PDA

View Full Version : Feedback from my trip

oracle
May 18, 2004, 08:52 AM
Good Morning everyone! I am back in the states after what has been a exhausting trip. I am tired and need a day to catch up with developments in the board. One of which is my new duty as a moderator.

I am opening this thread primarily to pass some information about bangladesh tours. These are observations that might come handy to anyone planning a trip.

1- BD players are touched by the show of support from BC. Most of them are aware of this site.

2- High praises from the 3 BD journalists. Rabeed rates our articles very highly. He visits our site

3- Our players have offered free tickets if any BD fans show up the day before a match. These tickets are usually given to their family members.

4- This tour management is open and approachable. Interviews are available to BC. However, I was pressed for time so could'nt sqeeze it in.

Meanwhile, as I could'nt upload the pictures there I will try to upload all the shots into our album. However, Videotaping was a no no. Don,t try to sneak in a camcorder because the Broadcasters come down hard on this.

Nascer
May 18, 2004, 08:56 AM
[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Nascer]

chinaman
May 18, 2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by oracle
BD players are touched by the show of support from BC. Most of them are aware of this site.

Man, you are so lucky. Wish I can spend hours talking to you and hear the story, every single bit of it!

Zunaid
May 18, 2004, 09:33 AM
One simple solution - Oracle publishes his trip journal on BanglaCricket...

pagol-chagol
May 18, 2004, 09:37 AM
thanks for the nice article earlier. I am looking forward to your 2nd game report. Feel like I owe you part of your trip expense.

Nasif
May 18, 2004, 10:39 AM
Wow! Our assumption was true. BD players do know about the site.

Please do write details of every part of your trip.

say
May 18, 2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by nasif
Wow! Our assumption was true. BD players do know about the site.

I'm sure Sujon doesn't :P

paco
May 18, 2004, 11:49 AM
oracle, why only 3 pics ?

fwullah
May 18, 2004, 12:24 PM
What's a BC? Abbreviation of what?

fwullah
May 18, 2004, 12:25 PM
Bangla Cricket = BC?

rafiq
May 18, 2004, 04:37 PM
yes

Tehsin
May 18, 2004, 09:41 PM
Oracle ... good to have you back. On second thought, why are you back so early ? We have one ODI and the tests still to be played. *sigh*