Zeeshan
January 24, 2018, 05:29 AM
sell drugs??

Shingara
January 24, 2018, 05:58 AM
Bitcoin....

DinRaat.
January 24, 2018, 07:28 AM
Buy cheap goods from the dark web/deep web/TOR. Flip on the surface web for instant cash/profit.

bujhee kom
January 24, 2018, 11:42 AM
Part-time gigolo

aklemalp
January 24, 2018, 11:42 AM
Tricks, learn card tricks, and go on board NYC subway and dazzle them with your skills

bujhee kom
January 24, 2018, 11:44 AM
Pick-pocketing
Hold up gas stations and bodegas - make sure to wear a ski-mask
Hold up Burger-King + Pawn Shops - Casa de Empeno Oro

Walk the street and go Hola mamita...Mamasita Sadrosas..if you get response like ai papi ai..you will get some money and maybe a little sum sum.

Or don't take shower, just pan-handle, say you are an Iraq/Afghan war veteran and homeless...need some change to get something to eat.

Roy_1
January 24, 2018, 11:46 AM
Part-time gigolo

:floor::floor::floor::floor:

BK da just nuked this thread lmao.

One World
January 24, 2018, 11:49 AM
Survey junkey - do survey get paid
lending club - loan someone with an interest
reality share/fundrise/peerstreet - invest in real estate
ebates - get cash back for regular shopping
uber/lyft - drive someone to earn
airbnb - rent a room of your house

Yankees
January 24, 2018, 01:13 PM
I got the best side hustle ideas. I really do. And if you follow them, you too can become a millionaire like me.

Paypal me $39.99 and I will send you a copy of all my side hustle ideas.

aklemalp
January 24, 2018, 01:19 PM
If you're living in the US and can play a little bit of cricket, you can make it to the national team.

They don't have any homegrown cricketing system

iDumb
January 24, 2018, 01:24 PM
Survey junkey - do survey get paid
lending club - loan someone with an interest
reality share/fundrise/peerstreet - invest in real estate
ebates - get cash back for regular shopping
uber/lyft - drive someone to earn
airbnb - rent a room of your house

The only serious post in this thread . Shame !

You can try uber..I have friends who did it before and paid off their cars and student loans ..and I have friend who does it now ...

But it's not as good or easy as it sounds ... u will be giving up your weekend and putting lot of mileage in your car ... You have to calculate all that to come up with a number to see if it's worth it or just getting a part time gig on weekend like waiter .

Also depending on your current profession some of these jobs may not be suitable for you .

iDumb
January 24, 2018, 01:25 PM
I baby sit . That's my side hustle if anyone interested to know .

mufi_02
January 24, 2018, 01:34 PM
Does Uber still pay off? I know lot of Bengalis in NY ditched yellow cab for Uber and Lyft. But I wonder how much they make in a month after your gas and Uber fees

iDumb
January 24, 2018, 02:11 PM
Does Uber still pay off? I know lot of Bengalis in NY ditched yellow cab for Uber and Lyft. But I wonder how much they make in a month after your gas and Uber fees

It all depends who you ask.

One of my friend's brother in law went from uber back to yellow cab as uber is not paying well according to him. He has a family of 4. So obviously he needs a good household income in nyc. He is renting an apart with almost 1800 monthly rent.

My friend who did uber part time lived in virginia. He did it for ~3 years but he was able to pay off all his credit card debt and car debt that he bought brand new 3 years ago. He stopped as it wasn't worth it for him give up his weekend. he said he averaged ~20 dollars/hr working in virginia. He is good with numbers. he also added 130K miles in his brand new 3 year old car.

I have a child hood friend who does uber part time in NYC currently. I know every single detail about his life to this point. There is nothing hidden between us. I can ask him the most out of the world personal question you can think of and still get an honest response. But trying to get his actually uber income is an uphill battle. The reason i suspect is he himself doesn't know because the income is so erratic. He goes whenever he feels like and says if he makes 100 dollars he is happy. So for him 400 dollars a month - gets his cellphone cable bill paid from his side hussle. He is probably not calculating his expenses thoroughly but no doubt some money is being made. And he is not doing a set schedule which i think (discipline) is very important in any job.

The real question is can you get paid better doing a part time job elsewhere? The answer is certainly you can. Minimum wage in nyc is already 13 dollars/hr. Tip based restaurant workers are being paid well for weekend service but those will be harder to get unlike uber whose entry is much easier.

what attracts ppl to uber is the independence they get but just by talking to ppl you can make equally or better money working else where.

having said all this - it's all about who is reading this and who is ok with what compensation. even among our readers here - to some it will sound good and to others it will sound like slavery without pay.

