PDA

View Full Version : BPL Match Match 11-12 KT Vs CHV ; RK Vs CV

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 01:22 AM
Getting disinterested as days going with foreign players taking important roles... but hope today is different lol

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 01:42 AM
After the month long beating at the hands of South Afric, all national players seems to be stuck in that negative momentum. I want Taskin and the other national team players to do well today

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 01:49 AM
its not even that... the extra foreign player is killing the game.

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 02:21 AM
Pathetic batting so far. Come on Ryad play sensibly now

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 02:46 AM
what brainless batting from Rossow

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 02:53 AM
Another 120 score i suppose

Rifat
November 12, 2017, 02:59 AM
140 may be interesting

Rifat
November 12, 2017, 03:03 AM
tanbir hayder not bowling too bad, maybe cause the pitch is helpful that's why. but it was absolutely moronic and suicidal to debut him in NZ(as nadim sayz: Spinner's Koborestan)

Rifat
November 12, 2017, 03:08 AM
On these pitches you should look to target 150. definitely defendable

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 03:08 AM
problem is, Tanbir doesnt have a good wrongun... just plain leggies isnt effective in int cricket unless its a massive turning wicket

MHRAM
November 12, 2017, 03:23 AM
What a catch from Anamul.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

MHRAM
November 12, 2017, 03:25 AM
Getting disinterested as days going with foreign players taking important roles... but hope today is different lol

Sunzamul Taskin Riad have played important roles today.

Locals are starting to dominate

MHRAM
November 12, 2017, 03:26 AM
Why bowl spinners at the death?

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 03:27 AM
Sunzamul Taskin Riad have played important roles today.

Locals are starting to dominate

more interested in the batting... Riyad has done well today. But wanna see Mosaddek, Nazmul, Mominul, Sohan, Soumya, Bijoy bat well

and what I meant was our locals to get proper chances at their original spots.. so far foreign batsmen have been given the top spots

MHRAM
November 12, 2017, 03:27 AM
I like this Ariful hawuo kid, bats well at the lower order. More brains that Zia

MHRAM
November 12, 2017, 03:28 AM
more interested in the batting... Riyad has done well today. But wanna see Mosaddek, Nazmul, Mominul, Sohan, Soumya, Bijoy bat well

Ariful Haque should please you. Demolition job. More brain and maturity then Ishtar man Sabbir

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 03:29 AM
Shabash ariful haque. Good to see local boys playing shots

Rifat
November 12, 2017, 03:29 AM
tanbir is absolutely trash bowler spoke too soon

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 03:30 AM
Tanbir just got smokeddd

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 03:31 AM
Khulna came back well... really well and courtesy of 2 locals. Riyad kept scoring well under pressure and now Ariful hitting at the end

Jadukor
That was some hitting... i was falling asleep and now fully awake

MHRAM
From 140 expected Target to almost 170/175 now.

On the other hand Ctg Vikings have Misbah

Jadukor
tanbir is absolutely trash bowler spoke too soon

That reversal didnt take long:lol:

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 03:34 AM
Roy's celebrations are getting annoying.. show your aggression in the bowling you moron

MHRAM
November 12, 2017, 03:34 AM
Roy after getting annihilated celebrates a wicket like he has won a world cup

MHRAM
November 12, 2017, 03:36 AM
Like I said there is nothing wrong with the pitch. Rangpur and Sylhet struggled because of poor batting.

Btw the straight boundaries are very short. 65 metre.

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 03:37 AM
No wonder west indians are champs in this format. So many power hitters

DinRaat.
November 12, 2017, 03:38 AM
Taskin is garbage.

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 03:40 AM
its been a great game so far.. good turnaround by KT... should defend this

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 03:41 AM
Wow this should be a winning score now. Well done Ariful haque.

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 03:45 AM
At this rate Taskin is going to set a record of conceding the highest amount of runs in a t20 tournament.

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 03:50 AM
Even Mash doesnt leak that much run.. and Mash is known as the weakest T20 bowler...

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 03:53 AM
and the day i pick Ronchi... :facepalm:

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 03:54 AM
but brilliant captaincy from Riyad.. didnt start with a spinner.. and went for the bowler that got smoked in the last game...

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 03:55 AM
game is over in first over lol... how stupid is Soumya

Night_wolf
November 12, 2017, 03:55 AM
lol abu jayed got 2 in 2

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 03:58 AM
and u see Abu Jayed celebration... who should be celebrating a lot more... and he didnt need to say "bain"""d after every wicket..

MHRAM
November 12, 2017, 04:01 AM
Soumya- does he have brain?

Sabbir Soumya will survive the Zombie apocalypse because zombies only look for brain

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 04:02 AM
Soumya- does he have brain?

