PDA

View Full Version : "I expect our four senior players to put a price on their wicket,"- Mashrafe Mortaza

aklemalp
August 14, 2017, 11:49 AM
The BD ODI skipper gave his thoughts on the series against Australia starting later this month.

He wants the batsmen to stay in the middle and bat.

I hope they listen to these words of advice from Mashrafe

They must put up a statement in the middle that the young players can follow. Tamim is in the best form of his career. He and Imrul can provide a good start. We have Shakib and [Mehidy Hasan] in our spin department. If one of the fast bowlers have a good spell of three or four wickets, there will be a possibility for us. These will be expected when the situation arises in the match.

LINK:http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh-v-australia-2017/content/story/1116617.html

aklemalp
August 14, 2017, 01:01 PM
So Kayes, Tamim, Mushfiqur, and Shakib are all expected to step up against an Aussie attack that is lacking some of their firepower.

Hope they exceed these expectations.

Yankees
August 15, 2017, 02:35 AM
Expect to be disappointed, Mr. Mortaza.

DinRaat.
August 15, 2017, 03:41 AM
Expect to be disappointed, Mr. Mortaza.

Ditto.

Shakib Al Hasan will once again run away.

Roy_1
August 15, 2017, 04:46 AM
Ditto.

He still is your best player in any format by a country mile, this recent bad patch with the bowl is temporary, players like him always reinvent themselves at some point or the other.

bujhee kom
August 15, 2017, 12:39 PM
I expect us to...

Arekta du-line-er Kobita likhey fellam...

"Asoon, hamra jookti-torker maddhomey somossar somadhan kori...
Tarpor sobai sobaikey sojorey japtey dhori..."

Roy_1
August 15, 2017, 12:49 PM
I expect us to...

Arekta du-line-er Kobita likhey fellam...

"Asoon, hamra jookti-torker maddhomey somossar somadhan kori...
Tarpor sobai sobaikey sojorey japtey dhori..."

Kobitar bhut chepeche BK dar mathay, is it raining too much over there in UK ? :D

Yankees
August 15, 2017, 12:50 PM
Ditto.

The dude scored a century and was the highest wicket taker in the last test we played (and won), but sure let's put all the blame on Shakib. It's all his fault for playing with a bunch of bolods.

bujhee kom
August 15, 2017, 01:53 PM
Kobitar bhut chepeche BK dar mathay, is it raining too much over there in UK ? :D

Khub kobita aschey gow Roy...Kobitas are coming out of my naak/mookh/kaan...Now I am writing some Prem-er Kobitas for my wife...
Roy, btw I am in NYC, not UK...

Roy_1
August 15, 2017, 02:15 PM
Khub kobita aschey gow Roy...Kobitas are coming out of my naak/mookh/kaan...Now I am writing some Prem-er Kobitas for my wife...
Roy, btw I am in NYC, not UK...

My bad :D

Chaliye jan dada, darun hochhe, loke shomalochona kore koruk, kobita must go on:big_hug:

I envy you, amar pete guli korleo kobita ber hobe na :(

Yankees
August 15, 2017, 06:02 PM
Kobitas are coming out of my naak/mookh/kaan...

I got kobitas coming out of my ponder tiya. sometimes its loud and proud, sometimes silent but deadly.

Eclipse
August 15, 2017, 10:12 PM
We also expect our seniors to retire on time. If only they listened to our wishes.

Night_wolf
August 15, 2017, 10:27 PM
We I also expect our Bangladesh seniors to retire on time. If only they listened to our my wishes.

there fixed it

Eclipse
August 15, 2017, 11:45 PM
there fixed it

:smh: .....

jeesh
August 16, 2017, 12:41 AM
there fixed it

Too Good! :lol:

godzilla
August 16, 2017, 08:13 AM
How are y'all already Bashing Shakib before the series even started? The fella actually played very well in his last test match not too long ago. Took 6 wickets in total and scored a century. Not to mention, he seems to be inform aswell, looking at this performance from CPL. Some of Y'all need some reality check sometimes. SERIOUSLY! :facepalm:

RealSports
August 16, 2017, 09:18 AM
All the players should contribute is the motto. I hope Mominul returns to the side. I will still continue to stick with Sarker as Tamim's partner due to his recent test performances. Mahmudullah shouldn't be in the test side.

