
Maybe this way, there would be more competition as to who comes up with better articles.

At the moment, Isam has no competition. His like the head of Bangladesh cricket on ESPN.

aklemalp
July 23, 2017, 07:49 AM
I think u need to take down him contact info and email or call him.

Doing this here will be the least likely to gain his attention.

SportingBD
July 23, 2017, 07:53 AM
I think u need to take down him contact info and email or call him.

Doing this here will be the least likely to gain his attention.

Not after his attention.

Just thought if other members felt the same:

His journalism more pro-BCB and the neglecting of key issues/topics.

aklemalp
July 23, 2017, 07:56 AM
You brought up topics.

So it looks like you are trying very hard for him to report on these issues.

SportingBD
July 23, 2017, 08:05 AM
You brought up topics.

So it looks like you are trying very hard for him to report on these issues.

As a fan, these are the issues/topics I expect to find answers too.

As a Journalist, one should try to provide information where there is interest/audience. Isam hasn't been able to capture that gap in the market.

I'm solely critical of his articles because I believe he has been reporting too pro-bcb recently.

Has he written/reported on the failure of BCB to arrange any tours when Pakistan cancelled the tour? any reports on what are the precautionary measures BCB are taking if Australia does not tour? these are relevant journalism. How about the issue of U-19/A team tour? what stops him from reporting those?

These are the question that as fan, I would like answers to.
Is he afraid of BCB directors? why doesn't he report on those matters?

I wanted to know what other members think about this.

aklemalp
July 23, 2017, 08:06 AM
One word: impartiality

SportingBD
July 23, 2017, 08:09 AM
One word: impartiality

He has failed on that.

He hasn't reported fairly, showing one side of the coin is not being impartial.

aklemalp
July 23, 2017, 08:11 AM
Then, what's up next step?

Ask for his resignation if he fails to write about this?

SportingBD
July 23, 2017, 08:16 AM
Then, what's up next step?

Ask for his resignation if he fails to write about this?

Step up the game. Identify the gap. Be fair in your reporting. That's all.

Because sooner or later, more fans will start asking questions about his journalism.

When something starts small.. if you don't stop it.. it grows big in long term.

SportingBD
August 23, 2017, 12:37 PM
Thank you Isam. This article is written beautifully.

http://www.thecricketmonthly.com/story/1117130/tamim-s-time

Have to credit when someone does a good job! here I think his done an excellent one.

aklemalp
August 23, 2017, 12:41 PM
Agent Responsible a la Agent Sterling Archer

Yankees
August 28, 2017, 01:33 AM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/...eam-management

This article above is one of the things I don't like about Isam. He plays favorites with certain players.

He again brings up Mullah and says that his drop was some sort of "punishment." FFS, he was dropped because he literallly has 1 century after a decade of tests. How does somebody who gets paid to follow BD cricket not understand that?

Talks about giving Sabbir a long run in the lower order. Probably so he can write another "importance of Sabbir" article.

Imrul Kayes not being comfortable "at 3". Hint, he wants Imrul at 2.

No mention of Liton, Nasir, Subashis. Liton only lost his spot due to injury, he's the most deserving youngster, but doesn't even get one mention in an article about "youngsters"

Isam has his favorite players, and always builds narratives around them. Conveniently leaves out things that are not in their favor and provides his own subjective views as truth.