PDA

View Full Version : What if...?

Zeeshan
November 20, 2017, 11:24 PM
What if Napoleon didn't lose at Waterloo?
What if World War II never happened?
What if chicks stopped hitting on me all the time?
What if I didn't always forget my keys on kitchen counter of my Lamborghini all the time?
What if President Obama stopped emailing me?
What if Rick Ross didn't grunt everytime he rapped?
What if guava were blue?
What if Soldier Boy Tell Em never happened?
What if you mixed chicken polau with lamb biryani?
What if petunias came into only black and white coloros?
What if chestnut and bitter gourds derived from same species?
What if Malaysia never gained independence?
What if Amartya Sen majored in biology?
What if bujhee_kom was a robot?
What if Dr Dre never said 'Smoke weed everyday' encouraging millions of Americans to drop out like Timothy Leary?
What if psilocybin in mushrooms and peyote came into infinite dosage?
What if DMT aliens founded BC?

These are the questions that keep me awake at night. What's your What ifs?

iDumb
November 21, 2017, 01:47 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eqS4lX4yfT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DinRaat.
November 21, 2017, 02:16 AM
What if, all females stopped working for a day.

iDumb
November 21, 2017, 02:20 AM
What if, all females stopped working for a day.

haha... The world will collapse within one day i think.

Women are the behind the scene force that's running and controlling the world.. ppl jsut don't wanna admit it.

DinRaat.
November 21, 2017, 02:22 AM
haha... The world will collapse within one day i think.

Women are the behind the scene force that's running and controlling the world.. ppl jsut don't wanna admit it.

Don't say that the extremist mullahs in Bangladesh,Pakistan and around the world will chop of your sausage, if they hear you say that.

ReZ_1
November 21, 2017, 02:50 AM
So many ifss in one thread.. you are surely overcompensating your absence big time..:up:

adamnsu
November 21, 2017, 05:16 AM
My whatifs revolve around Bangladesh. I have loads but here is a small list.

- What if we got the submarine cable the first time around when it was offered to us
- What if when we had all politicians caged together and finished them off for good
- What if Sheikh Mujib and his family were not killed
- What if we ban all Indian channels
- What if we allow a private export terminal

aklemalp
November 21, 2017, 08:30 AM
What if this thread didn't exist?

DinRaat.
November 21, 2017, 08:36 AM
What if, bangladeshi's stopped trying to give you stuff everytime you go overseas to give to their family members.

Come on! Im not a drug mule.

aklemalp
November 21, 2017, 08:42 AM
What if the Seahawks didn't throw the ball?

DinRaat.
November 21, 2017, 08:45 AM
What if USA never existed.

aklemalp
November 21, 2017, 09:01 AM

What if Great Britain never existed? Australia wouldn't exist

adamnsu
November 21, 2017, 09:55 AM

Politically Russia’s dominance would have been the next alternative and Hitler’s Germany would have lasted a bit longer.

Tigers_eye
November 21, 2017, 11:25 AM
Answered.

What if Napoleon didn't lose at Waterloo? We would not have "ABBA" song Waterloo.
What if World War II never happened? There would only be one World war. Duh!!!
What if chicks stopped hitting on me all the time? Old men like Orpy would start hitting on you. No brainer.
What if I didn't always forget my keys on kitchen counter of my Lamborghini all the time? Liar. Match box Lamborghini's don't have keys. Jottoshob!!! Trick question'er kono answer nai.
What if President Obama stopped emailing me? Donald Trump would pick up that hobby.
What if Rick Ross didn't grunt everytime he rapped? Who the heck is Rick Ross? Painter Ross?
What if guava were blue? We would be eating Blue Guavas.
What if Soldier Boy Tell Em never happened? We wouldn't know what soldier boy had to say. Silly question.
What if you mixed chicken polau with lamb biryani? Lamb biryani would over power the Chicken polau. Been there done that.
What if petunias came into only black and white coloros? ??? (I don't know what petunias are). We would have black and white petunias?
What if chestnut and bitter gourds derived from same species? I got this... We would have Bitter chestnut Gourds. Yeeeesssssssssssssss!!!! Nailed it.
What if Malaysia never gained independence? Too easy. They would be dependent.
What if Amartya Sen majored in biology? Would have a biology degree.
What if bujhee_kom was a robot? Wait, what? He is not a Robot? You learn something new everyday.
What if Dr Dre never said 'Smoke weed everyday' encouraging millions of Americans to drop out like Timothy Leary? Way over my head. Beyonce would be single.
What if psilocybin in mushrooms and peyote came into infinite dosage? I presume it would be still expensive.
What if DMT aliens founded BC? Boston College would have a placard "Founded by DMT aliens"

These are the questions that keep me awake at night. I am glad that I have assisted you to have a great good night sleep my friend. All your "What ifs" have been answered ...

Roy_1
November 21, 2017, 11:32 AM

Life would have been harder without Hollywood and Microsoft word.

aklemalp
November 21, 2017, 11:37 AM
Life would have been harder without Hollywood and Microsoft word.

