PDA

View Full Version : |BPL MATCH 16-17| SS v KT 1PM BDT / DD V CV

DinRaat.
November 14, 2017, 09:39 PM
Match thread.

DinRaat.
November 14, 2017, 09:39 PM
Rooting for Sylhet, but wil not watch match due to must win WC qualifier(AusVHond)

aklemalp
November 14, 2017, 09:42 PM
Rooting for Sylhet, but wil not watch match due to must win WC qualifier(AusVHond)

Football?

Mas_UK25
November 15, 2017, 01:34 AM
Back from work. Will watch a bit of Sixers game, as I’m still wide awake. Too much coffee through the shift, that is.

Anyway. Sixers need to get back to winning ways. Although a B side lost to DD who’s fans are over the moon. Lol. Plunkkett, Santokie, all that played good roles must be back. I thought Kane Williamson is coming for SS? Where the heck is he?
Sabbir tor khela koi beta? Mone mone ki swagger dekas batting kotai gelo, get back to basics dude, play straight.

Mas_UK25
November 15, 2017, 01:36 AM

Australia most likely win. Hondarua pretty below average but I don’t care as England walked through to the WC, as usual.

Mas_UK25
November 15, 2017, 02:07 AM
Freesports showing Tennis ffs

MHRAM
November 15, 2017, 02:25 AM
Pathetic it's only a slight drizzle in Dhaka and the match is being delayed. Are you seriously thinking that this slight drizzle will affect the match? Who the eff are the umpire and referee, get the match rolling.

It's a slight drizzle, slight drizzle!!!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Rinathq
November 15, 2017, 02:45 AM
there is no rain..wtf is going on

MHRAM
November 15, 2017, 02:54 AM
there is no rain..wtf is going on

There is actually a slight drizzle but no excuse to delay the match.

The infiltration speed of the Mirpur field is high and obviously the precipitation isn't enough to spoil the field or make the ball slippery.

Already 1 hour is lost

Bangladesh people are sissies. Get the match rolling.

MHRAM
November 15, 2017, 02:58 AM
As per Sylhet Sixers official page the outfield is wet

Waaaat? Brother Dhaka field has the best drainage arguably. And it has only rained a bit. How is it even possible to have a wet outfield.

DinRaat.
November 15, 2017, 03:03 AM
At this point, I will be asking for a refund, if I don't get a full match.

DinRaat.
November 15, 2017, 03:19 AM
I think I know how this is gonna end, the two teams are going to use rain as an excuse to not play each other, since they know that they suck at Dhaka due to the pitches, both team gets a break day.

And hopefully the public gets a refund.

MHRAM
November 15, 2017, 03:40 AM
Its only a drizzle, slight drizzle.

I was supposed to go the stadium but I'm glad I didn't because of sissies at the stadium

DinRaat.
November 15, 2017, 03:49 AM
Pretty sure this will be washed out. the managers wanted to use rain as an excuse to not play.

MHRAM
November 15, 2017, 03:51 AM
Why will they not want to play? Playing is advantageous in the sense they get match practice and also good for the sponsors.

ReZ_1
November 15, 2017, 03:56 AM
Maybe we forgot that this Mirpur field is newly laid before the Aus series and after the series we got demerits from ICC regarding the condition of the outfield. I dont think it changed too much within this time.

So this mirpur outfiled may not have the same drainage ability that we are thinking.

MHRAM
November 15, 2017, 03:59 AM
Maybe we forgot that this Mirpur field is newly laid before the Aus series and after the series we got demerits from ICC regarding the condition of the outfield. I dont think it changed too much within this time.

So this mirpur outfiled may not have the same drainage ability that we are thinking.

Then it would be such a farce. BCB should refund the fans the money.

Arranging a match on a an outfit rated as poor by the ICC itself.

DinRaat.
November 15, 2017, 04:20 AM
Such a low class league.

No rain game not starting.

DinRaat.
November 15, 2017, 04:37 AM
Called off.

SportingBD
November 15, 2017, 05:30 AM
Will it rain all day?

I have some players in the next match in my fantasy team.

ReZ_1
November 15, 2017, 05:41 AM
From CI:: 3.30pm Called off, chaps. The rain hasn't stopped, so I'm afraid the prospects of the second match happening don't look too good as of now.

Mas_UK25
November 15, 2017, 08:15 AM
So both games will be called off?

adamnsu
November 15, 2017, 08:53 AM
Such a low class league.

No rain game not starting.

I feel the same, but I don’t associate the class with rain though.

Fazal
November 15, 2017, 01:40 PM
Low class == working class == Blue Collar ??

Hmmmm.....

One World
November 15, 2017, 02:29 PM
Do you get reimbursed for postponed matches?

Fazal
November 15, 2017, 03:10 PM
.... reimburse? Manusher shok ahallad thekle....aite dile boite chai, boite dile shuite chai...