PDA

View Full Version : Condolence thread

Tigers_eye
November 27, 2017, 10:10 AM
We are growing old. Losing beloved ones along the way. I will go first or you will go first and that is the ABSOLUTE reality. If we lose anyone or our beloved ones, we all pray for ourselves and the departed soul in this thread, inshallah.

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi Rajiun. - "We belong to You, and we will return to You."

O our Rabb, You are the one to forgive, You love to Forgive, so forgive us. You have taken back that belonged to You. He is in your custody. Protect him from all torment. May You forgive the departed soul. Grant him Jannah (Paradise). Give patience to his wife, children, family members, and friends to overcome this immense loss.

I lost my oldest cousin (at the chachas' side) today. Major Sajjad (retd.) passed away today at CMH (Dhaka) at the age of 58. His time was up (although we love to say he died of an heart attack). We all have a time set for us. Please make dua for the departed soul and his family.

bujhee kom
November 27, 2017, 10:15 AM
Dearest Mijan (Tigers eye) bhaiya, so very sorry to hear about your cousin passing away.
May Allah the Almighty bless Major Sajjad's soul and with eternal peaceful rest. We pray that our Lord gives his family, his wife and children to go through the sadness of losing her husband and the father (for the children).

Tigers_eye
November 27, 2017, 10:29 AM
Thank you BK.

A Reminder for me and a reminder for everyone, say (establish) your prayers before prayers are said for you.

Shubho
November 27, 2017, 10:36 AM
Very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

aklemalp
November 27, 2017, 11:02 AM
My condolences to you and your family Mijan bhai.

May your cousin rest in peace.

adamnsu
November 27, 2017, 11:43 AM
Tigers_eye, sorry for your loss. May Allah grant him and all of us a place in Jannat with ease.

I lost 3 grandparents last year. Please make dua for them.

I always dread that call from Bangladesh either in the middle of the night or weekday.

roman
November 27, 2017, 12:22 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. Sorry for your loss Bhai. May Allah grant him Jannah.

Clock is ticking and its ticking very fast. I am worried about my fate since I am piling up on bad deeds. May my Lord has mercy on us when we will stand in front of him.

Tigers_eye
November 27, 2017, 02:55 PM
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts; everyone.

Yes, it was in the middle of the night call. Stunned at first. Then calmed down. Made prayers. That is all we can do at this point.

DinRaat.
November 27, 2017, 06:44 PM
My Cousins father was recently in a accident, while crossing the road near Mirpur Police Convention Centre(Hall). He lost his balance on an high island, an a bus approached. :(

Recovered, but recently had a stroke, due to entrapment of blood in the brain.

Pray for him.

bujhee kom
November 27, 2017, 06:50 PM
My dearest Dinraat bhaiya,

I am praying for your uncle's recovery!
May our Lord bless your uncle, heal him and bring him out of all danger.

aklemalp
November 27, 2017, 06:56 PM
Hope your uncle have a speedy recovery, dinraat. Prayers