And you are forgetting the playboy magazines

EDIT: I think I may get a warning for this. PG-13, family forum. Sorry mods, not sorry.

Tigers_eye
November 21, 2017, 11:45 AM
And you are forgetting the playboy magazines

EDIT: I think I may get a warning for this. PG-13, family forum. Sorry mods, not sorry.
All the Mods have read some sort of Choti with pictures. They can't touch you.

iDumb
November 21, 2017, 11:49 AM
What is a choti?

Roy_1
November 21, 2017, 12:13 PM
All the Mods have read some sort of Choti with pictures. They can't touch you.

What is that T_E da? At least give a hint, I don't wanna miss out on something cool :rolleyes::rolleyes:

EDIT: Okay, googled it, T_E da you beauty :D

Zeeshan
November 21, 2017, 12:18 PM
What is a choti?

LMAOO you don't wanna know.

Btw, didn't know Mijan bhai was so funny and had a dark side to him.

aklemalp
November 21, 2017, 12:21 PM
What is that T_E da? At least give a hint, I don't wanna miss out on something cool :rolleyes::rolleyes:

EDIT: Okay, googled it, T_E da you beauty :D

I tried the same thing also, and even thought of uploading it here;decided against it. Now gotta clear search history.

Roy_1
November 21, 2017, 12:26 PM
I tried the same thing also, and even thought of uploading it here;decided against it. Now gotta clear search history.

These are literary gems man, show some effin respect :D

Tigers_eye
November 21, 2017, 12:58 PM
What is a choti?
The other name of it is "Lifeline for the deprived." :)

aklemalp
November 21, 2017, 02:00 PM
These are literary gems man, show some effin respect :D

It's on the library computer I did that on.So clearing was necessary.

DinRaat.
November 21, 2017, 05:50 PM
Choti stories are as stated by Fazal " Softcore erotica"

aklemalp
November 21, 2017, 05:51 PM
Choti stories are as stated by Fazal " Softcore erotica"

No need explaining; already got what it means

bujhee kom
November 21, 2017, 07:10 PM
Haa Choti boi...T-E dulabhai choti boi poren ebong lekhen...

BTW a good Choti Boi kolpona shokti briddhi korey...meaning good Choti books increase one's imagination...more than looking at picture books. Many many world famous Kobi-shahittik (writers/authors) have seek inspiration from Choti Bois (books) written by our respectable Al-Hajj Mijanul Akbar Al Tigers-Tera Eye Dulabhai!

Zeeshan
November 21, 2017, 07:13 PM
Requesting kind and venerated mods to rename this thread to: "BC Official choti thread"

Zeeshan
November 21, 2017, 07:15 PM
Or even better: "BC Official Chit Chat Choti thread (avec Chotpoti)"

Roy_1
November 21, 2017, 07:23 PM
Zeeshan da aapni ekta choti lekhen engriji te for global consumption

Zeeshan
November 21, 2017, 08:16 PM
Zeeshan da aapni ekta choti lekhen engriji te for global consumption

Send me a brief Inbox about your fantasy. Pictures are welcome. Unlimited word limit. I will contact S.W.I.M and see what he/she can do about it. S.W.I.M's asking price is 1000 US dollars. Satisfaction guaranteed. For some reason if you are not satisfied you can retain the script and the money will be returned.

Best wishes.

One World
November 21, 2017, 09:07 PM
This thread reminds me the great song of Mohiner Ghoraguli, Bangalee Koreche Vogoban Re..

Goes something like this

[বাংলা]আমি যদি ইতালিয়ান হইতাম পিৎজা কাপুচিনো খেতাম
আমি যদি জার্মান হইতাম বোতল বোতল বিয়ার খাইতাম
বাঙ্গালি করেছে ভগবান রে[/বাংলা] etc.

Roy_1
November 21, 2017, 09:12 PM
Send me a brief Inbox about your fantasy. Pictures are welcome. Unlimited word limit. I will contact S.W.I.M and see what he/she can do about it. S.W.I.M's asking price is 1000 US dollars. Satisfaction guaranteed. For some reason if you are not satisfied you can retain the script and the money will be returned.

Best wishes.

daran dekhi Kidney ta becha jai ki na, I hope that someone who isn't you is worth the trouble.:D:D

Zeeshan
November 21, 2017, 09:16 PM
daran dekhi Kidney ta becha jai ki na, I hope that someone who isn't you is worth the trouble.

You want quality, no? Your brain cannot distinguish between reality and fiction. Who was it exactly that you had hots for in the bucket list thread?

Roy_1
November 21, 2017, 09:33 PM
You want quality, no? Your brain cannot distinguish between reality and fiction. Who was it exactly that you had hots for in the bucket list thread?

