PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys I'm back.

brockley
November 28, 2017, 10:50 PM
Just moved into a new house,which i bought after been in Cootamundra for 3 months.
Its a 3 bedroom fibro place for 137,500.
Pine floors which is nice,carpet I would only wreck.
Got a shed down the back going to convert it into a flat that i can rent out.
Most the plumming is already done by the previous vendors.

Sigh still have my cheapo Ford Festiva,but it gets me round in Coota on a minimum of petrol.

Sorry was able unable to post the last 2 weeks,net cut off early,and Net just put on here.
Good to be back,:):up:.

aklemalp
November 28, 2017, 10:53 PM
Welcome back Brock!

brockley
November 28, 2017, 10:58 PM
Thanks Aklemalp.:)

DinRaat.
November 28, 2017, 11:03 PM
Welcome back.

brockley
November 28, 2017, 11:06 PM
Cheers DinRaat.:)

Shadow
November 28, 2017, 11:26 PM
Good to have you back, Brockley.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 11:32 PM
Excuse me.....excuse me......please move...please make some way for me.

Hi Brockley. Welcome back. Have a pleasant stay at the forum.

Now how hard was to say that? Oh I see. It'd blow your precious coveted CIA cover. Thaaaat''s right. It'd fly straight in the face of your self-perceived importance.

I had to say the first line because of all the boorish mods, staffs and admins rushing in to welcome back and acknowledge your presence in this awfully crowded thread. How rude!! Slow down.....slow down I said!

Oh! Never mind them. Aren't they so adooooorable. Coochi coochie cooo.... Coochie....coochie coo.. awwwwwww.....one of them made a poopie.... how cute!

How vulgar.

It's the members that make the forum. Not the mods neither the staffs. Being a contributing member is a thankless job. Not the other way around.

Mods serve us. Not the other way around.

Quit the bullshit elitism. It's 21st frikkin century. Elitism is dead.

As I already said. Some people need a lesson in manners and need to be shaken off their ivory throne.... especially when narcissism and ego gets better of basic courtesy, decency and human etiquette.

Those who are bitching about lack of quality in the forum? Be the change that you want to see instead of bickering about what is not.

khali talowar ghurailei ar lomba lomba forum rules er thesis likhlei ar one word post edit korlei mod howa jay na..... bhalo bebohar jana lage.... -Jungle saying

brockley
November 28, 2017, 11:43 PM
Thanks Shadow.:)
I guess thats a hello Zeeshan.:)
Good to see the Mods are doing their job.
Just excited and want ppl to be excited for me,been a tough 18 months.

Zeeshan
November 28, 2017, 11:47 PM
LOL Sorry for the triggered response.

Great to have you back! You must be doing really well to afford a 100 grand house, buddy.. ;)

Tausif
November 28, 2017, 11:56 PM
Nice to see you back Brockley! Missed your presence in the forum for a while!

brockley
November 29, 2017, 12:04 AM
Thanks Tausif:),just moving house,which we 3 ppl did ourselves.
Thanks Zeeshan yeh,inheritence from Mum the majority of it,looked at houses 150 and below.
Houses are cheaper in the country.
With the rest of my inheritence will do the flat up outside,may become a landlord in 6 months.:smug:

DinRaat.
November 29, 2017, 12:06 AM
Thanks Tausif:),just moving house,which we 3 ppl did ourselves.
Thanks Zeeshan yeh,inheritence from Mum the majority of it,looked at houses 150 and below.
Houses are cheaper in the country.
With the rest of my inheritence will do the flat up outside,may become a landlord in 6 months.:smug:

Cootamundra??!. Do you guys have to dodge, tiger snakes, funnel web spiders and blue ringed octopus just to reach your front yard?

brockley
November 29, 2017, 12:14 AM
Probably more brown snakes,but they are everywhere in oz.
Funnel webs like moisture,more Sydney,north Coast and Qld.

iDumb
November 29, 2017, 12:27 AM
congratulations on the house. Maybe you can share some pics of the country side here in my photography thread.

Welcome back. Your English got better during the absence.

brockley
November 29, 2017, 12:39 AM
:floor: Cheers IDumb,yeh its improved I guess.:)
Was using internet from the phone the last 2 weeks,impossible to use.
Will try and see what I can do.
I am near Wagga Wagga where Michael Slater(I have met him),and Mark Taylor came from.
3 hours away from Canberra which is our National capital.

Jadukor
November 29, 2017, 01:50 AM
Welcome back Brockley

BengaliPagol
November 29, 2017, 02:16 AM
just searched Cootamundra on google images. Literally its like in the middle of nowhere. But damn you only spent 140k on a house. That dirt cheap. Meanwhile Sydney house prices for a 3 bedroom house is going for a million dollars.

brockley
November 29, 2017, 02:44 AM
Thanks Jadukor.
As I said not far from Wagga Wagga,Canberra,and Albury-Wodonga.

But yeh Sydney and Melbourne is out of control.
Where I was in Wollongong 600 thou for a house.Rent rediculous too.

But we are on the rail line,which is good.And their is talk of a bypass going in.
10 thou the population,its a nice low crime town.
Can't say the same of Wollongong.

DinRaat.
November 29, 2017, 07:16 AM
I remember stopping at the dense NSW countryland on the way to Sydney from Melbourne via train. We stopped at Cootamundra, too

Was 13 hour journey but the view by train was worth it. I still remember the stops ,Wangaratta, Broadmeadows, Henty,The Rock,Culcairn,Leeton(FAMOUS MURDER HAPPENED HERE),Griffith,Harden,Junee,Yass Junction.

DinRaat.
November 29, 2017, 07:18 AM
just searched Cootamundra on google images. Literally its like in the middle of nowhere. But damn you only spent 140k on a house. That dirt cheap. Meanwhile Sydney house prices for a 3 bedroom house is going for a million dollars.

Houses near Minto,Leppington,Campbelltown are cheap.
Move up into Guildford, Merrylands,Auburn,Burwood.

Your looking at 1-1.2 Mil for a 3 bedroom fibro the further you go up, don't even get started about places like Newtown.