PDA

View Full Version : When will we see the end of selection for Shafiul?

sakib12
August 28, 2017, 12:21 PM
Can't bowl can't bat dropped an important catch when will he be kicked out?it's like playing with a player down.

aklemalp
August 28, 2017, 12:57 PM
Control. Breathe.

Exhale.

Feel better?

sakib12
August 28, 2017, 01:02 PM
https://images.supersport.com/2017/4/Shafiul-Islam-161007-Celebrates-G-300.jpg

What a terrifying sight for Warner....lol look at those muscular arms......he is the second coming of Shoaib Akhtar

Tigers_eye
August 28, 2017, 03:44 PM
If you think Shafiul is not good enough then go after the selectors, not him. He plays because the selectors, coaches, captain allows that to happen. Can you comprehend that?

shakibrulz
August 29, 2017, 01:31 AM
Um, your pace cupboard is bare af. Fizz aside, if Shahid is injured, it doesn't matter who the other pacer is. And Shafiul seems a better option than Rubel, Robiul etc

Mas_UK25
August 29, 2017, 01:46 AM
Shafiul has no pace, penetration to trouble even my local sunday league cricketers with the REDBALL. Unless the wicket has lots of swing, which this wicket and anywhere in BD won't have for TEST.

Kamrul Islam, can reverse swing, shown it against England, this wicket he is better suited than Shafiul. Rubel is a no no, for test. Shubasish has decent pace and carry, also a better option than Shafiul. Then there's Abul Hasan who can bat better than any tailenders in BD, which is bonus as being a pacer.

Last but not least. Taskin Ahmed, whom I think should be in the test for great learning and experience because he has to be the lead pacer once mash goes in ODI. Taskin has pace, energy and that fast fast bowler factor. If shafiul in the side to make up numbers (which he really he has done this match so far), then I suppose Taskin might as well be that, even if he doesnt do well as long as he gains more experience which hence in the long run benefits BDESH cricket.

THINK LONGTERM. Taskin is future.

jeesh
August 29, 2017, 03:55 AM
I hope he makes up for his poor bowling and dropped catch with some runs at least.

roman
August 29, 2017, 08:47 AM
He does well in nets, practice match and ask good questions according to Mr. Walsh.

aklemalp
August 29, 2017, 09:16 AM
I convinced that Shafiul is muscular than Kraigg Brathwaite