R0ssei
August 16, 2017, 11:47 AM
BD er khobor ase!!!

bujhee kom
August 16, 2017, 12:02 PM
Yeah, it will be a tough test for BD cricket, I mean for the national team.

Amar kintoo kemun jani bhoy bhoy lagchey...

bujhee kom
August 16, 2017, 12:03 PM
I got kobitas coming out of my ponder tiya. sometimes its loud and proud, sometimes silent but deadly.

Arrey Yankees bhaiyo, no wonder the thread is smelling very bad. Apnakey ami haat jore korey onurodh korchi, Apni deem khawa cherey diin!

Roy_1
August 16, 2017, 01:25 PM

WTF :lol:

Seems Bush had been bombing all the wrong places looking for Chemical/Biological weapons :D

Yankees
August 16, 2017, 02:14 PM
Arrey Yankees bhaiyo, no wonder the thread is smelling very bad. Apnakey ami haat jore korey onurodh korchi, Apni deem khawa cherey diin!

Sorry BK bhai. ki korbo, deem bortha and gorom gorom chanachur to amar prio kabar.

Yankees
August 16, 2017, 02:14 PM
WTF :lol:

Seems Bush had been bombing all the wrong places looking for Chemical/Biological weapons :D

just call me BOOM BOOM Afridi

DinRaat.
August 16, 2017, 05:48 PM
Banglacricket has been spiced up again.

BD_TigerZ
August 17, 2017, 06:46 AM
Senior this senior that if anything it's the juniors that need to stand up.. been riding on seniors too much for my liking.

MHRAM
August 17, 2017, 08:55 AM
Senior this senior that if anything it's the juniors that need to stand up.. been riding on seniors too much for my liking.

I agree

What happened to our newbies. They don't contribute at all when it matters. Mosaddek Soumya Sabbir all haven't done enough to be in the side on merit but rather potential. Time is running out for them
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

bujhee kom
August 17, 2017, 09:07 AM
Ji bhais and apus....

Sobbaikey bhalo kheltey hobey..Buras and youngens, all...Or else no pay check!

This is a job, a chakuri...this is not a hobby, or a sosur-barir jamai ador/dawath...this is not iccha hoilo khellam, aar ajkey bhalo lagtesey naa, khelbo naa...shodhu market-e market-e bokhatey cheley-der moton ghurey berabo...

Each game is a single project. Sometimes some will flop and fail. Next game everyone must work and try harder. Because, if you have pay check-er maya, I bet your behind, you will play like you are fighting guerilla battle to save your own life.
Peter khida ...there must be khida/khuda...then everyone will play good.

BTW, I work hard, because? Because, I have peter khida, I have a wife, we have to eat.

bujhee kom
August 17, 2017, 09:13 AM
Sobbaikey koshto korey kheltey hobey....beyam kortey hobey...
Sob kichu khetey hobey...
Shaak-Sabji, Mangsho, Maach, Murgir Deem, Makhon, Rooti, Fol-fruit etc. etc.
Sudhu mangsho khailey cholbey naa...sob kichu khaitey hobey...Mangsho naa thkley bhaat kaboo naa, ta hobey naa, ta hobey...taholey day after day Upaash thaktey hobey!

aklemalp
August 17, 2017, 09:21 AM
Is mominul considered a senior now?

Rifat
August 17, 2017, 04:02 PM
I am pretty pissed about the Mominul Exclusion to be honest. I understand a lack of form but a player of his caibre should not be left out of the test side.

DinRaat.
August 17, 2017, 07:52 PM
Expect to be Disappointed.