PDA

View Full Version : inappropriate comment thread!

Zeeshan
January 30, 2018, 07:43 AM
obviously abide by the forum rules... or as "bide your time..." as the Bard of Avon says...

Zeeshan
January 30, 2018, 07:44 AM
acha odhikankshgo membar ra amra ato ugly kan

Zeeshan
January 30, 2018, 07:45 AM
three things you should never bring on table... religion, politics and sports... well then

acha dhorme jodi keu mara jawar por kanna kati korte baron kora... tayle amra shobai kadi kan (NOT as in quadi kan.. as in why are we muftis et mullahs NOT mufi and money.. dallar sign)

Zeeshan
January 30, 2018, 07:47 AM
acha mushfiqur naki high commode use korte pare na.. Tagging Roey in this @RoeyHaqueDirty12Dozen

adamnsu
January 30, 2018, 08:08 AM
Was Rubel really caught red handed when Happy walked in?

aklemalp
February 3, 2018, 08:29 AM
Fire the Q-rator! !

Jadukor
February 3, 2018, 02:04 PM
amar arekta hit thread. Jadu 1 zeeshan 0

Zeeshan
February 3, 2018, 03:20 PM
acha couple ra ki ekstahe check in kora illegal hotele

aklemalp
February 3, 2018, 03:22 PM
Zeeshan is not omega.

He's a Zed

Zeeshan
February 3, 2018, 03:24 PM
Zeeshan is not omega.

He's a Zed

whoa whoa there...slown down on the apollo..you are killing them

aklemalp
February 3, 2018, 03:30 PM
whoa whoa there...slown down on the apollo..you are killing them

Blame it on the alcohol

bujhee kom
February 5, 2018, 12:18 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o8DCcADtJEM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fazal
March 13, 2018, 12:50 PM
Read in the net:

Cricket Running Commentary: "No cover, no extra cover. two fine legs. Two silly points perfectly in place. One experienced deep gully. Absolutely no grass on the pitch, but lots of moisture under the surface. Even though the balls will bounce unevenly throughout the match, it will be wonderful to bat all day long."

My question is who is the commentator? And which game he is commenting on?

R0ssei
March 13, 2018, 01:02 PM
^^

No grass on the pitch coz it was rolled over quite frequently over the last few weeks.

Roey Haque
March 13, 2018, 02:05 PM
Read in the net:

Cricket Running Commentary: "No cover, no extra cover. two fine legs. Two silly points perfectly in place. One experienced deep gully. Absolutely no grass on the pitch, but lots of moisture under the surface. Even though the balls will bounce unevenly throughout the match, it will be wonderful to bat all day long."

:floor:

aklemalp
March 13, 2018, 02:09 PM
Are the bowlers gonna spin it through the legs?

Yankees
March 13, 2018, 02:12 PM
Read in the net:

Forget no grass, some guys prefer to play in mud fields. I dont particularly see the appeal, but to each their own.

aklemalp
March 13, 2018, 02:16 PM
Land the balls on the rough for maximum turn, caught at leg slip...

bujhee kom
March 13, 2018, 03:37 PM
They used to say, 'if there is grass on the field, play ball'
I think Nike said, 'grass or no grass, if the balls bounce, play hard'

bujhee kom
March 13, 2018, 05:23 PM
Excuse me, apnar char paase shob shomui eto bashi chanachur + pocha deem-ergondho eto...chronic paad dicchen bahi... please bhai, dure jaan... amar dom bodho hobar upokrom.