PDA

View Full Version : Do you know beyond shadow of doubt Osama Bin Laden orchestrated 9/11?

Zeeshan
November 27, 2017, 07:17 AM
Why?

Why not?

I am fully cognizant that this is not to be about conspiracy theory thread.

What "I" want to know is what YOU think not what was inculcated by OTHERS for you to think.

See, problem with you guys is that you are too afraid to look yourself in the eyes in the mirror.

In the infamous verse of The Joker: What happened? Did your balls falls off?

Hey it is a cricket forum so I am talking about kookaburra.

I expect a full on intellectual debate backed full on by facts, quote airquote "lozzikk" and evidence and not just mere conspiracy theories and airy fairy wishy washy things.

What proof do YOU have that Bin Laden orchestrated 9/11?

That man didn't even the luxury to prove himself innocent. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

So you guys decided to be both judge, jury and the executioner?

Happy debating. (Come to think of it it sounds gross...kinda.)

tonmoy.dhaka
November 27, 2017, 01:06 PM
People are still discussing this stupid conspiracy theory? that too based on couple of high school dropouts?

Orchestrated in a sense that he designed the entire operation, knew every small detail and planned every steps, Most likely NO.

Orchestrated in a sense that he inspired it , was in full support of it .. YES.

Zeeshan
November 27, 2017, 04:24 PM
Some people would have hard time believing that it can carried out by inside group of white men than a dirty, sand********* with grimy beard who looks funny.

And I am the bad guy?

Zeeshan
November 27, 2017, 04:28 PM
*Sandpiper (NOT the member)

DinRaat.
November 27, 2017, 06:45 PM
Lets ask AF, BC's resident Alex Jones/Malcolm X

bujhee kom
November 27, 2017, 06:46 PM
2 said Yes
2 said No
another one said Pepparoni pork sausage khabu.

We all know it was Saddam who orchestrated that attack.

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 02:10 AM
There is nothing we can do even if it was orchestrated. Society is built on a system that is meant to enslave, power is given to the top. That's how it works and that is the only way it will work

The greeks tried it, the romans did it and were doing it. A never ending cycle.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:10 AM
There is nothing we can do even if it was orchestrated. Society is built on a system that is meant to enslave, power is given to the top. That's how it works and that is the only way it will work

The greeks tried it, the romans did it and were doing it. A never ending cycle.

So much for your faith on Allah.

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 02:13 AM
So much for your faith on Allah.

Lets not bring religion into this, I was speaking a strictly political view. Stuff like this will always happen in society, its human nature to be destructive.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:14 AM
Lets not bring religion into this, I was speaking a strictly political view. Stuff like this will always happen in society, its human nature to be destructive .

So you'd rather sacrifice your religious faith for the sake of conformity and attachment?

How bizarre.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:17 AM
In fact let's bring religion into this. Why not? Why not bring religion into this?

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 02:18 AM
So you'd rather sacrifice your religious faith for the sake of conformity and attachment?

How bizarre.

No, I am just saying. Even if 9/11 was orchestrated, there is nothing we can do, because the higher ups want the US military industrial complex to give churning out cash.

Having a conformist society is self destructive, ask the Soviet Union. Power needs to be given to the public, but that is even worse since there will be always people who will be corrupted.

We have yet to find a political system that is uniform and can work, I hope I can see that in my lifetime.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:19 AM
“On that Day, people will come forward in separate groups to be shown their deeds: whoever has done an atom’s weight of good will see it, but whoever has done an atom’s weight of evil will see that.” (Qur’an 99:6-8)

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:22 AM
No, I am just saying. Even if 9/11 was orchestrated, there is nothing we can do, because the higher ups want the US military industrial complex to give churning out cash.

Having a conformist society is self destructive, ask the Soviet Union. Power needs to be given to the public, but that is even worse since there will be always people who will be corrupted.

We have yet to find a political system that is uniform and can work, I hope I can see that in my lifetime.

All I heard is blah-blah-blah.

I feel like I am debating with a kindergarten about Bacon/Shakespeare controversy.

Stop acting.

If you had faith in your Creator, you wouldn't play this charade.

