PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Sydney want to go on a road trip.

DinRaat.
August 8, 2017, 07:05 AM
So during my break, my brother(14) and my parents may go on a road trip. To Birdsville and cross the simpson desert by car.

Does anyone from Banglacricket.com want to tag along, its our first time going on a really long drive(will cover close to 1600km)

Send me a message and I will tell you when we will set off.

But you gotta have a 4WD.

http://www.trapptours.com.au/here/wp-content/gallery/4wd-tour-simpson-desert/4WD-tour-simpson-desert-QAA-Line-Simpson-Desert.jpg

iDumb
August 8, 2017, 09:31 AM
Yes take a stranger from here for your family trip .sounds like the perfect plan ... what could possibly go wrong in that long drive ....

Roy_1
August 8, 2017, 09:45 AM
Enjoy your trip bro.

Road to Ladakh, my best road trip so far.

Roy_1
August 8, 2017, 10:10 AM
Yes take a stranger from here for your family trip .sounds like the perfect plan ... what could possibly go wrong in that long drive ....

During our trip from Manali to Leh we met a group of Israeli backpackers and two Russian wannabe hippie couples hitchhiking through the rough terrain, we were a huge gang of nearly 20 bikers so we took them in, they were smoking some awesome shi*t, too bad I don't do weed while riding.

But your point is valid too, better to avoid strangers when you are with family.

DinRaat.
August 8, 2017, 10:27 AM

Obviously,I wont take someone who has just made an account two minutes ago,I call them and meet them.There two other families going

aklemalp
August 8, 2017, 10:48 AM
When will this take place?

As far as I know, Australia is in Winter.

Tigers_eye
August 8, 2017, 02:32 PM
Yes take a stranger from here for your family trip .sounds like the perfect plan ... what could possibly go wrong in that long drive ....You missed the last sentence.

He asking them to tag along with their own 4WD. :) Not in the same car. :lol:

No serial killer ....

DinRaat.
August 8, 2017, 06:05 PM
When will this take place?

As far as I know, Australia is in Winter.

Summer is just around the corner

RealSports
August 9, 2017, 08:35 AM
Pretty creepy thread if you ask me.

DinRaat.
August 9, 2017, 08:44 AM
Pretty creepy thread if you ask me.

Are you getting some ideas from the movie Wolf Creek, Dont worry, I'll let you say the shahada before I gut you in the desert

:D

brockley
August 9, 2017, 05:12 PM
Wolf Creek.:floor:
Have a good trip.:up:
Not me mate still settling in,many boxes to unpack.

aklemalp
August 9, 2017, 05:17 PM
Summer is just around the corner

That's another 4 months away