Why would you think so? :lol:

My brain is like Indian democracy, chaotic yet functional :D

Zeeshan
November 21, 2017, 09:38 PM
Roy,

S.W.I.M is willing to negotiate. *slips a paper*. Would you write down an offer?

Roy_1
November 21, 2017, 10:05 PM
^^^ Nah, I'll pass, for a thousand bucks I can buy my protein and supplements for the next six months lol

DinRaat.
November 21, 2017, 10:08 PM
If you want quality stuff I can hook you up with VR choti for the correct price of course.

Roy_1
November 21, 2017, 10:24 PM
WTF!! who are you guys? :D now thread is getting weirder with every comment :lol:

DinRaat.
November 21, 2017, 11:00 PM
Sometimes I think BC is weirder than forums on the Deep-web

Zeeshan
November 21, 2017, 11:24 PM
In all seriousness writing [...mod. warning mind your ffin language!] for people do sound like a lucrative business. I do know someone who has excellent writing skill, I just need a proper business model. Good domain name and I am all go for small business enterprise.

For what its worth, just read about some 19 year old who 'sold' her virginity to the a bidder for 3 million dollars.

I am expecting a certain nameless BC superstar to comment on this. *passes mic to idumb*

aklemalp
November 21, 2017, 11:27 PM
What is a BC superstar?

Do they go on a world tour? How much is their net worth?

DinRaat.
November 21, 2017, 11:34 PM
In all seriousness writing [...mod. warning mind your ffin language!] for people do sound like a lucrative business. I do know someone who has excellent writing skill, I just need a proper business model. Good domain name and I am all go for small business enterprise.

For what its worth, just read about some 19 year old who 'sold' her virginity to the a bidder for 3 million dollars.

I am expecting a certain nameless BC superstar to comment on this. *passes mic to idumb*

There is auctions on this. Its a fully fledged business, they have doctors that verify virginity too.

I know I am not allowed to post links but there is a website.

Zeeshan
November 21, 2017, 11:35 PM
I am not gonna ask how you even know this Dinraat. And how the hell do you even frikkin verify virginity?

DinRaat.
November 21, 2017, 11:39 PM
I am not gonna ask how you even know this Dinraat. And how the hell do you even frikkin verify virginity?

Gynecologists.

Medicine... It's a wonderful thing.

aklemalp
November 21, 2017, 11:41 PM
*We've gone into the medical world now*

What beauty this thread is

/s

Zeeshan
November 21, 2017, 11:50 PM
What is a BC superstar?

Do they go on a world tour? How much is their net worth?

Don't worry your status is still not at stake. You are our Othello, our Eminem, our Tiger Woods....

Only fear is lest you be our Mata Hari, our Chevalier D'Eon, our operation Mincemeat dude and leaking all our frikkin secrets to WICB like a ruptured leaky gut.

aklemalp
November 21, 2017, 11:51 PM
Don't worry your status is still not at stake. You are our Othello, our Eminem, our Tiger Woods....

Only fear is lest you be our Mata Hari, our Chevalier D'Eon, our operation Mincemeat dude and leaking all our frikkin secrets to WICB like a ruptured leaky gut.

There is no such organization as the WICB; it's defunct.

We go by CWI now.

DinRaat.
November 22, 2017, 04:01 AM
What if Aklemalp chose a simple name such as Cricketlover or BanWIcricketfan, life would of been much easier than trying to pronunce Ack Lem Alp

DinRaat.
November 22, 2017, 04:28 AM
Have you guys ever wondered, what if Germany won the world war( WW2).

I mean the world would of been much a different place, If Hitler could develop the Atomic bomb quicker than the Yankees he would of had a capable delivery system(V2 Rockets) to strike major cities such as Moscow, London, NY. Effectively ending the war, Hitler's influence would extend to all parts of the world. Especially europe, wear nearly all the jews would of been exterminated. Germany would of been the next world superpower and would continue to do so. Maybe we would even see the resurgence of Austro-Hungarian a best friend of the germans.

Do you guys think Modern Technology would of been more advanced, Germans had already developed the first Jet Fighter in the luftwaffe and had other advancements in Rocketry, Solid State devices and the Hinderburg.

Zeeshan
November 22, 2017, 04:36 AM
They have an Amazon series about that concept. ^^^

https://www.google.com/search?q=man+in+the+high+castle&oq=man+in&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.4143j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Zeeshan
November 22, 2017, 10:18 AM
What if one day I am sitting in commentary box reflecting on the sheer arrogance of Tamim, wizardry of Mehidy, cutthroat attitude of Shakib where they have achieved and broke all records imaginable and Tamim even scored 299 in ODI, Mehidy took two hattricks in ODI in a single game and Shakib...sigh...all 10 wickets for nought and the mere utterance and breathing of their name sends fear down opponents spine and I...I turn to Athar and say:

"Frankly Athar, it scares me what this Bangladesh team can do right now."

aklemalp
November 23, 2017, 07:32 PM
What if BanglaCricket Forum never had a golden age?

What if Nadim never crossed 15000 posts?