PDA

View Full Version : Team, Weather and Prediction for 3rd ODI

paco
May 18, 2004, 11:52 AM
Team

Well, what does it matter - we'll lose anyways

Weather

Tomorrow: Variable clouds with scattered showers in the morning followed by more widespread showers and a few thundershowers in the afternoon. High near 85F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Prediction

If it doesn't rain, then we'll lose

Carte Blanche
May 18, 2004, 12:48 PM
We will win tomorrow.

(Jeez, I can't believe I'm saying this. I said the same thing during the 2nd match, and lost a bet.)

Flip Master Mick
May 18, 2004, 03:50 PM
my selection for the 3rd ODI....

Hannan Sarkar
Manzur Rana
Habib-ul-Bashar
Rajin Saleh
Mohammad Ashraf
Faisal Hussain
Khaled Masud
Khaled Mahmud
Abdur Razzaq
Tareq Aziz
Tapash Baisya

the exclusion of rafique is solely because of the insignificance of the match vis-a-vis the series.

Flip Master Mick
May 18, 2004, 03:53 PM
and another thing...

we never expected to win the series. so why all the gloomy faces here, huh? we were competitive in both the matches. yes. our batting was horrendous. but so were theirs. blame the pitch folks and have faith in bd. :)

Arnab
May 18, 2004, 04:18 PM
We need to win. Nothing less than a win. Nothing but the best available team should play.

EngWIndian
May 18, 2004, 04:41 PM
Tino will get a 5'ver tomorrow:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

and hopefully Bradshaw will continue with his outstanding bowling figures.

I asked for a Dwayne Smith century before the 2nd ODI:-/ and he came up with 62 n/o:bravo:, so again... show us a hundred !:ninja:

Good Luck to both teams tomorrow, and weather should be fine.

Rubu
May 18, 2004, 06:11 PM
according to prothom-alo, alok in not in the 12 men squad decleared today for the 3rd odi. faisal and raj both are there. so, one of them gonna have the debut tomorrow.

Another thing: lara is not playing the 3rd odi either.

abhs
May 18, 2004, 11:40 PM
From a post of the Caribbean site (http://www.caribbeancricket.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=25119):

It's not raining there right now, it hasn't really rained in about a week, it don't look like it's going to rain tomorrow. They've only had very brief sprinkles here and there. From experience, those showers will come down and last for less than 10 minutes and then it's bright hot sunshine again.

sage
May 19, 2004, 03:01 AM
Good no rain!!

WI2debone
May 19, 2004, 03:15 AM
Grenada owes us some good weather for this game today!!!!

Man the best team win ...... Will the Tigers roar today?????