Sabbir Soumya will survive the Zombie apocalypse because zombies only look for brain

:floor::floor::floor: u deserve an award for this

MHRAM
November 12, 2017, 04:05 AM
:floor::floor::floor: u deserve an award for this

Thanks

And CTG is looking down the barrel

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 04:16 AM
you just hit a 6... the over already went for 8 runs with 3 deliveries to go... mannn #jatigotoproblem

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 04:18 AM
Six marley porer bol e out hobei.. eta mone kono pathor er moddhe lokha asey

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 04:19 AM
Akhon Shafiul o bully kortese.. what has the world come to

Night_wolf
November 12, 2017, 04:22 AM
I seriously think Misbah came to play DPL not BPL

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 04:23 AM
I seriously think Misbah came to play DPL not BPL

Boundary marte hoito komor e betha laagey.. boyosh to ar kom na. Etarey anar dorkar ki chilo. Devalues the standard of the league and nothing else

MHRAM
November 12, 2017, 04:25 AM
This Russian anchor is filth

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 04:29 AM

She could be bad but why is she filth?

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 04:31 AM

I shouldnt say this but I feel like she was brought in BD for something else and then they thought might as well get the "most" out of her

Night_wolf
November 12, 2017, 04:40 AM
I shouldnt say this but I feel like she was brought in BD for something else and then they thought might as well get the "most" out of her

I think she is a friend of one the top BCB officials daughter or son who came to BD for a visit, when the BCB official saw her, he immediately thought "oh look white girl..this can add value to the tournament, get her on board, our BD nari anchors doesn't know anything about cricket anyway, how bad can she be"

DinRaat.
November 12, 2017, 04:42 AM
Bloody test cricketer Misbah, playing a test innings, ball eating piece of crap.

DinRaat.
November 12, 2017, 04:43 AM

I agree, but she is attractive, I guess they hired her because of sex appeal, no doubt!.

:D

Anyone know her name.

ahnaf
November 12, 2017, 04:50 AM
I agree, but she is attractive, I guess they hired her because of sex appeal, no doubt!.

Anyone know her name.

For research purpose i assume?

:lol:

Night_wolf
November 12, 2017, 04:52 AM

he already declared his research topic :lol::lol:

DinRaat.
November 12, 2017, 04:55 AM

For the sake of science!! :lol:

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 04:56 AM
"are u big cricket fans?" deaddd

DinRaat.
November 12, 2017, 05:12 AM
Hope Jayed gets a fifer, he genuinely deserves it.

Night_wolf
November 12, 2017, 05:29 AM
if mishba scored 40 of 37 instead of 30 of 37 we would have had a match now

Rinathq
November 12, 2017, 05:30 AM
so who gets the mom?

Riyad
Ariful
Rahi

Night_wolf
November 12, 2017, 05:31 AM
so who gets the mom?

Riyad
Ariful
Rahi

should be misbah

Roy_1
November 12, 2017, 06:11 AM
At this age Misbah should be playing "Danguly" with his grandkids not real cricket

Mas_UK25
November 12, 2017, 06:15 AM
I’m in with those who dislike this rule.

I totally hate this, whats going on with the 5foreigner rule. It’s abusing the system. Look at Chittagong today on has 2 Bangladeshi batsmen in the top 6. Wasn’t this bpl meant to help improve Bangladeshi players batting and bowling?

This is too much. Are the foreigners in charge or team management? Wth is going on. This had to freaking change, you can have five men for foreigners but one of the opener has to be Bangladeshi, number three has to Bangladeshi, three batsmen in the top 6 has to be Bangladeshi, opening bowler has to be Bangladeshi. Rest can be whatever.

We need to groom a number 3,find a good opening bowler for t20 and at the top with the bat a solid t20 opener and last not but not least the keeper has to be Deshi. This why we made this league - to help improve our deshi players. But by this open 5 foreigners in the side, anyone coming up, some teams have two foreigners opening the bat and bowling. OMD!! Might as well call it ‘Bangladesh-Foreigners T20 league’!

Mas_UK25
November 12, 2017, 06:16 AM
At this age Misbah should be playing "Danguly" with his grandkids not real cricket

Misbah should have the dignity ans stop trying to milk as much money. Retire from all cricket. You’re done and dusted for the pro game!

iDumb
November 12, 2017, 06:21 AM
Couldn't agree with you more mas on 5 foreign player ..Ridiculous ...

DinRaat.
November 12, 2017, 06:29 AM
Back for the second leg. Hopefully get to see more of the russian, maybe some of you guys will help me out and give me her name.

Mas_UK25
November 12, 2017, 06:31 AM
Couldn't agree with you more mas on 5 foreign player ..Ridiculous ...

They say it’s 3 minimum, 5 optional. Teams are picking 5 like as if it’s the minimum and compulsory. Seens like the coaches and team management don’t either understand or Maybe they don’t want to upser the foreigners by selecting 3 or 4, with many in the squad.

This has to change. Maybe fans need to take it to bcb page on social networks or email, bcb!

