PDA

View Full Version : MATTYFAN:tell me something mates

mattyfan
May 21, 2004, 11:05 PM
when is australia due to play bangladesh???

will that series be cancelled as well???

i can't wait for it mates.....:fire:

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by nasif : Moderation]

Arnab
May 21, 2004, 11:07 PM
Hey dumba**, we have already been there and played two tests. Last June! Jog your memory.

mattyfan
May 21, 2004, 11:11 PM
mate....is comprehension a task for u??

i'm asking when next are our teams going to meet......

not if we have ever met....

AH

anyway....when next are the mighty tigers going to take on the baggy greens?

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by mattyfan]

Rubu
May 21, 2004, 11:15 PM
this is the max tour guide of bd we know. Link (http://www.cricket.net/db/FORTHCOMING/FORTHCOMING_TOURS_BDESH.html). just a few click away from u in CricInfo. i don't see aus there. but we'll do it someday for sure and i can bet there will not be anyone who dare to say, the test gonna end in a day.

Arnab
May 21, 2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by mattyfan
mate....is comprehension a task for u??

i'm asking when next are our teams going to meet......

not if we have ever met....

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAH

anyway....when next are the mighty tigers going to take on the baggy greens?

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by mattyfan]

What are you a ten year old? It hasn't even been a year since we last played. You do the math. How often do test teams play each other? Go look up in cricinfo about the ICC ten year plan or whatever.

mattyfan
May 21, 2004, 11:35 PM
thanks agent smith...

arnab...mate....u need to take a
[img removed]

but anyway since ur asking...didn't england just finish a test series against west indies....and the WI are due to tour england later this summer....

mates thats just in a space of a few months!!!!!!!!...and u are asking how often test teams play each other....and well this is just and example...and as u can see two test nations are capable of playing two series in a short space of time....

so please mate...take it easy...u'll get gray hair

Arnab
May 21, 2004, 11:39 PM
You need to shut your trap, dumba**.

1. Don't post lame-a** super-size pics.

2. Don't post lame-a** lines lke "AHAHAHAHHAHAHA". It's retarded.

3. Don't start a thread with
"when is australia due to play bangladesh???
will that series be cancelled as well???
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

What the hell do you expect when you start a thread like that? You're not one of those inbred convict retards, are you?

fwullah
May 21, 2004, 11:43 PM
According to my personal forthcoming schedules of tours, Bangladesh is supposed to go to Australia during April 2006.

But ofcourse, it said earlier that Australia's tour of Bangladesh were sometime during 2003, and since it's a vice versa thing, I can say that probably Australia will come to Bangaldesh during April 2006, not the other way around.

mattyfan
May 21, 2004, 11:51 PM
LOL...arnab mate.....where are u from??...why so angry???

AHAHAAHAAAHAHAAH.....mate...u need counselling....an attitude like this is not healthy....

and where has my pic gone??....is that offensie in ur culture??....or was it too big??

my apologies nasif...didn't know too large a pic wasn't allowed....

Nasif
May 21, 2004, 11:56 PM
mattyfan:
Image was removed as it was not related to this thread or cricket. Please stop this "AHAHAH..." all caps. It is not civil to start a conversation while making fun of other party.

Thanks,
Nasif
Moderator.

mattyfan
May 22, 2004, 12:00 AM
AHAHAHAH....sorry mates.....its just that i'm a jolly fellow and like to laff....

so lemme get this...only cricket related pics allowed???....geezz mates....soon enough this place will become a drag....lighten up mates!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY LIFE!!!!....everything someone says is not meant to be making fun of someone else....

take it easy mates..

mattyfan

Nasif
May 22, 2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by mattyfan
AHAHAHAH....sorry mates.....its just that i'm a jolly fellow and like to laff....

so lemme get this...only cricket related pics allowed???....geezz mates....soon enough this place will become a drag....lighten up mates!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY LIFE!!!!....everything someone says is not meant to be making fun of someone else....

take it easy mates..

mattyfan

Non-cricket related image and topics can be posted in "Forget Cricket" forum.

We are all here to enjoy cricket. This thead is going no where and it will be closed.

Thanks.
Nasif,
Moderator.