Roy_1
January 24, 2018, 02:14 PM
A year ago when my father reduced my "Bekar Bhata" I worked part time as a Gym trainer, assistant to the main fitness trainer, to pay for my beer, cheap thrills, weekend trips and other expenses. Thankfully he came to his senses after like a couple months and normalcy was restored again. I also worked in a call center for a month after 12th just out of curiosity. That was the easiest 10k I ever made.

iDumb
January 24, 2018, 02:20 PM
10K rupees or 10k usd? if its usd, then you have done a mistake letting your call center job go. It HAS TO BE RUPEES. there is no way a call center job yielding a 120k yearly salary unless you are the manager .. why would anyone outsource with that kind of compensation?

Roy_1
January 24, 2018, 02:22 PM
10K rupees or 10k usd? if its usd, then you have done a mistake letting your call center job go. It HAS TO BE RUPEES. there is no way a call center job yielding a 120k yearly salary unless you are the manager .. why would anyone outsource with that kind of compensation?

Rupees not USD!! wth how can one live in India and earn in dollars?

Roy_1
January 24, 2018, 02:25 PM
Rupees not USD!! wth how can one live in India and earn in dollars?

Big time tech freelancers can earn like that I guess.

iDumb
January 24, 2018, 02:26 PM
you can live in foreign land and earn in dollars. there are many foreign companies operating in India and many of their employees are probably being compensated in usd which you dont know of. anyways.. wanted to make sure. the way you wrote 10K.. unit is important.

al Furqaan
January 24, 2018, 02:58 PM
start a makeup channel on youtube!

aklemalp
January 24, 2018, 03:01 PM
Does a side hustle have to be a job that is beneath you?

What are the consequences on a moral and ethical level?

Tigers_eye
January 24, 2018, 03:33 PM
start a makeup channel on youtube!
Damn!!! 6 figure income.

CookieSwrilC - something similar with action heroes. You will make more money than normal 8 hours job. Youtuber.

++++
If you have a Masters' degree... teach. So many online Universities are looking for teachers. :)

Zeeshan
January 24, 2018, 06:36 PM
I got the best side hustle ideas. I really do. And if you follow them, you too can become a millionaire like me.

Paypal me $39.99 and I will send you a copy of all my side hustle ideas.

Ding dong. We have a winner. A winner. Lift off...

DinRaat.
January 24, 2018, 09:03 PM
A year ago when my father reduced my "Bekar Bhata" I worked part time as a Gym trainer, assistant to the main fitness trainer, to pay for my beer, cheap thrills, weekend trips and other expenses. Thankfully he came to his senses after like a couple months and normalcy was restored again. I also worked in a call center for a month after 12th just out of curiosity. That was the easiest 10k I ever made.

Bro, are you those guys trying to call me on weekends and trying to scam me out of money. :lol:

Zeeshan
January 24, 2018, 11:07 PM
The only serious post in this thread . Shame !

You can try uber..I have friends who did it before and paid off their cars and student loans ..and I have friend who does it now ...

But it's not as good or easy as it sounds ... u will be giving up your weekend and putting lot of mileage in your car ... You have to calculate all that to come up with a number to see if it's worth it or just getting a part time gig on weekend like waiter .

Also depending on your current profession some of these jobs may not be suitable for you .

Well EXCUSE us if we are failing to live up to your expectation of quality control, sire!

Yankees
January 25, 2018, 04:34 AM
Does a side hustle have to be a job that is beneath you?

What are the consequences on a moral and ethical level?

Part-time gigolo

Well if you take BK's suggestions, then I suppose its all a matter of who is beneath you.

DinRaat.
January 25, 2018, 05:16 AM
Sounds like a dance move to be honest.

Roy_1
January 25, 2018, 06:38 AM
Bro, are you those guys trying to call me on weekends and trying to scam me out of money. :lol:

Domestic call center bro, didn't have to perform overseas 😂

DinRaat.
January 25, 2018, 06:49 AM
Domestic call center bro, didn't have to perform overseas 😂

Come to think of it, that comment by me was pretty racist/stereotypical.

Are you guys doing anything to stop the scamming situation.

IRS/Telstra/Tax scammers.

Its getting out of hand.

Roy_1
January 25, 2018, 07:26 AM
Come to think of it, that comment by me was pretty racist/stereotypical.

That's quite alright, I don't mind, a lot of people who can't afford higher education are working on call centers to stand on their feet, a job is a job, no job is small or beneath you, many desis with masters and PhDs driving uber in USA and Canada, nothing wrong in that as long as the job is legit and the money is legally earned.

I have no idea about the scams you are talking about btw, I worked there for a month and helped people solving normal computer issues. My job wasn't sales or marketing, I never had to call anyone, it was the customers and end users who used to call us with system issues.

Scams are everywhere but people who get conned through phone calls are dimwits and probably deserve to be scammed.

Jadukor
January 25, 2018, 12:04 PM
Well if you take BK's suggestions, then I suppose its all a matter of who is beneath you.

:lol: that really cracked me up. :notworthy:

iDumb
February 11, 2018, 07:43 AM
wasn't sure where to put this video.. but this half hour video has so much to learn from this guy. He is saying how he thinks... great stuff.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fpDUiDQigO8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aklemalp
February 11, 2018, 05:38 PM
^^ thanks for the share iDumb :)