Mas_UK25
November 12, 2017, 06:32 AM
Back for the second leg. Hopefully get to see more of the russian, maybe some of you guys will help me out and give me her name.

I see you’ve fallen to the Russian virus. Another bites the dust!

simon
November 12, 2017, 07:17 AM
Lol i knew Momin will go cheaply today, it was a miracle he scored runs yesterday.

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 07:55 AM
All my players flopped big today. Now franklin goes.
Come on saifuddin get me some points please

DinRaat.
November 12, 2017, 08:12 AM
Is she actually Russian , I am skeptical.

Mas_UK25
November 12, 2017, 08:26 AM
BCB should send this mirpur pitch curator along with Hathuru Back to lankan. Useless guy. Can’t even make a decent pitch for bpl t20 matches!

Jadukor
November 12, 2017, 08:28 AM
:facepalm:Switched Nabi and Rashid Khan..

DinRaat.
November 12, 2017, 08:33 AM
91/7 , people actually pay to watch this.

This league is gonna make us an international joke.

Hostesses that can't speak English and asks fked questions like "How big fan of cricket", combined with no name commentators, lacklustre crowds and **** like production quality.

And this **** has been running for 5 years, clearly they just want to squeeze the BPL rag and make the most money in shortest amount of time while pissing on viewership quality.

Seriously cutting corners is in our Bengali blood, not trying to generalize but Engineering, Architecture and Infrastructure are prime examples; when we build something it is either with the worst parts or hand me downs from US and China

Let's not get started on Infrastructure our sewerage and road systems are at most designed by a 2 year old, buildings and flyovers collapse because builders hoard materials.

When will it stop

Roy_1
November 12, 2017, 08:41 AM
Is she actually Russian , I am skeptical.

Seems that Russian lady cast a spell on brother Dinu, too mesmerized to shift his focus back on cricket :D

Ontopic: Rashid and Nabi is a lethal combination, credit to AFG for producing such world class talents in such short span of time, they have a very bright future ahead.

Night_wolf
November 12, 2017, 08:47 AM
Seems that Russian lady cast a spell on brother Dinu, too mesmerized to shift his focus back on cricket :D

Ontopic: Rashid and Nabi is a lethal combination, credit to AFG for producing such world class talents in such short span of time, they have a very bright future ahead.

Rashid is a talent,I envy afg for him..he can walk into any side in the world,India is the only side he'll have some difficulty because of ash and jaddu but I an sure India can accommodate all three

aklemalp
November 12, 2017, 08:50 AM

Haha.. I would want to say the samw, since we have a high bot membership lately.

And I fully agree, Afghanistan is producing the cricketers...Nabi is 32 and is a quality cricketer...

Mujeeb Zadran is coming up soon

Mas_UK25
November 12, 2017, 08:55 AM
Franklin moves like a snail! Even Turtles are quicker than him

Mas_UK25
November 12, 2017, 09:02 AM
Mohammad Sami at 37 clocking over 88mph. Guy is naturally gifted with pace, hasnt lost it at all

simon
November 12, 2017, 09:47 AM
Good to see Imrul not forcing any shot.

simon
November 12, 2017, 10:01 AM
Roshan is buttlering Buttler.

Mas_UK25
November 12, 2017, 10:07 AM
I think it’s fair to say. RK will be last.

simon
November 12, 2017, 10:14 AM
Dont understand why Liton had to go after the bowling while chasing 115 .
When will our players have common sense ?
He could have easily seized this opportunity and managed a good innings.

Fazal
November 13, 2017, 12:12 AM
Among all the batsman who havn't established in the national team, Imrul is kind of playing pretty good. May be that's why even he is disliked by most fans here, he tends to come back to the national team.... and that is for a reason. He may not be a perfect player, but he is good enough filler right now.

tejkuni
November 13, 2017, 07:30 AM
Dont understand why Liton had to go after the bowling while chasing 115 ..........

Because at the end run rate may become a factor. When you are chasing a small total, you have an opportunity to increase your team's run rate.

Fazal
November 13, 2017, 09:33 AM
Actually I enjoyed Litton's brief batting. may be it was a little bit too much and lasted too little time.

May be next time he will last longer.

But he made his team mate's job easier. It was a low score and his blitz further lowered the asking rate.

simon
November 13, 2017, 11:27 AM
Because at the end run rate may become a factor. When you are chasing a small total, you have an opportunity to increase your team's run rate.
Ok did not think like that.
But then again why was he the chosen one while more established players like Buttler and Imrul were playing sensibly ?
Why Liton is sacrificed ? New guys like him deserves more exposure.

Fazal
November 13, 2017, 12:02 PM
May be.... Litton want to prove that he can be explosive and play T20?

The common theme in the fan base is Litton is good for test but not in limited overs., specially T20.

Imrul is a chalu public, knows how to take care of his stat and survive. For him as a senior filler player, its more important to show he can end the game in a low scoring target.