PDA

View Full Version : Don't Leave Banglacricket Forum Club

aklemalp
February 3, 2018, 11:00 AM
Join the club. I will be here for the long run.

Just don't leave me.

Thanks,

Aklemalp :) [Admin]

aklemalp
February 3, 2018, 11:01 AM
Disclaimer: I'm not Admin of the site. I'm only admin of this club.

SportingBD
February 3, 2018, 11:04 AM
No one would need to leave BC if the owners invested some money in BC.

If they are struggling with that, why not have a donation page? collect money and use it for BC?

Even Ian Pont got good donation from BCites. (if people can help Ian Pont, why it can't be done for BC)?

aklemalp
February 3, 2018, 11:09 AM
No money is needed.

Just smiles

aklemalp
February 3, 2018, 05:10 PM
If we have enough members, we can challenge those in the 'rogue' forum to a duel.

SportingBD
February 3, 2018, 05:18 PM
in one day 6 members have joined that forum, with minimal advertisement.

Imagine when it hits facebook/twitter advertisements? when people become more aware?

The link to that backup forum.

http://bangla-cricket-fans.freeforums.net/ (http://bangla-cricket-fans.freeforums.net/)

They have this cool shoutbox, that follows you everytime you move across threads.. and you can easily communicate with all members.. its like BC Chat but more fancy...

SportingBD
February 3, 2018, 05:21 PM
in one day 6 members have joined that forum, with minimal advertisement.

Imagine when it hits facebook/twitter advertisements? when people become more aware?

The link to that backup forum.

http://bangla-cricket-fans.freeforums.net/ (http://bangla-cricket-fans.freeforums.net/)

They have this cool shoutbox, that follows you everytime you move across threads.. and you can easily communicate with all members.. its like BC Chat but more fancy...

Oh.. you can also post as a guest.. which can't be done on BC..

like if you want to post.. you can enter a guest name... and post..

DinRaat.
February 3, 2018, 06:14 PM
No one would need to leave BC if the owners invested some money in BC.

If they are struggling with that, why not have a donation page? collect money and use it for BC?

Even Ian Pont got good donation from BCites. (if people can help Ian Pont, why it can't be done for BC)?

Omg, you guys donated to Ian Pont, are you guys daft why would coach need donations from online guys.

aklemalp
February 3, 2018, 06:16 PM
Omg, you guys donated to Ian Pont, are you guys daft why would coach need donations from online guys.

Luckily I was not on the forum during that period.

DinRaat.
February 3, 2018, 06:31 PM
Bengali's are so fickle,I feel sorry for you guys so how much do you guys donate to this "Ian Pont" dude.

Zeeshan
February 3, 2018, 07:14 PM
Ian == Trump

Roy_1
February 3, 2018, 07:35 PM
Someone please tell me what happened and why people donated to Pont?

Yankees
February 3, 2018, 11:04 PM
Someone please tell me what happened and why people donated to Pont?

Like Zee said, Pont wanted to make banglacricket great again. So couple of BCites donated money...so he would stay tf away :lol:

DinRaat.
February 3, 2018, 11:06 PM
Like Zee said, Pont wanted to make banglacricket great again. So couple of BCites donated money...so he would stay tf away :lol:

Must have made a decent amount of money, what do you think the so-called "Ian Pont" did with that money.

Why the F, would a star coach come to BC cricket and mingle with the fans, didn't anyone get suspicious.

aklemalp
February 3, 2018, 11:08 PM
Pont is involved with Pakistan cricket as of last time I checked.

DinRaat.
February 3, 2018, 11:17 PM
Pont is involved with Pakistan cricket as of last time I checked.

This can be a good business, impersonate as coaches, and wow everyone with your mastery of english. Then when you get there trust just ask for money.

Jadukor
February 3, 2018, 11:20 PM
Then when you get there trust just ask for money.

You are not wowing me so far

Night_wolf
February 3, 2018, 11:21 PM
No one impersonated pont here. Dont assumes what you do not know

DinRaat.
February 3, 2018, 11:30 PM
You are not wowing me so far

I don't intend to.

Jadukor
February 3, 2018, 11:31 PM
I don't intend to.

Shabbir Rahman disagrees

DinRaat.
February 3, 2018, 11:37 PM
Shabbir Rahman disagrees

?????????

Roy_1
February 3, 2018, 11:54 PM
No one impersonated pont here. Dont assumes what you do not know

Okay, I hope this is not above my posting grade asking you this, please tell me what happened ? Did Pont really join this forum? people actually donated money?

You can ignore my questions if this is too confidential, I am just being genuinely curious.

Night_wolf
February 4, 2018, 12:13 AM
Okay, I hope this is not above my posting grade asking you this, please tell me what happened ? Did Pont really join this forum? people actually donated money?

You can ignore my questions if this is too confidential, I am just being genuinely curious.

Use the search option to find out. Its a long story to tell in one post.

To ans you shortly..yes pont is a member of this forum. So is our ex coaches like julias fountain, richard macinns. Media personals like isam, bcb media manager rabid imam, even our ex board President saber hossain chowdhury is a member of this forum.

This forum wasnt as dead as you see nowadays.

People did donate money to pont. Again you can search and find out

Things that are confidential will not come up on your search

Yankees
February 4, 2018, 01:07 AM
Use the search option to find out. Its a long story to tell in one post.

To ans you shortly..yes pont is a member of this forum. So is our ex coaches like julias fountain, richard macinns. Media personals like isam, bcb media manager rabid imam, even our ex board President saber hossain chowdhury is a member of this forum.

This forum wasnt as dead as you see nowadays.

People did donate money to pont. Again you can search and find out

Things that are confidential will not come up on your search

What was Saber Chowdhury's username? Can't find it in search.

Roy_1
February 4, 2018, 01:12 AM

Impressive!!

Thanks for the reply.

Roy_1
February 4, 2018, 01:13 AM

Chacha Chowdhury :D

Night_wolf
February 4, 2018, 01:15 AM

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2866

Yankees
February 4, 2018, 01:18 AM
Chacha Chowdhury :D

:lol:

Chacha Chow Chow

Yankees
February 4, 2018, 01:20 AM
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2866

Thanks. How did you guys verify the identity of these guys?

Night_wolf
February 4, 2018, 01:24 AM
Thanks. How did you guys verify the identity of these guys?

only the verified guys are given the custom title and Blue color username. Verification was done by multiple methods, email, call, front meeting. Zunaid bhai was the VIP of these things

our get togethers before were legendary. I remember the first one I attended Rabid Imam was present

Yankees
February 4, 2018, 01:41 AM
only the verified guys are given the custom title and Blue color username. Verification was done by multiple methods, email, call, front meeting. Zunaid bhai was the VIP of these things

our get togethers before were legendary. I remember the first one I attended Rabid Imam was present

good stuff! I did notice the special blue coloring.

Looking forward to the day players like Shakib will join this forum...and DinRaat can tell him how much he sucks.

DinRaat.
February 4, 2018, 01:45 AM
good stuff! I did notice the special blue coloring.

Looking forward to the day players like Shakib will join this forum...and DinRaat can tell him how much he sucks.

Even I have boundaries, relax. I don't like him as a player, but he is ok as a person.

aklemalp
February 4, 2018, 07:13 AM
The forum is still legendary. Nightwolf

It's all. About perspective.

Get your mind out of the gutters
Banglacricket forum is flourishing.

Sign the application for the club, and you will be placed in a long waiting list which will then be under tremendous vetting.

/s