PDA

View Full Version : Watch the art of slower delivery from Tapash

Nasif
May 21, 2004, 08:23 PM
Watch the video GIF image
<a href=http://games.banglacricket.com/picture.php?p=127>Broadband: The Art of Slower Delivery (video 2.6MB)</a>
Tapash decieves Dwayne Bravo with a slower delivery. Bangladesh vs West Indies ODI2, 2004.
<hr>
The image is also available on BanglaCricket Photo Gallery. (link on my sig).

Highlights of ODI2 coming soon... :karate:

Arnab
May 21, 2004, 08:59 PM
brilliant. That's for you nasif.

Nasif
May 21, 2004, 09:04 PM

This was great delivery, there was no change in action and Tapash shows excellent control right when he releases the ball. Ball is spinning like a offspinner delivery.

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by nasif]

tnb
May 21, 2004, 09:13 PM
Very nice, thanks. Is that sujon who caught it and signaling the out?

Originally posted by nasif

Highlights of ODI2 coming soon... :karate:

Asha kori mula jhulano hoite se na. :)

Nasif
May 21, 2004, 09:20 PM
tnb: eita mula na.

I am experimenting the best method of streaming, realvideo or windows media. I am encoding the files as we speak.

Thanks to cricketpagol. All the video was captured by him. He has uploaded a whopping 1gb of video from ODI2 to my personal server.

Unfortunately, there is no audio! :( CricketPagol's video recorder accidentally didn't record audio or the audio volume was muted! We will have to live with video only.

In any event, this was an excellent job from cricketpagol. Finally we are getting some real action footage in banglacricket :)

PS: yes thats Sujon who took the catch.

chinaman
May 21, 2004, 09:41 PM
Hard to describe with confidence from this small clip. From the grip, seam placement and the flight, it looked to be pitching in from just outside off but the seam scambles like a Srikanth style at the last moment and picked up some extra bounce instead, comprehensively fooling the batsman.

BTW, making gifs is a brilliant idea, thanks to nasif.

tnb
May 21, 2004, 10:08 PM
Nah, i was just kidding nasif. Highly appreciate the efforts u guys are putting here.
Hope there is no legal issues regarding the videos. Its been long last time i watch a BD match.

Nasif
May 21, 2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by tnb
Nah, i was just kidding nasif. Highly appreciate the efforts u guys are putting here.
Hope there is no legal issues regarding the videos. Its been long last time i watch a BD match.

Its not the full match video. Only highlights. So don't worry. The Emirates Network is not after us :)

crickipagol
May 22, 2004, 12:08 AM
I got the audio back, but who can super impose the audio track on the video track?

Let me know if it is worth the trouble.

Nasif
May 22, 2004, 12:11 AM
Upload the audio. I can fix it if time signature is close enough.

crickipagol
May 22, 2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by tnb

Its not the full match video. Only highlights. So don't worry. The Emirates Network is not after us :)

I am getting scared with this copyright sh*%. Looks like, I would better remove my location information from the profile (emirates is just stone throw away).

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by crickipagol]

crickipagol
May 22, 2004, 12:12 AM
Upload the audio. I can fix it if time signature is close enough.

will get it tonight.

Nasif
May 22, 2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by crickipagol
I am getting scared with this copyright sh*%. Looks like, I would better remove my location information from the profile (emirates is just stone throw away).

We will glady remove the videos, if they ask us to do so. Its nothing to be paranoid about :)

Orpheus
May 24, 2004, 01:09 AM
Oi nasif bhai.. kokhon diben video man...

torrent file banan.. tarpor... link koren! eto hosting fosting ki??

Nasif
May 24, 2004, 01:17 AM
Orphy:
Ektu ghapla ase. Cricipagol was finally able to get the audio and he has uploaded the audio. Now I have to multiplex the audio with the video part. The problem is video has a speed up problem as it was converted to 29.97fps from original PAL 25fps. This is causing out of sync of audio and video. Using Premeire now to fix this issue. Should be able to get everything done in 2 days. This is the ODI2.

ODI3 will take few more days, cricipagol is slowly uploading that.

Yes, I will make a torrent version, and also a streaming version.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by nasif]

Orpheus
May 24, 2004, 01:22 AM
SHABASH!!

you go! I didn't even know there was ODI 3 :) TEst o chai bhai... crickpagol ke pagol kore charbo inshallah.... and nasif you rock as always...