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 02:23 AM
All I heard is blah-blah-blah.

I feel like I am debating with a kindergarten about Bacon/Shakespeare controversy.

Stop acting.

If you had faith in your Creator, you wouldn't play this charade.

Where did I say, i don't have faith in my creator. I am just speaking about society in general.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:24 AM
Where did I say, i don't have faith in my creator. I am just speaking about society in general.

Ah the plain ol' pesky thing called society. Always getting in way of a man and his faith. Tsk...tsk...

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 02:25 AM
Ah the plain ol' pesky thing called society. Always getting in way of a man and his faith. Tsk...tsk...

Lets just enjoy the cricket :)

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 02:26 AM
On topic, I think Laden didn't orchestrate the attack, how can a guy in a cave topple down two architecturally sound buildings.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:27 AM
On topic, I think Laden didn't orchestrate the attack, how can a guy in a cave topple down two architecturally sound buildings.

Now we are talking.

Being my Self is somehow a thankless job.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:28 AM
But I won't let you get the off hook so easily.

Counter 1. Bin Laden was an engineer.

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 02:29 AM
You can see the discrepancies, in the story. How can Jet-A melt structural steel beams, if you look at the explosion, it is strangely similar to a controlled demolition. Not wanting to be disrespectful to the victim, but it seems like a ploy to invade oil rich countries.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:30 AM
Even if Bin Laden owned up to it in tape, do you have conclusive evidence? I can say whatever I want on radio and on TV.

Does it mean it is true?

In the infamous verse of Law Abiding Citizen: Remember Nick, its not what you know but what you can prove in court.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:32 AM
You can see the discrepancies, in the story. How can Jet-A melt structural steel beams, if you look at the explosion, it is strangely similar to a controlled demolition. Not wanting to be disrespectful to the victim, but it seems like a ploy to invade oil rich countries.

Why do you automatically assume it seems like a "ploy to invade oil rich countries?" Whatever the hell that means.

Hasty generalization

Seems like you are fueled by a spate of hate too, my friend.

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 02:33 AM
But I won't let you get the off hook so easily.

Counter 1. Bin Laden was an engineer.

But even if he was a civil engineer, he would need to help from US forces to plant explosives, the planes impacted the top of the towers. Even demolition experts have argued that aircraft with fuel alone cannot topple a 500000 ton building

Demolition theory proponents, such as Brigham Young University physicist Steven E. Jones, architect Richard Gage, software engineer Jim Hoffman, and theologian David Ray Griffin, argue that the aircraft impacts and resulting fires could not have weakened the buildings sufficiently to initiate a catastrophic collapse

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 02:34 AM
Why do you automatically assume it seems like a "play to invade oil rich countries?" Whatever the hell that means. Seems like you are fueled by a spate of hate too, my friend.

Isn't it suspicious that Iraq is invaded just a year and a half after 9/11

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:36 AM
But even if he was a civil engineer, he would need to help from US forces to plant explosives, the planes impacted the top of the towers. Even demolition experts have argued that aircraft with fuel alone cannot topple a 500000 ton building

Isn't it suspicious that Iraq is invaded just a year and a half after 9/11

Are you f*****in high?

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 02:36 AM
Why do you automatically assume it seems like a "ploy to invade oil rich countries?" Whatever the hell that means.

Hasty generalization

Seems like you are fueled by a spate of hate too, my friend.

Ok explain this, the United 93 came down in a nose first collision with the ground. Everything was destroyed. Yet the passports of the terrorist magically appeared from the fiery inferno.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:38 AM
Some people would rather have hard time believing that people of his own color, race and religion can do something atrocious to other human being of opposite color, race and religion. Isn't a tad bit egoistical?

They even have name for it. It's called "owning up to the guilt".

How bizarre.

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 02:40 AM
So, what's the next country you guys going to invade. I hear the African continent is rich with black gold.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 02:42 AM
LOL God wins. TKO.

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 02:43 AM
Okay...I'm out. Going to watch the match.

Forgive me bro if anything I said has offended you.

Salam.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 10:06 AM
Lets ask AF, BC's resident Alex Jones/Malcolm X

That was actually funny. Got buried somehow like those people in the rubble.